[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug your sister and post results below. Kirino dum edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 109

File: x7p.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
x7p.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Hug your sister and post results below.
Kirino dum edition.
>>
File: 1472289639108 Kirino derp.jpg (2MB, 5000x2827px) Image search: [Google]
1472289639108 Kirino derp.jpg
2MB, 5000x2827px
>>38366294
>Kirino dum edition.

Uh, if you say so.
>>
>>38366294
Why does this thread always appear when I'm on /r9k/?
>>
>>38366500
jack off while you wait and hope that your mom comes in the room at the same time you ejaculate
>>
>>38366508
It is fate.
You must hug your sister.
>>
I need help with my sister boys

>live in a tiny shit hole
>graduated high school this year
>a lot of the younger students liked me
>mostly because I wasn't like every other person who lives here
>sister starting high school next year
>started getting me to hang out with her and her friends a lot
>thought they just wanted rides places
>mom offered to give me gas money if I take them places
>gives me something to do anyways
>they all like me
>my sister goes out of her way to be with me whenever I'm with her friends
>think it's all normal
>now she's starting to spend a lot of time with me when we're home too
>started telling me stuff like how her friends think I'm cool
>starting to be in closer proximity to me more and more
>touching me more
>last night I picked her up from volley ball
>go to a drive in for food
>hanging out and eating
>she's scooting over closer and closer
>her hand is on my forearm
>she asks me if I think one of her friends is pretty
>a little surprised by the question
>turn and she goes straight into trying to kiss me
>stop her and start to drive home

Pls help I like spending time with her
>>
>>38366648
plz keep going im almost.... ffggfun..... almost there
>>
>>38366648
make out with her, you fucking idiot. there's literally nothing negative that can come from starting a sexual relationship with her. if you ever start liking another girl you can break it off with the "I can't do this anymore, we're related, it's just wrong" excuse, while getting your dick wet in the meantime.

man these threads are dumv
>>
>>38366722
Then your fate is clear. You must become the sister
>>
>>38366470
Shit meant to type dump
>>
>>38366671
Wew

>>38366704
I thought you guys weren't about the whole "hey get with your 14 year old sister" thing. I'm really not interested in that option
>>
>>38366648
How old is she?
If she's a young teen, she's probably just up to her eyeballs in hormones. Keep being nice to her in a normal older sibling way, but maybe talk to her about boundaries and make it clear you don't see her that way.
>>
File: 1484161095429.gif (105KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484161095429.gif
105KB, 640x360px
>>38366781
Some are, some aren't.

Depending on her age it might just be a hormonal thing she's going through, but if she's tried to kiss you I think it's important to talk to her about it calmly and explain how you feel.
>>
>>38366648
Discussing it with her wouldn't hurt. Get things straightened out with her that you don't really see her in that way. Seems like you guys have a good relationship, so all you can really do is what the other Anon suggested: calmly talk with her and explain. Hopefully there's no negative impact between the two of you and you can stay close to each other.
>>
>>38366810

The whole hormonal thing makes sense. I'm obviously not familiar with the girl side of that stuff but it's logical.

>>38366845
>>38366922
Any tips on the potential talk? Communication isn't a gift of mine. I hope it turns out alright though.
>>
>>38367024
>Communication isn't a gift of mine
wew preaching to the choir here.
Don't make her feel guilty or disgusting about these thoughts. The last thing she needs is that floating around in her head since I'm sure she feels pretty stressed as it is handling these feelings towards you. Besides that, just take it easy and don't overreact. I really do hope things turn out well. The last thing you'd want is this to drive you two apart.
Sorry if it isn't too helpful. I'm sure the others can get their thoughts together better.
>>
>>38367024
If you talk to her, try to be understanding of how she might feel and don't make her feel ashamed or otherwise bad about it. If she really does see you in a romantic way, tell her that you still care about her but you can't do what she wants because it'd be unfair on both you and her.

You can also hold off the talk and see how it goes and what she does, maybe she was just confused in the moment and will approach you herself. If she's acting distant and avoiding you she's probably embarrassed which would warrant approaching her instead.

Another option going off two people here who were rejected by their family members, if she is into you you could also consider giving her a chance, like going on a few dates. Even if you can't see her in that way, it would at least show that you tried to see her as more and might make her feel less worthless about it.
>>
>>38366648
this is almost exactly what happened with my little sister, except I let her kiss me without reacting to it at all and said "I don't think that's a good idea" and she sort of accepted it and we went right back to the conversation we were having before.

what I did after that was find a way to spend a little bit of time alone with her, maybe you could take the opportunity the next you have to pick her up from somewhere, and act a little depressed while you're getting your food. when she asks what's wrong, that's the perfect time to bring it up with a concerned look. "I was just thinking about... I dunno, you apparently liking me in a non-brotherly way. I mean, it's not a problem or anything, you can't help how you feel, I just don't know how I'm supposed to react to it, you know?" that's all you have to do to open the dialogue, which is the most important part. and like everyone else said, try not to make her feel bad about it.
>>
>that feel when you haven't masturbated since you started hanging out with your imoutos
Is this better than the whole no fap thing? I don't even jizz in my pants at night.
>>
>>38367024
Like Austria said, she's probably just flooded with hormones right now
For the talk, try and avoid saying stuff like "it's wrong" "we can't do that", or anything that makes her feel bad for having those feelings, tell her you don't look at her that way, she's too young
Try and be calm when you talk too, don't sound freaked out
It may be hard, but try and keep things normal, don't make her feel like she'd ruined anything with you. I guess treat this as setting a boundary in your relationship
Another thing, don't assume everything she does from now on is some kind of advance, or some way of her coming on to you
Just ask her how she feels, why she feels like that (if she can explain), and reassure her that you still love her and she's not weird or anything
>>
>>38368485
>not masturbating right before hanging out with them so they can be subconsciously influenced by your pheromones
not on top of your game, desu
>>
>>38368636
Is is that a thing?
>>
>>38368890
not that anon, but yeah, sorta. you have to make sure not to wipe off any sweat before you hang out with them, the pheromones are released with your sweat. there's barely any real effect, though.

it's much more effective to just jizz in their food.
>>
Up again!
My sleep was surprisingly good, I only woke up once and went right back to sleep

How is everyone else doing today?
>>
>>38369252
Not great. I failed to go grocery shopping with my mom again. I feel like she was disappointed.
>>
>>38369399
Just keep trying to push yourself hopefully you will be able to go.
one thing that helps me is that i focus solely on the person im there with and I never leave there side. I don't make eye contact with anyone else. I also try and have a conversation with whoever im there with to take my mind of the fact im out in public.
Hope this may be able to help you
>>
>>38369399
I'm sure she wasn't. Don't be so hard on yourself, you didn't do anything bad. You'll be able to go out with her soon.
>>
>>38366781
Reasonable members of the thread aren't about taking advantage of horny 14 year olds
its gross to think about
>>
>>38369674
>person with at least average intellect and of birthing age makes a move on you
>"gross"
top kek
>>
>>38369399
Why didn't you go?
It's gonna be alright, grocery store trips come and go, and if you're worried about her being disappointing, its easy to start acting now!

At least help her take in groceries, anyways.
>>
>>38369758
You can fuck off
my sister was molested at 14 by a cousin and it has fucked with her ever since

14 year olds are not supposed to be having sex, let alone birthing children.
>>
>>38369794
I'm not arguing for 14 year olds having sex, but there's a difference between getting molested and a hormonally confused girl coming onto her brother.
>>
>>38369994
I think you're right, but the idea of it gets my heated anyways
I think people should just leave 14 year olds out of it, but what can I really do?
>>
>>38369794
>14 year olds are not supposed to be having sex, let alone birthing children.
explain that to the 100,000 years' worth of people that came before you, faggot

>molested
nobody's talking about molestation, we're talking about a mutually consensual relationship, if you don't think 14 year olds can be mentally prepared to enter a relationship then you don't have any fucking clue what you're talking about. that's the age they would be exploring their sexuality and getting into relationships with kids their own age anyway, wouldn't it be better to guide them to maturity without risking them getting knocked up by jamal in high school? which is likely to happen if they come from the same place as you. I grew up in a mormon community in ohio where teens are still considered little kids until they turn 18, when they suddenly become an adult, with all the rights and responsibilities that entails, including relationships (and being allowed to research human reproduction outside of the abstinence taught in the local schools.) and you know what? the few kids there that don't get pregnant at 13 get pregnant the instant they turn 18. now I live in a community where the parents don't really care if their teenagers date or even have sex as long as they're sure it's being done safely, and hey look at that there's no stds in the whole community and there are no pregnant teenagers and the kids don't feel like they're just waiting to be set free and indulge in all the things they've been restricted from, almost like letting them explore at their own pace is a good idea! why would it be any worse to let them explore with someone older and more experienced than them who's already mature and isn't ruled by their hormones, compared to a horny teen boy?
>>
>>38370137
I'm not going to bother reading your big thing of text, but we aren't animals living day to day trying to eat, breed, and survive
I don't think its healthy for 14 year olds to have sex and get pregnant

but that's enough about this, I'll just take my leave to avoid it
>>
>>38370173
>I'm not going to bother reading
wow how very mature of you to completely ignore any conflicting viewpoints by pretending you didn't read it because you have no decent counter argument

maybe a site like tumblr would be more your speed, anon
>>
>>38370202
I'm not here to argue, there is nothing of value you have to say
I have my reasons for despising people who fantasize about kids that young, and your opinion on it matters very little
>>
>>38370137
>comparing mormons to regular society

If a woman isn't married and knocked up by 20 she's essentially a failure in mormonism.
>>
>>38369537
I couldn't even get out of the car. That part comes first.

>>38369658
>You'll be able to go out with her soon.

One could hope

>>38369774
I'm terrified. I'm also too scared to help her bring stuff inside. I can't spend that much time in the front yard. Something could happen.
>>
>>38370173
>I don't think its healthy for 14 year olds to have sex and get pregnant
Explain what you mean by "healthy."

>>38370230
>there is nothing of value you have to say
Oh, nevermind. I was going to engage you, but I can see now you're just another arrogant fool here to cry about how sex with kids is wrong, while conflating the idea of "kids" with people who are old enough to know about sex and understand the consequences of their actions.

Also, nobody said anything about fantasizing about kids, you ridiculous overemotional peon.
>>
>>38370307
>Something could happen.
Why not try having your family standing out there with you while you're helping? Do you think that might be safe?
>>
>>38370307
>Something could happen
You don't have to talk about it if you don't wanna, but what are you afraid of happening?
>>
>>38370307
Why don't you do it even if you're scared? Your mom will be right there, and you'll see that nothing might happen!
Being scared is okay, and you can still do something even if you're scared.
>>
>>38370357
No

>>38370396
Someone could hurt me or kidnap me. The never-dying possibility that my parents escaped from jail and are coming for me.

>>38370417
I wish I could just do it even if I was scared
>>
>>38370450
Why would they be coming after you?
Are you okay anon?
>>
>>38370450
>The never-dying possibility that my parents escaped from jail and are coming for me.
What jail? I know some people.
>>
>>38370468
Because when they were on trial for my abuse my dad used to follow me so he could hurt me. I don't know why they wouldn't do it now if they got out somehow

>>38370482
I don't know and I never want to
>>
what happened with pat and the other guys
did they died?
did they be lies?
are they among us?
i stopped reading in february, someone catch me up pls
>>
cancer thread, all the tripfaggots in these threads I can imagine them now who are in their late 30s early 40s and them being pedophiles. You people are sick and disgusting. Do not be close to your sister, hug her or anything. It is wrong, or you might be tempted into incest like the sick people in this thread.
>>
>>38370529
Are your siblings home? I think it might be a good idea for you to go spend some time with them and calm down for a bit.
>>
>>38370529
I can understand your fear, but I think if they did ever get out, you would be among the first to know
The chances of them escaping from jail just to hurt you are very low. I think they hopefully have other things to worry about.
>>
>>38370610
thanks for the input, preacher man. I bet that narrow perspective helps you get far in life.
>>
>>38370629
I am calm. Why do I not seem calm? I'm just not okay ever. I try to not seem like a freak

>>38370637
I really don't want to talk about it anymore
>>
>>38370700
Okay, I'm sorry for pressing the issue. I hope you have a great rest of your day!
>>
>>38370690
The truth is always the narrow way. And there is only one truth.
>>
>>38370700
You're not a freak. Please don't think you have to change what you say in order to satisfy others. It just seems to me that you're getting worked up over the minute possibility of something dreadful happening while you spend a few minutes outside. I'm not going to lie and say for sure it will never happen, but I don't think you'll ever see those people again. I believe you'll be safe as long as you have your family near you.
>>
File: Imgur - _iI2VpT4.jpg (228KB, 1800x492px) Image search: [Google]
Imgur - _iI2VpT4.jpg
228KB, 1800x492px
Hey anons.
I'm currently watching TV with my sis because my parents are still entertaining guests, and trying to rebuild my Elsanna folder, and also crying about having lost my Elsanna folder. Some of it anyway.
How are y'all doing?
>>
>>38371084
Just out for a walk to Tim Horton's for a cold drink
What show are you two watching?
>>
>>38371084
>Not constantly backing up stuff
I've been there. All those Tinkle Bell games... gone. Should probably buy or download them again in the future.
>>
>>38370610
All of the trips in a relationship with their siblings have around a 2 year difference between them. Also most are 19-23
>>
File: Imgur - _ZASF4we.png (61KB, 236x241px) Image search: [Google]
Imgur - _ZASF4we.png
61KB, 236x241px
>>38371504
We're watching Gilmore Girls. Comfiest show ever.

