[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's for dinner fatbots? >parents just ordered pizza

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: fat3.png (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fat3.png
51KB, 800x800px
What's for dinner fatbots?

>parents just ordered pizza
>mfw they're like 400+ calories per slice
>>
File: 1466302819115.jpg (57KB, 734x721px) Image search: [Google]
1466302819115.jpg
57KB, 734x721px
>>38361790
>dfw pre-diabetic
i know that calorie feel bro
>>
Salad with turkey ham and tuna. Gotta get that protein
>>
Tried cooking Pollock fish for the first time and it was terrible. I gave it to the dog and ate a Quest bar.
>>
I ate nothing today and I'm so hungry.
>>
>>38361790
>tfw haven't eaten dinner for months except holidays with family, just breakfast
>some days I go without any food cause depress like today
>still fucking fat

I want pizza but then I feel like a fat pizza shit after
>>
>eat over 3500 cal a day
>still around 140-150 pounds
>>
>>38362979
In a food shortage you will starve first
if we don't eat you first that is
>>
>>38361790
Drink coffee brah. I just did today and although it gave me anxiety like fuck jitters shitty feeling depressing feelings and almost an impending doom sense (I drank a lot) I feel so fucked up and not hungry. Like I ate 2 chicken sandwiches today and had a couple mixed drinks. That's like 1000-1200 calories and the mixed drinks help me not eat too. I usually eat whole pizzas and I get like 3000 calories in a day just on accident. Had some coffee and ate a little bit first and it went away right away. Just make sure to not chug it down too fast and do try and eat every 6 hours. It could even be like a slice of bread or if you feel really not hungry just grab a stick of celery or some lettuce leaves that's what I do. Finally at 1200 calories which is enough to lose about 5-10 pounds a month I think. Not to mention coffee boosts your metabolism too.
>>
File: 1497822507772.png (281KB, 828x973px) Image search: [Google]
1497822507772.png
281KB, 828x973px
>tfw on a 1000 calorie limit today
>>
>>38363399
How do you do it? I have these really really small personal pan pizzas in my freezer and just one of those fuckers is 400 calories. That's like 100 fuckin calories a bite. A sandwich with anything is automatically like 200-300 calories just from the bread that's 1/3 your diet after you add turkey and lettuce and that's as plain as it gets it's like 550! That's more than half your diet for the day. You would literally have to like make a sandwich with one slice of bread half the meat and lettuce and then as a side eat like a celery stick and have a plain salad for your other 2 meals

That or eat completely vegan no bread and small meals
>>
>>38363433
Im on a cut right now and usually eat 1900 but fucked up bad yesterday so I need to do 1000 today. The only advice I can really give is to not eat until you're extremely hungry, and then wait another hour before eating. Never eat if you are just a little hungry.
>>
>>38363474
Whenever I wait too long I end up overeating. I think its be damn near impossible to do 1000 I found that 1200 is about the lowest limit I can do without it feeling really really unhealthy but I try not to count calories perscisly and I just kinda range and I can feel it about about how much I should eat combined with my current weight and how much exercise I've gotten. Also standing burns 200 calories an hour. Stand more.
>>
learn to cook and limit your alcohol intake, easiest thing in the world to maintain about 2000 cals per day. of course you are not going to lose weight if you eat processed shitty frozen pan pizzas and chicken sandwiches, idiots
>>
>>38363535
>you cant loose weight if you eat X
just dont eat too much of it and you will lose weight
>>
>>38363433
Fasting intervals can be helpful or eating a keto diet since it makes you extremely full but you might have to strategically consume some amount of carbs post workout.
>>
>>38362519
Pollack is oily. And a trash fish. It's one of the ingredients in imitation crab meat.

Try cod or haddock. Flounder is good too, very delicate texture.
>>
>>38363847
Pollock *
>>
>>38363494
1000 is indeed really hard. I've lost about 26kg and I was on a 1200 diet for the first 21, then on a 1500+ for the next 5kg which I had no plan of losing but I lost anyway. It's actually hard to go back to 1800-2000 on a daily basis once you've survived on 1200 for 4 months, you'll have to force yourself to eat.
>>
>>38363847
Thanks I tried it for the sake of trying something I hadn't seen before which was on sale at a grocery store that generally has ridiculous fish prices. I'll figure out a way to make it decent. I love nearly all fish including canned sardines, kipper snacks and smoked oysters. Oo and catfish. But yeah this one is a challenge.
>>
>>38361790
>skinnyfat with a tdee of 1900
>ate 4300 calories then 2300 then 2800
I think I'm just not going to eat for the next two days. I feel so disgusting.
>>
Its not dinnertime yet, but I had some homemade tuna-pasta casserole for lunch
>>
>>38364073
How do you not get fat? You must have high energy levels or move around a lot. If you force yourself to sit down with a pizza box every day you will get fat. You won't even have to force calories.

