[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys , just floating another MGTOW commune thread to see if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: 1491608052317.png (46KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1491608052317.png
46KB, 1152x648px
Ok guys , just floating another MGTOW commune thread to see if interest has grown enough to make this idea viable.
There is seed money available . all we need are men willing to commit to a radical lifestyle.
I cannot bump this thread alone so help if you are interested or let this thread die if its not time yet.
>>
File: 1478317400966.png (124KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478317400966.png
124KB, 500x375px
>>38367262
it's the army
>>
>>38367262
Rejected, bitter virgins huddle up somewhere to talk about they're going their own way. Just go gay already
>>
>>38367325
>Just go gay already
I would if I could anon. Could you go gay by just choosing to?
I didnt think so.
>>
File: IMG_1254.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1254.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>bathhouse
are you trying to trick me again anon?
>>
Gay camps already exist OP.
>>
Can me and my gf come
>>
>>38367262
Are you going to buy land and handle the taxes or just find some secluded place and plop down?
>>
>>38367468
OP here, not me personally but yes, land will be purchased and things like taxes covered for the first few years.
>>
>>38367262
News article:
>"Bunch of faggots buy land and isolate themselves away from women."
>>
Where? And how I'm supposed to earn money away from everything?
>>
>>38367262

What exactly are we gonna do?

Sit there and bitch about roasties all day?
>>
>>38367262
>literal communism
>invariably going to attract a bunch of faggots to it
>nobody there is going to be starting a family any time soon
meanwhile ahmed and watumbe are flooding the border, sponging off your country and breeding like fucking rabbits so that in a few decades any semblance of your country, culture and society are going to be washed away and your country will go to shit as diversity takes hold

You're cowards. if you aren't willing to protect your civilisation, your entire way of life, then you are useless.

Find a woman, MAKE her who you want her to be and have as many kids as you can.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
>>38368218
>sponging off your country and breeding like fucking rabbits
They can have this planet.
I am not making babies to have to live through the horrible dystopia that feminism has brought us.
>>
>>38368309
Embrace the alt-right lad, our girls don't fuck around like that. They know their place and they want good husbands, strong protectors and proud fathers of white children that they want to raise into productive members of society.
>>
>>38367262
>>bath house
Ok anon i see mgtow for what it is now, a bunch of faggots too afraid to come out of the closet so they roleplay victimize oppressed heterosexuals who are "choosing" a life without women

Toppest keks, enjoy your butt aids
>>
>>38368357
>our girls don't fuck around like that.
Do you fags even have girls?
>>
>>38368357
Even if I shared your views, your children will live horrible lives as with their progeny.
Why would you create misery like that?
>>
>>38368357
>our girls don't fuck around like that
m8, you're on r9k taking about the alt right. You're definitely a virgin and it wouldn't be surprising if you were fat
>>
>>38368406
yes, join some groups and see for yourself

>>38368410
we are working towards making the world a place where whites want to live and can flourish
what would you rather do: check out of society completely, or work to make the society you want?
if you want to check out then you're of no use to anyone and you will die, alone and forgotten and your billion year bloodline will cease with you; if you want to make the world a better place for your people then find a traditional woman and start your family right now, your kids will know the joy of having a purpose in life and will have the unparalleled happiness of a loving, stable family
>>
>>38368478
>your kids will know the joy of having a purpose in life and will have the unparalleled happiness of a loving, stable family

This is a pipedream
>>
>>38368474
not fat, married with one child and working on another
I used to be a typical arcanine with incredibly nihilistic liberal views on life (what's the point, having kids is insane etc.) but somehow I was lifted out of it and my life is so utterly better in every way that I see myself as having a duty to get other white guys who felt the same way as I did involved.

