[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your relationship with your siblings robits?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
How's your relationship with your siblings robits?
>>
>>38358159
My sister and I are friends I guess. Not really much else to say.
>>
My brother is an older successful version of me. He was my idol as a kid.
>>
My brother was a heroin addict. He stabbed me in the chest and stole my money for years and years.
I repeatedly had to snitch to the parole board.
He's nearly 1 year sober but,he likes to steal.
He got raped in prison but grew to be bisexual or was always bi sexua.
I remind him of his past often.
I have intense hatered for him and drug addicts.
I wish he would overdose. I wish he would die. I want him to kill him self or get sexually assualted till he dies.
He's normie on the streets but a deranged chad in jail and prison. He functions better in jail and prison.
I lost respect for both of my parents because of him.
>>
i get along with them pretty well. Slightly more with my sister than my brother, because brothers obviously fight a lot and we share the same room. He's turned into an SJW over the years and even though I've changed slightly, I still have differing views than him.

My sister is sort of a mixture of a normal girl/gamer grill. She likes "memes" and at one point said she was into girls, which made it really hard for me to fap to lesbian shit because I didn't want to start thinking about her. She's cool though, she's got a good sense of humor and is pretty chill.
>>
File: mfpepe.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
mfpepe.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
I haven't talked to my older brother in years. We were visiting our mom in the hospital where she was being treated for cancer and he blew up on m over something idiotic, so I left and just drove back to the city I live in since I didn't want to stress my mom out. I cut contact, he is still talking shit to my parents about me about how I'm useless and a loser (true), but karma bit him in the ass as his gold-digging wife divorced him, is collecting fat alimony, and he sliced his achille's tendon. I don't really hate him much anymore, I feel nothing for him and don't mind never speaking to him again.
>>
File: IMG_0532.jpg (133KB, 1107x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
133KB, 1107x558px
Told my sister I was fasting as a way to get closer to God.

She had me sent to a mental hospital.
>>
Cordial but not close. My little brother is a fuckup in ways that put me to shame (I'm a loser, but he's a drug addict dropout who's 27 and has never had a job or his own place, and makes my mom clean his room and do his laundry etc.) and he's also a huge SJW libtard who flies off the handle at the smallest provocations and believes that white people should give everything to blacks and go extinct. (We ARE white, fwiw.) Because of that I avoid talking to him about anything other than nonconfrontational shit like food and vidya. (We used to talk about anime a lot, but recently he's decided that it's for "right wing rapist pedophile manchildren" or something like that and shits on it, despite watching hours of actual children's cartoons every day while stoned.)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.