[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just fucked someone /r9k/. W-was that truely it. Was this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bob-dylan-1964.png (298KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
bob-dylan-1964.png
298KB, 500x666px
I just fucked someone /r9k/.

W-was that truely it. Was this the deed that drives men insane.
Holy fuck that was worse than jacking off.
If this is highlight of life I don't think i can go on.
>>
>>38357906
Welcome to the reddest red pill. Sex can usually be better if you have an emotional connection with your partner but overall it's not everything robots crack it up to be. Now you'll see all the threads on this board whining about being virgins and not having gfs and know just how useless it all is.
>>
>>38357906
im rly sorry for u, robot
>>
>>38357906
Fucking isn't the issue anon. It's getting a wife. having a woman stay around and fall in love with you is ecstacy. The love of women and the sexual comfort of a female's body, her breasts, her body is what makes a man happy. Not fucking a hooker.

The love of women is sweeter than honey, and you need to be a handsome Chad to get it.
>>
i've heard sex is meant to be shit first time you have it. that's why it's better to do it with someone you trust.
oh.. ahem... also get out normie ree
>>
Fuck off don't post here again. No one cares stop trying to show off
>>
>>38357906
Yeah. And that's why, unless it's your wife, you always use protection. The experience is really not worth full blown aids or accidental babies that you have to support for 18 years.

Be careful about sex, and sex with a person you "love" is way better then some stranger as many posters already have said.
>>
>>38357906
At least you could get it up.
>>
>>38357906

>Knight and pawns blocking in his dark squared bishop
>Already lost both central pawns, putting his king on an open file
>No center control despite having white pieces
>At least 5 moves have been played and he activated one piece

He's playing some weak chess. Good thing he could sing because he clearly wasn't very smart.
>>
>>38358092
This
My only chance and I couldn't get hard...
>>
>>38357906
Sex is pointless if you don't love the person.

I had sex in a long term relationship and it felt more rewarding than fucking my coworker.
>>
File: 1499825331284.png (96KB, 222x223px) Image search: [Google]
1499825331284.png
96KB, 222x223px
you have escaped the matrix
>>
>>38358122
Nerves... been there.
>>
File: fun once.png (51KB, 241x283px) Image search: [Google]
fun once.png
51KB, 241x283px
>>38357906
>>38358122
I feel both of you bros, this virginity meme was such a ripoff.

I lost my Vcard last month to some drunk slut from my previous job, fucking 5/10 but we were so horny, unfortunately I couldn't hold my erection more than 2 minutes while I was inside her even though I wasn't wearing a condom.

But at least she was on the pill, not that it matter because I couldn't fucking cum inside of her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.