[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so intelligent? I think living a stupid dumbfounded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: 1486284482760.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1486284482760.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
How do I stop being so intelligent? I think living a stupid dumbfounded life would be simpler and more enjoyable. What better place to ask here. Any tips?
>>
Microwave your head for two minutes.
>>
>>38363734

I'm more intelligent than you. I'm mentally superior to everybody here. I could beat everybody here in a mental debate of wits, of intelligence. Yeah, I could beat anybody.
>>
Drink dextromethorphan cough syrup daily like I did, it'll dumb you right down

and I wasn't that smart in the first place
>>
"I'm smarter than everyone here"
If you're truly that smart why are you sitting on 4chan
>>
File: 1475775471167.jpg (1MB, 1154x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475775471167.jpg
1MB, 1154x1500px
I am literally the most intelligent person on this board
>>
>>38363758

Are you the same autist that makes retarded riddles that only make sense in his asperger's riddled brain and thinks he's superior when nobody bothers to ''solve'' them?
>>
File: 73a.png (41KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
73a.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
>>38363811
When did I say I was smarter then everyone? I know unintelligence leads to a victim complex, but I never even said that, please read first. I just said it'd be a nice place to ask here, implying I know there's a high concentration of unintelligence here.

>>38363758
Intelligent people don't run around telling everyone their smarter then them, so you've already outed yourself as someone dumb.

Now, serious advice please people, I want to go down to your level and play life simply, like a lap dog, how do I go about it?!
>>
>>38363734
Self-induced depression works. Puts your brain in a fog and actually makes you less intelligent over time.
>>
If you really were intelligent you would know intelligence isn't related to recalled knowledge or mental capability, but is actually entirely based on self-discipline and how you handle responsibility.
>>
>>38363758
If you were smart you would know the probability of that being true is less than 1. Additionally, even assuming your hypothesis, you would still have something to learn from someone else. You cannot know everything. Thinking you're better than everyone else, smart enough to not need to learn, only shows you aren't as smart as you think, making you less smart than someone who knows they have much to learn, and therefore dumber than most people on this board.

Come at me.
>>
>>38363857
>>38363864
Is intelligence the same as knowledge?

It's not. Kill yourself, you pretentious cocksuckers
>>
File: b9c.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
b9c.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
>>38363857
I'll decode this pleb tier autistic unintelligent rambling for anyone who has an IQ over over 140. I grew up with retard family members so I've become privy to their dialect.

"DURR I DUMBO, DURR..... DURR, NO GF HOW I GET GF? DUR....... WHERE PICTURE OF ELIZA? I WANNA ORBIT DURRR.... I WANNA WATCH TV.. WHERE TV? WHICH SPORTS TEAM WINNING.. DUR..."
>>
Intelligence is the ability to force yourself to do things you don't want to do.
>>
File: meirl.png (51KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.png
51KB, 500x690px
>>38363893
Look, he's repeating what they told him in middleschool when he got all D's. How cute.
>>
>>38363864
>the probability of being true is less than 1
This statement is pseudo-science.
1 of what scale,of what unit of measurement?
>>
>>38363905
Wow, he is omg lol, it's amazing how long certain things can stick with kids when they grow up. I once knew a 19 year old who still thought Santa was real lmfao
>>
>>38363734
you're not intelligent, anyone truly smart would leave this dreadful depressed god forsaken place immediately.
>>
File: 1499950181697.jpg (2KB, 77x77px) Image search: [Google]
1499950181697.jpg
2KB, 77x77px
>>38363943
>165 IQ
>tells me i'm not intelligent
>>
If you're so smart, you should be able to figure it out yourself.
>>
File: wit1.jpg (19KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
wit1.jpg
19KB, 400x382px
>>38363946
>Only 165
>>
>>38363946
Elon Musk is said to have an IQ on that level, so where are your billions? your fame? your glory? that's right spook boy you have none of it, if LARPing on the asshole of the internet makes you not kill yourself then go ahead.
>>
File: 1498540295721.jpg (161KB, 850x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1498540295721.jpg
161KB, 850x1128px
you all are pathetic persons that need to brag about their intelligence since they lack any other good trait.
before i even say anything, let me clear up that intelligence is just a normie meme and anyone who falls for it has never thought about it well enough to declare himself objectively superior to someone else in that regard.
"intelligence" is just a combination of traits, such as how reflexive and intuitive a person is. my statement is, of course, redundant since the traits that make up for what normies call"intelligence" would take quite a long time to list. the fact that you follow the normie scheme for "intelligent" proves that you do not belong to this board.
our brains are all the same. the ways in which we use it is a personality trait that you can't change and did not work for. bragging over such a thing is pathetic and pointless.

and no, obviously i am not so incoherent to believe myself smarter than you.
>>
>>38363831
>>38363840
>>38363864

>t. guys who know they're dumber than me
>>
>>38364041
>anime picture
IGNORED, NEXT.
>>
>>38364078
>assumption that concludes judgement
btfo, next.
>>
>>38363946
>IQ

Stupid people still think IQ is a legit way to tell if someone is a genius or not. IQ is not how intelligent you actually are, it only measure your potential. If you're lame as fuck, your IQ means nothing.
>>
>>38364166
>anime picture
argument already ended there, NEXT
>>
>>38363946
i'm doing an engineering masters and i've met some incredibly intelligent people, i'm talking about well put together, social, articulate and confident, utterly masterful in maths and physical theory, but more importantly
enthusiastic and happy

you're probably just a fuck up loser
>>
File: wewladtoast.png (36KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wewladtoast.png
36KB, 512x512px
>>38364251
>t. brainlet projecting to make himself feel better about his retardation
>>
>>38364248
you've been BTFO dude. i could write an entire essay on the reason for which being on 4chan and having a strongly negative opinion towards anime is retarded.

i already know you'll answer with
>anime pic, argument over
which will only prove you have been BTFO'd good. Ill leave you to your own beliefs or i might hurt your redditor feelings.
>>
>>38363734

There's intelligent as fuck people living amazing lives. Plenty of them in fact. Went to school with a chad who's a infocomm olympiad champion, participates in national chess competitions, athletic, has a hot gf and his life is awesome. On top of that he's a nice as fuck person too which makes people like him more, which in turn helps his social life.

Pull your head out of your ass for a second and you'll realize that if you think you're sad because you're intelligent, you're probably not that intelligent in the first place
>>
>>38363734
>thinks he's so smart
>can't even figure out how to lower his own intellect
>he doesn't realize that dumb people are just as miserable, and the proof of this can be found in his own misery
ishygddt
>>
File: 4fb.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4fb.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
>>38364320
>anime avatar
Not even reading your replies, argument was won in my favor since the moment u posted anime avatar. If you want me to read your concession speech though, put "I LOST" as your name so I know to give it a read.
>>
>>38364280
say your iq really is 165, that puts you within a standard deviation of me, decently rare sure, but if the standard deviation was narrower than 15 that would actually be impressive
you're still completely on the charts as it were that your behavior here is obviously just good ol trolliing, have fun clown
>>
>>38363911
Maybe learn how probability works?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.