[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>over 200 people burn to death in oil tanker explosion in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 10

File: 1499349897550.png (67KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1499349897550.png
67KB, 500x338px
>over 200 people burn to death in oil tanker explosion in Pakistan
>Nobody cares
>80 (probably non-white) people die in a fire in London
>Nobody cares and the number of the dead victims still isn't clear
>UN designated hospitals are blown up even when they're telling them to stop
>Nobody cares because those bombs were made by Christians so they don't kill people, they only hug them to death

>7 white people die on the London bridge because a van hit them
>WOW WHAT A SICK ATTACK HOLY SHIT. RACE WAR NOW.
>some guy waves a knife in front of the parliament
>SICK. HORRIBLE BULLSHIT

I sense a pattern here. Things only matter if white people die.
>>
Ofc it does, do you see us crying about all the cows being slaughtered?
>>
>>38342161
wow! people care about their own group over others? who would have thought! it's not like this is proven time and time again when different human groups intermingle!
>>
File: Lord Humungus.jpg (22KB, 478x253px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Humungus.jpg
22KB, 478x253px
>>38342161
great bait m8te
>>
>>38342161
Brown people die all the time, we can't save them from themselves. We can at least attempt to do something with our own people.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x260px
>>38342161
>Things only matter if white people die.
There's nothing wrong with this statement.
>>
>>38342161
You mean, if only matters to white people if white people die? Yeah. I'm the lives of those Pakistanis mattered plenty to other Pakistanis, and that they didn't give a fuck about the people on London bridge. So what's your point?
>>
File: 46859770_p10.png (59KB, 266x273px) Image search: [Google]
46859770_p10.png
59KB, 266x273px
>>38342161
>Things only matter if white people die
No more free rides niggers. White people's patience is running out. See: Donald Trump.
>>
It was in the news non-stop and /pol/ had threads about it around the clock
>>
Wut? The UK press has been non stop grenfell for the past few weeks now.

Are non-white people just willfully ignorant or entailed enough they expect every single column inch and minute of TV coverage to be about them?

Beautiful.

The death of a Pakistani is a beautiful thing. Must have been fucking BEAUTIFUL to listen to those screams as they finally realized Allah didn't exist in their last moments.
>>
>>38342203
Whites are supposed to be the caretakers of the whole world. Its called the white mans burden.
>>
>>38342203
This.

Also non-whites just have less of a regard for human life in general, hence the fact women in places like Thailand will tell a western mother of a murder victim "just have another one".

That's not even counting mudslimes and their spontaneous combustion fetish.
>>
>>38342161
not to mention the thousands of civilians that get bombed every months and yet white people claim to have the moral high ground whenever a terrorists takes revenge and kills like 2 people...imperialism is a hell of a drug
>>
>>38342161
>UN designated hospitals are blown up even when they're telling them to stop
Who do you think blows them up?
>>
>>38342219
/pol/ was fapping to it.
>>
>>38342161
>accidental fires
>intentional terrorism

I feel these are different in almost everyway aside from people dying. Not much reason to be pissed off at a fire is there
>>
File: shrimp.png (24KB, 701x303px) Image search: [Google]
shrimp.png
24KB, 701x303px
>>38342255
U.S backed forces
>>
>>38342161
>Nobody cares
Demonstrably false, it's not been off the news since it happened.
>and the number of the dead victims still isn't clear
Of course not, the building burnt down, each floor needs to be declared safe before bodies can be recovered. It's going to take a while.
>>
>>38342242
>Whites
are literally leeches who suck labor and wealth out of the third world and yet their bourgoies media has convinced themselves that they're doing the world a favor by sending a few bags of rice every once in a while while upholding the very system that prevents hunger from being solved...
>>
why are /pol/ normie rejects coming here?
>>
>>38342161
Anon I agree with you on everything except that. You clearly arent from the UK, of course we care.
>>
>>38342263
>accidental
deliberately cutting funds to fire safety is not an accident
>>
>>38342253
>takes revenge

If you want to frame it that way, we're just taking revenge for the millions enslaved by the barbary corsairs and killed by the Arabs/Turks and others.

>>38342275
You mean advanced industrial economies, including chink ones, require raw materials from people incapable of manufacturing or developing anything from them by themselves?

No shit.
>>
>>38342275
>He thinks whites care
Lmao! Shitskins exist to serve whites and Asians.
>>
>>38342161
Nice to see you've got the picture. Anything else to add?
>>
>>38342161
Well yeah, obviously
>>
>>38342225

>Beautiful.

