[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for the 'girls dont approach' meme lol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: jajajajaa.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
jajajajaa.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>he fell for the 'girls dont approach' meme
lol

they approach when you are good looking
>>
It's true. Had a girl who was interested in me and initiated talking. We went out but scared her with my autism. Real robots are good looking but still find a way to fuck up.
>>
File: please.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
please.png
47KB, 650x773px
stop it anon, ive cried enough tonight
>>
>>38343372

This /\

This happened to me 3 times, I think I would have a chance if I weren't such an autist. doesn't get easier
>>
>>38343372
>>38343541
if you're good looking and find a way to fuck up it's 100% your fault and I have no sympathy for you
>>
Damn right they approach, but flirting is a two way street.
If your attractive and a girl gets on with you, no harm in flirting even as freinds.
I flirt with girls who have boyfriends and they just giggle it off and say stuff like "I wish i was single" and keep talking to me.
It's that fucking simple.
Stop acting entitled.
You form relationships by having RELATIONS, human contact.
Be an interesting person. FUCK.
>>
>>38343598
>talk to some girl once for 2 minutes
>is now saying BE INTERESTING, FUCK!!!!
kekkkkkk
>>
File: 1423443563905.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1423443563905.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
girls do approach but it always seems like they're just trying to be friendly
>>
>Walking through shopping centre
>First girl to approach me in... ok ever
>She's selling something
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's the worst feel, women ignore me my whole life but they'll act like they're interested for $20 an hour and perhaps a small commission on selling Himalayan pink salt.
>>
>girl hits on me
>shes a 4/10 or below

Every time. Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I'm desperate.
>>
File: 1499885687304.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499885687304.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>38343552
Speak the truth
>>
>>38343756
>Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I'm desperate.
FUCKING THIS. SOMEONE FINALLY SAID THIS.
>>
Not necessarily true. Not to meme, but I'm a girl I could never approach a guy ESPECIALLY if I was attracted to him
>>
>>38343372
This happenned to me like 3 weeks ago.
>met a girl at a party
>we talk about anime, manga, hentai and stuff
>ask her number
>get it
>feelsgood.jpg
>we send a lot of text about random stuff
>last week I asked her if she wanted to see me in real me
>go for a date in town
>she does all the conversation, barely answer
>Never hear from her again
>>
>>38343989
Was thing a weeb party? How the fuck did you start talking about anime with some girl you dont know.
>>
>>38343348
Only if you're *extremely* good-looking. Like, in the top 5% of men.
>>
>be decent looking
>dress well
>sometimes catch girls checking me out
>get harassed by middle aged women
>too scared to approach because I know I'll fuck it up

Kill me.
>>
>>38344047

You just have to be a few points above the girl. I'm a rough 5 so I get 3s and 4s hitting on me. Its still rare though.
>>
>>38343989
>met a girl at a party
>we talk about anime, manga, hentai and stuff
I can't even imagine how awkward and pathetic your "parties" are, and how ugly the bitches there are. I'm sure you look like a huge faggot too. Sad!
>>
>>38343348
You're still expected to put in the work carrying a convo or it'll be as >>38343372 >>38343541 said.
>>38344098
Who hurt you?
>>
File: 1471731513513.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471731513513.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
this was the hardest thing to realize for me
i was in denial for way too long
>>
File: 1467584644952.png (777KB, 1159x624px) Image search: [Google]
1467584644952.png
777KB, 1159x624px
>>38343348
>they approach when you are good looking

This is very true

I hung out with one of my old high school Chad friends from out of town, dude got approached by 3 different girls in one day who tried to start conversations but he brushed them off. This wasn't even at a pub, bar, show, or social venue, this was just walking around the city during the day (like I do almost every day). Food court, just walking down the street, in a store. Dude's phone was also blowing up all day

Anecdotal evidence but whatever I don't fucking need statistics. I have seen the power of Chad firsthand. A few years before this, my mere presence in his basement cockblocked a threesome he was about to have
>>
>>38343598
>"Was he flirting with you?"
>"Yeah..."
>"Ew, c'mon let's go..."
>"Doesn't he know you have a boyfriend?"
>"I don't know. Let's just leave. I'm really creeped out right now."
>>
It's threads like these that remind be of why I don't put in any effort in my appearance. If some girl would actually be interested in me, I'd have no idea what to do and say.
It's better to live like this rather than having to go through the embarrassment of acting like an autist to a girl that likes you.
>>
>>38344512
>tfw put effort in my appearance solely because I enjoy dressing well
>yet have given up on relationships
This is true enlightenment
>>
>>38344022
Well no, that wasn't a weeb party (There was a lot of normies!), but two of the girls there were weeb. So I was just talking to them because I overheard something about Boku no hero academia

>>38344098
Well, yeah, I do look like a faggot, but I can tell you that the girls were not bad looking
>>
>>38343348
Not after 25
>>
>>38343756
Your probably a 4/10 or below too
>>
>>38344512
>I'd have no idea what to do and say
You dont actually have to do anything. Just be normal and you'll get laid.
>>
>>38345517
>Just be normal
Amazing advice
>>
What is the minimum level of attractiveness for it to happen?

In all my life I think I've only had two girls come up out of nowhere and say hello to me but I just said hello back and nothing happened so I don't know if they were just trying to be friendly or what.
>>
>>38345603
7+/10
Basically be objectively attractive.
Also, be tall. You'll often hear girls say shit like "oh I'm not attracted to chad, my boyfriend's a nerd" only to reveal he's indeed a nerd, but 6'2". Height bumps you up by at least two points on the attractiveness scale
>>
>>38343372
>real robots are good looking
generally no
but yeah they still fuck up even if they are good looking
>>
>>38345476

yep. but being ugly doesn't make me attracted to ugly people. not to sound shallow, but their personality was gross too, total slags.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.