[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw turned 25 yesterday >mom still treats you like you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1497644397430.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1497644397430.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>tfw turned 25 yesterday
>mom still treats you like you're 12
who else /sickoftheirparents/ here?
>>
They miss when times were simpler
>>
You say your mom treats you like 12 so you go on a message board saying your sick of your parents...
>>
>>38364358
This hit me hard for some reason
>>
>>38364345
I'm in similar situation.
For me it's comfy, when she treats me like a child she won't kick me out of the house or force to find a job. There's nothing to complain about.
>>
>>38364388
>You say your mom treats you like 12 so you go on a message board saying your sick of your parents...
fuck off back to /reddit/ with your shit faggot.
>>
>>38364345
Move out then, big boy
>>
I don't think my mom will ever view me as an adult. My dad tries to "connect" with me like I'm a bro or something but he fails and it's sad because he knows I have no close friends.

They also think I'm depressed when I'm actually not and it's really uncomfortable and annoying when they start prying
>>
>>38364446
>b-b-ut reddit1!!
>>
>Mom realise she is getting old
>Wants to feel young again
>Starts calling you silly baby-names
I've made it very clear that she's pissing me off, but she's not stopping. I'm about to fucking snap.
>>
>>38364545
Just don't respond when she calls you them. It's her problem, don't make it yours.
>>
>>38364345
>who else /sickoftheirparents/ here?

if it wasnt for my parents generosity i would probably be homeless right now.
>>
>>38364345
When did you move out?
I move out when I was 18, since I see my Mom like once a month, she doesn't treat me like I'm 12.
>>
>>38364561
That won't make her stop though.
>>
>>38364345
>Hate parents, shitty people who were shitty parents
>Meet bf
>Move in with him
>Cut off all contact with family

Best feeling in the world
>>
>>38364617
Your parents were selfish enough to have a child, the bare minimum expected is taking care of it
>>
>>38364345
That's because your parents still had hope for you when you were 12.
>>
>>38364345
Im 22 and they still helicopter me. They wont even let me move out because "hurr how r u gonna live by urself"
Before you tell me to man up and move out Im a neet who never worked
>>
File: 296647629.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
296647629.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>38365050
Parents don't expect their children to fail in life.
That's what my mom says.
>>
>>38364446
He brought up a reasonable point. You're acting like a child.
>>
>>38365482
Jesus... that's rough man
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.