[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened to your first crush? I was 10 back then and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18

File: first-crush.jpg (60KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
first-crush.jpg
60KB, 1024x768px
So what happened to your first crush?

I was 10 back then and she seemed to like me as well despite being taller than me. I've visited her in hospital when she broke her arm and one day I leaned next to her while she was sleeping after watching musical together.

That's like 10 years ago and I have no idea what she's doing or where she is ever since she went to Canada. I had other crushes after that but still curious about what happened to her.
>>
Never had one.

As a kid/teenager I always just thought people were pretending to like each other. It all seemed fake to me.

It wasn't until it was too late (in my early 20s) that I realised people weren't pretending, they actually liked being around each other and having sex and relationships and all that shit.

Now I'm 30 and HHKV living by myself in apartment bought for me by my parents, living off autism bux.
>>
age 12 - first crush turned out a massive whore that hit the wall full speed at the ripe old age of 18
age 14 - other crush was the perfect girl for me in every way, who knows what she does today. I've quite forgotten her despite what she meant to me.

i'm 25, have had no such feelings since 14 and I miss them gravely
>>
>>38344596
I've had a huge crush on my best friend in school, who was also my neighbor back then. Actually, I still have. At 24 I learned that she most likely returned the feeling, and maybe still does. Hurts quite a bit.
>>
>>38344596
Met her in primary school, she hated me I think. She went to a different secondary school, slutted around a bit and then went to uni. Contacted her on facebook 10 odd year ago and we had a chat where all of a sudden she stopped replying. Got a message from her over a year later that said something along the lines of "omg sorry i didnt respond I've just been like so busy XD" Thought to myself fuck that shit and cut contact but still creep on her sometimes using a fake account.

She got married, moved to London, got a job at a hospital and also has a couple of kids now. She was my first and only crush I think.
>>
>>38344596
>be 14
>fat disgusting loser
>there is this girl that is actually talking to me in school
>I have literally never talked to girls before, they were always mean and acted like I'm gross
>she's very pretty too, literal Stacy
>sperg out at some point and say I "love" her
>don't realize this is not socially acceptable at all, nobody explained this shit to me and have raging hormones
>she even has a boyfriend that is 4 years older than us, but I think I have to tell her for some resson
>she obviously rejects me, but is gentle about it at first
>next year she stops talking to me, but apparently told everyone in class what happened
>I already was the laughing stock for the class, but it gets much worse
>start getting desperate to rekindle "friendship" with Stacy, she pretends to be ok with it so she can use me to help her with homework and shit because I'm a huge fucking nerd
>start being like a creepy stalker in return
>increasingly more disgusted by how she treats me
>her (adult) bf says he is going to beat me up like some movie character, which just I find funny
>even I get tired of this and eventually decide to grow a backbone, get away from her
>she acts super hurt like my friendship was actually really important to her, has Chad confort her while she shittalks me
>never talk again
>everyone hates me for remainder of high school
I legit think that was one of those events that "broke" me forever. Almost 10y later now and I not doing any better. I have no self-esteem and am terrified of rejection. I honestly don't even hate her, she just means nothing to me now.
>>
>>38344952
>even I get tired of this and eventually decide to grow a backbone

Continue doing so
Oh, also. 4 years older """chad""" is a loser as well if he had to go pedophile-mode to get a gf
>>
>>38345081
Learning to stand up for myself was pretty much the lesson I got from my high school years. It also made me more and more isolated, since people didn't really want to be near me when they realised they couldn't push me around.

The pedo thing is pretty weird. Actually, most of the girls in my class had boyfriends that where much older at some point. This same girl actually lost her virginity when she was 12 to some 22 dude (I know this because one of her friends told me to try to piss me of back then). It's some pretty fucked shit, and her parents and the teachers didn't really seem to give a shit. By the end of my story though she had broken with loser-Chad and hooked up with pretty much every dude in class that wasn't me, so even the other Stacies hated her for being a turboslut, until she "settled" for dating the class Chad for about a week.

This same Chad was the one that tried to be nice to me (except for when he threw chlorine at my eyes) and asked me the next year whether I still liked her, when I said I didn't really care he responded that he thought she was a disgusting slut. Then why did you date her, you cunt?

