[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every day, men trick women they don't love into having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: b86b534a.jpg (224KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
b86b534a.jpg
224KB, 1920x1088px
>every day, men trick women they don't love into having sex with them
How can you do this?
>>
It's because men are rotten to their core and inherently pieces of shit. I wssn't always mysandrist but really they're all the same.
>>
>>38342913
Easily. Bitches put out easily nowadays.
>>
>>38342913
>>every day, men trick women they don't love into having sex with them
>How can you do this?
because it's what stronk independent womyn want. sexual revolution and muh feminism. enjoy, slooty bitches!
>>
>>38342913
They get them drunk or high.
>>
i was raised by single women and i saw that happen a lot, i also saw my dad cheat on his girlfriend's and he would make us hold on to lies and the children would be used as fodder.

i basically vowed to never treat women like that. so far i've never had sex or had a GF, so, i don't think it's going too good.

women are fundamentally a catch 22 and they don't realize it because their heads are too far up feminism's ass.
without me wanting to have sex with you, i never am interested in even meeting you. if i'm not interested in meeting, there is never a possibility for us to have sex.

in other words, what motivation is there to meet women if sex is completely off the table?
what the fuck do women expect us to do?
>>
>>38342950

if you keep saying things like that i'll kill myself
>>
>>38342913
>Trick women
>Implying women don't want the D
>>
>>38342913
I have never been used for sex by a man, but there were times when I traded sex for money. No regrets :')
>>
>women only care about looks
>women only have looks to offer
It's simple math.
>>
>>38342913
Love is a meme you dumb anime poster faggot
>>
File: 1479875719720.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479875719720.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
every day, women trick men they don't love into loving them
>>
>>38342913

I don't, but I understand.

I pay them personally.
>>
>>38342913

Just wait more than 2 days before spreading your legs then you slut.
Thirsty men won't bother if they don't get anything within the first few days.

If you can't get a man to stick around without immediately fucking him you're probably a shit person to hang with
>>
>>38342913
>everyday women chase chads and thugs even though EVERY girl is after them and it's obvious that they'll never settle
Why do they do this
>>
>>38342913
>trick

you can't get tricked if you didn't it in first place
>>
Are you some kind of baby, that's just how sex works, grow up kiddo, quit posting anime girls crying over guys getting their dicks wet
>>
File: Snapchat-974350433.jpg (295KB, 1915x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-974350433.jpg
295KB, 1915x1077px
Women want casual relationships. I want serious ones and get rejected so I've stooped to their level in the hopes of seducing someone into love.

Here's an explanation of male sexuality. I find it to be very accurate. Eros and the Mysteries of Love - Julius Evola
>>
As an ugly loser i would never cheat or lie to a girl and i see sex only enjoyable with someone you love.

But if i had Chad genetics i would probably be a dick tricking innocent girls to just to have a quick fuck.
>>
Because men are scum. And so are women. The majority of humanity is shit.
>>
>>38342913
>implying I don't love them if they have sex with me while I have having sex with them.
>>
>>38342913
Becomes real easy when you start thinking women never really love anyone.
>>
Women love to be fucked and degraded.
>>
File: 1471886493723.jpg (65KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
1471886493723.jpg
65KB, 720x711px
Really its their own fault. They go after the guys who are the most attractive, are "experienced", and are known sluts. The expect to fix them, and are stuck crying alone or worse with a baby.

Woman are not that retarded, they can sniff out the beta loyal nice guys and the chads with high body counts, and they always go for the latter.
>>
isn't that evolution though

if you trick women then you've adapted a niche to get sex, which people would general say is a good thing

if you get tricked then you're just stupid

I mean honestly half the time when women complain about shit like this it was because they got fooled by some ripped and handsome Chad while ignoring dozens of genuinely good-hearted men because there is no "chemistry" and they don't make your vagina tingle.
So don't they actually prefer getting tricked and lied to and abused and mistreated since it's by guys they already designated as the ones they wanted to accept into their lives?
>>
File: 1460212612781.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1460212612781.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>38342950
we just want pusy

you women are greedy you don't give us pusy
>>
>>38346645
If a women isn't stingy with who she opens her legs to she'll be considered a whore though
>>
What do you expect me to do when you use sex and your pussy as a bargaining chip for commitment?
>>
>>38342913
Because women are constantly trying to "trick" men into giving them attention and help for nothing. That's all socializing is, it's a fun game, a game where you try to trick each other and win. Same thing witih relationships, "feelings" are just the result of successful manipulation. Even if you're too dumb to realize you're doing it.
>>
File: smug-homer-57c407961d031.jpg (149KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug-homer-57c407961d031.jpg
149KB, 530x600px
>>38342913
>>38342950
Read >>38343007
This phenomenon is 100% self-inflicted, and an entirely justified response to the modern concept of relationships.
>>
>>38346645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
I never got any poosi
>>
>>38346781
maybe it's our own fault, maybe it's because there are a lot of idiots out there slutshaming and therefore shooting malekind in the foot

or maybe it wouldn't make a difference, maybe women would still only give it up for chad, slutshaming or not, i don't know,

either way i don't view sexual women in a negative light at all, and i don't see why other males do
>>
Every day, women trick men they don't love into serving them.

How can they do this?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.