[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate plan to get laid. >Been using familywatchdog for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Ultimate plan to get laid.
>Been using familywatchdog for the past day to find sex offenders in my neighborhood
>found 3 women that are 8/10+
>1 has multiple counts of raping/kidnapping little boy's
>The rest of the women are currently in jail and some get released next year.
>Knowing that their social relationships are currently ruined beyond repair I send some letters.
>Letting them know that I care about them and wish to meet them when they get out so we can have lots of sex
>mfw I spent all day researching their past to know they're horny bastards
>tfw I look like a little boy so that's a bonus

The goal is to send letters to these women who are emotionally vulnerable and who will have no support when they get out. I will be their main emotional support.
The other is to seduce the women that are currently in my neighborhood by refraining my age and convincing them I'm a little boy in hopes that they rape me.
>>
Well, I mean, it's not a BAD plan. Just a sickening one. Good luck OP.
>>
>familywatchdog
God bless the US. Burgers cannot be robots. If all else fails go do this burgerbots.
>>
File: A feast for gopniks.jpg (78KB, 552x828px) Image search: [Google]
A feast for gopniks.jpg
78KB, 552x828px
>>38367310
>that squat
HEELS TO GROUND BLYAT
>>
File: d258732aece4f3a0230c2d427d6de2da.png (302KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d258732aece4f3a0230c2d427d6de2da.png
302KB, 836x1200px
>>38367644
I wish I was a little kid again. Because I could blackmail these women. By telling them "if you don't have sex with me, I will tell the police you raped me." The police won't believe their story because some of the women are repeat offenders for child rape & kidnapping. Maybe there's some way I can still blackmail even though I'm an adult. Maybe I can say "she raped me 5 years ago when I was little" it will make them do whatever I say.
>>
>>38367753
Squatting like true gopnik cyka
>>
I went to a woman's jail to visit someone and sometimes the way the other female inmates would look at me scary. I've never been looked at like that before, it was just pure lust. They also would tell the person I was visiting how attractive I was.

But of course once they get out they immediately find some Chad to jump on, I am a 27 year old virgin after all. My only hope is to stand outside of a prison on release day.
>>
>>38367895
>it was just pure lust
If it was, some would have looked you up and been your loyal cumwhore by now.
It was pure murderous rage with which they were looking. They all wanted to kill you.
>>
>>38367913
It wasn't about me, it was about the fact I was a young adult male. Anyone would have had the same experience.

And why figure out where I am when back in the outside world there are dozens of Chads ready to oblige them.
>>
Make sure to make follow up threads
>>
>>38367913
doesn't work just like that. Unless he was personally communicating with them. This is why I will send letters to these women. It will keep me on their mind their whole time there. They will think about me so much to the point it makes them go crazy & thirsty. They will shlick to the thought of what I might look like and have dreams about me. Then when they get out of prison their first instinct is to find me to fuck my brains out to get all that pent up sexual frustration gone. I mean think about it, they are in prison cause they couldn't control their sexual urges.
>>
File: blyat.jpg (2KB, 125x66px) Image search: [Google]
blyat.jpg
2KB, 125x66px
>>38367310

>dat squat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.