School really teached me to not trust people in general.
>>
>>38345654
Sounds like you went to a pretty trashy hs
>>
looking back, my first crush was a total whore. i found it shocking then, and when i think about it now, i still find it shocking. i was like 11, and we were in the same class together. she had her friend give me a note that she wanted me to be her bf, so i did. she was cute enough, and i thought you just held hands during recess and that was all. but one day she wanted me to meet her after school, and i asked why? and she said so we could do what bf and gf do. and i asked, whats that? and she said, so i could put my hands under her shirt and in her pants, and so she could put her hands in my pants and touch me where i pee. it sounded scary to me. she said, dont you like me? and i said of course. and she said, then i should want to touch her boobies and put my mouth on them, and i should want to put my fingers in her pee hole. i was terrified and told her not to talk to me ever again.we were only 11.
>>
File: 1480288417408.png (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480288417408.png
28KB, 633x758px
>confess to my crush on AIM (standard use at school)
>she seems confused
>signs off
>tomorrow, in the bathroom, Chad confronts me
>tells me to stop picking on her
>I'm confused and spilling spaghetti as he's cornering me in the bathroom stall
>tells me if I don't stop he's going to deal with me
>i shakily tell him OK
>later on she signs on AIM
>starts asking me all these weird questions like my dick size
>realize from the typing style, pauses, and questions they're from multiple people
>one girl gives in and eventually confesses to me they're having a sleepover
>try to bully me some more about my height
>they sign off and never hear from her again
>avoid her at school
>>
>>38344596
My first crush died two years ago
>>
>>38346878
Amazing how shit from school affects people 10 years later
>>
>>38344596
Sure
>Knew her from kindergarten on
>had a crush on her in middle school, but wasn't obsessed yet
>Freshman year had gym with her - physically perfect. It started getting pretty bad
>Sophomore year had three classes with her, sat next to her in one of them. I essentially became obsessed, but never tried anything
>Summer break was torture because I didn't see her every day anymore
>Dad realized something was off, spoke to me until he got it out of me
>Gvae me a talk about 'practice love' and a bunch of other stuff I am not eloquent enought to repeat, finally said, 'OK, anon, you think you love her. When school starts I want you to spend the time from first day of school until Christmas break really paying attention to her to see if you would want to actually, really marry her and live with her forever. Not just kiss, cuddle, and bang, but live with and care for. If you still feel this way after Christmas break I'll set up dinner with the families - her dad and I know each other.'
more
>>
>>38347012
Experiences like this during the formative years have lifelong effects. What did I even do that was so awful? I didn't get it at the time but now I do. She must've been disgusted that a lowly beta could even dare think of being with her. Must've enjoyed making Chad her personal white knight, and I was the perfect stooge.
>>
>>38347031
>I listen and rather than worship her and drool over her big tits and hourglass hips, I pay attention to what she says, does, and who she hangs out with
>It was like watching Blue's Clues as an adult - fuck, was I ever that clueless?!
>She wasn't that smart, was mean to people, and only cared about money and fashion.
>After a few weeks started looking at ALL girls like Dad told me to - it was like waking up from a dream.
>Before Christmas I thanked him. He smirked and said, 'who *should* you be interested in?'
>'Pam.'
>'Tell me'
>'She wears old sneakers, old jeans, and a hoodie every day. But she is smart, funny, and likes people.'
>'Big tits? perfect ass?'
>'No. But she is cute, and nice and she is always clean and kind'
>'Don't forget this'
My crush?
She went off to college and married some state senator from Iowa or something who was supposed to be a us senator someday, then he cheated on her and now she's a single mom in Dubuque.
>>
>>38347065
>What did I even do that was so awful?
You were self-reserved and scared or at least timid
Just like, don't be scared, man.
I remember a foreign chad telling me that many times in many situations. And he was right. Just stop being an inhibited little mouse, go out and grab life by the balls, take him to a nice romantic dance, get yourself in there dude, brah. Now read this post again, but without the initial ironic intonation.
>>
She had a crush on me too
We spents 5 years as bestfriends lying to ourselves
In the end I started seeing another girl, she lost her shit and all, and as time passed we lost touch and she deleted me from social media.
I met a friend in common recently, he told me that she's telling everyone that I'm gay & (an atheist???)
>>
A friend of mine in school asked me who I liked, so I panicked and said a random girl...
Turns out I may have liked her more than I thought.
I didn't act on my feelings because I didn't fucking know how, we knew eachother well too.
Now she's a fucking skank. She tanned so much that she looks ethnic, black or maybe like a charred body.
I weep for her skin. She didn't need to do it. She had a good personality.
>>
>>38344596
I was 15 and she was just such a nice person that I never even bothered trying to get close to her
that was 4 years ago and now she is probably getting married to her highschool bf
>>
I married her