>>38371638
I know. I usually back up everything but somehow reaction images slipped my mind because I never really have any photos to back up.
But luckily I found a three year old pastebin link from /frz/ on my laptop so I got some of the drawfag stuff back at least.
>>
>>38371991
Rory is a fucking bitch

Everyone in that show is a bitch
>>
File: Imgur - _zj5WNZl.gif (471KB, 247x262px) Image search: [Google]
Imgur - _zj5WNZl.gif
471KB, 247x262px
>>38372120
Whatcha saying about my foreheadfu, anon? I will cut you.
Rory in the sequel is indeed a bitch though.
>>
>>38372185
They're all so selfish and unconcerned with anything other than fulfilling their angst. At least they're all that way so it's fair I guess.
>>
Sometimes I think my sister would be better off living with me than either of my parents. My step dad is kind of a jerk to her and my actual dad is lazy and doesn't care.
Maybe I'll talk to her about it next I see her.
>>
I want to but I'm fat. (I'm dieting btw)
I don't want her to feel my fat.
>>
>>38374067
How fat are you? Some girls like guys with some extra padding on them
>>
>>38374067
hugging fat people is nice unless they smell bad. they're warm and comfy.
>>
>>38374203
224 pounds. I'm 5'10''
>>38374244
I dunno, I shower a lot but it's still kind of embarrassing.
>>
>>38374316
That's just chubby. Your belly would fit perfectly against my back. I'm sure you can give big warm hugs too.
>>
>>38374067
>that feel when chubby sister
She seems to be embarrassed about it, but I don't even care, I still love her.
>>
>>38374381
>tfw you like boys that are squishy but you just scare them away
>>
I hope everyone is having a good night/day
I did
>>38374316
Hugs from squishy guys are alright
Don't be embarrassed
>>
>>38375166
What's so good about your night, ella?
>>
>>38375166
Pretty alright day and night apart from killing my phone. And my friend isn't coming over after all so I guess I'll have an early night.
How good was your night, Ella? Tell me all the details.
>>
>A girl once tried to sell me hugs
>People who know her are telling me to get closer to her
I feel like she doesn't respect me and certainly isn't interested if she tried to sell me hugs. What do you hug experts think?
>>
>>38376140
Who the hell sells hugs? And who'd buy them?
Either way she's weird at best and an arrogant bitch most likely. I'd say avoid and go hug your family instead.
>>
>>38376140
Well it could be gauging interest in the hugs, so I'd suggest hanging around with her.
I mean, do people normally consider you a loser or lonely? If not, then it might be worth hanging out with her more often.
>>
>>38375438
M is over for the night and we watched a movie
I woke up restless a while ago and can't go back to sleep as I tried just now. I want to get out of this duvet furnace
>>38375458
Remember to boil leftover pasta
>Tell me all the details
Hands almost into pants
>>
>>38376140
>selling hugs

what the fuck
>>
>>38376359
>I want to get out of this duvet furnace
Obviously the logical course of action is to strip her and then yourself. Because it's hot. Under the duvet I mean.
>almost into pants
Well, step up your game, girl.
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 250x250px
>>38376359
>Hands almost into pants
Please elaborate.
>>
>>38376140
her friends are trying to help her con you out of money. they think you're a loser.
>>
Sleep god grant me this one fucking wish
>>38376503
My sleep clothes are clammy with sweat and probably hers too, how do you suggest taking them off and not waking her up
>step up your game
She was the one being anxious not me
>>38376534
We were making out after the movie, her hands started to explore a bit as did mine, all the right buttons were being pushed and it wasn't awkward and just at a really nice pace but then she stopped and said she didn't want to do it yet. Kept kissing a little then went to sleep
>>
>>38377044
Take them off, wake her up and take hers off too. Duh.
Seriously though sucks about the heat. No AC or something available, or at least opening a window?
>all the right buttons were being pushed
Well, obviously not all. Kudos on not going crazy with lust and spending the next hour locked in the bathroom after she's gone to sleep.
Not that I've ever done anything like that.
>>
I wish I could be all sweaty and hot in a bed with a girl who liked me, too.
>>
>>38377150
Where are you going with this master plan
>No AC or something available, or at least opening a window
I'd have to get up to do anything like that. My bed is a single and I don't want to disturb her by getting up
I'm probably not going to sleep at this rate
>>
I posted a little while ago talking about my sister. Where she joined me and my friends for our overwatch group. She agreed to move in with me earlier today. I got my father's approval first and then asked her about it. She took her time but she said that she likes the idea. My dad was all for it, he said that it would make finances easier for him and that he's been saving up to move to a flat closer to me.

I'm really excited. Hopefully will she not only be able to live a little healthier this might kick her in the ass to do a little more with herself other than bedroom excises earlier in the morning.
>>
>>38377294
I don't know, honestly didn't have a follow-up. I guess either you wake her up, either by undressing or moving or dying of heat stroke, or you let her sleep but don't get any sleep yourself.

>>38377314
Were you the anon with the sister who kept being topless or something and your friends in game gave you shit for it?
Either way, cool that she's moving in with you! Hope you get along well.
>>
>>38377282
Do you have feelings for someone in your life happy-chan?

>>38377294
Wake her up so she can't go back to sleep. It's only fair.

>>38377314
That sounds great, start introducing her to hugging regularly. How do you plan to improve her life if she doesn't pick it up by herself?
>>
>>38377409
Yeah that was me. She's pretty lax with being clothed.

>>38377414
Well she's going to get a job out here for sure. I just want her to try and do something to start moving forward in life over all. I'm not going to push her hard, I just would like for something to happen.
>>
>>38377414
No I don't, but I have several very happy friendships
They are good enough for me for now, but it doesn't hurt to want a little
>>
>>38377798
Whoever the person is that is lucky enough to lamd you should cherish what they have, because you're a fantastic person, Happy. Seriously. I'd build with you any day of the week.
>>
>>38378416
Are u hitting on me? I'm flattered!
>>
>>38378495
Haha does it come off as flirting? I mean it though. Flirt or no flirt.
>>
>>38378760
A little but I'm just teasing you! You're so sweet and nice to me, I don't know what I did to deserve such great friends as you!

What is everyone else doing tonight? I've got a few more hours left at work, but I'm eager to get home!
>>
File: Bear.jpg (208KB, 848x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Bear.jpg
208KB, 848x1189px
>>38378826
Like I've said before, I'm just glad you popped up in the thread. Always nice to have someone as positive and kind as you, especially since I can call you a friend.
My sister is busying herself trying to get through Friends. Might watch American Pie later since I've been recommended it pretty recently, and that we're both really curious what we've missed out on.
>>
>>38378826
Failed-kiss-sister-dude from earlier

Just got back from hanging out with my sister. She had a good time. It was worth skipping out of hanging out with my bros. She was really happy to see that I'm still cool after she tried to kiss me.
>>
>>38379148
Glad to see things went well with you two. Didn't discuss anything?
>>
>>38379148
What did you guys so?
It's very nice to see when siblings enjoy hanging out with you, they're very good relationships if you work at it.
You don't need to kiss her to make her happy!
>>
File: 1499491666469.png (784KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499491666469.png
784KB, 700x700px
>>38366294
Daily reminder if your sister wants to fuck you you're a mega Chad and need to leave. Seriously, if you're attractive enough to make a family member want to fuck you, you're a fucking chad.
>>
>>38379365
She said she was sorry about it at one point and I just responded with by saying it's okay. Not much but I couldn't really think of much else to say and it kinda jumped out of my mouth.

>>38379383
Eat, go to the skatium, loiter on some hills. Small town shit.
>>
>>38379148
Just kiss her to make her happy.
Maybe when she's older you can create unholy abominations that will make robots look like chads by comparison.
>>
>>38379477
That sounds comfy! My sister is a bit of a nerd so when I'm home we like to play kirby air ride, play pokemon tcg or watch some anime or something
>>
>>38366294
i hug my sister all the time, and she also hugs me, so it's not like it would be different or anything worth greentexting, she tells me what she can't tell dad.
i love her and she loves me
>>
>>38379484
I think that hormonal and sexual stuff would only be fueled and made worse if you give someone a taste.

>>38379520
She's a pretty normal girl so I just did stuff with her that most girls like to do on dates.
>>
>>38379559
You're doing good brother things. Just keep doing what you have been, I think you have a good head on your shoulders!
>>
Page 9 is the worst page. Also i need more kirino images.
>>
>>38380385
What's going on for everyone? I did the main story on my playthrough because of a million and one shortcuts and small tidbits of information
It's funny, a lot of if was subconscious and fell into place later
Though I'm starting to lose motivation so I'm gonna take an Overwatch break
>>
>>38381207
Made a pillow nest and locked my door. It's going to be a comfy night. I already sprayed lavender oil so I'm probably going to start getting drowsy soon.
>>
>>38381437
That's really comfy, enjoy your sleep anon
>>
File: 1500090075614.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1500090075614.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
my sister went missing and was last seen at her extremely abusive boyfriend's place.
i haven't seen her in weeks.
shes probably dead.
>>
>>38381207
Just got home from work and I'm not really sure what to do!
Might read a bit on my new kindle, but I was kind of itching to play Overwatch, myself.
Either that or play more Prey
>>
>>38381584
I wish I were braver and stronger to protect people from abusive family or partners
That shit boils my blood like nothing else
>>
I really think the whole "imouto falls for onii-chan" thing is more common than people think, I've been dealing with it for about two years now since I realized my sister liked me that way.

>>38368042
this is essentially what I did, I told her it didn't matter to me that we were related but I just didn't see her in that way and that we could talk about it more seriously when she turns at least 16 so our 4 year age difference isn't as big of a deal and I don't have to worry about taking advantage of her. she's almost 16 now though and I don't really know how to prevent it from happening if she still has those feelings. I'll take her on one date and act like it went terribly, maybe? I don't know, I'm pretty much out of ideas.
>>
>>38381709
Acting like it was a terrible date sounds awful for her self-esteem, and gives her the impression that if she tries harder, then it might work out.
You should be a bit more clear and honest with her, especially if she's the first guy she's ever really had feelings for.
>>
>>38381584
Jesus Christ, I'm sorry
>>38381608
Then play it, whatever makes you happy anon
>>38381709
I wouldn't try the date thing if you're not genuinely giving it a shot, I know you have good intentions but you're just getting her hopes up and sorta leading her on
I guess the most you can do is don't make her feel weird, try and keep things normal between you
She can't blame you for not feeling the same way, she'll be upset, but she probably won't be mad at you for very long
I'm not the best at this, but that's all the advice I got
>>
>>38370137
>he wrote a paragraph just for the bait
>>
>>38382161
did you actually read the whole thing?
brave soul
>>
>>38381709
>out of ideas
You could, you know, fuck her.
Not like, passionate, forbidden love; toss her on her front and take her like a dog until she begs you to stop.
She'll never bother you again.
>>
>>38382161
>has no argument
>I'll call it bait, yeah, that'll show 'em!
>>
>>38382376
is this deerguy by any chance
this sounds like the weird shit he used to say
>>
>>38382376
>not always loving your imoutos passionately
Bad onii-chan.
>>
>>38382561
It's not, but I am interested in this deerguy now.
Details please.
>>
>>38382561
That's not Laura he's responding to, so I doubt it.
>>
>>38382587
Don't get me wrong. If that were me I'd be doing all sorts of questionable but loving things to her.
But if this guy can't see a way out, all that's left is a final solution to the wincest problem.
>>
>>38382695
I don't think its a good idea at all
>>
>>38382757
Loving her passionately it is, then.
>>
>>38382790
Seconded.
If you love her, you'll make her happy.
>>
>>38381815
>>38381950
I guess all I can do is keep pretending I don't notice her staring at me whenever we're in the same room and hope she gets over it. she fell asleep in the living room and I just put a thin blanket over her so she doesn't wake up cold, maybe I'll talk with her when she wakes up.
>>
>>38383066
If you see her staring, why can't you just turn to her and say "hey, what's up?"?
>>
>>38383066
You seem like you've got a good head on your shoulders, so you'll figure it out
What else are you up to tonight?
>>
>>38383133
she's real awkward and shy about it, she always looks away if I try to make eye contact with her. I even tried staring back at her until she looks back at me to catch her, but she usually just finds an excuse to walk away like getting another drink.

>>38383154
just sitting here being depressed, wishing I had the motivation to play new video games. you?
>>
>>38383299
Just chillin out after work, about to play a few rounds of overwatch before reading in bed
What sort of new video games do you want to want to play?
>>
>>38383299
Well that's sad, but if you talk to her then she'll not be staring like a pervert, which she is since she's pining for her big brother's fat monstercock.
>>
File: 1493241045957.jpg (167KB, 760x814px) Image search: [Google]
1493241045957.jpg
167KB, 760x814px
>>38383299
Don't be depressed anon. You can hug me instead or something
>>
>>38383394
I have a few games I've bought/torrented/borrowed that I just don't have the drive to try. I even have every game for the nes, snes, genesis, and gb/gbc/gba torrented, but don't want to play any of them. I have a bunch of movies and anime series downloaded but don't feel like watching them. I have a few books I haven't read yet that I just can't crack open. I have a lot of things I want to do, I just can't find the strength to do them. I feel perpetually burned out.

>>38383434
every time someone says "you can hug me if you need to" they're like 1000 miles away. so unless you live in my city, I don't think I can. but I still appreciate the sentiment.
>>
>>38383532
Whenever I'm not sure what to play, I play a pokemon game, because its really easy for me to get into and puts me in a good mood

Are there any games like that for you? I find that after a while of playing a familiar game, I have a better motivation to find something new after I'm done or get bored
>>
>>38383397
it's just a normal-sized big brother cock, nothing really special to pine over.