>>38363976
How long did that 21 kgs take?
>>
>>38364637
Not guy but I lost 20kg over 20 weeks eating low carb. Easy as shit. From 108 to 87 right now.
>>
>>38364762
Fekkkk I need to go from 153 murican units to 115-120 so in fall/winter (warm area so very late cold season) in order to fit into my winder fucking jacket and boots. Everything I own is tailor fit and not inexpensive. I don't have lots of clothes, but the ones I have are very nice. I got super depressed for a while and just didn't care. It's hitting me now. I've don't 3 pounds/week before at a much lower weight with a lot of exercise and serious self control with eating.
>>
>>38365015
Coffee stimulants laxatives and when you do eat just eat plain lettuce
>>
>>38365311
I have fiber in water throughout the day, too, and I've gotten pretty good at having little bites with lots of water if I pushed a little to far to the point where people end up binging. I'm just glad I snapped out of it. Being fat is awful not even including the part where you're ugly and it's embarrassing to be seen by people. It's so sweaty and uncomfortable.
>>
>>38361901
How do you know when you're diabetic? I'm an alcoholic and drank myself to 300+ pounds over the years. I'd say 80% of my calories came from alcohol each day. I have a feeling I'm diabetic already but I'm not sure. The whole pissing/thirsty all the time doesn't make sense for me since I drink a lot of liquids so of course I'll piss a lot. I don't wake up to piss multiple times when I'm sleeping. My feet don't feel cold but they look kinda purple and sickly from the bottom. Like if they were numb but they're not ... I've always felt fatigued, even when I was like ~200 pounds, but usually drinking/eating anything makes me feel better. I've always avoided shit high in sugar like sweets/sodas but I guess the alcohol have fucked me up from all the carbs and shit. I know I should go to the doctor but I don't want them to know that I've been drinking by checking my liver and shit so I want to wait like 2 months of being sober before I go for a blood test.
>>
>>38365429
go see a doctor to do a general check in case of
>>
>>38365429
>but they look kinda purple
Get to a fucking doctor that the beetus
>>
>>38365456
Really? The last time I had a check up was about a year ago. I had a full blood test done checking for pretty much everything (including da beetus) My feet were the same then and I had nothing wrong with me besides a fatty liver from the alcohol. I think it's just poor circulation cause am fat but my feet aren't cold or dead. I do know that after a night of drinking, my feet become very dry. Like you can see skin with some dry whiteness on it but it goes away the next day if I don't drink. idk
>>
>>38365443
I don't want to be put on more medications if I can just stop drinking and start losing weight and it goes away, which I'm doing now cause I feel like ima die soon.
>>
>>38365496
Yeah okay I knew a girl who wasn't even fat but had purple hands and feet from circulation >>38365524 at least think about antabuse and naltrexone or something else that kills the craving. Welbutrin took about 2 weeks for me to 100% stop craving cigarettes and way lower for alcohol. Just started a second med as a stack a few days ago and it's going well.
>>
>>38364637
I normally don't eat a ton of food. I just have a sugar addiction and my mom brought home a box of cookies, a box of ice cream sandwiches, and candy packages and I went crazy. I'm completely sedentary, except for some occasional pushups. I don't want to gain weight, I'm just a glutton. I'd actually like to lose 5lbs or so and get rid of my love handles.
>>
>>38365524
>if i just stop poisonning my body, the poison who s already indide will go away
No, just go to a fucking doctor already, the more you keep it, the more chances you have to die actually
>>
File: feetlol.jpg (194KB, 1359x582px) Image search: [Google]
feetlol.jpg
194KB, 1359x582px
>>38365601
I took a pic of my nasty feet. They don't look as bad I thought. Probably because of the lighting.
I've quit drinking multiple times over the years, the longest I've gone is 3 months then New Years 2017 came up and I used that an excuse to start drinking and have been drinking since. I've been 2 weeks sober so far and plan on keeping it that way since I'm way too fucking fat right now. I'm over 300 pounds 5'10 manlet. Every time I stop drinking, the weight just falls off naturally since I don't have a eating problem like most fats do.
>>
>>38365716
If you're not pre-diabetic now and with hypertension then you will be extremely soon. I know how much meds suck, but I've had no side effects with these one and truly don't feel like overeating, drinking, and smoking. If they save your life while on them even temporarily, it's worth it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.