>The death of a Pakistani is a beautiful thing. Must have been fucking BEAUTIFUL to listen to those screams as they finally realized Allah didn't exist in their last moments.

I dont know what you are, but you clearly arent a human anymore. You are nothing but trash.
>>
>>38342297
Yeah that's why you should care when non-whites die because it's your empire. Take responsibility for your servants.
>>
>>38342288
The fire's severity was amplified by structural engineering issues, the placement of a particular type of tiling outside of the building which actually ended up costing the construction company more than if it would have been left.

Anyway, 80 non-whites is not great, but it's a start. I would say I hope their families feel the pain that the victims of the Manchester Bombing or London Bridge Attack did, but we all know muds don't have any regard for human life.

Hijabis and their kids torched alive though, lolololol.
>>
>>38342291
>If you want to frame it that way, we're just taking revenge for the millions enslaved by the barbary corsairs and killed by the Arabs/Turks and others.
Not a valid comparison because you're talking about past events, western imperialism and bombing are going on right now, I'm not talking about revenge for colonialism here boy

>>38342291
>people incapable of manufacturing or developing anything from them by themselves?
That's YOUR racist assumption, the same thing was said about the "chinks", and also good job justifying theft you cunt. At least you're not denying it
>>
>>38342310
Pakis aren't human, they're a brutish race with backwards attitudes and a totally reprehensible culture. The few pakis (and Muslims in general desu) the better.
>>
>>38342310
>I dont know what you are, but you clearly arent a human anymore.

Take a look at Al Jazeera Arabic's online feed whenever a terror attack happens. It's full of Arabs in the comments section celebrating.

They have zero regard for white life, so why should we have any regard for mud/pond life? Do you think whites are superior?
>>
>>38342322
>Not a valid comparison because you're talking about past events

What's the historical statute of limitations you've established here? 100 years? 200 years? Care to explain the rationale why?

>I'm not talking about revenge for colonialism here boy

Arbitrary. Arabs and Asiatic powers have been massacring Europeans for millenia. Ever since the Persians invaded Greece.
>>
Why am I totally unsurprised that /r9k/ is full of sexless shit skins?

>tfw have fucked a married muslim woman (half paki half iraqi)

Suck the cum off the tip of my dick shitskins.
>>
>>38342310
I'm not even British but I think that's awesome given what Pakis in Britain did in places like Rotherham.

Where was Allah? That's all I'm asking, as the petrol burned away their flesh and bone: Where was Allah?

A: Too busy giving me a rimjob to care.
>>
>>38342373
Is it weird that when I hear the word "God" I think of some Renaissance painting and some noble looking Platonic philosopher dude with a beard but when I think of "Allah" I think of some really dirty, smelly brown guy who drives a taxi and never bathes and eats with his hands?
>>
>>38342161
>>over 200 people burn to death in oil tanker explosion in Pakistan
>>Nobody cares

Accident.

>>80 (probably non-white) people die in a fire in London
>>Nobody cares and the number of the dead victims still isn't clear

Accident.

>>UN designated hospitals are blown up even when they're telling them to stop
>>Nobody cares because those bombs were made by Christians so they don't kill people, they only hug them to death

Accident.

>>7 white people die on the London bridge because a van hit them
>>WOW WHAT A SICK ATTACK HOLY SHIT. RACE WAR NOW.
>>some guy waves a knife in front of the parliament
>>SICK. HORRIBLE BULLSHIT

Deliberate acts.

Gee seems like you're having some problems figuring out why these are different. You're probably retarded.
>>
>>38342341
Most muslims don't celebrate because their reputation gets ruined.
As muslim I don't get happy
>>
>>38342379
>eats with his hands?

Kek

>rant about how unclean the kufr are for eating pork
>Literally serve big plates of rice on the floor which everyone grabs from with their fists and eats with collectively

When even Chinese people think you're dirty, you know you have problems.
>>
>>38342365
Thanks for trying to racemix
>>
>>38342384
Your reputation was shit to begin with. I've lost count of the number of muds in my country who pretend to be Greek or Italian when speaking to girls here.

