[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else struggling with getting their SO into kinks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: kinky-1-810x421.jpg (44KB, 810x421px) Image search: [Google]
kinky-1-810x421.jpg
44KB, 810x421px
>tfw gf acts exactly like a little but gets disguested when I bring up ddlg
>>
File: REE.jpg (10KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
REE.jpg
10KB, 274x274px
>>38344867

GET THE FUCK OUT

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT RIGHT NOW

GET THE FUCKING FUCK OUT YOU NORMIE SCUM

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38344867
Some people just have a hard limit. Have you tried asking her about what she's into? Maybe she would be willing if you indulged her in her kinks
>>
>>38344867
>>38345126
Would you two fuck off?
>>
File: tumblr_nnuu6up62A1utjj9fo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuu6up62A1utjj9fo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x350px
>>38344867
Dude, my fetish is lactation and my dream scenario is pic related.

It's unlikely I'm gonna find a woman into this sort of thing, so the internet fills the void.
>>
>>38345140
Nope, sorry. Never hurts to ask though, right?
>>
>>38345142
>have gf who really wants to lactate
>she like, will be eternally bummed if shes not one of the lucky girls who gets to lactate for a good few years after pregnancy
>bring up treating her like a cow and she gets weak in the knees

they exist
>>
>>38345178
Well, you better hold on to her for me. Live my dream!

Because fuck. I jelly.
>>
>>38345230
proposing on 8/29 boi

shes like, 100% kink though, this used to be our sunday routine
>she wakes up early
>blows me until I wake up
>flips over and basically sits on me in reverse cowgirl (doing actual reverse cowgirl hurts her bagine unless we can hold a really specific angle, but we can only hold that angle on the couch)
>shakes her pussy/butthole in my face while I play with it to get her wet(ter)
>eventually get up and fuck her doggy
>shove her extra hard into the bed, cum super deep (she got an IUD)
>after some post-coitus cuddling, she gets up and quickly puts on panties
>goes to church with a huge load of cum in her
>texts me how horny she is while it leaks out (if I wasn't in the mood that would gross me out so half the time I had to just kinda ignore it for her sake)
>comes home and sometimes we fuck, other times she just washes off and then I go to work or something

I'm waiting to wake up from a coma or something, desu fambo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.