[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /ugly/? How are you keeping up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 7RFa9.png (122KB, 357x411px) Image search: [Google]
7RFa9.png
122KB, 357x411px
Who here /ugly/? How are you keeping up?
>>
>>38373967
Thinking about becoming an hero. What else can you do when you are ugly?
>>
Make money and dress fashionly, it will instantly make you better looking
>>
>>38373967
As you get older, you start to give less fuck about it. Money is more important.
>>
>>38375299
At least when you're ugly you have an excuse to be a fucking loser. Nobody whinges at you because it's almost expected.
>>
>>38373967
Getting a normie undercut only made my neanderthal-like skull more visible.

There really is no hope.
>>
>>38375364
I never thought about it like that, thank you for bringing some sunshine into my life.
>>
>>38373967
i genuinely don't know if i'm ugly or not and i'm too paranoid to put my own face on the internet
>>
>>38375888
Same thing here, my self perception changes everyday.

But honestly, clothes and health and sleep and diet can make a world of difference. Here's a tip:
If you dress and groom yourself as best as you can, and you eat well and get a good night's sleep and all the rest of it, you should look pretty good. If you still look like shit even with all of that, then you are probably ugly. If you still look good even without any of that, then you're good looking. If your looks depend entirely on how well you care for yourself, then you're probably somewhere around average.

I highly doubt you're that ugly though. Few people are unlucky enough to be incurably hideous, most people can hide or compensate for it with dressing well and eating right and exercising.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.