[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some posters think gay people can't be robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: e3052f158bdf8fc47ab3e16bebc063a4.jpg (210KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e3052f158bdf8fc47ab3e16bebc063a4.jpg
210KB, 800x1000px
Why do some posters think gay people can't be robots?
>>
They only hate gay people because the majority of fags here are prison gay without realizing it. And that's the worst kind of gay.
>>
Because the second you turn 18 and go on any hook up app you are connected to thousands of people who want ravage your faggot asshole.

You actually have it easier than %99 of posters if your a gay sub
>>
>>38356200
Well the opinions of these people generally amount to "if you can 'easily' obtain sex, then you do not qualify to be a 'real' robot". It is said that like females, gay males can obtain sex with little to no effort if they debase themselves enough to attract some random horny dude (even if only the very grossest and low quality dudes take on the task). Thusly they have no right to complain about their non-sex-having state, as they technically can have sex without going through the kind of hoops that straight males have to. I get their point, but its only if you define a "real robot" as someone who is practically completly unable to have any sort of relations with anyone ever. I'm not too keen on that definition, but that seems to be the mindset of gay-excluding robots.
>>
>>38356236
>Because the second you turn 18 and go on any hook up app you are connected to thousands of people who want ravage your faggot asshole.

What if I'm not a fucking degenerate
>>
I ask this in every thread like this and have yet to receive a satisfactory response. Why would anyone want to be labeled as a "real" robot? Shouldn't people be arguing against their group being considered robots?
>>
>>38356444
Yeah, even straight males can have sex if they just lapse into gross degeneracy enough, and/or aquire a low quality hooker. That's basically the same as scrolling grinder for the most desperate old men like how they expect gays to do.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.