[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't believe in an immortal soul >he believes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: oi lad.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
oi lad.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>he doesn't believe in an immortal soul
>he believes he's just random chemicals
>he denies his own free agency just to be a sinner
>>
>>38358032
For me it's not a matter of if god exists and I have a soul or not. I just don't care. Even if god exists I don't feel like worshiping the guy and I'm pretty apathetic about hell so if I end up there it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: burself.png (45KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
burself.png
45KB, 612x612px
>>38358032
Honestly don't see the problem with being a sinner if it's by your own choice to sin. If someone wants to roll in cosmic/psychic shit then I say let them. As long as they don't stay tooooo long and return to their immortal ethereal form now and then to exercise their true powers. After this Earth trip I need a few lifetimes vacation before I rerun this particular hologram scenario.
>>
File: a-new-portrait-of-spinoza.jpg (1MB, 1274x1500px) Image search: [Google]
a-new-portrait-of-spinoza.jpg
1MB, 1274x1500px
>free agency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joanVUoXY0s
>>
>>38358032
>believing in souls
>we are not literally just a bunch of chemical reactions
Brainlets are not allowed on this board
>>
File: pepe silvia.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
pepe silvia.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
>>38358113
>literal brainlet trusting the chemicals in his brain that he is no more than just chemicals
>>
>>38358113

How can a bunch of chemical reactions create consciousness?

Sure, we seem to be made of things like water, calcium, carbon, all that.

But if we're just chemicals, that means that consciousness can occur from a combination of chemicals. That a rich experience can result from just inanimate objects interacting with each other.

If that doesn't boggle your mind and make you at least think whether we might be missing a big part of the puzzle you're just not thinking about it enough.
>>
>He believes in an omnipotent creator who loves him and will give him infinite happiness after he dies
>He still feels sad
>>
>>38358161

Alright this is pretty simple to work out you
ever seen a jelly relative simple

now apply basic evolutionary knoweldge and
a large amount of time and then knock yourself out

people are complicated but for no reason are they "impossible" through evolution, any other explanation before evolutionary knowledge is baseless more or less.
>>
File: edgy nu male.png (38KB, 205x134px) Image search: [Google]
edgy nu male.png
38KB, 205x134px
>>38358089
an original idea presented without comment
>>
>he believes that an all-knowing, all-loving God created everything in existence
>he believes, despite no evidence supporting the claim, that this God is intimately interested in what people do in their bedrooms
>he bases this off what he was raised to believe
>inb4 fedora tipping .jpg
>>
>>38358181
Christians don't get depressed when we are not sinning and close to god.
>>
>>38358288
>God is intimately interested in what people do in their bedrooms
He isn't. He doesn't care what you do on Earth as long as you don't break his rules and laws that you clearly see apparent from your conscniousness and flesh. For example, do not use your penis to sodomize a girl or guy. He did not make it for that reason.
>>
>>38358161
just cause we don't understand everything about our own brains doesn't mean "god did it."

>>38358155
if you can't trust your senses then you can't trust literally anything. our senses do not detect a soul
>>
>>38358373
>if you can't trust your senses then you can't trust literally anything. our senses do not detect a soul
God and the beings called Satan and the angels are beings of light. Our senses and eyes were meant to look at things on Earth, not in space.
>>
File: nig.jpg (39KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
39KB, 550x404px
>>38358373
>you can only trust these 5 senses
>>
>>38358401
Wtf nigga are you telling me we can't see light turn on a lightbulb for christ's sake
>>
File: christopher-langan.jpg (28KB, 339x382px) Image search: [Google]
christopher-langan.jpg
28KB, 339x382px
>>38358113
Didn't know Langan was a brainlet.
>>
File: IMG_20170329_161527.jpg (107KB, 1266x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170329_161527.jpg
107KB, 1266x677px
>>38358054
I don't believe in hell or anything but what a gay ass edgelord attitude
>Yeah bro I'm just really apathetic. I don't really give a shit if I were to end up in hell to be literally tortured for fucking eternity, who cares bro haha, it doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>38358497
A God that sends nonbelievers to eternal suffering is one not worth worshipping.
>>
>>38358514
Yeah sure, you can have whatever other issues you want but your bullshit little I don't care attitude is fucking nonsense.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>38358428
I don't know. All I know is that God and the angels are beings of light. Not of flesh and blood like us. Beings of energy is another term, energy that is immortal. Einstein did say that energy cannot be created or destroyed it can only change its form. God in the bible it the source of all life, because he gave his breath from himself to us, his energy, that is why we are alive. Every Near death experience says they saw a white shining light, that light is God because God gave you that life, that soul, and he said it will return to him because he is the one who gave you life.

Ecclesiastes 12:7: and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the SPIRIT returns to God who gave it.

Anyways God is real anon, I know because I have spoken to God. I have experience the presence of God which is God's spirit residing inside of me that all Christians have experienced. I have experienced the burning heart/soul described in the bible when I first converted that all Christians have told me they have experienced. Repent anon, and believe and go seek God to find out for yourself if he is real.

Repent anon, there are beings of energy, they are the aliens who are among us.
>>
>>38358533
That guy and I are two different posters.
>>
>>38358514
You chose not to accept God, if he brought you into heaven you would keep sin alive in Heaven. Sin is responsible for all suffering but your mind cannot comprehend why because you do not think deeply about such topics. You do not want to be with God, then Satan has you, there is no middle ground. God does not send you to hell, you chose to reject God and go to hell by your actions. God within me is talking to you right now. God has spoken to you many times within many people but you have rejected them so far.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.