>>
>be 13
>girl in class i really liked
>joined the school play because she was doing it
>turned out she liked the school bully
>my best friend at the time later asked her to a dance
>said yes and they became a thing
>13 year old me thought it was the end
>be 18, try to find this bitch on facegook
>she got fat and worships harry potter
>>
We now study in the same university.

She recently tried to contact me again. Not sure if she's interested in me. Puberty treated me really good, her not so much.
>>
File: 51.jpg (97KB, 853x853px) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
97KB, 853x853px
>be 9 years old
>be 4th grade
>see that a new girl joined
>instantly crush for her
>had no friends in school so I walked by myself in this trail by the soccer field
>around mid year she started walking with me
>she did it because there was this P.E program
>if you walked around the soccer field for a number of times you would get awarded a necklace or some shit like that
>we got to know each other pretty well, always looked forward to recess because I would talk to her
>this made only like her even more
>spring happens
>she starts to become more distant
>some of the popular guys told the whole class that she liked some chad in our class
>instantheartbreak.jpg
>also somewhat stopped walking with me in the trail so i was back to being alone again
>be last day of school
>really want to tell her how i feel
>was so nervous so i ended up not doing it
>a week later i moved to a different city

pic related is her all grown up now
>>
First crush was an older girl in the neighborhood who despite being a bitch to most people, was actually pretty nice to me. After I told her that I liked her she was cold for a while but I was persistent and wanted an answer even if it meant to be rejected. I did get rejected but I still continued to show her my affection and she kept being sweet to me. She told me I should look for a girl my age and that gave me advice on all the trendy stuff which girls liked at the time. I was 12 at the time.

My feelings never really faded for her, I just accepted that she's unobtainable. After that I had interests in another girl when I was 14, but she rounded up her friend and kept harassing me. Her brother was Chaddus Maximus and I couldn't get back at her. Until that one day when she spat in my food and I slapped the bitch as hard as I could in front of the entire cafeteria. Next day Chaddus and two friend waited for me but with my autism strength I somehow managed to survive two hard blows to my stomach, then break Chaddus's nose, stomp and break his toes and run to safety.

And then I went to high school and my best friend stole my third (and last) big crush (knowing damn well what he was doing). Then I just kind of gave in and started following the waifu tulpa road.
>>
>>38344596
I've told this before
>went from a really small rural school to a massive suburban HS when we moved
>My first English class as a freshman was bigger than 1st-5th grades combined where I used to go
>I was shy and quiet, but there was this girl. Her name was Kristy.
>Pale white skin, jet black hair, bright blue eyes, slender. She was on the swim team and gymnastics team. I adored her. We had two classes together as freshmen, but she was on the far side of each
>Sophomore year we were in a writing class together and there were joint projects. Teacher had us count off and in second project she was in my team
>I remember it like yesterday - she stared at me, expressionless, for about 10 seconds, then went and spoke to the teacher. Then she was swapped to another team.
>Rest of the year the teacher would move her so she was never in a group with me
>Junior year we had biology and english
>Biology was like the writing class - she always asked to be moved if she was on a team with me
>In English we had to write a Shakespearean love sonnet then we were paired off to read them aloud to each other and give feedback
>We got each other
>The teacher was by us and Kristy just blurted out, 'I can't read my poem to him. Can I switch partners, please?'
>Kristy never looked at me the rest of the year
>Did my best to avoid her, too, although I dreamt of her every night
>Senior year I went to sit with the few friends I had at lunch; there were two girls there, backs to me
>I sat and Kristy was one of them.
>She looked at me and said, 'I'm not hungry' and left. Her tray was full, she hadn't even had a drink
>I graduated, went to college in another state
more
>>
>>38347456
>I graduated and got a job 2 states over
>Call my mom every weekend (dad died while I was in uni)
>One day she says she met Kristy at her practice (mom is a dentist)
>Kristy realized she was my mom (really rare last name)
>Mom says Kristy talked the entire time about me and how she had a crush on me
>Says being near me made her so nervous she thought she would vomit
>How she wrote a love poem to me in class and the teacher asked her to read it TO ME and she almost died, because she knew I knew she had a crush on me
>Said she was so sad that a guy as wonderful as me would never even notice a girl like her
>She still had her school notebooks with my name written in them hundreds of times
>Mom said her husband was there, too. Said he looked a lot like me, but shorter
It still fucks with me
>>
File: 4seen.jpg (215KB, 649x621px) Image search: [Google]
4seen.jpg
215KB, 649x621px
that kristy story holy fuck
>>
>>38347587
HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF ASSHOLE. YOU WASTED THE BEST CHANCE in YOUR LIFE FAGGOT
>>
>>38347456
>>38347587
calling bullshit, i had a similar thing happen to me but fuck man even I wasn't that oblivious despite being a CS 1.6 pro and spending my life in front of the screen! There must have been SOME SIGNS no way a girl is that death-star-levels of emotional self-destruction.