>>38383574
yeah, I usually play a few strikes in destiny or level up some characters in dynasty warriors. but I don't want to do that either. I played the pokemon prism romhack a while back, probably the best pokemon game I've ever played, official or otherwise. I used to just replay my favorite ps1 games from my childhood like wild arms, lunar, ff9 and tactics, crash warped, the spyro games, etc. but I've just played them all too many times now. I just feel like there's nothing I can do, despite wanting to do a million things at once. I haven't even drawn anything in weeks.
>>
>>38383664
you should give polished crystal a shot if you liked prism, its what I'm playing through and its a lot of fun
but prism wasn't really my style, it got a little too ambition for my tastes, but I'm glad it exists and that people enjoyed it!
>>
>>38383664
>big brother cock
There it is.
>>
I got a day off tomorrow and no plans for the night
Such a comfortable feel
not a bump i swear
>>
>>38383664
I have unrelated questions:

>does your sister know you browse 4chan?

>if so, does she know you browse this board of social reject sadsacks, specifically?

>does she know you're a faggot?

>is she hot?
>>
File: IMG_20170713_133848366_HDR[1].jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170713_133848366_HDR[1].jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>38384166
I just got called if I could come in earlier today and close the store, I'd have to work for 11 hours though so fuck that, although I might still stay till closing time.

Also, little update. I came home during a lunch break yesterday and had a interesting conversation with my cousin. Apparently my mother ships us or something. She had been talking with my cousins mother on the phone and went off on a tangent about how my cousin and I were so close and that there was probably more to it and whatnot. My cousin told me she thought it kinda annoying people always think we're a couple and asked me why people can't see we're just good friends. So, that made me feel like shit and I'm visiting my mother tomorrow and I think I might kill her. My cousin and I did play lego harry potter again last night for a couple hours so that made me up for it a bit at least.
>>
>>38384387
>does your sister know you browse 4chan?
yeah, she's seen me shitposting on various boards, making webms, checking out /f/, that sort of thing when we watch movies together. I have two monitors so I'm fucking around on one screen while the movie plays on the other

>r9k specifically?
I don't think so

>does she know you're a faggot?
actually my last gf that I brought around the house was a trap, and I'm sure she noticed her raging boner that one time she barged into our room while we were making out, so yeah she probably gets that my sexuality is a little bit fucked

>is she hot?
ignoring the fact that she's not even 16 yet and is my little sister, if I were a non-relative schoolmate in her age range then yeah, I'd say she's at least an 8/10
>>
>>38384417
You should go for a kids, see how she reacts.
>>
>>38384417
>apparently my mother ships us
Oh god, weirdest feel. I used to have a good friend from school who happened to be gay too but we just bonded in a completely non-sexual, friendly way despite our gayness but whenever I was over at her place, her mother shipped us hard. Always pushed us towards each other and said we shouldn't worry about her, she'll be gone in a minute, etc. It got pretty awkward, but interesting in a way because my own mother would only grudgingly allow me to even sleep in the same room as a friend ever since she knew I'm gay.
>>
>>38384460
>go for a kids
The who the what now?
>>38384558
Ayy lmao that sounds akward as fuck. But look on the bright side, it would've been way more akward if she knew who you really fell for!
>>
>>38384696
It was pretty awkward yeah.
And I have a feeling that she wouldn't even mind my current liason either. She was one of those "I smoked so much weed I forgot it's not 1969 anymore" old hippies, all about free love and shit. If the Dude were a woman, basically.
>>
>>38384696
Hey, you know what I mean.
>>
>>38384437
>actually my last gf that I brought around the house was a trap, and I'm sure she noticed her raging boner that one time she barged into our room while we were making out, so yeah she probably gets that my sexuality is a little bit fucked
you should invite your trap gf over for a threesome with your sister. it's the only acceptable course of action. report back to us with intimate details.
>>
>>38366294
what the fuck are these threads? i don't get it
>>
>>38384869
I don't get it either I just go with the flow
>>
>>38384869
It's about hugging your family and posting results.
>>
>>38384869
hug your sister, dumbass. jeez.
>>
File: 1497517519262.png (57KB, 247x268px) Image search: [Google]
1497517519262.png
57KB, 247x268px
>>38384890
This anon gets it!
>>38384728
Do I?
>>
>>38384909
Of course you do. Don't you?
>>
Why are y'all obsessed with the younger sister older brother dynamic of family. Isn't older sister younger brother better for robots?
>>
>>38385123
I agree with you
I like my boys younger and my girls older
>>
>>38384904
>>38384898
why are there dozens of these
>>
>>38385137
Because it's important to hug your sister daily.
>>
>>38385137
because I want beargguy to love me
>>
File: TTdwLCe.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TTdwLCe.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>38366294
shes at work at the moment
>>
>>38368042
No retard. Dont Tak About it
>>
Bump for sibling hugging
>>
>>38366648
just keep blocking her attempts
pls dont be a degenerate incest fag
>>
>>38385123
Nee-sans aren't always as cute as imoutos
>>
File: 1484875790725 Umaru hug.jpg (49KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1484875790725 Umaru hug.jpg
49KB, 500x666px
>>38376140
>A girl once tried to sell me hugs

There have been times in my life when I would have gladly paid for cuddles. I'd rather save the money up, and buy a plane ticket to see my imouto instead, though.

I only get to see her once every few years though. So usually I just wait for the next dusk to fall, and hope I dream of cuddling with her again.
>>
>>38386549
You're making me miss Clogs, she was a cute onee.

These threads are severely lacking in onee-samas.
>>
>>38386663
Paid cuddles wouldn't feel the same. What separated you from your imouto?
>>
Havent talked to my sister much for the last 4 years. Dont even think ive said i love you to her in that time. She was addicted to meth and heroin which i dont hold that against her but she risked my nieces life with that stuff so i stopped talking to her. I think shes clean now but so much time has passed i feel like i dont really know her that much anymore. Funny too that she got clean and now im addicted to meth and heroin now. Both of our brains must be fucked up the same way
>>
>>38386743
I've read that opiate addiction actually does run in the family, ie the potential for addiction has a genetic component apparently, so yeah kind of.
Sorry in any case. Are you American? Liquid methadone is still covered under Medicaid, I've read just today, strangely enough.
>>
>>38386710
>Paid cuddles wouldn't feel the same.

Any oasis in a desert.
>>
>>38387336
Sounds quite nice t.bh
>>
>>38386939
'Merica, Fuck Yeah! Haha i aint ready to get clean
>>
So I talked to that girl more at the gym today, afterwards we got some fruity drink from a place close by
I'm trying
>>
File: 028.png (274KB, 763x773px) Image search: [Google]
028.png
274KB, 763x773px
>>38377409
I ended up sliding out of bed quietly to lay down on the floor with a pillow. Went to sleep pretty quickly after that. At some point during the night M laid down next to me and pulled the duvet along too. Made for a comfy morning
She left in the morning and I've napped the rest of the day
>>38387336
$350 is a bit steep for a cuddle, even for four hours.
>>38388208
Do you get along well? I'm glad you're trying to find friends.
>>
>>38388239
You sound like you had a comfy night
It was okay, but really I had no reason to talk to her other than just trying to
>>
this thread needs some k-on
>>
>>38388239
comfy automata is comfy

more comfy images pls
>>
ritsu is pro wrestler dosu-koi
>>
>>38388313
>>38388334
Shitposting with cute girls is a kind of shitposting I am okay with
>>
File: 4yg7m0t.jpg (557KB, 2048x1821px) Image search: [Google]
4yg7m0t.jpg
557KB, 2048x1821px
>>38388276
At least you're trying, right?
I'm sure you'll find a friend, if not her then somebody else.
>>38388315
I don't have a lot of comfy Nier but have some cuddling
>>
File: 1494776583029.jpg (225KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494776583029.jpg
225KB, 1280x1280px
>>38388426
I guess the effort is the important thing
>>38388313
>>38388334
Here ya go
>>
File: 1465180607159.jpg (72KB, 598x701px) Image search: [Google]
1465180607159.jpg
72KB, 598x701px
we dont need no parental guidance
>>
File: caviera cat.png (666KB, 1569x1389px) Image search: [Google]
caviera cat.png
666KB, 1569x1389px
>>38388493
Good old uncle 'Dolf
that one's being stolen
>>
mio giving ritsu what for
>>
>>38388538
Profligates like you belong on an original cross
>>
File: cb880d5bd694b22c8592df1e554545a8.jpg (932KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cb880d5bd694b22c8592df1e554545a8.jpg
932KB, 1200x1600px
>>38388687
and k-on belongs in this thread
>>
>>38388687
Legion supporters like you belong in the end of a securitron's missile launcher
>>
File: 89e.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
89e.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>38389089
>Having robots do all your fighting
Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go get ready for therapy
>>
>>38389089
non-k-on posters like you belong in the end of a securitron's missile launcher
>>
>>38388239
Very cute. Sounds like you had a pretty nice night then.
Not even a little early morning lewd? Because those are great.

How's it going everyone? I'm having the socializing I wanted to do last night tonight instead. Parents are gone to some, whatever, charity dinner, so we have some time to ourselves which is nice I guess.
>>
Holy shit I slept all the way through the night and woke up perfectly refreshed I feel so good
How is everyone else doing? I hope as well!
>>
>>38389733
im posting k-on in shit threads you?
>>
>>38389774
Still in bed, aint got much to do today so I'm just gonna relax and enjoy my good mood

Thanks for spicing up our shit thread, anon
>>
File: 1498915536239.gif (223KB, 220x264px) Image search: [Google]
1498915536239.gif
223KB, 220x264px
>>38389733
Nice, sleep is good
I'm gonna get going now, be back in a bit
Here's my last contribution for now
>>
>>38389897
Okay, take it easy, Laura! Nice to see you today!
>>
>>38390374
is everything alright with u anon?
>>
Wake up, niggers
>>
>>38391361
I am awake!
Nobody else is talking here, tho
>>
>>38391361
I'm awake, just waiting for a friend to come over. Got another hour to kill.
>>
File: mx70OrW.jpg (214KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
mx70OrW.jpg
214KB, 600x847px
>>38389460
>spoiler
She kind of freaked out when we almost did it yesterday so I don't think that would've been a good idea
>>38391361
No
I wish I was napping right now
>>
>>38391547
She's nervous about sex, then?
I had a girlfriend who was like that and it took a while to warm up to oral, but it was a lot of fun when she opened up to it
>>
>>38391547
I thought she was more interested in the physical aspect of the whole deal?
Either way no hurry, right? I'm sure she'll get into it soon enough.
>>
I just realised that 9S and 2B being blindfolded while A2 wasn't is a metaphor. It's been like 2 months since I've played Nier. Thanks for the pics whoever posted them.
>>
File: C7qTXRXVAAATJKh.jpg (314KB, 2048x1611px) Image search: [Google]
C7qTXRXVAAATJKh.jpg
314KB, 2048x1611px
>>38391717
I dunno, maybe "freaked out" is a bit strong. She's a lot more anxious about it than me though, surprisingly.
>>38391759
Honestly looking back I'm not sure how much of that was her actually being serious, but talking about it is obviously a lot different from actually doing it. She was into it until it got to the point where you realize it's not just messing around and things might actually happen right that very moment, and I was pretty nervous about it too.
>>38392013
No problem I guess
Interestingly the way the operators in the Bunker aren't blindfolded and cover their mouths instead is also a metaphor.
>>
>>38392091
sex can be a little intimidating to people who haven't done it before, or who aren't super comfortable with it
But you're a cute and cool girl, you'll be able to ease her worries and show her a good time, I'm sure!
>>
File: 1486481854705.jpg (416KB, 1700x2185px) Image search: [Google]
1486481854705.jpg
416KB, 1700x2185px
i'd prefer to hug the k-ons
>>
>>38392372
same
who is your favourite k-on?
>>
File: 1491275651895.gif (999KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491275651895.gif
999KB, 500x650px
>>38392578
definitely ritsu
>>
>>38392594
oh yeah, how come?
I think I like them all pretty well
except for azusa
>>
A bump from worst page 8
>>
>>38393385
How did you let us get here again?

We should find something to talk about.
>>
>>38393982
I guess on a minor note, k asked if I want to go to the beach tomorrow. He said it's be a few people and his sister, I guess it'd be cool so I said sure
>>
>>38394075
So wait, didn't he break up with you or something? What happened?
>>
>>38394075
That sounds fun! I'd love to go to the beach sometime, I'm pretty bored on my day off

>>38394126
Can't people hang out without being in a relationship?
>>
>>38394126
We did, but we still hang out sometimes
Part of me is a little paranoid it's out if pity
>>38394174
I haven't been in a while, so we'll see what happens
>>
>>38394299
Do you plan on going swimming or just relaxing on the beach?

Also, it takes a lot if energy to do stuff for people out of pity. If he's inviting you out with friends it's probably because he wants you to have fun, too!
>>
>when you wake up to your sister wrapped around your almost naked butt as she drools on your back

Is she being lewd or cute?
>>
>>38394391
Lewdly cute, perhaps?
>>
Page 8 sucks bump
>>
File: 1429844812033.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1429844812033.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>38394075
>ywn see laura at the beach
>>
>>38395626
How can we be sure she even has a nice beach bod?
>>
>>38395793
I don't know but it's my headcanon that she does
>>
How are you all doing? I'm out for a bike ride, it's quite a cool day!
>>
>>38394391
She could be both
Bap her head for being adorable
>>38396349
I'm fine, just tired and about to sleep. Have a nice bike ride
>>
>>38396677
It's actually warmed up considerably since I left, but it's not too hot! Enjoying it a lot, today is a really great day I think!

