[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you wish you grew up in Japan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0149.jpg (524KB, 738x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
524KB, 738x1000px
Do you wish you grew up in Japan, robots? I feel like it would have been a better experience for you, what with aliens, time travelers and espers, not to mention all the cute fembots who are into that stuff...

So? What day you? Hurry up, or there will be a penalty. Penalty!
>>
>>38349081
I'd rather grow up in a country where people have noses
>>
File: 1498486001801.png (11KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498486001801.png
11KB, 1024x1024px
>>38349081
Season 3 NEVER EVER FAMPAI
>>
My life would probably be even shittier over there.
>>
File: IMG_0150.jpg (101KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0150.jpg
101KB, 500x685px
>>38349120
Nagato Yuki-chan is an objectively better series. Watch it.
>>
>>38349257
>It's the "alternate timeline where all the characters never met" trope

Nah
>>
>>38349081
I'd probably still he miserable is Japan, I'd just have easier access to media to consume.

I do wish I lived in the idealized 2d japan found in anime though.
>>
>>38349081
It's even more of a harsh life in Japan being a NEET apparently, it;s a harsher life in general if you don't get good grades and a job where you have no chance of promotion
>>
No, because I am not a deluded weeb and I understand that Japan is a shit tier country especially for young people.
>>
>>38349081
do spergs get better treatet by their classmates in Jap than in ger?
>>
>>38349081
I'm pretty sure I'd be having a lot less time for things I like and more socially stagnated
>>
>>38349391
Well kinda this.

Even though Japan has a "fun culture" its also about working hard. Being a neet in Japan is much less acceptable than it is in the US or the UK.
>>
No, not really. Japan is the wagie country number one.
>>
>>38349430
People are treated worse in Japan universally compared to somewhere like germoney.
>>
>>38349081
The nips die after high school when they start working you will be over worked and even in high school you will be over worked and probably only join a club to do more work to make yourself look good for colleges
>>
>>38349444

Japans work culture is fucking retarded.

You basically have to stay at work just because your superior says so. And your superior stays your superior just because he is longer emplyed than you.

So you wagecuck your evenings away trying to look busy. The whole thing is so fucking inefficent it could make a german cry.

Even if you get good grades, a good education and a good job - you are basically just an useless cog most of the time.

Kids in japan dont even see their parents most of the time. When the kiddos go to school their dads arrive at home and go back to work when the pedobait comes home.

It doesnt even matter if you are good at your trade. You just have to do it long enough to be called a master. Every opinion that differs from said masters will be choked right in the barrel because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>38349294
The characters all know each other by like the third episode and the romance is charming and believable. The trope doesn't apply because there are no aliens, time travelers or espers.
>>
No, fuck no. Japan is a terrible place to grow up in. Education system specifically designed to grind your soul away and eat up all your time, and then work is more of the same, but even worse.
>>
>>38349594

Oh and its perfectly normal that your superior takes credit for all your achievements.

Fucking your wife included. And you wont say jack shit, because MUH JOB AND HONOR FOR MY SUPERIOR
>>
>>38349081
Japan is the worst place on earth
>>
>>38349081
yeah I wish anime was real too
>>
File: spike_pepe.jpg (5KB, 200x186px) Image search: [Google]
spike_pepe.jpg
5KB, 200x186px
>>38349081
if I could find a way to escape the wagecuck grind and just take it easy and be NEET most of the time, yeah I'd probably be happy.
>>
>>38349594
it's like this in Korea too. all Asian countries are shit to grow up in (unless your parents include one foreigner) except for Taiwan and maybe Hong Kong.
>>
>>38349777
Hong Kong is probably the only place in asia that isn't a Dystopian hellhole, because it's been British for the longest time.
I wonder if they have pakis there
>>
is it even possible to find love in places like japan or korea?
>>
>>38349925
Little... White... cocks < BIG NIP COCK
>>
>>38350100
True. Small Jappo dick is a myth.

Also, Japan isn't as harsh as you say. It's all psyops to prevent immigration.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.