Now at least expand on that story
>>
>>38347644
You know I still wonder if there was someone that had a crush on me to that extent.
I was oblivious to it. But maybe it happened.
>>
>>38347725
Possible. Also, at least one girl has schlicked on you some time, thinking about sex.
>>
>>38347746
Do you think it happened to you?
>>
>>38347456
>>38347587
Sweet Jesus Christ you're strong, anon
I'd have pulled the trigger if I were in your shoes
>>
File: 1473910304335.gif (944KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
1473910304335.gif
944KB, 500x210px
>>38344596

never really had a crush but some girl after class spread a rumour about me having a crush on a 9/10 girl.

she took one look at my fat runescape playing 12 year old self (like 2006) and just gave me a shitty look as if how dare I had a crush on her.

Jokes on her though, I went through puberty and got fit, even had a couple of girlfriends and had girls in class ONSing.

She dropped out after GCSEs, got attached to some 4/10 guy and ballooned up like a pig after having a kid at like 21.

She dropped from a 9/10 to a GCSE educated fattie who is barely 5/10.

Although in general, from the disturbing lack of contact I had with girls before getting fit, and the amount of girls who started to speak to me also kind of ruined my illusion of girls not caring about looks.

To anyone whos fat and has a decent face, seriously get thin and atleast in a graduate job; you'll have your old school mates contacting you for a 'coffee' meetup
>>
>>38347587
>>Mom said her husband was there, too. Said he looked a lot like me, but shorter
>It still fucks with me
That husband is a cuck if he lets her talk about another guy like that so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 412x351px
I met her online, we had a bunch of skype calls and all that stuff.
One day I decided to tell her i had a crush on her, she rejected me, but we were still friends.
After all this happened, her sister started hitting on me and I just went along with it until we started sexting.
My crush found out about it and got really mad, told me to fuck myself and blocked me.
Her sister and I eventually stopped talking and she married some mexican dude.
Feelsbadman.
>>
>>38347752
It has.
>have tons of friends in elementary
>enroll hs with only one buddy
>we are immediately the outcasts of the class due to being bros and not prioritizing relations with the rest
>local turbochad says during gym "ey anon this girl likes you"
>points at a flock of girls
>one of them is this hot tall blonde with asian features
>think nothing of that, I made a pact with my other autistic bro about hating blondes so nothing's gonna happen, it's time to go back home and play counterstrike
>eventually we fall in love
>catch her staring and smiling
>eventually she'd just kinda try to give me opportunities (like staying late in the classroom after everyone's left)
>I was way too scared to make any moves
>over the years she's go from hot to cold, probably because periodically getting railed by chads
>her friends giving me pretty obvious clues that I gotta make a move
>get drunk at a party in the third grade of hs
>make a move, all her firends cheer
>she had a bf
>"anon i have a bf but we can be friends"
>"y-yes"
>last grade was uneventful, but we both knew shit still wasn't over
>we say our goodbyes
>try my best to forget her
>9 years later it worked, I don't think about her everyday anymore
>she's probably married and has kids
>i'm still wiping floors with normie scum in CS:GO