I hope you sleep soundly, ella!
>>
Page 9 sucks bump before sleep
>>
File: 1480366314802.jpg (46KB, 604x376px) Image search: [Google]
1480366314802.jpg
46KB, 604x376px
>>38394344
I'll swim, I like swimming and staying out in the sun just means more burning for me
>>38395626
Eh, maybe I'll bump into you
but we'd never know
>>38395793
>>38395821
I mean, I'm not fat, if that's what you mean
>>
>>38398254
Nice! Swimming is a ton of fun, and I hope you have a good time!
>>
So this is probably the worst time to post as all my fellow eurofags have gone to bed but I'm still up. I gave my cousin lots of hugs, she's becoming more excepting of them so I guess that's something. I also tried to drage her to see this kinda parade thing of horse-drawn carriages in the city centre. She's still a bit sick so she didn't really wnt to leave the house and be anywhere more then 1 seconds away from a bathroom. I went with a friend instead and we watched and got a few beers and it was pretty chill. Dude ella you should've come it was really nice acually although i don't know if yyou're allowed out in amsterdam at 1pm. Was atthe prinsengracht if you want to look it up, dunno if that helps, also, I tried to make pictures but they suck ass and you can't seen shit because I didn't flash becasue of the horses. I had a few beers so if this text seems incomprehensible it's that.
>>
>>38399023
Fuck man all these spelling mistakes I can't do shit right fuck me. Also someone calculate how long I'd be free falling if I'd jump from 16 meters.
>>
>>38399023
What sort of beer did you have, man?
I'm enjoyin some beer, too!
>>
>>38399114
Some amstel and some "zatte" from brewerie 't IJ.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amstel_Brewery#Beers
https://www.beerwulf.com/nl/p/brouwerij-t-ij-zatte-tripel.33/?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Beerwulf-Generic-PDP&gclid=CL7TrYXVjNUCFQ88GwodZxEAyg&gclsrc=aw.ds#
>>
>>38399312
Nice, I'd like to try it, someday!
I'm drinking some innis & gunn
>>
File: IMG_1432.jpg (221KB, 1000x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1432.jpg
221KB, 1000x937px
>>38398500
I'll try, hopefully there aren't too many people there
>>
File: angryasuka.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
angryasuka.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>38399708
Delete that filth from your hard drive right away young lady
>>
File: doomfist blacked.jpg (65KB, 606x546px) Image search: [Google]
doomfist blacked.jpg
65KB, 606x546px
>>38399749
I think I'll keep it, Mercy is a dumb whore titcow anyhow
>>
File: vaultboyface.jpg (5KB, 212x237px) Image search: [Google]
vaultboyface.jpg
5KB, 212x237px
>>38399788
You better stop this, there'll be consequences if you don't
>>
File: 1495384523607.jpg (127KB, 1173x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1495384523607.jpg
127KB, 1173x1163px
>>38399832
I'm not taking it back anon, she's a mattress
>>
>>38399708
laura I'm playing overwatch and playing mercy and these winstons keep killing themselves what the fuck are they thinking
>>
>>38400122
The thought of a bunch of Winstons jumping off of a cliff in perfect sync while https://youtu.be/QxHkLdQy5f0?t=1m42s plays has me crying with laughter
>>
>>38400105
OH AND YOU'D RATHER THAT DISGUSTING LITERAL APE FUCKING DYKE WOULD YOU? DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.
>>
>>38400122
>I'm playing overwatch and I'm playing mercy
Found your problem
>>38400214
Sounds like you're tilted
>>
>>38400272
>
you're right I switched to lucio and I'm having more fun already
>>
File: toxic.gif (976KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
toxic.gif
976KB, 500x384px
>>38400272
YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT I AM, HOW DARE YOU POST ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL ARYAN WAIFU BEING DEFILED BY THOSE DISGUSTING NIGGERS
pic related I'm Shinji
>>
File: 1498339674386.png (40KB, 231x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498339674386.png
40KB, 231x200px
>>38400324
Of course you are
>>38400373
That's what you get for loving a titcow
>>
Spent the day out with my sister and her friends today. It was alright, but one of them pointed out that we follow eachother around like puppies when they passed by our place, which I thought was kinda funny. I mean, they're not wrong, and we've heard it before from our parents. Wherever one goes, the other follows close by. It's been like this all the time, and her room was where I spent all my time at growing up. It's just comfy being around eachother.
In other boring news, I passed the idea of having her wear the wedding band I gave her as a necklace, and not surprisingly the thought passed by her before but she wasn't up to it. Said she's okay with how she's doing it, so she's kinda odd.
>>38399788
I've recently replaced Mercy with Sombre for being the cutest. Only because I like how she comes off and I want to step on her stupid toe shoes. Don't drown tomorrow pls
>>
>>38400521
Sombra is trash
>>
>when you unironically dicked your sister and her friend earlier today
>>
>>38400829
Which overwatch do YOU think is cutest, then?
>>
>>38400923
greentext, roboto
>>
>>38400829
Now you're trying to piss everyone off on purpose. Look at her. She's near perfection down to how annoying she seems.
>>
>>38400951
>sister tells me that her friends wants a threesome
>asks me if I want to
>sure lol
>assumed it was her friend and some other chick
>then she says it's with her
>yeah sure I guess
>today
>mom's gone doing some shit with friends
>her's friend's over
>they come into my room
>sister seems almost uncomfortable
>friend is really flirty
>try to play along
>get back to watching TV
>hear "Hey anon, look at this"
>turn to her and her pants are gone
>start making out and fingering her
>she gets my dick out and tries to rub it
>sister tries to join in
>decide to go for it
>put a hand in her shorts
>finger her
>keep making out with girl
>eventually start fucking
>death grip keeps me going for a while
>just missionary
>pull out and cum on her stomach
>lay there with them
>sister's friend says something about my sister being left out
>sister is blushing hard
>she keeps teasing her
>can kinda tell my sister wants it
>I rub her pussy
>she smiles and blushes more
>dick coming back
>her friend tells her to let me fuck her
>she gets her in doggy
>fuck her for a while and pull out
>cum on her ass

Good way to lose your virginity dude
>>
>>38400927
McCree
>>38400977
She's trash
>>
>>38401602
okay what about the most handsome overwatch lady?
>>
>>38401135
so are you gonna try and make this a regular thing you do to your sister?
>>
File: train.jpg (37KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
37KB, 480x372px
>>38401602
>McCree
pic related, get better taste
>>
>>38401602
>Trash
Shove that trash somewhere else because I've come across some nice Sombre players and have worked in great synergy with them. Everything from her kit to the little Spanish she sprinkles here and there is why I love her.
>>
>>38401998
hey
mccree is pretty cute
I totally have a crush on matt mercer, that dude can take me out anything
>>
>>38402064
Sombra is pretty cute for a spic
>>
>>38401634
Tracer is best girl
because she's my spirit animal
>>38401998
Shitty waifu is shitty
>>38402064
Sombra players are trash too
>>
>>38402168
what about tracer makes her your spirit animal, exactly?

my favourite girls are pharah and mercy and dva because they can fly, that's the best qualifier for me
>>
>>38402206
Retarded, brown hair, brown eyes, short, short hair, boy face, looks 12, freckles, retarded
Plus she's my main
>>
>>38402168
>Shitty waifu is shitty
Get out, dyke lover
I love you really Austria, Ella and Story
>>38402206
>my favourite girls are pharah and mercy and dva
Amazing taste friend, all three are top tier girls
>>
File: 1499368698013.jpg (84KB, 472x454px) Image search: [Google]
1499368698013.jpg
84KB, 472x454px
>>38402087
She's a cute girl regardless. All her interactions are great since people don't like her.
>>38402168
Your main is a shit. Your Tracer players are a shit. That spindly legged and annoying little shit.
>>
>>38402325
>She's a cute girl regardless
I'd agree if I wasn't a filthy racist. Her VA has a really good voice too
>>
>>38402287
Salty
>>38402325
>Highest skill ceiling
>90% pick rate
>Shit
>>
File: asukaeyebrow.jpg (129KB, 553x467px) Image search: [Google]
asukaeyebrow.jpg
129KB, 553x467px
>>38402384
>Highest skill ceiling
>implying
>>
>>38402384
Okay, let me list 5 reasons why Tracer is shit
>She's shit!
>I hate her!
>She's an annoying little shit!
>Tracer!
>>
>>38402414
>>38402417
come on guys, tracer is pretty cooll

I KNOW beargguy really like tracer he's just being cute about it
>>
>>38402621
Yea, he does
>>38402414
I'm directly stating it
>>
>>38402644
I'll accept high skill ceiling but highest? Most people say that Widow has the highest skill ceiling but that's mainly because of the mechanical skill required to play her. I've seen Zenyatta put fairly high on the skill ceiling too, bearing in mind I think they mean that his skill ceiling is to use him properly.
>>
>>38402621
I'm not cute. I'm pretty macho, but yeah, I really do like Tracer. Especially her graffiti skin that inspired a lot of doodles.
>>38402644
>Yea, he does
I'll still argue for Sombra
>>
File: sc5NJzH.png (698KB, 1444x820px) Image search: [Google]
sc5NJzH.png
698KB, 1444x820px
>>38402724
Accept it
>>38402758
To each their own
>>
I went to a furniture store with my mom. I was really nervous and had to hold on to her the whole time but I made it. She bought a couch. It wasn't too bad because you can see over almost everything so I didn't feel like someone could jump out at me. I could tell that the lady helping her thought that I was a freak though.
>>
File: universe-6s-jiren.jpg (31KB, 750x490px) Image search: [Google]
universe-6s-jiren.jpg
31KB, 750x490px
>Hug your family threads
Get lost.
>>
>>38402898
this seems like a bunch of junk to me
But tracer is a good character, and a good tracer is very valuable
>>
>>38403012
lol gtfo you fucking autist
>>
>>38402963
>I could tell that the lady helping her thought that I was a freak
I'm sure she didn't. It's good that you're getting out more, I'm glad you managed.
>>
>>38402963
Don't sweat what other people think, it's good you got out and did something
>>38403021
Yea she's fun and useful
>>
>>38402963
I doubt she thought that. Even if she was, which again I doubt she was, it shouldn't matter. Glad you got out there though.
>>
>>38366294
I like incest so I used to like these threads, but ever since Patrick left it has not been good. Made up or not, your incest stories are weak, my wenie didnt even wake up once.
>>
>>38403070
She gave me the eyes. The "what a fucking creep" look. This is probably the last time I leave the house until I meet with my therapist in person in a couple weeks.

>>38403150
I really know how you don't care about what other people think. It's almost a survival instinct because if you don't know you can't be sure when you need to change how you're acting.

>>38403192
I guess. I probably won't see her again. I hope not.
>>
>>38403285
I guess you're right, you can't just ignore it
If she gave you the "look", if she thought whatever she thought,
I'm not gonna say you should leave the house if you're not comfortable or anything, but if you do, just try and remember you're probably never gonna see everyone again, and at the end of the day the people who you love love you
>>
>>38403285
You do what you're comfortable with. How long exactly is it until your therapy visit? How do you spend your time anyways? Sorry if you've said anything about that before.
You probably won't see her again i guess since its a furniture store. Still, hope you do alright.
>>
>>38403285
You did good. Don't force yourself to go out if you don't feel like it.
>>
File: 1499233703071.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499233703071.png
29KB, 657x527px
>Mfw moved in with sister and her kid to help them.
>Can't hug her because I'm to autistic.
>>
>>38403553
It's two Mondays from now, I play with our dog a lot, I take naps, I sit and think for long periods of time, cook, take baths, get on my computer.
>>
File: 1500131081240.gif (432KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500131081240.gif
432KB, 500x375px
>>38403693
Sounds like you keep yourself busy at least. Bet you're a good cook as well. Anyways, hope you do better and hope to see you pop up in the thread in the future as well.
>>38403610
You're doing a lot for them by helping them. That's great of you, man. Hug or no hug, I'm sure they know you love them.

Night thread.
>>
I wanted to be asleep by now but that's not happening I guess
What's going on everyone
>>
>>38404666
I'm playing a bit of pokemon in bed
What's on your mind?
>>
>>38404876
Nothing really, just bored and a little anxious about tomorrow
Which Pokemon?
>>
>>38405053
playin polished crystal, just going up against morty and praying that my meowth is strong enough to beat him!
I assume he has some misdreavous and maybe a non-ghost pokemon so I can't rely on dig to KO gengar, haunter

What are you anxious about, exactly?
>>
>>38405141
I used to know what all that meant, but I don't anymore
Just worried about the people there, he said "some people", maybe I'm reading too much into his diction but that probably means more than his roommates, so I'm gonna a have to meet people and possibly be introduced as his ex girlfriend (not really sure how that works), plus his sister who may or may not want to talk about him and I
I don't know, might get a little complicated for me
>>
>>38405207
well, even if things are more complicated than you expect, I expect you'll be able to get through it just fine!
you'll probably be in the water a lot, anyways
>>
>>38405328
Thanks, I hope you're right
>>
>>38405390
I'm sure a day at the beach will be fun, no matter who is there!
Who knows, maybe you'll meet new people you really get along with
>>
>>38405450
A possibility, but a long shot
Thanks for talking to me, I'm gonna try and sleep again
>>
>>38405506
Alrighty, have a good sleep and enjoy your trip tomorrow!
>>
>tfw don't have a sister

probably why bro-siscest is so appealing to me
>>
>>38405677
>that feel when 2 sisters
Was appealing to me even when I didn't known I had any
>>
>>38405926
>>38405677
I always hear it's only people without siblings who develop an incest fetish, why do you think that is? I understand that the way people without siblings imagine sibling relationships is probably very different from the real thing, but what exactly appeals to someone without siblings about fucking their hypothetical sister?
>>
Sleep is okay but wouldn't it be great to spend that time doing something else you like?
>>
>>38406801
Probably just because it's totally fantasy and you can make it all up if you have no real life inspiration to draw from, which is often negative
>>
>>38406801
Maybe initially it's not the actual sibling part that turns them on but rather the social side of it, the idea and sense of how taboo and risky it would be, so having an actual sibling and experience of that dynamic would probably intrude on their thoughts and make it less appealing to develop such a fetish. A disconnect from reality makes it easier to fantasize. It's the difference between sexualizing their actual sibling and sexualizing someone who's completely imaginary and just has the sibling sticker slapped on.
>>38406804
I prefer sleeping to most other activities
Except noodles
>>
>>38407297
Yeah I suppose so. I never quite understood why the social taboo was hot, though, to me personally that's the worst part, not being accepted, knowing people would think of you as a pervert/degenerate if they knew etc
But to each their own of course.
>except noodles
Excellent taste. Best hobby.

