[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidentally pocket dialed a qt from one of my old classes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: eupho.jpg (24KB, 347x544px) Image search: [Google]
eupho.jpg
24KB, 347x544px
>accidentally pocket dialed a qt from one of my old classes who i later found out had a crush on me
>she called back immediately and left a message on my phone asking what i wanted and telling me to call her back
>don't call her back out of embarrassment
>she sends a text asking me what's up
>don't answer it, still out of embarrassment
i realized there's something therapeutic about not calling girls back. especially since i know if i show any interest it'll suddenly turn against me and i'll be the one not getting called back.

should i send her a text now that it's been over a day and leave some really lame excuse that's an obvious lie? that's what a girl would do to me in this situation..
>>
Text her, why not?
And maybe just tell the truth? She'll find out about your...anxiety? sooner or later...
(but I' just a cyborg...)
>>
just text her back you pocket dialed her and wait til she texts back if not forget it
>>
>>38359935
>having a girl's number on your phone
Get the fuck out. You don't belong on this board.
>>
>>38359935
I think you're confusing therapeutic with reinforcing your problems by using a poor compensating mechanism
>>
>>38360405
Kindly kill yourself you fucking faggot "robots" aren't real
>>
>>38359935
A GIRL
FAGGOT

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

THIS IS YOUR ONE CHANCE FAGGOT
>>
>>38359935
DO IT. Message her!
If you fuck this up, like I did, you'll regret it eternally.
Fucking shit anon, your only chance arrived, take it ffs
>>
>>38359935
It's simple, a girl really likes you, enough to even text you after you not answering, because she's really interested in what you have to say...
GO FOR IT, GOD DAMN IT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR, IT'S YOUR CHANCE.
>>
Listen to everyone else and take the fucking chance dude, it may never come again and if you let it go by for no fucking reason you'll forever beat yourself up about it
>>
>>38360405
this, fucking normies get outta here!!
>>
>>38359935
The sad thing is, I can't tell whether or not this is b8
>>
>>38359935
i bet she is going crazy over you not responding, now just text her and say that you want to meet up and grab a drink tonight, keep it short. 2-3 texts max.
>>
>>38360405
She was in one of my classes for a project in a group of 4 you dumb shit.
she was literally forced to associate with me.
>>
File: sQve7ET.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
sQve7ET.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
>>38363642
it's not bait anon.

thing is i've basically given up on ever getting a gf because it always ends up the same way. i'm just too much of a sperg, after 1 date they never want to go out again. so really nothing of value was lost.

>>38362315
whatever. she's cute but she has ugly, stubby feet anyways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.