[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to be more open >start expressing my opinions >everybody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: autism.jpg (82KB, 525x392px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
82KB, 525x392px
>decide to be more open
>start expressing my opinions
>everybody dislikes me
>literally everything was better when I was the quiet one

j-just be yourself hahaha
>>
>>38342432
>>start expressing my opinions
In a rational or autistic fashion?
>>
File: autism_and_shame.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
autism_and_shame.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>38342446
I actually try to give rational, well expressed thoughts.

But it turns out going against the most popular opinion isn't the wisest choice if you want to be liked.

>mfw lesson learned
>>
>>38342513
>But it turns out going against the most popular opinion isn't the wisest choice if you want to be liked.
Post a story how it went
>>
>>38342513

Yeah, I have the feeling that yuy're going to tell us you tried to "redpill" them and now you don't understand why your brainwash opinions aren't tolerated.
>>
>>38342432
are you an infp
origamelp
>>
>>38342513
If your just telling people what you think and they shit on you I think you're just hanging around the wrong people, then. Get some better friends man. As well as that there are certain particularly sensitive opinions you should keep to yourself. Don't overstep boundaries, ya know? It's all about balance, anon.
>>
>>38342542
didn't want to write at first, but I'm going to try to make it as generic as possible bc I don't want to give details

>working on a plan
>everybody agrees on the goals
>discussing the methods
>everybody agrees in doing costly but ineffective things
>"Oh, wow. We're so great"
>take courage to speak
>explain why I think that's a bad idea and why it will waste everybodys time
>staring and angry faces
>friend's gf "What are you talking about. You're completely wrong"
>"what are you saying these things. It's like you're against us"
>Try to make my point again. This time with examples.
>Everybody else "ok, anon"
>try to joke about it
>Everybody else "yeah very funny, anon"
>Notice how people starts avoiding looking at my eyes
>Keep in the conversation 20 minutes more, thank everybody and say the usual farewells
>"ok bye, anon".
>they're clearly distant to me
>have the impression that everybody is actually happy to see me go
>go home and post in 4chan
>>
>>38342858
this is the point where I'd drop these guys as friends unless I needed them in the future.
>>
normies socialize in a way that is akin to a hivemind.

they don't realize this themselves but it's simply how the social game works.
To a normie "be yourself" sounds like legitimately good advice to them. why? because they think that you think in the same patterns that they do.

This is the reason most quiet people become quiet in the first place. they know on an instinctual they're an outcast through and through and don't want to disrupt the natural flow of normie socialization for no purpose.
This is the sad case where you have to face the fact you will never truly fit in and decide whether to continue pretending to be a normie or just decide it isn't worth the effort
>>
>>38342858
fuck 'em. maybe you've said it in disagreeing tone.
>>
File: jewish lamar.png (173KB, 332x321px) Image search: [Google]
jewish lamar.png
173KB, 332x321px
>>38342858
Well there you have it. You didn't do anything that's precisely wrong, you just did something that wasn't very adequate to do, given where you were and when it was, and who was involved in it, you have to pay attention to these things anon. You were in their domain, so to speak, there was a harmony of ideas between them and you created a distortion in that harmony, it doesn't mean you were wrong in your argument, you just did something that was unecessary, in my judgment. You wasted your time explaining just how they were wrong and so on and so forth, and that's not something that people like to have happen to them. Take you for example, you just learned something, you learned that you were wrong into thinking that somehow saying that there was something wrong in their planning would make them change their mind, assuming that that was what you were aiming at. All in all, you just need to pay more attention and recognize just where and when exactly you should state your opinion. Forget about these people and go do something worthwhile
>>
>>38342858
>is purposefully vague
Yeah. You sperged hard like a retard. You deserved it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.