>>38368510
why? it was the way of things for generations before progressive liberals sank their teeth into the west
saying it is a pipedream is the easy way out; I don't blame you, I really don't, I had the exact same views only a few years ago, but really if you give up before you even try then it's YOU who is the weak link, not the vision you strive for
>>
>>38367262
WHERE is important

I always imagined just building a network for robots would be a better way; don't have to have such an initial investment, can have time to know them before jumping in, build the plans together etc

the fact that this is basically impossible while being much easier does not bode well
>>
>>38367262
This is gonna get real gay real fast.
>>
Daily reminder that True MGTOWs have no problem with either sex or money; they have better stats than normalfags but just don't want to get married.
>>
>>38367451

If had a girlfriend there'd be no way you'd bring her to a place with a completely male population away from society.

are you NTR bro?
>>
>>38368478
>billion year bloodline
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>38368945
>>38368945
He is a former young earth creationist who has gone too far the other way.
>>
File: 1491835323870.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491835323870.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
Is it still too soon for this?
>>
The likelihood of success is tied to the skills of the residents. Workplaces are useless if you can't hold a hammer, a bath house doesn't work without proper plumbing.
>>
>>38367262
I don't get it.
Where do you sit around in a circle sucking each other off like the bunch of faggots you are?
>>
>>38369520
You know that straight guys do not just turn gay because there are no women around right?
>>
>>38368746
eventually when they save enough funds, they will try to import subservient 3rd world women
>>
>>38368886
Well most robots are complete faggots and weak while im a strength athlete and tall and yuge, it would make me your king plus were far enough out i will murder anyone who touches her
>>
>>38370343
but we all have guns
>>
File: 2016-07-06 18.23.59.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-06 18.23.59.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
>>38367325
>>38367849
>>38368398
>boards most flamboyant virgins once again triggered by people not as desperate as them
It's almost cute how regularly you people sperg out about this.
>>
>>38370343
Sounds like you have a weird alfa cuckold fetish.
Unless your GF is a trap then dont bring her
>>
>>38367262

that looks comfy as fuck, ive been considering building something like this on minecraft (i only play vanilla so it wont look great) but i might attempt it, since i have nothing else to do tonight
>>
>>38368113
Play dnd, eat like kings, and do massive amounts of psychedelics
>>
>>38371583
>>38371583
If you do this, post pics
>>
>>38371703

I think i will, im just very un-motivated at the moment, but ive saved OPs pic and sooner or later ill get it done
>>
>>38367262
Shit like this doesn't just happen. You need people will the skills and expertise to make it work. How many of you know anything about agriculture? Carpentry? Plumbing? Anyone with medical training?
Where's the money coming from? Are you going to go completely off-grid, no electricity, no running water?

Unless you can answer these basic questions, this is just another daydream that will never become reality.
>>
>>38371817
>this is just another daydream that will never become reality.
we come here to dream because we arent allowed to do it anywhere else, please dont piss all over us just for fantasising about improving our lives please anon
>>
if you guys plan an MGTOW civilization, i will just pretend to be a guy online, sneak in, and ruin everything by existing

checkmate
>>
>>38371817
We have money
We have men with some but not all of the skills you list
First year will be more like camping in crappy RVs and vans until structures are built so yeah , roughing it for sure.
We need more people and more importantly a grass roots demand.
We are a few older guys who want a better future.
>>
>>38371817

We dont need medical training, we will just send the sick on suicide missions against roasties
>>
>>38371947
>roughing it for sure

Because if there's one thing Robots are known for, it's their survival skills.
>>
>>38371703
>>38371583

some questions about making this place in minecraft, assuming i start it tonight...

1-how big would the houses be? how many beds and bedrooms to each house?
2-what would go in and around the workstop area? at the moment im just planning on having that as farm land
3-what biome? i was thinking just grass plains
4-fence around it? wall? how big?
>>
>>38372086

thirty or so single person dwellings about 250 square feet.
three 10 person bunkhouses at about 1200 square feet
Kitchen and dining area building about 3000
machine shop 3000
Woodshop 2000
Large barn
no fences as this will be very remote.
>>
>>38367262
if you were capable of doing any of that shit you'd have women in your life and realize bunking up with other angry rejects is a gay fantasy not worth pursuing
>>
File: 1476167076707.jpg (44KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476167076707.jpg
44KB, 640x960px
>>38367262
wheres the gay bathhouse?
>>
sorry anon but I'd rather move to Chernobyl than in some MGTOW closet faggot's gay fantasy
>>
>>38372075
Our core is from /out/ and /k/ with a few guys from /o/
>>
>>38372766
I understand
This life will not be for most people.
>>
>>38367262
Nigga, ya thinking too small on this. You'll be still dependant on the normie civilization on shitty estrogenized food. Add farmlands plan to full independence. Also, think about being power independent, bonus for communications center to attract new robots(would also be the only technological place after the workshop so you could live a life free of Jewtech)
>>
>>38367262
haha looks like you got it all mapped out
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.