[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS I NEED FUCKING HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: dpanickownload.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
dpanickownload.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
I HAVE A GANG OF TYRONES AFTER ME
>be me
>arguing with mom about blm and the related
>tell her that some people wouldn't get shot if they didnt act like retards
>mom immediately takes me to a black neighborhood so that i can "get into touch with my people"
>have my guitar on my back because i carry it everywhere (and i can make a little extra money)
>she says she'll pick me up in a few hours
>walk into an empty basketball court and just jam on my guitar
>tyrones on the adjacent court heckling me
>"look at that white boy over there"
>ignore them
>suddenly see abunch of nigresses and ghetto latinas come to the court to watch their bfs play basketball
>i decide to steal them
>play this http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YQYV3LskqD
> and their panties instantly dampen
> they all climb the fence separating the courts at light speed
>i get a little scared (because virgin and all) and try to run but i trip over my amp cord
>then they all rip my pants into a billion pieces
>i try to fight back but my amazing finger tapping skills enthralled them and turned them into sex crazed fiends
>i am powerless and they all suck my dick
>i look over at tyrone and his squad and my smugness turned to fear as they are fuckin livid
>i start to bolt back to my neighborhood as tyrone calls up all of his homies to beat my ass for cucking the whole hood
>i am currently hiding in a dumpster behind a chinese shop
>i can hear them yelling for "oreo" outside right now!
what do i do guys?
>>
Play "Free Bird."
>>
>>38376849
>get in touch with my people
>look at that white boy over there
your mum's funny op
>>
why did you even bother to think this up and type it
autist
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.