>>38406845
Yeah, I was more wondering what exactly was appealing about it, I guess it's mostly the taboo aspect?
>>
>>38370610
> Do not be close to your sister

> friendly = fucking pedo
wow
>>
>>38407406
I don't get it either really, the incest aspect never actually comes into my head. I don't want to be socially castrated and have my love shunned at just because he's my brother. He's more than that. I especially hate the idea that everyone would think he's the big bad man manipulating me because they think all incest is rape. But I guess I don't have to worry about that.

I can understand how something being "wrong" could be arousing though, like how diddling in public is wrong and you dread being found out but you still get that extra rush from knowing you're being bad and things might go really wrong.
>>
>>38407847
Yeah, exactly. And I never really thought about it that way, like the fact that we're related isn't hot to me (not disgusting either like it is for 'normal people' I guess). I love her, and I love her despite being her sister, not because of it. I never 'fetishized' incest or anything.

But if you put it that way, with the excitement and thrill of maybe being caught, I guess I understand that.
N-not that I've ever done it in public or anything.
>>
File: 1491233576692.png (1MB, 993x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1491233576692.png
1MB, 993x1400px
>>38408234
Honestly more than anything else, being related is the one part I don't like. I think everything would be better without that.
>N-not that I've ever done it in public or anything
Come on then, I can teach you all about being discreet. Unless, you know, you want someone to find you.
We'll have practical sessions in the school bathroom at lunch time.
>>
>>38408505
>We'll have practical sessions in the school bathroom at lunch time
Wew. You're lucky I just noodled, else that would've totally gotten me.
>tfw no qt no homo friend to try and quietly diddle at school
My friend was such a prude, what a waste.
>>
Tripfags have ruined these threads
>>
File: 1490802982195.jpg (71KB, 608x605px) Image search: [Google]
1490802982195.jpg
71KB, 608x605px
>>38408703
>else that would've totally gotten me
I totally have you wrapped around my finger like 9S wrapped around 2B's thighs
>try and quietly diddle at school
Implying we'd be quiet
I used to fantasize a lot about that stuff, especially when I had a crush on one of the girls in class.
Not even diddling her since I wasn't into that side of it much. More normal friendly stuff, like going to the restroom and finding out she was noodling in the stall next door, then staying to listen and stir pasta myself. Synchronizing, knowing that we're safe in each other's company and have a mutual understanding of what we're doing, going quiet whenever someone else comes in and giggling to ourselves when they leave, leaning against each other with just a thin wall between us while I listen to her quiet moans, thinking of how soft her skin is and what it would feel like to just kiss her in that moment of bliss. I'm going a little too far
>>
>>38409134
>spoiler
You have excellent taste in these things Ella. I had pretty much the same fantasy, although it was usually sneaking off to the old unused gym, noodling in the locker room and holding hands.
I never even thought of it as a gay thing, just like being really close and comfy with a good friend.
My sister really can't come back home fast enough.
>>
>am 24
>sister is 14
>walk into her room
>see her playing some ps4 game
>walk over and sit next to her on the bed
>lean across and hug her
>asks me what's wrong
>tell her I love her
>she says she loves me too
I'm a pretty big dude, the last time I cried was about 8 years old when my mom crashed the car on the way home from school and crushed my foot, but her saying that to me made me lose control and ball my eyes out for a solid 15-20 minutes after I got back to my room.
>>
>>38409451
That's cute anon. I have a weird soft spot about huge dudes getting emotional, it's like you're cracking their shell.
>have older male cousin
>bit of the family's black sheep, he's huge and /fit/ af but my parents don't like him because he dropped out of university and fucked up a job my dad got him
>always got along well with him but we're not super close
>at family gathering recently
>sit with him because why not
>end up talking the whole night, having a really interesting conversation about lots of different things, laugh together etc
>in the end he crushes my ribs in a bear hug
>basically crying on my shoulder, tells me this was the first time he hasn't been afraid at a family gathering, the first time he's enjoyed himself in a long time
We're going out for drinks regularly now and he wants to help me get /fit/
To keep with the theme, he's basically Kristoff with dark hair.
>>
>>38409374
I had to take a break
Holding hands with someone special when you come is the best feel. It's such a small thing but you feel so much more connected, especially when you both squeeze each other and they play with your fingers when you spaghetti.
She'll be back in just a week from now, right? Remember to stop masturbating until she comes home
>>38409451
That's adorable. It's good to cry occasionally.
>>38409629
>I have a weird soft spot about huge dudes getting emotional
Same thing here. I don't think it's weird, normally you just see them as unemotional big dudes but when they crack they're suddenly massive cuddly bears and a softie at heart.
>We're going out for drinks regularly now and he wants to help me get /fit/
That's cool, he sounds like a great guy. Pat his head regularly.
Nice that he's trying to help you get /fit/, it's always good to exercise. I don't think you need to do it though, you're fine as it is.
>>
File: amazinggraph.png (14KB, 1222x564px) Image search: [Google]
amazinggraph.png
14KB, 1222x564px
>>38402898
My chart disagrees with you
>>
>>38410120
You too, huh.
I don't think it's a small thing, handholding is very intimate in a way, and feeling her grasping my hand firmer or rubbing her thumb over my palm a bit can feel really nice and comfy.
Yeah, she'll be home on Saturday, I can't wait.
>remember to stop masturbating until she comes home
Right, and I'll stop eating and breathing too while I'm at it.
Seriously though it just gets worse the closer it gets to her being back.

>Pat his head regularly
I'd unironically need a footstool for that. He's scratching on 2m tall.
>you're fine as it is
Y-you too.
But seriously I just kinda want to get more active, not get swole af. Maybe work on my spaghetti arms. That is, my arms looking like spaghetti, not the arms I use for spaghetting.
In this one fic Elsa starts working out to impress Anna, I figure why not give it a shot. I want to look my best for her.
Although I'll probably feel like dying after ten minutes. We'll see.
>>
File: 061.jpg (94KB, 750x660px) Image search: [Google]
061.jpg
94KB, 750x660px
>>38410350
Again? Maybe we synchronized.
>Right, and I'll stop eating and breathing too while I'm at it
Oh come on, at least noschlick on the day she arrives. Appease your inner masochist.
>He's scratching on 2m tall
Jesus
Pat his head when he carries you after you're exhausted from exercising
>spaghetti arms
How bad? I'm at the can't-open-tins stage. The only exercise I do is the occasional run which at least stops my legs from deteriorating.
>I'll probably feel like dying after ten minutes
It's exhausting at first when you've lazed around for months but you get used to it quickly. Just takes some effort.
>>
File: 1496814452507.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496814452507.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>check the thread
>dyke A and semi-dyke B are flirting while masturbating between posts
>>
Have you ever touched your sister's bare feet?

Have you massaged them?

Kisses?
>>
>>38410734
They're usually like this, Austria flirts with all the girls
What a floozy
>>
>>38410165
Well I'm convinced, let's see Laura come up with a better chart.

>>38410568
I sure hope so. Very lewd though.
But mooooom. I get pretty cranky when I don't do it. Plus I've just finished shark week, I deserve some diddling.
Yeah, he could probably carry me two times, one Austria under each arm. If I didn't know him I'd be afraid as heck meeting him at night.
>How bad?
Pretty bad. I helped my mom carry out a bag of empty bottles this morning and my arms still hurt.
>you get used to it quickly
You do? I've never really done any gym training before, as in lifting or something, but I've done gymnastics intermittently at school and it used to be so exhausting and straining, even though I'd do it once or twice a week for years.

>>38410734
Thread's slow so we gay it up, sorry.

>>38410741
I stood on my sisters feet to kiss her once, otherwise not really, I'm not a footfag.

>>38410792
Guilty as charged.
To be fair Ella goes along with it, so I'm allowed.
>>
>>38410568
2B weighs 350 lbs
>>
>>38410568
>ywn carry toobs on your shoulders while she feeds you tomatoes
why do I even live?
>>
File: 1492955583460.jpg (67KB, 854x734px) Image search: [Google]
1492955583460.jpg
67KB, 854x734px
>>38410734
>he doesn't masturbate while talking to Austria
>>38410741
Not in any impactful way, I'm not into feet or my sisters.
>>38410792
Stop it, she's pure.
I like it anyway
>>38410812
Fine, at least let her catch you diddle.
>one Austria under each arm
That's adorable.
>You do?
I'm not an expert but it depends on what you're trying to do, honestly mostly you'll always be somewhat exhausted. It's just a matter of getting used to that feeling.
>>38410848
Exactly. It's a good way to go.
>>
>>38410812
>>38411091
Stop it you nymphos, how do you think your girlfriends would feel about you flirting with each other?
>>
>>38411091
>dyke-chan getting fucked by her sister and shamelessly flirting with helpless 4chan girls
>pure
>>
>>38411091
>Stop it, she's pure.
I know, I love my ojou-sama really
>>
>>38411091
>at least let her catch you diddle
You say that like it's avoidable anyway.
>mostly you'll always be exhausted
Well, that's something to look forward to, huh.

>>38411276
She'd probably be happy I found a friend 'as shamelessly addicted to self pollution' as I am.

>>38411289
Pic related
It's pure if it's among girls, anon. The purest.

>>38411307
T-thanks anon. Love you too.
>>
What's the fucking point of these threads? All I see is waifu posting and tripfag circlejerks. Fuck off
>>
>>38411414
What's the point in 4chan? All I see is waifu posting and tripfag circlejerks. Fuck off
>>
>tfw vigorously yanking my dingledangle to tripfags flirting in a "hug [family member]" thread
>tfw they know people are flimflamming their frontbuttbits to their text but they don't even care because they're doing it too
today is a good day

>>38411414
>>38411445
what's the point in existing? all I see is particles interacting and chemicals reacting. fuck off
>>
File: gUIlbVh.png (533KB, 1156x1061px) Image search: [Google]
gUIlbVh.png
533KB, 1156x1061px
>>38411276
It's just talking, I'm sure she'd be okay with it.
>>38411289
Come on anon, isn't lesbian siscest supposed to be the purest form of love aside from twincest? A bit of online flirting is harmless.
>>38411342
Well, she can't masturbate on her own anymore, so you'd hope it happens often.
>something to look forward to
I think being exhausted is a nice feeling. Half the fun of spaghetti.
Maybe you'll end up with 2B thighs.

On a boring thread related note my oldest imouto is off to a friend's party and isn't going to be back until midnight. Can't help but feel a bit worried since she hasn't been away that late before.
>>
>>38411462
Whenever Austria posts you can be sure there's a 50% chance she's just finished masturbating.
>>
File: 1464233281486.jpg (37KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464233281486.jpg
37KB, 431x450px
>>38366648
haha just like in my animes
>>
>>38411506
>she can't masturbate on her own anymore
how does that even happen

>>38411547
that's hot
>>
>>38411462
>flimflamming their frontbuttbits
Alright that got me.

>>38411506
>isn't lesbian siscest supposed to be the purest form of love
Not just supposed to.
Yeah, part of me hopes she'll just jump me like a sex-starved Amazonian and carry me off to get ravished. I kind of just want to kiss her the instant she gets off the plane but a friend of hers will be there too.
>half the fun of spaghetti
Well yeah but post-spaghetti exhaustion is different from post-workout exhaustion, right?

And I know that feel. My imouto went out for the first time too recently and I stayed up all night waiting for her to come home and staring at my phone, dreading a phone call. But it turned out fine because of course it did, since she's not a little kid and not an idiot. But worrying is normal if you're an older sister.

>>38411547
Anon pls. That's not even...within a ten percent range of true.

>>38411606
>how does that even happen
I don't think she meant it seriously. We were talking recently and she casually mentioned that I ruined masturbation for her. I figure it was more a offhand compliment and not serious.
>>
File: 1486886058102.gif (386KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
1486886058102.gif
386KB, 500x256px
>>38411547
>ywn be austria's keyboard and have her wet dyke fingers press on you
>>
>>38411659
I'm a filthy phone posting pleb today actually.
Oh and I wash my hands.
Or at least lick them moderately clean.
>>
File: 1490438686350.jpg (120KB, 1043x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1490438686350.jpg
120KB, 1043x1122px
>>38411606
>how does that even happen
Magic dyke spells
>>38411632
Remember to whisper sweet nothings into her ear when you hug her at the airport. Something lewd like "please hold my hand I really missed you and just want to cuddle with you again"
>post-spaghetti exhaustion is different from post-workout exhaustion, right?
Well, that depends on what you're working out doesn't it? They both make you want to lie down and tuck in some soft blankets though.
>worrying is normal if you're an older sister
Yeah I'm probably going to stay up to see her come home. It'll be fine I'm sure.
>That's not even...within a ten percent range of true
Aw now I'm feeling left out.
>>38411753
>spoiler
My girl
>>
>>38411659
>ywn be ella's dad and carry her around while she's playing with her stuffed toys

>>38411753
>>38411873
>not washing your hands before and after
I don't lick off my jizz, you are both shamelessly lewd.
>>
>>38412001
>ywn cuddle austria when she's having a migraine
>ywn cuddle ella when she's crying about her brother

Without the dykes these threads would be dead all day.
>>
>>38411873
>magic dyke spells
No kidding, I used to daydream about being some sort of gay witch and magicking girls I like gay. Not even gay and attracted to me, just gay so they'd hook up with each other. I was a weird teenager.
>please hold my hand I really missed you
Wew, I can't say something that lewd publicly. Maybe something tamer like I can't wait to show you how much I missed you.
Does your imouto drink? I'm sure she'll be fine either way but I was kinda worried about it because you don't know your limits at first and all that.

