[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this board is for absolute losers but have you guys seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-behind-the-meme-tout.png (574KB, 1359x712px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-behind-the-meme-tout.png
574KB, 1359x712px
I know this board is for absolute losers but have you guys seen the state of the Kekistanis?

>gotta over glorify pepe until it's cringey
>must reply to EVERY CNN tweet and talk about how it's #FAKENEWS because my master Trump told me too and I'm a good little boy
>some spend actual money on physical pin/flags/stickers

This board is literally for losers and I have yet to see someone worse than the Kekistanis. Except that one negro literally eating shit... What the fuck man?
>>
i remember when /r9k/ was about gentlemen doing pristine gentlemanly things.

/pol/ was the worst thing to happen to this website. i don't know what else to say, if you're an alt-righter and you think it's cool to walk around with a hunting knife strapped to the outside of your pocket /pol/ it up but leave me out of it.
>>
>>38362625
The kekistan movement is what we get for cross posting with reddit. It's the 4chan satirical edge culture but without the self awareness. The only way to save this site form the malignant monstrosity is with some form of purge or another chan for them or us to migrate to.
>>
Can't pull off social puppetry on a nationwide scale without some side effects.
If they weren't doing this they'd be doing something else cringey for someone else's benefit
Just don't bring it home as they say
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.