[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your parents were arranging a marriage for you and you had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (215KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 960x720px
If your parents were arranging a marriage for you and you had to choose one of these girls, which one would you marry?
>>
Innocent girl

I have no friends to fuck
>>
>>38347319
Preppy barely edges innocent based on looks for me. But throw in the descrips and it's preppy far ahead of the pack.
>>
Preppy wont fuck my best friend
>>
Your not giving us much of a choice here OP, guess I'll go with preppy
>>
>>38347453
hippy girl's only fucked a dog
>>
>>38347319
Preppy and liberal girl kinda seem the best out of all of them, But I honestly chose Liberal.
>>
>>38347319
Preppy. All girls are sluts, so at least I'll get to fuck a good looking one: 10//10.
>>
>>38347319
preppy is the only one. the rest are retarded turbo whores. preppy is just barely not a whore. sex just twice and 2-4 boyfriends she didn't do anything with? woopty doo.
>>
>>38347319
preppy but hippie could be fun
>>
>>38347319
All are sluts, but one could at least rule out the cheaters. the preppy girl seems like the best choice.
>>
>>38347319
Why did you have to ruin this picture for me asshole...

Girl second from the left (next to oink hair girl) is probably a virgin.
>>
>>38347718
you're so naive anon
i feel bad for you when you leave your basement and nothing is how it seems in the outside world
>>
Why did you have to ruin this picture for me asshole...

Girl second from the left (next to oink hair girl) is probably a virgin and a good decent girl.
>>
>>38347773

Sad guys like you thibk all woman are whores...
>>
>>38347319
The closet slut, because I have no friends, not to mention a ''best friend''.
>>
i actually have 8 ex gfs under my belt including a transgirl
the only one that was a virgin was the transgirl
they were all 17-24
how about you?
>>
>>38347354
she will fuck her dad then

I pick suicide

>>38347505
we're talking about marrying not just fucking anon
>>
>>38347319
i unironically have been with a few girls that look like liberal girl.

>politics are important XD
my current wife believes in aliens AND god and it doesn't bother me at all. women can talk to other women about their worldviews.

if you're saying she'll automatically cheat with a black guy, then we'll automatically divorce and i still would have had fun.
>>
>>38347319
You're fucking retarded

Left to right

>Bitchy girl with daddy issues whose been in abusive relationships all her life.
>Acts cute and innocent and nerds it it up so she has thousands of orbiters she uses for her own benefit.
>That one stacy that was just a little too wierd to truly be one of them because of mental issues.
>Ironic meme girl that is random XD.
>Patrician's choice. Has her life together but still indulges her degenerate friends by hanging out despite growing distant because she has found the One.
>>
>>38347840
meant for this anon
>>38347803

original reply
>>
>>38347319
Those threads are supposed to be difficult to choose. Everyone should have some flaws.
preppy girl has no flaws.
>>
>>38347319
The preppy one, I guess
It doesn't matter to me
I have a tulpa wife

bitchin' haiku'd that
>>
>>38347319
preppy. We pretty much have similar numbers
>>
>>38347319
I would choose the dog fucker, because at least she hasn't fucked a nigger.
>>
>>38347319
preppy girl is the safe choice but god damn I wanna fuck alt girl
>>
>>38347319
Preppy or death
oregano paizano
>>
>>38347777
Well he got 4 repeating integers so it must be true. I gotta go with that one then, screw OP thinking he's some fortune teller coming here without some credentials to prove it
>>
>>38347319
Preppy girl, obviously.
>>
>>38347319
Hippy girl, no doubt. I have a thing for redheads, but as far relationships go, I'd get along best with the hippy..
>>
File: CBD3sgYUIAAf4E_[1].jpg (91KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CBD3sgYUIAAf4E_[1].jpg
91KB, 576x1024px
>>38347718
you probably think that pic related is also a virgin
>>
>>38347319
It's all shit... I'd choose none but...
>you had to choose one
Hippy girl, but I'd make her sleep outside the house with the dog and never allow her into my bedroom.
>>
Out of these ones I'd probably pick the preppy girl. Presuming of course that in the real situation I would have the info in the pic
>>
>>38347319
alt girl desu
shes the only one that wouldn't mind if i cheated on her
>>
none of them. id rather stay khv. almost a wizard anyway.
>>
>>38347319
preppy girl is an easy pick here even without the cliffnotes.
>problem hair
>1000 yard cock stare
>normal looking stacey with strong chin to give me masculine offspring
>some goth slut complete with problem studded bracelet
>a balding jew

cmon this isn't even a choice
>>
>>38347319
Neither. I'd just yell at my parents to stop trying to fix me up with a girl before storming of to my room.
>>
>>38349686
I wish I was that lucky, fuck I'll take anything at this point. Wouldn't even mind a fat one as long as she made me sandwiches.
>>
>>38347319
None of them.
I despise the idea of marriage, but I deeply abhor the mere though of an arranged marriage.
>>
>>38349775
I wouldn't exactly mind a girl for sex but I just don't think I'd be good as a partner because I have no social skills.
>>
>>38347319
Liberal because it's easy to fix those problems
>>
The grim reaper in the back.
>>
>>38347319
zomg none
>>
>>38347319
None of them, I would run away from home.
>>
>>38347319
alt girl because i might be able to relate to her and i'd rather her be open and honest about seeing other guys than hiding it for me to discover it later and tear me to shreds.
>>
Marry the coat in the back and walk back home.
>>
what a terrible post. 4/5 choices are so bad that no one would pick them.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.