[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I can live with no responsibility what so ever >The price

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>I can live with no responsibility what so ever

>The price I pay is that nothing matters

>or I can reverse it and everything matters

>but I have to take the responsibility thats associated with that

Choose
>>
I'll take responsibility for nothing to matter.
>>
pretty sure everyone on this board made the first choice
>>
>>38361392
>>38361389

>I cant help being nihilistic all my belief systems have collapsed

yea maybe... or maybe you just allowed them to collapsed because its a hell of a lot easier than acting them out... and the price you pay is some meaningless suffering, but you can always wine about that and people will feel sorry for you...

and thats a pretty good deal all things considered.

Especially when the alternative is to bear the burden of your properly and live forthrightly in the world
>>
Call me stupid but I don't see how dismissing 'responsibility' translates into 'nothing matters'.
You're talking in a very roundabout way, What "responsibility"? What "doesn't matter"?
>>
>>38361502
if you dismiss your responsibilities, you are saying that those responsibilities dont matter to you. if they mattered to you you would do them
>>
This is just guilt tripping you to be a cuck for society. There's a tribe out there just fucking and eating without a care in the world and no one cares, but a white guy decides to fap and eat cheetos in a basement and its a crime against humanity.
>>
>>38361672
what do you think that tribe just went to the fucking taco bell like your fat ass and isnt doing shit? They had hunt that food down or grow it out of the earth. egocentric retard
>>
I'm already living the former. Bite me.
>>
>>38361527
Not really.If anything, we're hyper cognizant of responsibility. Part of being a robot is knowing that you have responsibilities while being aware that you can't fulfil them. They matter to us and we care, but we know that we're not likely to live up to the standards that are expected of us, so we drop out. Do it enough and it starts to feel good, because if you're going to hurt, you might as well make others hurt by inflicting disappointment onto them.
>>
>>38361687

So? What good are they doing for the world? They don't contribute anything more to mankind as a neckbeard in his basement. They just kill animals and fuck.
>>
>>38361764
I think you would rather believe you cant do anything, because its a hell of a lot easier than living forthright and bearing the burden of your potential in the world...

and like i said before, when you cop out you'll have your meaningless suffering, and you can whine, just like you did at the pity party you call your last comment.

>>38361779
They contribute to their own world when they do their part for the tribe.. you think they get to eat if they dont work?

not like the neckbeard neet in his basement who still gets to eat thanks to neet bux
>>
>>38361875
>>38361875
>They contribute to their own world when they do their part for the tribe.. you think they get to eat if they dont work?

He's still able to get the resources he needs, just with less work. He doesn't owe anyone anything. He exploits the state just like the tribe exploits the jungle at the expense of lesser creatures. Selfishness is the name of the game. Even the system fuck its own people, its only natural that the people fuck it back.
>>
>>38362026
your just shifting the goal posts.. the point doesn't change much even with you changing the context.

If youre trying to rationalize neet behavior by trying to make it into something noble like a big yea fuck you too the system... well thats incredibly childish and I think most people would agree
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.