Bad thing is, my standards literally went through the fucking roof because of that whore. She was easily the prettiest girl in school so I unknowingly got at least a modicum of respect from everyone, leaving me bully-free for the entire time there, and other girls that took a liking of my fat lazy ass got the boot because none could match her beauty.
>>
>>38347587

BULLSHIT. She was only testing you to be her beta provider. Funny how she says she took so long to reveal her feelings but if you were Chad she wouldn't even think twice.
>>
>>38347983
yes, because males are not supposed to be whiny scared bitches and if you can't even approach a girl you deserve everything you get from not approaching a girl, and in my case I'm guilty as motherfucking charged
>>
>>38348026

Dude girls approach guys that they find attractive even if they're shy. The "guys are suppose to approach girls" rule only applies to beta males. Even then, you're in a lose-lose situation. All I'm getting from this story is that either your mom or the girl is pulling your leg so they can get some feel good points
>>
>>38348115
I'm not that poster, i wrote the story 4 posts above.
Girls are terrible at approaching but they can at least show interest. There is a chance we all got our chains yanked and it was all a trollfest, so what, like that changes anything.
>>
>>38347880
He was in the waiting room
>Have you ever been to the dentist?
>>
>>38347983
Man, you deluded PUA worshippers make everything fit your tiny worldview, don't you?
>>
>>38348224
Yep, they do. But even in ther convoluted and ultimately victim-based sterile worldview, there are grains of truth.

offtopic, where are the captchas, i've been autoaccepted for the last 5 or so posts
>>
>>38348224

I'm not the one here crying like a little bitch because I didn't go out with my crush. Faggot.
>>
>>38344596
>literally never had a crush
Am i autistic or something?
>>
File: 30912093412.gif (32KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
30912093412.gif
32KB, 262x200px
>>38348194

>Girls are terrible at approaching but they can at least show interest.
>Girls are terrible at approaching

Hahahaha keep telling yourself that
>>
>>38348393
Huh?
That was my first post, dude
>>
File: 1491589616633.jpg (155KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491589616633.jpg
155KB, 900x900px
>>38344596
She liked me back, but I was an 11-year-old sperglord back then and fucked it up somehow. Can't even remember properly because, you know, 11.

I just looked her up on Stalkerbook and it turns out she's pretty cute. Probably wouldn't want to see or talk to me again though.
>>
>>38348435
How's your bitter virginity treating you?
>>
>>38347965
Break the cycle, Morty.
Rise above.
Focus on pwning noobs.
>>
File: 3214309109.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
3214309109.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>38348688

>Can't refute his point so I'll just call him a virgin! That'll show him
>>
>>38348734
How does one exactly refute "hahahaha keep telling yourself that"?

>>38348706
honestly i'm getting tired of being called a cheater all the time and getting random salty admin bans, i wish i had a normal life, driver's licence, college, etc.
>>
>>38344596
>Meet a nice girl named Kasey when I started 3rd grade
>Have weird feelings for her and start hanging out with her
>Never hung out with girls before this
>I start going to her house several times a week
>Just lived with her dad and brother
>Her dad was kinda weird
>Made us change/shower in front of him all the time
>Walked around w/o clothes on often
>Insisted we did the same
>Two months into the school year he starts molesting me
>I assume he had molested her for several years prior
>Long story short ended up fucking her and her brother
>Lasted up until midway into 4th grade

She stopped coming to school and I just shrugged it off. I got molested by a school teacher (technically a gym teacher) up until the sixth grade after that. I looked her dad up a few years down the road and found out that he went to jail. The teacher that molested me got fired like...six years ago I thing. Killed himself shortly after but I don't know if it was related to the molestation

My second crush dated a guy for years but turned into a crazy chick when he dumped her. Now I don't have a crush on anyone.
>>
>>38348808

>How does one exactly refute

Translation: I'm too fucking retarded
>>
>>38348888
nah, you're just a waste of quads
>>
>>38348808