>>38412001
>washing your hands before and after
I kind of understand after (I assume guys get messier) but why before? I mean, unless you've spent before eating chili crisps or something.
Licking your fingers clean isn't just lewd, it's also pretty convenient when you're all done but your legs haven't started working again yet so you can't get up to find tissues.

>>38412075
>cuddle Austria when she's having a migraine
Well keep in mind I spend a considerable amount of time on the bathroom floor puking up pills during an attack, it wouldn't be very comfy.
>>
>>38412001
that's because your jizz is probably gross because you have a bad diet, while lady-tunnel juice is almost always delicious.

>>38412148
I used to imagine what every cute guy I saw would look like if he had been born a woman. which I guess is why my gf has a penis
>>
>>38412148
>not having the tissues within reach before you start finger spelunking in the first place
>not wanting to have someone wrapped around you like a boa constrictor while you orally expunge your stomach contents into a porcelain water container

and to think I almost masturbated to your earlier sweet-talkings.

>>38412196
gaaaaay
>>
>>38412254
But if I have tissues close by, I wouldn't have an excuse to lick my fingers. Duh.
And don't get me wrong, having someone comfort me while I'm sick is great, but it's great for me, but them. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
My sister still does it though, not during the puking usually but she takes me to bed afterwards and massages my temples and under my eyebrows. It actually helps.
>almost masturbated
Git gud.
>>
>>38412354
I really like this artist, what's their name? Elsa and Anna actually look kinda like they should, thin and not all that sexual but cute still
>>
>>38412001
Licking sperm isn't that bad t b h
Besides licking gets the job done. I'm not going to interrupt the afterschlick glow by crawling my butt to the sink.
>>38412075
I don't cry that often anymore fortunately
>>38412148
>I used to daydream about being some sort of gay witch and magicking girls I like gay
You'd look cute in a witch hat. I mean you look cute anyway but you know.
I always liked to imagine what people looked like naked and how they'd have sex, though that's probably not weird during puberty.
>I can't wait to show you how much I missed you
Woah don't hold back. Besides I'm sure that's supposed to be her line.
>Does your imouto drink?
She doesn't drink that much, no, but she doesn't like alcohol. The social situation might change that but I'm sure she'll be fine. She's smart enough, I shouldn't be worrying.
Also she "hates" boys now. I'll be cross if she doesn't come home with a cute lady.
>>
>>38412196
my brother eats almost nothing but pizza and tacos but his jizz tastes totally fine. he even drinks a bunch of tea so he has a lot of caffeine, but it's not bad. and I've tasted a lot of jizz in my years, so I know what I'm talking about when I say it tastes fine
>>
>>38412528
oh fuck I meant to say boyfriend, I just had a brainfart while I was typing and my fingers wrote brother instead because of the thread topic, I don't actually taste my brother's jizz oh god
>>
>>38412196
Do you lick your own jizz?

>>38412148
>but why before?
I don't do it before but I imagine the vagina should be kept cleaner. There's a lot of harmful bacteria on stuff like mice and keyboards that'd just be rubbed all over down there. But then again I'm a bit of a germophobe.

>>38412450
>spoiler
Whatever you say tissue girl.
>>
>>38412547
>Do you lick your own jizz?
no, because I don't jizz anymore, because hormone replacement ~~~
>>
>>38412546
Clearly a freudian slip. Hug your onii-chan.

>>38412547
>tissue girl
I wonder if it actually tastes nice when it's cold and taken out of the trash can.
>>
>>38412431
Good taste anon. It's asameshii.
http://imgur.com/a/CMGcD

>>38412450
>I'm not going to interrupt the afterschlick glow by crawling my butt to the sink
Exactly. It just takes you out of it and drags you back into reality if you get up. No fun.
>You'd look cute in a witch hat
Don't tempt me, I actually went as one of the Discworld witches for Halloween last year.
But yeah those daydreams/fantasies are normal as a teenager I'm sure. I've had much weirder ones too. Sleepover shlick orgies were a favorite.

>she "hates" boys now
Heartbreak/unrequited love maybe? I think my imouto had a crush on this guy and she proudly proclaimed that boys aren't worth the trouble which is just code for 'I'm sad please someone hug me'.
>tfw my dyke magic is slowly turning Ella's whole family gay
I grow stronger by the day.

>>38412528
>>38412546
So anon. Tell us about this brother of yours.
Also, anyone know how much taste is actually influenced by diet? I'm thinking girlgoo but I assume it'd be similar regardless of gender. I never much noticed a lot of difference with myself and I've gone through some dietary changes (no wine, cheese, salami etc because histamines can trigger migraines)

>>38412547
I wash my hands a lot anyway because I have a doggo and while I love cuddling him I hate having my hands smell like doggo, but I don't wash them explicitly before shlicking.
>>
I really want to hate these dykes
Stop being cute goddammit
>>
All this talk reminds me of the time when my sister accidentally flung semen on her face when she was picking up the pool of splooge off her stomach with her fingers.
To build on that, she likes to taste my precum a lot.
>>38412546
Kek that gave me a nice chuckle.
>>
>>38413357
Imagining beargguy and his sister actually having sex feels wrong but I guess they do the do too
>>
>>38413149
Never.

>>38413357
Hi Bearg, how are you?

>>38413383
Honestly I was thinking that too, Bearg is always so wholesome and pure it's difficult to actually imagine him being lewd.
>>
>>38413471
Yeah, exactly. He is a sexual human being like the rest of us, though and he and his sister seem to have the most normal and healthy relationship of us all, so being lewd should really be expected
>>
File: 1425566697082.gif (492KB, 260x183px) Image search: [Google]
1425566697082.gif
492KB, 260x183px
>>38412528
>>38412546
I had to solve 6 captchas to post this reaction image
>>
File: 1498279343949.jpg (95KB, 427x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498279343949.jpg
95KB, 427x720px
>>38413383
Feels perfectly right to us at least lol. Why does it feel wrong to you? I remember somebody saying it's odd of me sometimes to talk this way. Is it how I come off?
>>38413471
I'm okie dokie at the moment. Might work on some drawings and probably will just spend the day in today. Hope you're having a good day today, Austria.
>wholesome and pure
Guess that's why. Imma break that thought barrier I can't
>>
>>38412547
Screw you
>>38412613
I can confirm it doesn't
But it being in the bin doesn't matter if you're quick.
>>38412661
>Sleepover shlick orgies
There I was stuck thinking about kissing naked boys and girls and the wizard dyke of Austria wants to summon a schlick party
Why couldn't I have been born in fake Germany
>Heartbreak/unrequited love
Oh definitely, during school she was going out with some guy and he ended up ditching her for another girl just a few weeks before school ended. She's been in a mood since then. But you know, she's apparently bisexual. Maybe it'll lead to something.
>how much taste is actually influenced by diet?
I'm not well versed in this but as far as I know it's mostly genetic and most people are relatively tasteless. However, eating a lot of fruits will result in mildly sweeter taste, pineapple allegedly affects it the most. A healthy diet generally doesn't make it taste better but a bad diet (being resource and vitamin deficient) will make it taste worse. A "normal" taste is supposed to be relatively tasteless, and a bad or sour taste isn't supposed to be normal.
>>38413728
I'd like to see lewd Beargguy. When you're in bed with your sister what's your favorite cuddling position?
>>
>>38413728
it feels weird when you talk about lewding because you haven't greentexted about any of it and a lot of the people here are new and don't remember the times when you did post about her in a semi lewd way.
>>
>>38413728
its just not something we're used to hearing, is all
I honestly wasn't sure you guys had done anything more lewd than share a bed
>>
>>38413728
As long as we don't get a repeat of the shoving incident then everything's rosy
>>
>>38413827
does anyone have a screen cap of that? that was to damn funny
>>
>>38413767
She usually likes to rest her head on my chest while my arm is wrapped around her. Cuddling felt kinda odd at first for a reason I can really explain too well, but it soon changed.
>>38413796
>>38413797
I see where you're getting at. I guess I really don't talk about my sister in that way too often. Just never really cared to share too much, so I'm sorry if it comes off that way.
>>38413827
You still remember that? I don't think I'll ever do something as dumb as that in the remainder of my life. Makes me happy that it's the worst it'll ever get.
>>
>>38414243
>You still remember that?
Yeah, I have a pretty autistic memory
It was a funny thing though so I'm definitely not the only one that does
>>
>>38413728
Yeah I'm having a pretty nice day, slow Sunday, spent it at home and mostly alone but pretty comfy. Glad you're drawing stuff.

>>38413767
>the wizard dyke of Austria
That's a title I'll take. I'd gladly offer you an apprenticeship in dyke magic.
And I didn't want to magic my way to shlick parties, I thought it'd evolve naturally, a sleepover going from lewd talking to discussing fantasies to shlicking together.

>Why couldn't I have been born in fake Germany
Why indeed. I have a feeling we would've gotten along great in school. And after school.

>today I learned something new about semen taste
Who'd have thought. I thought the pineapple thing was a meme actually. I suppose it's just a guy thing though? Not that I want to change my taste.
W-what do you taste like?
>>
File: 1491982254059.jpg (76KB, 686x856px) Image search: [Google]
1491982254059.jpg
76KB, 686x856px
>>38414243
Cute
Lying on top is patrician, your sister has good taste.
>>38414375
Well in that case we're having a sleepover right now.
>I have a feeling we would've gotten along great in school. And after school
We'd have gotten along so well. Really well. As friends.
>I thought the pineapple thing was a meme
Might be, that's why I said allegedly.
>just a guy thing
I'm basing it off an article I read a while ago that examined the results of changing diet in hetero relationships, I'm not sure if they did it both ways. But things like smell, saliva and skin texture are also affected by diet so it's fair to say girlsploosh is affected by it too.
I don't taste like anything, or it's just so mild I don't notice it. Might need someone else to sample. W-what about you?
>>
>>38414309
It's an embarassing memory for me, but I do find it funny when I think back to it. I can see why I used to be called Brendan. Don't get much shit from my sister about it, but I'm sure if I were to drop it by her again, she's say something.
>>38414375
Glad to hear at least. A slow Sunday is better than nothing.
>>
>all this adorable lesbian flirting
>tfw gay guy but I'd willingly be a cunning linguist slave for all these qt patooties
just 2adorbs4me

sidenote, my captcha involved street signs in some spanish country and one of the signs literally just said "semen"
>>
To sort of set the scene, I have a long and messy history with my older sister. We did a lot of things most siblings don't, and she could have even been considered a "sexual predator" towards me on multiple occasions. She's now 26 and married with a daughter, I'm 21. I'm visiting her just for the sake of visiting. Last night, or basically early this morning, she picked me up from the airport. When we got to her house she offered me food and drink. We reclined on the couch and she told me that her husband had to be up in about an hour so she was going to stay up until he left. We sat on the couch and talked and somehow we started cuddling. Eventually we ended up with my head in her lap while she stroked my hair. After a few minutes of that she gave me the same look she used to give me when we were younger. That look always lead to "things" happening. Then she said that I should get to bed. We got up, she got me situated, gave me a slightly elongated goodnight kiss, and left. We went to church this morning and she didn't seem like anything other than a woman bringing her brother with her.
>>
>>38415056
Sorry, what I'm meaning to say is, how should I handle this? I'm here for a couple more days. Obviously I couldn't call our mom for advice. I just wanted to see what the people think.
>>
>>38415056
Keep being a good little brother. How old is her daughter? Could you try teaching her any skill or talent you may have?
>>
>>38414871
Insatiable, I like it. A sleepover would be pretty nice.
>We'd have gotten along so well.
Oh, I bet we would. No homo of course. We wouldn't need to touch, even. Maybe just handholding while our other hands are busy.
Fair enough. I don't mind my taste at all, I was just wondering if there's a way to change it out of curiosity.
I don't taste like much either, a little bit of salty with a hint of sweet but it's very subtle. It's a nice taste but by no means strong.

>>38414940
>qt patooties
Thanks gayanon, that's sweet.
Also cunning linguist was pretty gud.
>>
>>38415056
Your sister is a pedophile. Get out.
>>
>>38415056
>slightly elongated goodnight kiss
on the cheek, or..?

anyway just ignore it, she's married so she's probably already fighting herself in her head over any thoughts she may be having involving you, no need to make it any harder for her.

make sure you give her a nice big hug when you finally leave.

