[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls still respect you after you've licked their butthole?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 7ylGGOk.jpg (253KB, 1710x1280px) Image search: [Google]
7ylGGOk.jpg
253KB, 1710x1280px
Do girls still respect you after you've licked their butthole?
>>
>>38367367
>implying I give a fuck about their respect if I get to lick their butt
>>
Who cares what girls think
Playing with the ass is the greatest
You don't even have to look at their stupid shore faces
>>
>>38367367
I licked the asses of all girls I had sex with. non of them changed their attitude toward me
>>
>>38367367
yes, if you stick your dick in her ass afterward and then pull out and cum on her face
>>
>>38367367
No.
After you have been on your knees behind her, licking her ass, every time you try to tell her to do something, everytime you try to be dominant she thinks back to that, once you do that you are the ultimate submissive in her eyes.
Works the other way to, that's why I always get my girl to lick my ass
>>
>>38367367

It depends on whether you ram your tongue straight down their throat immediately afterwards.
>>
>>38367367
Who cares?
But really you should only be having sex with someone if you're in a committed relationship, so by that point respect should have been established and should be solid.
As someone who's engaged though I can say that if you make them enjoy it when they weren't sure if they would then fuck yes they'll respect you, and they'll ask for it again and again.
>>
>>38367367
She will never respect you. She only respects Chad.
>>
>>38368329
Man Bible study got out early today, what brings you to one of the dirtiest websites my prudish friend?
>>
>>38368713
Kek, I'm actually not religious, although my fiance is Christian.
I just hold that sex is something that should be reserved for those in a committed relationship; promiscuity is utterly damaging to society and only serves to benefit short term, destructive, degenerate hedonistic urges. It does not benefit society in any way and produces many harmful side-effects. You don't have to be religious to want a society based on traditional morality.
I'm also not much of a prude. My view is: if you're in a committed relationship then feel free to go absolutely nuts in the bedroom, have fun and enjoy yourselves, just keep it in the bedroom. Like how I don't think people should be going around fucking someone new every night of the week, but I eat the fuck out of my fiance's arse and screw her butt until her legs shake on the regular.
>>
I had a girlfriend once, and we both licked each other's assholes. She loved me with all her heart, but I didn't respect her. I did like eating her ass.
>>
Eating pussy/ass isn't beta if you eat that shit like a champ and enjoy it. If she farts in you it's game over tho.
>>
>>38367367
Of course. They love it when a boy they like licks them there. It's taboo and very intimate since it isn't a standard sex act (hence a "he must be really attracted to me" kind of thing), and it feels amazing too.

I never used to be like this, but I always have the urge to lick a girl's butt when I see them from behind like that. There's something about that view that makes guys go wild.

>>38368965
That's really hot, anon. Too bad you didn't respect her though. I hope the girl I end up with is nasty like that.

>>38368998
>If she farts in you it's game over tho
If there's any reason at all, this is why I'd prefer to date a vegan/vegetarian. I don't mind smelly, vegetarian hippie girls with cute farts.
>>
Girls never really respect you anon, you should know this by now.
>>
>be robot
>lick ass
>she thinks you are a submssive beta boi and laughs at you as she pushes your head further between her cheeks
>be chad
>lick ass
>she can't stop cumming and telling him how he's good in bed and dominant and knows what he likes and how he's a real man for pleasing her like that

>be robot
>say no to eating ass
>she calls you a selfish freak
>be chad
>say no to eating ass
>she says she loves a man who knows what he likes and dislikes
>proceeds to slurping your cock for an hour
>>
>>38367648
t. Original virgin poster
>>
File: wojack DBZ Pepe.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
wojack DBZ Pepe.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>38367425
>Who cares what girls think
>Playing with the ass is the greatest
Are you a jig nig
>>
>>38369859
>she thinks you are a submssive beta boi and laughs at you as she pushes your head further between her cheeks
this is my fetish
>>
>>38367648
Virgin opinion 101
>>
>>38367367
No, licking buttholes is a meme to trick people into tasting poop, don't fall for it.
>>
>>38370241
>you better lick that asshole til I come, fucker, or I am not taking your chastity cage off for another week!

what do
>>
>>38370284
keep licking and probably spontaneously ejaculate even with the cage on
>>
>>38370294
>*slaps you*
>now clean that mess you've made!
>>
>>38370273
You do realize calling someone a virgin on r9k is like calling a street gangster a thug whilst in the hood, right?
>>
>>38370446
y-yes dear
>>
>>38367460
So they never respected you?
>>
>>38368965
This could be an excellent opening to a novel.
>>
File: 1495333263065.png (1MB, 1089x613px) Image search: [Google]
1495333263065.png
1MB, 1089x613px
>>38368801
I have similar views. Have a (you)
>>
>>38370241
>>38370284
>>38370294
>>38370446
>>38370526
you guys enjoying you'reselves?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.