[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

37 yo kissless hugless virgin here. What does kissing a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x279px
37 yo kissless hugless virgin here. What does kissing a girl feel like /r9k/?
>>
>>38361503
Warm and soft. Emotionally it feels exciting. It's like a rush. If you're making out it's a huge turn on and it's slightly wet feeling her tongue touch yours.

That's what it feels like at the beginning with a new girl anyway
>>
>>38361503
feels like nothing unless you love them

have kissed 4 girls -- every time totally felt nothing -- didn't even like 2 of them.
>>
>>38361518
>That's what it feels like at the beginning with a new girl anywa

What does it feel like afterwards if you keep doing it?
>>
>>38361503

the physical feeling is soft and wet, typically you'll smell her lipstick too, it's nothing amazing.

What's exciting is the emotional response, its like electrostatic attraction for your lips and hers, your blood rushing to your dick, your hormones chemically inducing you to get turned on.

Kissing into the escalation of sex is basically a hornier version of edging yourself
>>
>>38361503
>tfw will probably never kiss a grill ever
>>
>>38361503

It's like a warm, soft bag of sand rubbing against your tongue. And every rub ends pleasure down your nerves, kind of like that feeling right before you cum.
>>
>>38361546
For me personally? Nothing really. Just a way of showing love. Even sex isn't as exciting once you've done it 20-30 times with the same girl. New girls give me the same rush each time unless I'm fucked up on something.
>>
>>38361503
I have no idea. I am on my way to become like you on 10 years. It is a strange feeling to not know what a kiss or the embrace of a woman feels like.
>>
How is that even possible? Are you a shut-in basement dweller?
>>
>>38362001

No i work in IT. I hang out with my mates after work at the pub. They're all married. Even tried to hook me up once but the girl just wasn't interested and left. It used to be funny to then that I was a khv but after severals working with them they never bring it up now.
>>
>>38361518
>>38361526
>>38361610
>>38361637

Seriously, why do you normies even visit this place if you have social lives and gfs to fuck?
>>
>>38362124
Just go to a hooker ffs.
>>
>>38362151
Because I was on 4chan 11 years ago before I had any of those things and I like it here.
>>
File: 1496165045256.jpg (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496165045256.jpg
17KB, 600x600px
DELETE THIS THREAD NOW OP
NOW
>>
>>38361503
The first time? Didn't feel like much of anything. Me and my ex had to spend like half an hour practicing before we found out what exactly we liked.

A real make out session is pretty primal. Time seems to slow down and you feel your body heat up and the blood coursing. It's not bad.
>>
>>38361503
Wet. Emotionally speaking I feel nothing, I only kiss to please her.

But I suppose if you're with a girl you truly love, anything feels amazing.
>>
File: 1498849209475.jpg (16KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1498849209475.jpg
16KB, 604x453px
When you really crush on the girl, or love her, it's special.
The contact is comfortable, like you are laying your lips on a warm slightly wet skin
yet the emotion, it feels like heaven, feels so amazing to know someone actually wants to share this with you, wants to kiss you, wants to share that experience with you.
I never kissed a girl and had her make efforts for more than 2 weeks tho
I always end up alone, i try my best but it's never enough for them, they just leave me alone feeling like crap for no reason, they always say its "them" and i know im no good, but i try so hard for them that i cant see a reason to just leave me in that emotional state, so i guess women just never change, they just dont want to make me happy in this life, was always the same with all of them
>>
>>38362354
THIS. I can vouch for this. This is the exact same thing that happened with me and my ex. From that point forward it got better though.
>>
It's like you're driving in a violent storm, then you reach a tunnel and everything becomes quiet and calm.
>>
>>38361518
You got baited normie. Now leave and kys.
>>
>>38362151
To stroke their egos
>>
>>38361503
How can you be such a simple to continue to care about this? Its like if every day I woke up wondering what it was like to own a pool. Sort your shit out.
>>
>>38362518
Are you the kind of person who acts like a retard and calls it trolling? You seem like you are.
>>
>>38362151
It's almost as if a lot of the pathetic khv neets that spent years on this site before you showed up actually experienced the things they wanted. This place is getting pretty old anon but you can always fuck off to wizchan.
>>
Like kissing the soft skin on the inside of your bicep
>>
>>38361518
>>38361610
>>38362366
Can you feel her teeth at all when you french kiss??
>>
>>38362763
Yes, if she is a bad kisser. It's only happened a couple of times to me and it was so minor that I don't even remember it happening, I just know that it did if that makes sense.

Unless you launch your head towards hers with the power of a thousand sons it won't happen. Kissing is all about small, subtle and gentle movements. Of course it sometimes gets more intense as you get into it but that's, again, as you get into it so you'll have learnt what to do and not to do.
>>
If love cocaine existed....which it probably does, that's what a kiss would feel like...love cocaine, a good swift hit of the love cocaine.
>>
Tongue kissing a girl while fucking her relentlessly is even more of a rush my boy. I get to live to know the experience, thank you god.
>>
>>38362166
No. I want to lose my virginity to another virgin.
Someones about my age preferably
>>
>>38363082
And how old are you anon originally
>>
>>38363166
It says in the OP.
I'm 37 years of age
>>
>>38363214
Oh. If you're OP and 37 you'll never find a girl that age who is a virgin.

I met one girl who was a virgin at like... 26 or 28 but she was weird as fuck. It's not going to happen dude. Sorry
>>
>>38363082
Good luck finding a 37 year old virgin female.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.