>>38415157
>21
>pedophile
what the fuck even?
>>
>>38415168
>We did a lot of things most siblings don't, and she could have even been considered a "sexual predator" towards me on multiple occasions.
>five year age difference
>his sister has done this for a while
>>
>>38415201
>exploring your sexuality when you're younger means you'll continue to be attracted to that age group as an adult
by that logic, everyone who ever lost their virginity as a teen is a pedophile, you fucking retard. I used to jack off to weird shit on /d/ when I was 14 like lizardgirls with dicknipples giving footjobs to girls with dicks bigger than their forearms in rodeo clown makeup, but that doesn't mean any of that shit turns me on as an adult, because I grew out of it. I'm glad I don't have any younger siblings, I probably would have done weird shit to them too back when I was figuring stuff out with my sexuality.

also, why "run" because even if she was a pedophile? the fuck? not every pedo lacks the willpower to prevent themselves from molesting random children, especially not their own. and why would have to run from a pedophile if he's a fucking adult in the first place?

there's just so many things wrong with what you said I can't even fit them in a single post, I'm just gonna go take a nap and hope that you're gone by the time I wake up. fucking christ.
>>
>>38415367
>lizardgirls with dicknipples
>not even shitting dicknipples
Top pleb
>>
>>38415056
I wouldn't assume she meant anything by all that. If she makes more obvious advances just don't give in. It'll open up a can of worms you don't want.
>>38415135
Well? I'm waiting on you to make the first move. Hands won't go in pants by themselves.
I'm sure you could find a couple loose lesbian girls to have a sleepover with.
>while our other hands are busy
Oh come on, I couldn't do that. You'd be too distracting. Not that I wouldn't enjoy looking at you. In a completely platonic and straight way.
We'd spend all day in Vienna looking for places to schlick and fantasize about the cute girls and teachers.
Don't want to bring him up but my ex said I was kind of salty. I like being largely tasteless to myself though.
>>
>>38415056
How long did this go on anyways? Just don't do anything I guess since she's already married with a kid. Seems like things would get needlessly complicated and messy.
>>
>>38415121
She's 3. I have no idea what you mean by "Could you try teaching her any skill or talent you may have?"

>>38415157
She probably has a thing for boys. She first made a move on me when I was 9. I'm 21 now though.

>>38415168
No it was an actual kiss.

>>38415534
So the consensus is have self control and prevent problems. I think I agree. Thanks for making it easier to trust my decision.

>>38415604
Do you mean us getting it on?
>>
>>38414940
These two dykes are just the cutest when they get flirty. I want to hug them so bad
>>
>>38415534
I guess much like your own snot is tasteless to yourself I guess....
R-right?
>>
>>38414940
>>38415711
You two are adorably nice
>>38415713
Y-you eat your nose goop?
That's okay.
>>
>>38415883
Honestly among all this disgusting grool and cum eating I'm pretty mild with just eating snot.
Or am I suddenly going too far with this.
>>
>>38414375
No you're the adorable one, we just thrive on your cuteness
>>
>>38415534
In my experience, hands go into pants all by themselves.
>lesbian girls to have a sleepover with
I don't even know any lesbians, honestly. Much less any that would be up to shlicking with me.
>You'd be too distracting
G-gosh. Stop it. I can't even watch an hour of TV without having to excuse myself when talking to you, it's really quite horrible.
I always wanted to have a close friend like that, cuddling and practice kissing and shlicking all day.

>>38415711
Thanks anon-kun. I was honestly worried our dyking would be annoying to others.
>>
>>38409451
>>38409629
Yea big manly bear men being emotional always gets me
>>38410165
Here's the real chart
>>38412148
>tfw never had one of those crazy leg shaking orgasms
>>38410812
>shark week
Kek
>>38410120
>Holding hands with someone special when you come is the best feel
I've always felt like there's something sweet and romantic about that
>>38415667
It seems like she doesn't wants to but doesn't want to if you get what I mean, she's tempted I guess
Just don't act on anything she tries to do if she does
>>38413383
>>38413471
Glad it's a little odd for all of us
Anyhow, it was just 2 other unexpected people, and I didn't really talk much with them so that was good, but his sister did talk to me a little bit, nothing too bad though
The weird part is we did kiss but after that we didn't really talk
>>
>>38416032
Wheres the chart boy?
>>
>>38415989
Probably the least annoying thing here
I could listen to you two flirt forever, if you both weren't involved with other ladies I think people would be trying to get you two to date...
>>
>>38416032
You kissed?? What happened!!
>>
>>38415667
>getting it on
Not exactly what I was going for, but I guess that's it.
>>38416032
You're odd. no you're not
>kiss
What happened there if you're okay with sharing. Besides that, did the little beach trip go well?
>>
>>38416032
Hey Laura, how's it going?
>tfw never had one of those crazy leg shaking orgasms
Sounds like you use help.

Yeah, handholding is the best, both pre and post-orgasm.

>we did kiss
Plot development! Tell me all about it.

>>38416110
A little bit of flirting never hurt anyone. And I admit Ella makes it easy.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170716-111852.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170716-111852.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>38416103
Well shit, I forgot to actually post it
I have limited resources, this is the best I could do
>>38416139
We were getting ready to leave and putting stuff in the back, we just looked at each other for a bit and he kissed me, he started to say something but stopped. It was kinda awkward because I sat in the back with him and his sister to and from and she fell asleep, so we didn't say a word the whole way back
Sorta confusing, I don't know what to think of anything, he seemed kinda mad which was weird
I don't know what to think or do, so I'm just gonna default to doing nothing
>>
>>38416242
>>38415989
Everytime before posting, I put in my trip, and every time it disappears, the fugg.
>>
>>38416207
Overall it was okay
>>38416242
I'll get around to it
>>
>>38416348
Cute!
I hope it goes really well for you Laura.
>>
>>38416348
I meant like you *could* use help, of course. Typing one handed is tough.
Just kidding.
>>
>>38416207
I can't think of a better word myself. It was 12 years ago. I could say molest but I love her and wouldn't want to describe so negatively. We were home alone and she "wanted to play a game." Eventually it was just her rubbing an erection caused by contact trying to get me to ejaculate, which obviously wouldn't happen at that point.
>>
>>38416247
>so I'm just gonna default to doing nothing
Really!? Not even a "Hey so are we gonna talk about that?" text?
>>
File: 1491072788842.jpg (169KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491072788842.jpg
169KB, 1280x1280px
>>38415989
Interesting, they may or may have found their way down there right now.
>I can't even watch an hour of TV without having to excuse myself when talking to you
>mfw getting the dyke all flustered
You should learn to to do it discreetly. My practical sessions are still available.
>I always wanted to have a close friend like that, cuddling and practice kissing and shlicking all day
Well, you're talking to one right now. And you're underperforming that last part.
I wish I had a friend like that as well, talking about boys and girls with my oldest imouto was the closest experience I had with that.
>>38416247
Well shucks. Hopefully he'll talk to you about it. Maybe you still have a chance at getting things together.
>>
>>38370790
O shit we got a real fuckin' Jesus Christ here lads
>>
>>38416348
Happy things went well for you. I'd suggest texting him about the kiss though.

>>38416407
Please don't stop lewding Austria.

are you really masturbating or are you just joking
>>
>>38416247
Maybe he was mad about kissing you when he has a "girlfriend"? Is he still "with" her?
>>
>>38416348
Glad to hear at least. I really don't know what to say about the situation though, but it seems everyone else has a good idea of talking with him about it.
>>
>>38416367
It wasn't very cute honestly, it was nice for a moment but immediately after just fell back down
>>38416392
I'm alright for now, thanks
>>38416398
Like I said, he seemed a little mad at something and I don't want to press it, if he just wants to forget it happened so be it but I'd prefer we talked, I feel like it must've come from somewhere or something, but I'm not gonna try and force anything
>>38416407
Hopefully
>>
File: dyke magic.jpg (53KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
dyke magic.jpg
53KB, 500x388px
>>38416407
Like I said, it happens all by itself sometimes. You could say it's magical.
>getting the dyke all flustered
Well, apparently getting a dyke flustered is something we have in common today - and it seems you're more flustered than me, since you're leading.
>underperforming
>getting shlick lectures from an amateur like you
That'd be the day. Also I'm not underperforming, merely lagging behind a little. I'll change that soon enough.
Definitely, I only ever shared any intimate thoughts and feelings with my sister. Hushed late night conversations, giggling under the blanket, the usual. It was really fun but I kinda wish I'd had a non-related friend to talk naughty with.
>>
>>38416532
I mean, I don't think he cares enough about that for it to be a problem seeing as she want there
>>38416525
>>38416550
Like I said, just gonna let it lie for now and try not to stress out about it unless he asks, give both of us time to figure out what we're gonna say
>>
>>38416589
I think I said this before, but I'm sure the reason he keeps inviting you to places is because he does want to get back together. I know you think it's because he pities you, but it isn't. Like someone else mentioned maybe he was mad because he was 'cheating' on that other girl.
>>
>>38416731
I don't know, for now I'll just wait, think about what we're gonna say before I actually try and talk to him
>>
>>38416525
>spoiler
I'm not actually noodling, gee.
>>38416608
>it seems you're more flustered than me, since you're leading
Oh no I'm actually quite calm, just teasing you.
>merely lagging behind a little
Honestly you're probably still ahead of me on that, though I'm not keeping count.
>I kinda wish I'd had a non-related friend to talk naughty with.
Yeah, that kind of friendship is too rare. Although even with M I feel like the topic shouldn't go "too far", even though she's a massive pervert herself. Talking about that stuff here is pretty much the only outlet.
>>
>>38417153
>I'm not actually noodling, gee
Lying girls used to get spanked.

>Honestly you're probably still ahead of me on that
I'm at three. N-not because of you, of course.
It definitely is too rare. It's one of those things I kind of envy about male friendships, they're seemingly much more casual about sex talk. But then again also apparently much more guarded about anything that could possibly seem gay, so I don't know really. Maybe just 'grass always greener' feelings.
>I feel like the topic shouldn't go "too far"
>not endlessly lewd talking with her and both of you getting progressively more turned on until you just can't help yourselves and go for it
I mean, it worked with me.
>>
File: 1492472504914.jpg (128KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492472504914.jpg
128KB, 900x1000px
>>38417311
>Lying girls used to get spanked
D-did you?
>three
It's a match
You'll pass me, I'm outdiddled
>not because of you, of course
That's sweet. You're so lewdly innocent.
I think both men and women are pretty guarded about this stuff, just in different ways. I feel like guys are too blunt about it though.
>lewd talking with her and both of you getting progressively more turned on until you just can't help yourselves
You're right, maybe I should test her boundaries more. I just remembered I still haven't given back her panties that I borrowed a few weeks ago and I don't know where they are
>>
>>38417635
>D-did you?
Nope, I did go to a Catholic school but I wasn't ever disciplined at school.
Wouldn't have minded, from a certain teacher. Nuns being pretty and young should be illegal.
>I'm outdiddled
C'mon, where's your fighting spirit.
Yeah, I guess men have their own bag of problems about sexuality, of course, it just annoys me a little that they seem to be more casual about it.
Find her panties and go for number four, how's that for boundaries.
>>
>>38417815
Do you have any tips on how to deal with my insatiable lust for a pretty church girl that so happens to be the only reason I agree to go to church with my grandmother? I keep seeing her plush body in all these cute sundresses and it sends my loins into a boiling hot mess.
>>
>>38417815
Maybe it was for the best. The only discipline I get is my dad shouting at me like once every half year. Occasionally grabbing me too but that's what I get for being dumb.
>Wouldn't have minded, from a certain teacher
Really? There's something about women being overpowering that just makes me uncomfortable. I don't understand the appeal.
>fighting spirit
Last time I listened to you I was sore and oversensitive the entire night
I thought about wearing them next time either of us sleeps over. I certainly won't forget to give them back if they accidentally slip to my ankles.

Also my oldest imouto will be home soon and I'll probably go to sleep then
>>
My sister is a dead unborn baby...
Houston we got a problem.
>>
>>38418100
Masturbate and try not to rape her; she's a pure girl and you're a lustful animal.
>>
>>38418100
I spent years being closeted, horny and awkward as all fuck in a goody-shoes Catholic girls school, the only advice I could give you is "suck it up and spend lunch break in the bathroom"
But seriously, I don't know. Talk to her? Whenever I see really pretty girls I get kinda intimidated but talking to them helps ease the tension, makes them more human and less Helena of Troy.

>>38418108
Yeah, the whole getting disciplined thing isn't really my favorite topic, gotta say. But yeah, no nun, sexy or not, ever got touchy with me. Guess I missed out, aha.
And I wouldn't say overpowering, but more dominant, stronger, taller than me, that works for me. But I'm pretty sub mostly.
>last time I listened to you I was sore and oversensitive the entire night
While also having had an amazing, exciting time. You're welcome.
Yeah, you really need to do some mutual diddling soon, I'm sure she's itching for it just as much as you.

She had a good evening then I take it? That's nice to hear.
>>
>>38418308
>less Helen of Troy
This is way too accurate. Everyone there loves her and is all over her all the time. She's definitely a few rungs up the ladder above me. She seems nice though so I hope if I try that she'll talk to me. I just want to bury my face in her squishy chest while I make her toes curl up.
>>
>>38418308
>I'm pretty sub mostly
I could tell. Personally I like the occasional teasing and control but I wouldn't say I was a dom.
>While also having had an amazing, exciting time
I didn't say I regret what led up to it. Can't be mad at you for that.
>spoiler
Well, we'll see what happens. I'm not promising anything.

>She had a good evening then I take it?
Yeah, I think so. I'm sure she'll tell me all about it when she comes home.
>>
>>38418546
Yeah, I knew a girl like that back in school. Angelic face, the kind of body I'd have murdered several puppies to have or even just touch, but still managed to always be nice to basically anyone including shy dykes. She was captain of some sports team too, I think handball. Wew.
But yeah, get talking, can't hurt. It probably won't lead to toe-curling except by yourself but who knows.

>>38418565
I definitely like some teasing and making girls flustered is my favorite pastime, but I like being teased at least as much.
>I'm not promising anything
Except noodling in her panties, right?
But seriously, I'm sure it'll happen naturally at whatever pace you both are comfortable with. Sucks if you'd rather go at it sooner than her, of course, but in the end you both have the same goal.

