[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Design a custom-built creative torture/murder chamber for normies.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1499929024683.jpg (10KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1499929024683.jpg
10KB, 210x230px
Design a custom-built creative torture/murder chamber for normies. Describe how they would die in detail.

Describe how you would lure them to such a torture chamber and hide the evidence.

You have an infinite budget, the sky is the limit. The laws in your country are still in effect though.
>>
>>38361907
this is some grade A nuclear autism anon
if you wanna talk about it im here for you ive felt the same anger you do
>>
>>38361935
Fuck off moralfag or play the game
>>
>>38361907
Ok.
So i'd make a viral marketing strategy for an ad at my house. The normies all come and stacies come too.
I invite them in and give them all the alcohol and shit they want. I then interact with them and try to befriend them. Then, the party kinda dies down and everyone passes out and wakes up HUNGOVER! Then i let them leave one by one to live their lives.

Pretty brutal, huh?
>>
>>38361945
anon i was trying to help you but if this is what you want fine
id bait them with weed and whatever shit they like at the time, fidget spinners i guess.
id use some sort of electrocution trap to knock them out so i can tie them up and hurt them by hand, far more satisfying than just watching, i think a potato pealer would be my tool of choice.

happy now?
>>
if i have infinite budget id just hire some blokes off the darknet to deal with the waste disposal and shit
>>
id target women specifically
i hate women more than anyone
>>
>>38361907
A girl that rejects them, and calls them ugly every time she sees them, there are guards so she can't be raped; normalfag-hell
>>
File: 1491400606588.jpg (21KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
1491400606588.jpg
21KB, 608x456px
I don't think I'd enjoy elaborate torture very much. I'd rather just stab people randomly. Going through some dark alley in another city, finding a lonely hobo and stabbing him to death, then walking away.
>>
File: IMG_1263.jpg (48KB, 770x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.jpg
48KB, 770x577px
a super realistic cgi video of them having sex with a cgi child is posted on their Facebook
>>
>>38362190

That is the most reliable way.
>>
We already live on one.
>>
>>38361907
I would de-sanitize them. It would just be a room, filled with clorox wipes everywhere. There would be chains on the wall to hold them down. To kill them, I'd just wipe them down a few times a day and break the skin down. I'd do it till there was nothing left.
>>
>>38362256
Skin regenerated though
>>
>>38362190
It's actually possible to do this now. I'm actually terrified.
>>
>>38361907
it would a completely empty chamber.
the only thing visible are neon letters on walls and floor saying "just be yourself"
>>
>>38361907
Easy Normies are frail spirited. I would leave them locked in a bunker with everything to survive and no outlets to charge their cellular devices. Meeheehee
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.