[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My psn name tag is a females name and people often ask me if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1499156431488.png (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499156431488.png
68KB, 800x600px
My psn name tag is a females name and people often ask me if i am. Hoe can i milk this into profit? No one has heard my voice before,if that helps.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>38363499
add them on skype, download software to fake webcam video of a girl, make up excuse for money (it's called ewhoring)
>>
>>38363583
What is a good system to fake female webcams? I dont have a clue on how to do it but i am willing to learn.
>>
>>38363617
not sure cause i've never done this myself but i have friends who did, i know you can find female webcam packs online though
>>
>>38363649
Shoot. Thanks anyways.
>>
>>38363499
Go to hack forums and look at the ewhore tutorials.
>>
>>38363687
I dont know any reliable ones though. Do you know any?
>>
>>38363499
Reading the pic gave me a boner

What the fuck
>>
>>38363817
Sorry,thats my ideal gf. Get over it.
>>
>>38363499
All I can really suggest to you is to stay away from dudes that are part of groups (ex: they play with 3+ other guys). I'm not speaking from experience on your side, I was one of those other guys.

One day (we'll call him Daniel) showed up and invited some random we didn't know to play with us. Random doesn't use a mic and Daniel tells us something like "oh yeah, I talked to them blah blah it's actually a girl." We all laugh and tell him what's going on. He quits and so does Random.

It's probably very difficult to find someone who is that oblivious or just plain stupid to fall for catfishing. Look for loners like Daniel that don't know any better.
>>
>>38363499
Iive been doing the same thing for the past 2 years although I've never scammed anyone out of money. Download kik or something and use a random picture from a wwyd thread on /b/. If you really want to make money just lie to the people stupid enough to fall for it and say you need $5 to buy a game. Most of these guys will be desperate and lonely and considering $5 isn't exactly a large sum of money you can probably get away with it 90% of the time. I'd also recommend ghosting them immediately after you get the money.
>>
>>38364483
I've**

Originali
>>
>>38363617
Go onto twitch and find nobody female streamer with no viewers. Try to find one who isnt actively talking or moving around. Just her sitting in her chair and occasionally typing or something. Rip that footage and crop the video so that its just the webcam. Boom random girl video that isnt one of those recordings that everyone spammed on omegle and chatroulette.
>>
Thanks guys.mean it.
>>
>>38363499
Are you me anon? Person posing as a female and trying to desperately find a way to turn it into a profit while being obsessed with a shadow-spawn gf. You are me and as such I wish you the best of luck.

>>38363583
I am intrigued indeed...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.