Oh wait, I just saw your story -> >>38347965
Yup, you're a bigger retard than I thought.
>>
>>38348888

wew quads speaks the truth
>>
>>38348913
I'm sorry :(
Hopefully you gained more understanding for my kind
>>
>>38348194
GIRLS NEVER SHOW INTEREST THE JUST WAIT FOR CHAD TO PICK THEM UP.
IF FEMALES WERE CAPABLE OF HINTING TO A GUY THEY LIKE THEM, ONE WOULD HAVE DONE SO TO ME REEEEEEEE
>>
>be me
>around 8 years old
>cute girl in my class
>she has an exotic name
>is objectively the prettiest girl in our year
>I'm the class clown and autistic rebel
>she likes my humour
>we sit beside each other in class
>hold hands under the table
>I'm right handed but do my work with my left hand for her sake
>never kiss or even hug
>she becomes more popular
>drifts away
>move to highschool
>fall for another girl
>somehow I'm still funny and unruly
>she and I walk around together and date once or twice
>never kiss or even hug
>turn 12 or 13
>gradually become a quiet weirdo
>she starts wearing make up
>gets fucked by Chads
>drops down into the tard classes
>skips school
>starts smoking
>gets fat as hell
>fin

She now has at least one kid and posts stuff like "Who the fuck is gossiping about me!!!?" and photos of her retarded trashy Chad bf and their pitbulls. She works at some clothing retail store. In 2012 I had a dream where I was around 8 again and she and I were in school and I kissed her lips. I woke up immediately afterwards but that was definitely one of the high points for that year.
>>
File: 1492764707824.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1492764707824.png
37KB, 1127x685px
Fuck you for making this thread, OP. I'm sitting here looking all of my old crushes up instead of doing something productive like masturbating.
>>
>>38349230
>all of my old crushes
You lucky emotionally healthy normal, sweet and likeable guy
>>
>4th grade: is a 7/10 now
>5th grade: is a 6/10 now
>7th grade: is an 8/10 now
>8th grade: is a painfully cute 9/10 now
>9th grade: regressed from a qt goth 7/10 to a generic 5/10
>10th grade: went from 9/10 straight to 4/10 through the power of makeup
>previous uni: genuinely a 10/10 for me, I want to take her out for coffee so bad but she probably doesn't even remember who I am
>current uni: lol I'm doing CS there are no girls here

>>38349268
Why would you think that?
>>
>>38349501
Well, you can like girls genuinely. I can only fap to them and pretend to care.
>>
>>38344596
sheeeit my first crush was a girl named jessica I knew in kindergarten, time to check facebook
>>
>>38344596
She moved away in 2003 and never saw her again, couldn't find her anywhere on social media so she's basically dead
>>
>>38349640
Hmm... quite the conundrum. Do you genuinely like anyone?
>>
She lives in a below average home with some overweight fuck and 3 kids.

I was about to say hi in facebook but nah, she aged really bad.

t. 30 years old
>>
>>38344596
I first met her when I was around 3 years old (perhaps younger), according to our parents. We met at the playground in the park, and would frequently play together once or twice a week.

However, the earliest memory that I have of her is when we were about 5, we saw eachother in a carpet store and ran off to play with eachother. We were very good friends, even if we didn't talk at school.

I remember for our 2007 (we were 8 or so) pwhole school photograph, she was in the row behind me, and we just kept talking to eachother for the whole 20 minutes or so it took to take the picture.

She admitted to having a crush on me at some point in 2008, but I was too young and stupid to truly understand the gravity of the situation, so I hugged her and told her some garbage that I regret to this very day.

Sure, even if we had become a couple when we were 9, we wouldn't be one now, however I wish that I hadn't rejected the love of my life. I wish that I could have called her my girlfriend.

We were friends until the last year of middle school, when we just sort of drifted apart. We still spoke on occasion when we had classes, but we never went out of our way to speak with eachother.

I saw her and her mother in a cafe in town about a month ago. I spoke to her mother for a good half hour or so, it was nice to catch up with her, but I didn't once speak to the girl, in fact she seemed to resent my presence. It saddened me, but I didn't cry or anything.

When I knew her, I was one of the smartest kids in school, I had a lot of academic potential. Now I'm a sixth form dropout who spends his days reading anime books.

She's had a boyfriend or two over the past couple of years, probably lost her virignity, but I'm about 90% sure that she's single now.

I find her to be just as beautiful now as I did a decade ago, and I would love to hold her in my arms one last time.

