[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> get two hamsters at pet store > both are female and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0647.jpg (574KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0647.jpg
574KB, 2448x3264px
> get two hamsters at pet store
> both are female and we're from the same litter
> I introduce them to cage
> ff 2 months
> they've grown a lot
> darker one is more friendly while the lighter one is very aggressive
> the lighter one hoards all the food and attacks the other when it drinks
> buy another cage and attach it bc maybe they don't have enough space
> ff two days
> only one cage has food, and the little asshole regularly fights the darker one
> it gets to the point where it's almost constantly in shock
> The light one is still aggressive towards its benefactor
> one day I give both of them treats I ordered online
> although they're both in different cages the asshole immediately invades
> the poor darkie drops the food and retreats to upper level of cage
> I attempt to redistribute food and lighter one draws blood on my finger
Cont?
>>
>>38372570
What should I do? For real here.
>>
You should eat the asshole one.
>>
>>38372623
No. I want the fucker alive.
>>
Separate them into separate, not connected cages? Duh
>>
>>38372644
I refuse to compromise. What should happen to the asshole hamster?
>>
>>38372570
Make a 24/7 stream of haster life
>>
>>38372570

Seriously, put the darker one far away from the light one, or let the darker one kill it so you don't have to do anything
>>
>>38372660
Not a bad idea actually. Could be entertaining.
>>
>>38372658

? That's not compromise that's what you gotta do.
>>
>>38372570
>buy snake
>put in cage
>see what happens
>>
Don't feed the Chad one and let him see that you're feeding the nog and not him. Eventually he'll learn that being calm is the way to getting food. Either that or he'll go full psycho and bite your eyes out in your sleep.
>>
>>38372730
OP here. I'll do it. The purging shall commence.
>>
>>38372758
Good. Snakes are way better pets anyways.
>>
>>38372738
I think this is the best idea. Alternatively, murder the shit rat.
>>
had the exact same situation as this even the same colours as well the white albino fat fuck used to bully the darker one, after a bit we just put them in different cages and watched them for a few days to see if they acted differently being separated. they didnt seem to give a shit that they were separated and the one that got bullied was more active and seemed happier
>>
>>38372658
Are you familiar with the definition of insanity?
>>
>>38372570
Why buy a snake if you have a perfectly good microwave
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.