Your imouto seems like a nice girl, be proud. Praise/acceptance from your nee-san is orgasmic for imoutos. I happen to be an expert.
>>
File: HiroDidItOnce.png (312KB, 859x932px) Image search: [Google]
HiroDidItOnce.png
312KB, 859x932px
>>38418795
>the kind of body I'd have murdered several puppies to have or even touch
Goddamn Austria. Poor puppies.
>>
File: Totally Fine.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
Totally Fine.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>tfw no siblings
God fucking damnit, people.
I go to /r9k/ one time because "oh i'm bored, I wonder if there are any boards I havent been to" and then I find out I have some weird, repressed fantasy about being the cool, dependable older brother.
It'll never happen either because I'm a grown-ass man.
FUCK!
>>
>>38409629
Holy hell this exact scenario happened to me yesterday, except I'm the pretty fit older male cousin..
>>
>>38418945
I mean, I wouldn't actually do it. I think. But seriously, that girl. When I came out to my bestie, she actually said "Is it about that handball girl? Because everyone's gay for her"

>>38419469
Really? Well be nice to your dyke cousin, anon.
Also I'm glad you said yesterday, otherwise I'd have to hurriedly call my cousin and tell him about the fun jokes about incest I crack here all the time, h-haha.
>>
>>38366704
Someone doesn't have a sister
>>
>>38419923
I don't get how people don't see how coming into your sister might be a bad idea..
I don't want to see people kicked out of their homes, leave your sisters alone unless you actually love them like that
>>
>>38419602
>Be nice to your dyke cousin
Of course. We might not be super close but we always hit it off when I manage to show up. Just because there is some /stuff/ between me and a few family members doesn't mean I dont love them all very much.
>>
File: Niënor Níniel.jpg (204KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
Niënor Níniel.jpg
204KB, 828x828px
Late night bump "I found some cool audio files of Tolkien reading his books edition"
http://recordbrother.typepad.com/imagesilike/2005/05/what_you_been_t.html
I wish I could be like Niniel and Turambar before Glaurung came around.
>>
>>38420850
I mean before Glaurung came back, it wouldn't have happened in the first place if that overgrown lizard had dicided he liked roosting in Angband's furnaces better.
>>
So what's going on with everyone? I'm pretty bored and my parents are being kinda lovey dovey in the living room and I don't need that right now
>>
>>38421674
Watching shrek 2 with my family and hoping to hear any kind of good news from the adopted girl later. Why don't you text or email someone if you're bored?
>>
>>38421674
Procrastinating about entertainment and not doing anything of worth.
I hope I'll be able to get out of bed in the future
>>
>>38421674
Just getting ready to close at work
What about you?

>>38421779
Shrek 2 is so fucking good, maybe that's what I should do tonight.
>>
>>38421779
Sounds cool
I don't really like texting, always been kinda weird to me
Yea I hope she'll post soon
>>38421837
Fair enough, sounds pretty comfy
>>38421917
How's that?
I'm playing more New Vegas and having some fun
>>
>>38422076
It's going pretty well, just waiting on the clock now
Been here all day though, new guy was supposed to close but he bailed last minute cus it's his gf's birthday
At least I get to make more money, I guess!

Where are you at in New Vegas?
>>
File: walder.png (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
walder.png
109KB, 800x600px
>>38421674
Finished the little Walder and Jade doodle for Kissy just now. Seriously glad I got to play around the time this event passed because I never knew this little monkey thing would get me choked up.
But goddammit did it make me sad, especially when I was told the story isn't complete yet for them.
>>
>>38422355
Finished up the main story and just doing random Legion quests I've never done
>>38422392
Looks good
>>
File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>38422537
>just doing random Legion quests
Stop helping the Legion.
>>
>>38423116
isn't that the explicit point of her new character, though?
>>
The thread in /a/ was deleted. Did grizzly bro report? I was outside the whole day.
>>
>>38423186
>ever going to the cesspool of cancer that is /a/
>>
>>38423216
Well, some of you clearly were in that thread before it was deleted. Even grizzly bro was posting there and was going to report after his sis came back from the tennis courtyard.
The thread was 404d and cant see the last posts.
>>
>>38423186
what are you talking about? What thread?
>>
Well, my step-sister is also my ex-gf, so it could be awkward.
>>
>>38423216
>implying /r9k/ is any better

>>38423411
Not him, but it looks like Grizzly bro also shares some stories on /a/, he was there a while ago, saying he would hug his sister when she comes home, but since the thread got deleted he couldn't post results.
>>
Will somebody please hug their sister right now and post results? Or text them saying you love them?
>>
>>38423116
No
And I can't do I Put a Spell on You anyways
>If the NCR has branded you a terrorist for working with Caesar, Captain Curtis will attack you on sight, even if you are dressed as a member of the NCR. This can be quite common if you are doing the questRender Unto Caesarand you received the quest from Vulpes Inculta. This will render the quest impossible to complete.
>>38423180
Correct
>>
File: 1500258566259.png (24KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500258566259.png
24KB, 600x1200px
>>38422392
Your drawing was a pretty good hit over in /gbfg/

Damn little furby cutting onions under my nose
>>
>>38424221
Please hug your parents and post results.
>>38424255
Please hug your brother and post results.
>>
>>38424298
He's out getting us some ice cream though.
>>
>>38424298
They're asleep, or at least in bed
>>
>>38424335
Please hug him when he gets back and post results.
>>38424463
Please go check on them.
>>
>>38424255
Gosh, that image gave me the best laughs and feels. Thanks again, Kissy. All your requests have been fun.
>>38424298
About to go to bed with her since its getting late.
>>
>>38424491
I poked my head in and they're asleep, from what I could see I think my mom's head is on my Dad's chest
Lucky her
>>
So everyone died? Cool I guess
>>
>>38425579
Its a punctuated thread
I'm playing overwatch right now and not having a ton of fun
>>
Hello guys, I've been a little busy today coding and my sis was in a hurry cause she was going to go shopping with her friends. I gave her a little hug before she left. Nothing special, but a hug is a hug.

We'll go to the cinema with her friend wednesday at night and these are the movies available

- Baywatch
- Wonder Woman
- Despicable Me 3
- How to be a Latin Lover
- Spiderman Homecomming
- The Mummy
- Les Innocentes
- Death Note: Light up the new world

Which of them should I pick or at least recommend?
>>
>>38425695
I know, just trying to bump
You better not be playing mercy anon
>>
>>38425848
I wasn't I was playing tank and my team was awful every time and I'm done playing because it was so frustrating
>>
>>38425847
Definitely Spiderman
>>38425892
Yea I'm on a losing streak too, not fun
>>
>>38425919
it just feels bad when I'm playing tank or support and everybody just spreads out to die by themselves

but I'm gonna do something else, maybe get something to eat and then read to get comfy before bed
>>
>>38425847
Jesus man why did you take so long?
Who the hell work on sunday?

Go watch Wo der Woman if you havent seen it. Otherwise, go watch Spiderman.

>Death Note
Wtf isnt that movie airing on Netflix?
>Latin Lover
Never heard that one, but sounds like a shitty movie.
>>
>>38425976
Yea if I want to carry I play dps, Lucio, or Zarya
>>
>>38426056
I wish laura would carry me
in overwatch, specifically
>>
>>38426180
Well I couldn't even try and carry you in any way else so
>>
No it's fine I'll do all the bumping
>>
I wonder who goes bump in the night
>>
>>38427523
I'm still kicking around sadly
>>
>>38366648
that's fucking disgusting and degenerate to say the least, just avoid your sister as much as you can so that won't happen again.
>>
>go to a golf tournament held by where my dad works
>mom came with me instead of my dad because he doesn't like golf anymore
>see a ton of girls and their dads having fun
>they're all really happy
>they seem like they have a great relationship with their dad
>play the round and go home
>try to talk to my dad about how we did
>he was obviously only pretending to listen
>he barely even looks at me
>go to my bedroom
>can't help but cry about not having a dad that wants to spend time with me and be with me
>>
>>38366294
never hugged my sister and i'm not starting now i've always had weird vibes from her
>>
anybody know what happened with Deer?
>>
>>38428027
Maybe he was just busy/distracted? I'm sure your father loves you even if it doesn't always show.

>>38428035
What's weird about her?

>>38428974
No idea. Haven't seen him around in a while now.

Also good morning. It's a nice day, my octopus-esque imouto decided against all reason to wrap herself around me even though it's boiling hot even at night so I'm gonna disentangle myself and take a cold shower.
How's everyone doing today (or tonight for most of you, I assume)?
>>
File: 1490378656875.jpg (727KB, 738x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490378656875.jpg
727KB, 738x1200px
>>38429086
That's cute. What's going to happen when your onee comes home and both her and the octoplushie want to sleep with you?
I'm fine. My youngest imouto also kept herself awake last night waiting for the oldest to come home so we both ended up cuddling her while she tried to go to sleep. Had to convince her to at least brush her teeth before sleeping which meant teaming up with the youngest to forcefully pull her out of bed, then my brother came in because of all the noise and we all told him to go away because boys weren't allowed. Was a comfy girls' night and we all slept together, thankfully my oldest imouto is privileged with a double bed and air conditioning.
>>
>>38429086
I'm going to assume you masturbated in the shower.
>>
>>38430138
Once my onee is back home, I'm afraid octopus loses her sleeping privileges. Or at least we'd cut back on it a little.
That sounds pretty comfy, I like spending the night with my sister(s) too, there's barely ever any fighting between us, except the good natured kind.
Here's a pasta image for you.

>>38430169
You'd be wrong. I had a cold shower, got back into bed and *then* masturbated.
>>
File: 1499849267943.jpg (288KB, 1919x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499849267943.jpg
288KB, 1919x2048px
>>38430308
Don't you think she'd get suspicious? Or make "jokes" about it.
Yeah, we used to do it a lot more often. I don't spend much time with them anymore but I found out the whole dynamic is still there and nothing's really changed between us.
Here's a cute 2B bein' cute
>I had a cold shower, got back into bed and *then* masturbated
>not doing it before, during and after
>>
>>38430397
I don't think so really, we've slept together often even before we got together, either cuddling or her holding me, massaging my temples etc. There wasn't really ever any romantic/sexual component to it so I don't think my imouto thinks much of it.
And that's good. Even if you're not cuddling 24/7 it's good that you're there for each other.
>2B without that face mask thing
Strange sight.
>not doing it before, during and after
Well, I'd normally agree, but before I was being besieged by an octopus, and during the shower was cold for waking up, so y'know. I'm sure I'll work up to some more during the day.
>>
what an odd thread
>>
File: Uvmmb5o.jpg (236KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Uvmmb5o.jpg
236KB, 800x1131px
>>38430502
You've trained your octopus into the habit of sleeping together these past weeks. I'm sure there's going to be complications.
>Strange sight
>sight
Clever
Blindfoldless 2B is an adorable 2B
>I'm sure I'll work up to some more during the day
Well, the current score's 3-1.
>>
>>38430561
I'm having fun lurking it, aren't you?
>>
>>38430593
We'll see. My octopus is a big girl after all, she'll survive not cuddling with me constantly. I hope. I'm just afraid that I won't be able to say No to her puppy eyes.
Adorable indeed but I feel like the blindfold is a trademark, without it she looks more generic-quiet-brooding-anime-girl.
>current score's 3-1
Rub it in, will you.
Haha, puns.

Also I'm going to my grandfather's now because he's not too well. Grandpa hugging counts too, right?
>>
File: 1497345170404.jpg (119KB, 1069x748px) Image search: [Google]
1497345170404.jpg
119KB, 1069x748px
>>38430779
Just be careful she doesn't start demanding cuddle threesomes.
Maybe, I think she's pretty unique. Here's some A2
Have fun at your grandpapa's, I hope he gets better. Any family member counts.
>>
>tfw you think the dykes are pure and cute but then you realize they've been lewded more than you ever will
>>
>>38432124
If self lewding counts then yes.
>>
>>38432147
If we count that Austria probably had more orgasms in the last year than I did in my entire life.
>>
>>38432124
>tfw ella used to get fucked and cummed inside every day by her ex
That thought shocks me every time.

>>38432167
Probably more than both of us combined.
>>
>>38432167
>>38432287
I think you overestimate my frequency.
Or you really need to masturbate more.
>>
Is it even worth bumping the thread
>>
>>38433104
A bump is always welcome, although we're near limit anyway.
Anyway, my imouto says she has a headache (nothing horrible she assures me) and is upstairs to take a nap.
Whenever she gets a headache, which is rare, I worry about her developing migraines too (since they started with 16 for me), like I'm infectious, lethal, like just being around me might give her my illness.
>>
File: 1491061316570.png (113KB, 605x513px) Image search: [Google]
1491061316570.png
113KB, 605x513px
>>38432287
I don't dwell on it, don't see why you should.
>>38433104
Is it worth it to you?
>>38433868
Shucks
Hope she gets better soon, at least it's not too bad. I wouldn't worry about her developing migraines unless it's certain, it won't help to stress yourself over something that might not happen. She might turn gay because of you, though.
>>
New Thread Head on over everybody
>>38434050
>>38434050
>>38434050
Please note this is for archive purposes
>>
>>38434004
What is it with 2B and tomatoes?
>she might turn gay because of you, though
But I've never gayed in her presence.
>>
>>38434168
>What is it with 2B and tomatoes?
Dunno, I assume it's because the title of the game sounds like "Near a Tomato"
>I've never gayed in her presence
The dyke irradiates off you
>>
>>38434423
>Near a Tomato
Ohh. That went over my head.
>the dyke irradiates off you
Please. I can stealth dyke quite well. And dyke quietly, if need be.
>>
Goodbye thread.
arghbrabrluuu orginino
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.