So much for that ARAB PRIDE ALL GIRL WANT MY ARAB COCK lmao.
>>
>>38342219
literally this, I live in London and white people were fawning over dead pakis and still are
>>
>>38342381
Assuming OP wasn't just trying to stir tge pot with yet another race-baiting thread, this is the right answer.
>>
I've long lost any empathy for non-whites, beyond a few token East Asian friends. Most whites feel the same deep down. You've killed enough of our people that most of us hate you and feel nothing for you now.

When I woke up and saw that tower block blaze, I felt so relieved when I saw the victims were not white. Finally you get a taste of what you've been doing here with knives and bombs and grooming.

God has punished you apes. And he will continue to punish you.

>"Dark skin is impious"
>- The Bhagavad Gita
>>
>1 (one) muslim man (had already collapsed) is killed by a van which mounts the pavement outside a mosque
THIS IS A FAR RIGHT TERRORIST ATTACK
>>
>>38342463
You wish it was more.
>>
I'm in Australia but it's pretty obvious to me that the 80 people burning to death in that tower got more coverage than any of those issues.

Media coverage is a big part of what creates this idea of one act getting attention, and the tower deaths get a lot of attention because of a variety of factors like the fact that the city councils were involved, that various companies sold that cladding stuff so there's the issue of moral and possibly legal liability, etc. It's like the Titanic got a huge amount of attention for decades, in large part because of historical factors like the way it had been hyped beforehand as unsinkable and what it represented, as well as various media that came out after it.

Another factor is that people tend to see "brown people" as less human. To some degree there's truth to this - don't get me wrong I'm not advocating racism, but to a middle-class westerner, some guy in Afghanistan who might be illiterate and has a shitty life already seems like less of a loss. You see this with the way male lives are devalued. In WW1 ADULT WOMEN were shaming young boys into going and killing and dying in brutal ways, and this was the 'social norm'.

At the end of the day none of this matters because human judgement is worthless. Wait for God to bring every act into judgement.
>>
>>38342443
>bombs
>invades middle east for no reason
>rapes and kills non-whites on tourist army tours in Iraq for no reason
>"you've killed so many of us"
Wow
>>
>>38342481
Of course we do. Do you think white people are above the same desires for blood vengeance that your people trumpet all the time?

Sunniggers are apes and pigs.
>>
We need a minority banding together right now and outbreed all the whites in their own countries. That'll show them. Wait till they become the minority and have to feel uncomfortable in their own safe spaces lol.
>>
>>38342499
Let's just ignore how Islam spread from the Atlantic Coast to India to Indonesia through warfare, colonization and genocide.

>"Muslims beez peaceful, dey dindu nuffin an sheeit!"

Do Greeks have the right to start randomly running over Turks with lorries?
>>
>>38342161
I'm white and I don't care if anyone dies unless it's a terrorist attack near me. I don't have the emotional capacity to care about everyone who dies everyday. I'm sorry to hear that the news doesn't report a lot if this stuff, but I don't watch the news.
>>
>>38342523
>banding together

Yeah, funny that. The people who hate each other the most in modern Paris and the lazy Mudghrebis and the Chinks.
>>
>>38342527
So you're taking revenge for what happened a thousand years ago?
If we're gonna take ancient history then we can discuss slavery by white people too. Your favourite topic.
>>
>>38342523
The longer there is peace and stuff, the faster the whites would become minorities. But it's not gonna happen because of the terrorism and white supremacist leaders like trump.
>>
>>38342547
Balkan countries only won independence from the Ottoman Empire 100-200 years ago retard.

>ancient history

It's modern history too. The Barbary Corsairs didn't stop enslaving people until the newly formed American Republic put a stop to it in the early 19th century.

Muslims have been engaging in warfare, slavery and terrorism with their immediate neighbors ever since Mo unified the Gulf.
>>
Honestly couldn't care less about niggers, they are a disease on the world.
>>
>>38342161
In the UK people are still pissed off about tower bridge burnt down. The difference is people care more about terrorist attacks than they do accidents involving the deaths of a large amount of people because one is an attack.
>>
>>38342547
>we can discuss slavery by white people too.

Mudslimes enslaved over twice as many niggers as whites did in the East African trade. This is a statistical fact, and it is Islam's spread to East Africa that created a lot of the fautlines there today, e.g. Sudan.
>>
>>38342584
>Muslims have been engaging in warfare, slavery and terrorism with their immediate neighbors ever since Mo unified the Gulf.

Fact. Any country with a significant Sunnigger Muslim minority has problems with them.

Muslims cannot live peaceably with others.
>>
>>38342584
So the war on (((((terror))))) is revenge for all that? How many decades is it gonna run for?

