[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone have the image with the full story of pic related?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: blah.jpg (77KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
blah.jpg
77KB, 500x393px
anyone have the image with the full story of pic related?
>>
please post it guys i have a girl audience and i want to make them feel like shit.
>>
>>38361308

Tell her to show us her tits, faggot.
>>
>>38361344
only kids new to the internet say faggot.
>>
>>38361308
Fine
TL;DR version
>ugly guy dates ugly girl
>stays with her and helps her become Stacey, helps her feel good about herself
>posted on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook all about it, thanking him for sticking with her and helping her be what she always wanted to be
>weeks later boom with chad businessman in college
>>
>>38361367
I SAID IMAGE
>>
>awkward looking faggot can't even get a proper haircut while his gf actually improves herself
>gf leaves him for a chad
>r9k uses this as grounds for hating wimyn
>>
>>38361236
He became Chad.
>>
>>38361431
>girls say they don't care about looks as much as personality
>they do the opposite
>later on some geek thinking he's being profound tries to call out other nerds.
>>
>>38361418
go to >>>/r/ fucking faggot
>>
She was way hotter before the weightloss
>>
>>38361236
Regular joe dumps his faithul gf to pick up a stacy blonde bimbo. Men truly are scum.
>>
>>38361367
>>weeks later boom with chad businessman in college
wait really?
>>
POST THE FUCKING IMAGE PLZ
>>
File: 1441929257044.jpg (25KB, 255x207px) Image search: [Google]
1441929257044.jpg
25KB, 255x207px
>>38361536
>Durrrrrrr I hab a gurl awdeence an hab do enderdain dem

GTFO
>>
>>38361488
Someone likes them chunky
>>
>>38361570
entertain? are you stupid? gj siding with some roasties you fagg
>>
I heard this one was proven false, but regardless this is realistic. He did nothing to improve himself while she changed her lifestyle for the better (we can assume).
>>
>>38361596
thats what it looks like to me. the guy looks pretty much the same in both picks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.