But hey, I'm a disgusting manlet and a failure of a man who doesn't even have her on Normiebook.
>>
>>38347125

Apologies for using /b/ terminology here, but your dad is a fucking bro.
>>
File: dec9kfv7u9hy.png (1MB, 4832x5787px) Image search: [Google]
dec9kfv7u9hy.png
1MB, 4832x5787px
>>38349950
By the way, sorry for reddit spaces, I was phoeposting because I was in the bath, and reddit spaces make it much easier to read on my phone while typing up my post.
>>
>>38344596
She married a black guy. He died of a heart attack a few years later. I felt bad for her.
>>
>>38349826
I rationally like them. Like you'd like a pornstar. But no real actual feelings anymore.
>>
>>38349950
>>38350109
This is normal and happened to most everyone ITT.
Your only fault here is phoneposting.
>>
>>38344596

I got my first crush in the last two weeks of elementary school. Short lived and heart breaking.

My young self just woke up one day thinking "Wow, I'm in love with this girl". But it was too good to last. Because it was the last two weeks of elementary school, we all left, and I never saw her again.

I have her on facebook, actually. But we don't ever talk.
>>
very first one became a roastie
fucked tons of guys in a different hs
got fat and looks ugly now

second married her hs chad
doing okay actually

don't ever think about either of them, thanks faggot
>>
>>38344596
I was 8 or so and he was like 10. I used to follow him around like a puppy and forced him to be my friend. We played and stuff like that but then he got tired of me and told me to play with my own friends.

He grew up to be a very cute guy and I saw him last summer working as a waiter. He's probably in uni too right now.
>>
>around 14-15
>playing in school orchestra
>get huge crush on violinist
>eventually she finds out because I told people and of course they didn't keep it to themselves
>she starts to avoid me as best she can
>if she sees me walking back from school, goes to the other side of the road, etc.

Of course nothing really happened. I still had a huge crush on her but didn't bother her about it.

Later on when we were 17ish she did actually talk to me occasionally while in classes together.

I think she's married now.

She's the only girl who I've really felt strongly for, even 15 years later.
>>
File: 1498598903.jpg (180KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1498598903.jpg
180KB, 400x399px
Girl is already married and has a kid at 20 years old

I still don't know if I dodged a bullet or not
>>
>>38352176
If you have to ask, you did
>>
she became an SJW, moved away to cali, started dating a literal cuckold, and works as a ceramics instructor at some workshop.

dodged a bullet i guess
>>
>18
>Never had a crush yet
Am I mucho autisimo?
>>
gettin' married
idgaf
here's their wedding website
https://www.theknot.com/us/jon-deveau-and-heidi-lorenzen-may-2018?utm_campaign=wedding-websites-share&utm_content=short-link&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=theknot.com
it's cringe
be sure to rsvp!
just don't buy them anything on their list, you creeps
>>
She decided that someone else was better. We agreed to go on a date, she then tells me she had a boyfriend now. God I miss her so much.
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
her name was Elisabeth, we were 5 in grammar school catching butterflies in the field. she started hanging with thugs and joined a gang then got pregs.

>we in our late 20s
>she has kids
>i'm hkv
>>
>>38352641
Go Niners. I'm excited to see Thomas and Foster play this year
>>
No idea, my first crush was in kindergarten. I moved cities and schools partway through 1st grade
>>
>>38344596
I was 8 and she was a friend whom I see outside of school because our mothers were friends and she was a friend of another female friend of mine, she was pretty cute and I was into her but never told her, even back then I knew I didn't stand a chance and I tried to deny to myself that i liked her for some reason

She then grew up to be a turbostacey and I grew up to be a social outcast whom she didn't want to be associated with.
>>
File: 1488734584947.jpg (53KB, 440x487px) Image search: [Google]
1488734584947.jpg
53KB, 440x487px
>>38350666
Well yeah, but it kills me inside because it didn't have to be this way. It didn't have to be this way at all. Unlike a lot of people here who never really had a chance, I could have easy gotten into a relationship with my first, and current, crush. Even if it was almost a decade ago, and we weren't even 10 at the time, I could have been with her.

Nice trips btw
>>
>>38352666
I can't wait either. I'm pumped for this coming season, i think there's going to be improvement
>>
I moved schools not long after realizing I wanted to gf her and haven't seen her in person since. This was when I was 11 so over 10 years ago now.

