[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, you're silly! Why do you insist on sleeping with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1499473101257.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499473101257.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>Anon, you're silly! Why do you insist on sleeping with your shirt on? Just take it off!

What would you do?
>>
ladies first

oregano fart
>>
Never be in this situation.

Sage
>>
>>38365495
I sleep naked. Most girls don't bother.
>>
>>38365495
Take it off.

She's already in my room on my bed.

The message is clear at that point.
>>
my nipples are very big, they will freak you out
>>
>>38365495
I have unsightly acne on my chest and back.
>>
>>38365611
Not as bad as hair on the chest, shoulders and back
>>
>>38365758
Acne is harder to get rid of
>>
>>38365495
Because pajamashirts are comfy as fuck and sheets feel weird against my bare chest.
I've tried sleeping in just underwear and didn't like it.
>>
>>38365786
>pajamashirts
What are you? 12?
>>
>>38365769
I dont think it generates the same negative reaction on women. Some ppl say some women love hairy men, but I honestly think that's a myth
>>
>>38365805
I'm not going to sleep in a polo shirt or a graphic-t-shirt. I'm not going out in a plain t-shirt that looks like pajamas.
>>
Tfw she sees man boobs

Originally
>>
File: 1356387405309749.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1356387405309749.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
I was in this situation.
But because my arms are covered in scars, I couldn't take my shirt off. Pretty sure she was trying to get me into lewds.
As a bit more context, a friend of my sister stayed over some time ago and she was drunk. I got so anxious over that shit that I just stayed up all night playing video games.
>>
File: 1395168164828.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1395168164828.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
Bitch I've still got the entire rest of the month before I'm going to wash these sheets again and I've got to make em LAST.
>>
I am a being of pure spirit. This article of clothing is what binds me to your mortal realm.
>>
>take off shirt
>immense belly fat i've been breathing in the whole time hits her in the face and knocks her out
>ambulance arrives, she's dead
>25 years in prison for manslaughter
>>
>>38366797
>belly fat
If you have one, she pretty much expects it because you're a fat person and it's apparent on face
>>
>>38365495
I can't sleep with a shirt on. It always feels like it's strangling me.
>>
>>38365514
>oregano fart
does oregano make you fart anon? man that must suck not being able to enjoy pizza
>>
Thanks, nurse are you wearing this for every patient?
Cause if I am wearing something in bed, I must be in a hospital.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>Take off my shirt
>She witnesses my horrific acne scars
>She violently pukes and leaves
>>
>>38365521
How about you get out norman?
>>
>>38365495
I have stretch marks on my beer belly and armpits because of how much and how often I drink alcohol to drown my sadness
>>
>>38367157
>I have stretch marks on my beer belly and armpits because of how much and how often I drink alcohol to drown my sadness
Same. I have like 5 of them near navel, couple near armpits and shitload on biceps. My biceps look like i've been cutting them.
>>
>>38365495
I take it off. I'm a skelly but I have a broad shoulders and long arms.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.