[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girl says hello to you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: tfw.jpg (272KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
272KB, 630x420px
>tfw girl says hello to you
>>
>>38359938

You have that in the wrong order.
>>
File: 1498153145559.jpg (5KB, 240x201px) Image search: [Google]
1498153145559.jpg
5KB, 240x201px
>>38359938
>tfw girl hits on you
>>
>>38360032
NOOO THE MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK
>>
Either she wants me to do her homework or her friends dared her to talk to me and she can barley contain her laughter/disgust.
>>
>starts blushing
>really uncomfortable
>leave
>>
>cashier hits on me
>thanks, have a nice day
>>
File: delet_this.jpg (9KB, 228x210px) Image search: [Google]
delet_this.jpg
9KB, 228x210px
>never get hit on
>always completely ignored like I am just a shadow

I'm fucking sick of normans on this board fucking shit up. YOU ARENT A ROBOT IF A WOMAN HITS ON YOU
>>
>>38359938
>girl is clearly waiting for me in the hallway to talk to

PLEASE FUCKING GOD NO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
>>
File: 1498629721208.jpg (260KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498629721208.jpg
260KB, 640x640px
>girl giving me eye contact
>don't look
>>
>man makes eye contact
>walk faster so he can't see my eyes
>>
>>38359938
European here, just got back from a three week vacation in the US. It's unfathomable how much social interaction that goes on over there, I've had more strangers talk to me in three weeks in the US than I've had in the last year here in Scandinavia. Why the fuck does the cashier have to exchange formalities with you? Here it's just "that'll be [money]. Would you like a receipt?"

I have gained a new appreciation of Europe from my trip to the US, even though it sure was nice over there in other ways.
>>
File: TALKINGTOGIRL.jpg (297KB, 1646x798px) Image search: [Google]
TALKINGTOGIRL.jpg
297KB, 1646x798px
Here.... here i go.....
>>
>>38360545
I wish I was a Scandinavian
>tfw venezuelan
>>
>>38360734
Shit nigger, what's it like over there? Any riots or evil shit going on in your area?

I am very curious now.
>>
>>38360545
Americans are warmer people.
>>
>>38360545
>Why the fuck does the cashier have to exchange formalities with you?
Because if they don't they'll get fired. (((They))) found that it makes more money when employees do that shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.