According to facebook she moved over to the other side of the country, I don't know anything else though.

I still remember how happy I was when I saw her pantsu that one time, I truly thought it was true love.
>>
>>38344596
Don't know where she is. I legit had a chance, we were close and asked me "is there something you don't want to tell me anon?" as we laid on the beach (I was 12). I've tried to find her but even my pro stalker skills on the internet didn't land me any loot.

It doesn't make me as sad as my current crush does though
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 474x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 474x430px
>>38344596
He was our neighbor when we were 5. One day we were playing in his driveway hitting each other with inflatable swords, then his dad walks up to us and he bops him in the leg.

His dad dropped dead and apparently from suicide via crazy pill overdose. Him and his mom moved away, now recently I looked him up on Facebook hoping that he would remember me. My whole life I hope he grew up happy. I was disappointed to see that he turned out just like his dad. He is drunk or high in all of his pictures, living in a trailer with his mom and full blown white trash. I asked if he remembered me and he said something like "no lol" and that's it.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 720x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 720x605px
>>38344596
We added each other on normiebook a few years ago. He used to be a hyper crazy child the last time I saw him when we were 8.

Now he's constantly sharing conspiracy articles, saying how much he hates the government, and posts pictures from Anonymous. Not to mention he argues with everyone when he comments. We're 23, not edgy teens anymore. All he's missing is obesity and a fedora.

Every year it's my birthday he messages me to tell me happy birthday and hints that we should hang out some time. He's not only not my type, but the complete polar opposite.
>>
Very first crush I ever had was during the end of elementary school/the beginning of middle school. We were never particularly close and she ended up going to another high school across town. Brief glimpse at her facebook reveals she went to some college in Oregon and apparently came back here after graduating to work for some financial consultant firm. Haven't seen her or talked to her in almost 10 years now, I never really had that much of a crush on her anyways and I doubt she'd even remember who I am. I'm much more preoccupied with my current oneitis and where we'll be in 5 years.
>>
still trying to get together with her. making steady progress. i might fuck it up though or i might have unknowingly fucked up already i honestly have no idea i've never met anyone like her before and unlike other women i find her thoroughly unpredictable and impossible to read. i won't stop trying though until i either make it or know i fucked up cause if i manage to fuck up i at least tried my very best.
>>
>>38344596
in 6th grade. a cheerleader (i think 3 or 4 of them were) and her whole group of friends said they liked me and i could pretty much choose between any of them.

i had a thing for the nerdiest looking one, she wore glasses, had a bit of acne, wore flannel often. but she had a really nice body. she was mixed with a lot iirc. i think asian, latina, white but i'm not entirely sure what she was really mixed with.

i was always scared and nervous to ever go talk to her. fat black kid i kinda knew always told me that i made out with her by the basketball courts but i don't even really remember it. it's really foggy and indistinct. enough so, that i'm not even sure if it even really happened. but there were huge gaps were i never spoke to her because i was too scared to.

i moved away after 6th grade

i went to the movies with her and her friends when i came to visit my family in town since her friend was dating one of mine. they tried to hook me up with another girl, but i was still super shy and insecure, etc. so i couldn't really get myself to say much so i failed miserably.

then moved back in high school. all her acne was gone, dressed better, worked out more, so she was pretty much a perfect stacy now, it was actually like this when i went to visit also. she approached me with her friends occasionally but it seemed like she only wanted to friendzone me. it was still hard for me to talk to any of them. it was really awkward. i tried to find them but they never came back to the same spot they would hang out at so i figured they didn't want anything to do with me anymore so i went back to being a loner.

i checkout her fb every now and then. she's added and deleted me a few times. it seemed like every time i tried to talk to her, she would delete me. she became a social worker and is still single as far as i know.
>>
>>38354744
You ever smoke pot and jack off thinking about her? It's the top!
>>
>be me
>like my best friend
>we both start to like eachother near grade nine
>be a beta and took too long to ask her out
>gets asked out by a tall black dude
>whatthefuck.jpg
>convice her to break up with boyfriend a few months later
>success.exe
>starts liking me again
>a week later they get back together

Havent talked or even looked at her since, not even on social media. Kinda feels bad
>>
File: Ubx4G9.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Ubx4G9.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>38353213
>mfw he probably browse this shithole or /pol/
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.