[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >hang out with oneitis regularly >own a car but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0283.jpg (20KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
20KB, 600x630px
>be me
>hang out with oneitis regularly
>own a car but no license
>test booked for later on that month
>excited as fuck to go out on road trips and adventures with her
>test day
>pass with 2 minors (almost perfect for any burgers reading)
>buy insurance later that day
>get in the car
>it's a sunny day
>put on the gold aviators she bought me
>put on one of those normie radio stations she likes
>driving around my town
>"how does a drive to Glasgow sound?"
>driving wearing nice clothes and the aviators she bought me
>normie music playing, I'm not hugely into it but she likes it so whatever
>feel pure happiness wash over me
>say things to her, conversation flows great as it always does
>stop at traffic lights
>smile the widest smile of my life
>turn round and look at her
>she's not there
>ripped out of my fantasy
>she stopped talking to me two weeks before my test
>for that brief moment the pain went away

Looking back on it now I feel like a retard for driving around talking to myself while wearing sunglasses I don't particularly like listening to music I'm not into, but sometimes the pain comes back and I understand why I did it

Who else here /copesusingfantasy/
>>
Supreme feel, op
>>
Why you guys stop talking? You fuck up?
>>
>>38365396
Yes. I fucked up hugely.
>>
>>38365598
Tell us how.
Originalioli
>>
>>38365638
Well basically what happened is she started getting close with some guy, and as you can imagine I got pretty jealous, but I thought I was smart, so I waited for what I thought was a legitimate opening, eventually he started acting really abusively towards her and at that point I went in for the kill and told her straight up she was being abused, I expected her to realise this and push him away, but she was still wearing her "I can change him!" blinkers, so then what happened is she went to him and told him what I said, obviously he denied it and just said I was trying to trick her to get in between them, which I'll concede is half true, I was trying to get in between them, but she was actually being abused, he managed to make me out to be the bad guy and told her I'd betrayed her trust, and she believed it

They dated for a few weeks and I heard through the grapevine that when they started having sex the stuff he wanted to do to her actually made her afraid and then it became clear to her she was being abused, she probably even realised that he manipulated her into pushing me away but by this point it's faaaaar too late

As much as I hate him, credit where credit is due, he is THE best snake I've ever encountered
>>
>>38365870
Where exaxctly did you fuck up there?
What could you have done differently?
Seems like she was the idiot there. Or maybe her new boyfriend.
>>
fuck man, that gave me the feels
hope you get her back off this twat, or at least become friends again
>>
>>38365979
Where I fucked up was getting involved in her business, especially with the intention of driving them apart so I could have her, it was never my place to interfere there

Sorry for the patchy replies I'm at work
>>
>>38365870
Why would it be too late, if she's your oneitis it's your job to never entirely give up
>>
>>38366028
I'd love that to happen but he was smart enough to go for 100% scorched earth, the break-off was as painful as possible (for both of us tbqh because I don't think she particularly enjoys hurting anyone, especially someone she's been close to for so long) so the whole thing is just ruined
>>
>>38366377
Imagine you get to live to be 80 and you're sitting thinking about this period of your life. Is the thought that goes through your head "damn I wish I tried anyways" or "welp, sure glad she's no longer relevant"

Act accordingly
>>
>>38366377
Literally go on like nothing ever happened if she was a he and you were friends and some faggot came up to your friend and told him you were a huge faggot and he stopped being your friend he wouldn't be a friend anymore just some dumb faggot. Now that dumb faggot got played and looks like an even bigger retard. If anyone asks tell them exactly what they should hear "she stopped being my friend because her abusive boyfriend told her to." If she hasn't apologized yet she's actually not worth it. She has more pride than humility and you can find a dozen more girls with the same shit qualities or a decent personality. She will never be that person though because she's a fucking retard.
>>
>>38366636
This anon gets it, I agree with you bro, you're right, if it was that easy for her to go full bitchmode on me the relationship must not have been all I thought it was
>>
File: 1469426956874.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1469426956874.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
The feel, OP. The feel is strong.
>>
>>38365870
I hope she realizes she was being manipulated and will talk to you again, Anon. You did the right thing.
>>
>>38366754
It wasn't and you're good now brother don't even worry about it it's done. Relax to some good music give this a listen.
>>
>>38368255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLknj7vtLM
forgot link
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.