>>38342601
Yeah and niggers still don't hate muslims unless they're uncle tom white bootlickers. Really makes you think.
>>
>>38342481
now i just dont want them to live here (or within a 1000 mile radius)
>>
>>38342161
bait
get fucked shit skin
>>
>>38342639
>So the war on (((((terror))))) is revenge for all that?

Ask your Saudi brethren. They're the ones who are most keen to keep the war in Syria rolling on as long as possible retard.

>Yeah and niggers still don't hate muslims unless they're uncle tom white bootlickers.

Because mudslimes don't have an alien minority creating a false narrative about historical guilt, force feeding it into curriculums, embedding it into films, TV shows, video games etc.

And it depends on where you go, plenty of places in Sub-Saharan Africa you'll get ran out of town or worse for being an open Muslim.

It's amazing you sunniggers think you're victims in all of this. After the amount of land you've stolen and people you've killed.
>>
>>38342684
You think sand niggers own tons of land?
They only recently became rich thanks to oil. They had nothing and Europeans and Americans had everything
>>
>>38342373
Careful, you don't want the thought police to see your posts, better reel in that islamlphobia before you end up in jail!
>>
>>38342710
I said sunniggers.

You think North Africa went from a mosaic of different ethnic groups and languages to a region where 99.9% of people are Muslim and speak Arabic by chance?

Islam is cuckoldry for non-Arabs.
>>
>>38342728
Christianity is cuckoldry for non-whites.
Turn the cheek while we conquer you. That's how it's always been
>>
>>38342744
Not really. It's Christian "ethics" that allows you into our countries in the first place. Ever wonder why you're not allowed to settle in places like Japan or China?
>>
>i care more about my own people from my own culture that i can relate to, dying, than some random third world hindu brown savages from across the world dying

What a shocker! Sure warrants a thread
>>
>Be non-white shit skinned subhuman monkey on 4chan
>Claim to be proud of who you are
>Insult whites of various ethnicities
>Never admit up to your actual race/ethnic group

Every time.
>>
>>38342161
solution to this is to kill them all, no matter of the skin color, faith of ethnicity
kill them all
>>
>>38342777
>what is the white man's burden
>>
God damn multiracial countries are a mess.

Nobody questions the fact Japanese empathize primarily with other Japanese, but non-whites in western countries expect us to empathize with complete randoms who are alien to us just because there happen to be a number of them here.
>>
File: anon on wealth.jpg (167KB, 3004x606px) Image search: [Google]
anon on wealth.jpg
167KB, 3004x606px
>>38342161
oh i was wondering why i didn't hear much about this, didn't realize they weren't white.

i saved this anons post about wealth but i think it applies to white people, too, since whites contribute the most to any society. basically you're expecting people to care about the hair/skin cells when an artery is getting taken out. losing an artery is much worse than losing some hair.
>>
>>38342777
or you could just be a left behind, cultureless mutt like me and not give a shit about anything, never taking sides because what's the point?
>>
>>38342242
>>38342804
Still not an argument Ahmed. 99% of modern day white people don't believe in it.

Reformulate your stock response. It is perfectly understandable that whites have an ingroup preference, expecting us not to is bizarre.
>>
>>38342161
If I wake up and find poo in the toilet it's no suprise, but if I find poo on the kitchen tabel, we have a reason to be concerned. (Or something like that)
-based nippon
>>
I literally couldn't care less about you subhumans.
>>
>>38342762
Catholics had the right idea with the crusades back in the day.

Liberal cuckold ideals took over christianity a while ago. The strict rules of the old testament are no longer relevant, it's just a hippie organization that strives for peace and love now.
>>
>>38342839

>Catholics
>Hundreds of years teach that Joseph never slept with his wife while raising the son of a super-powerful being
>Not cuckoldry
>>
>>38342826
>99% of modern day white people don't believe in it.
They do though. That's why they only install pro western leaders in countries after invading them and subduing them.
>>
>>38342869
>Islam
>Mohammed literally split the moon in two
>Mountains hold the world together
>Arabic is the most beautiful language
>An illiterate bedouin was the most perfect man who ever lived

Really fires up the old noggin.
>>
>>38342870
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

Still not an argument for why whites aren't allowed to have in-group preference Ahmed.
>>
>>38342896
You can have an in-group preference, but not a total lack of care which is what you have.
You don't take responsibility.
>>
>>38342879

Those are interesting points indeed. I wasn't defending Islam, anon - just pointing out that cuckoldry is practically central to Catholicism. Christianity in general also has many crazy claims similar to the ones you've listed.
>>
>>38342934
>You don't take responsibility.

Responsibility for what? I'm a Southeastern European, you dense mudslime.
>>
>>38343013
Oh I thought you were an imperialist. You're just russian property after all.
Based Poland right?
>>
>>38343088
>just Russian property

I've seen your people, even for the shittiest European countries you beg citizenship.

How does that feel?
>>
>>38343130
Not very good but what can you do?
EU passports are tickets to the whole world.
>>
>>38343183
Nigger it's not even about its value for visa free travel, they actually want to settle here, even in places like Greece and Romania they want to settle.

It's amazing how shit the MENA is. How could you squander the gift of so much easy oil wealth.
>>
>>38342322
Taking advantage of the surroundings of animals is not theft. Animals have no right to property.
>>
Nobody is surprised by a shit in the toilet, a shit in the sink is a different matter.
>>
>>38343350
So you're saying death and destruction belongs there?
You're not even human.
Just die already.
>>
Took you long enough to figure that one out, OP.
>>
>>38342161
>that image
Whites got btfo'd.
>>
File: 1412.gif (202KB, 245x176px) Image search: [Google]
1412.gif
202KB, 245x176px
>things only matter if white people die
>>
>>38343586
Then only white people should die.
Because it's no fun kicking sand around. Wouldn't you rather kick a sand castle?
>>
>>38343752
yeah they'd rather feed a dog than starving human being.
But we know we are superior.
>>
What would people be more inclined on reading?
A. 200 die in an oil tanker explosion
B. 80 die in a fire
C. A FUCKIN MADMAN RAN OVER SOME CUNTS ON THE BRIDGE
All im saying is that fires and explosions are alot more common then some guy ramming into people with his truck, thus making people more interested.
>>
>>38342161
>invaders getting killed
>I'm supposed to feel sorry for them
They would feel nothing if I died so why should I lament their death
>>
>>38342297
>whites and Asians
lol I can guarantee when he says Asians, he means "Japanese". What a fucking weeb. Too much of a weeb to even be a real white supremacist, he has to half ass it.
>>
>Pakistanis die
>Pakistanis care

>Arabs die
>Arabs care

>Whites die
>Whites care
>>
>>38342161
Yeah third worlders and minorities kill each other all the time, it's not exactly shocking when they die
>>
>>38342161
>be in white country
>watch white media
>white people die
>brown people die
>white media reports on white people dying
>doesnt report as heavily on the shit skins dying
wow OP I wonder why, I bet if you go to a country with majority shit skins I bet they report on majority shit skin issues
>>
i wish black people were as good at working and not destroying their own families as they are at spamming emoticons and meaningless garbage on social media that white people created
>>
File: 52515.jpg (27KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
52515.jpg
27KB, 650x600px
>>38342161
you only just reliased, pretty dumb op
>>
>>38342161
>people die in an accident
>people die by someone elses hand
Wow, nice bait
>>
>>38342161
That's just how it is in a predominantly white country with a predominantly white history and media predominantly catering to white people. Do you think Pakistanis care when someone dies in Denmark?
Go back to the country if your ancestors if you don't like it here.
>>
>>38342161
That's because in these bumfuck arab countries it's expected for this shit to happen because their safety standards are so lax and they are also known for bombing eachother. When they bring their terrorist shit to a civilised nation, it becomes a problem.
>>
>>38344215
Honestly op is the real racist for being so American/euro-centric and think that the white world is the whole world.
Maybe he thinks that non-whites aren't literate so only white people have media.
>>
i wish black people could take a joke as well as they take welfare checks
>>
well its like different op, If I see shit in a toilet its okay but when I see a piece of shit on a kitchen floor then people have the right to go crazy and care for that incident.
>>
"white people" dont exist as a group outside of america
stop exporting this meme definition of a group
>>
>>38342161
>shitskins
>people
lol
>>
>>38342161
well yeah what is your point? for example, try hanging yourself and well see how many people give a shit
probably none
>>
There was a devastating come back to that pic, post it. I can't remember.
>>
>it's Pakistan people usually expect that shit to happen
>the 80 people dying in a fire actually got a fuck ton of attention and London is currently check all large scale apartment buildings to make sure it passes all fire safety regulations
>The hospital thing happened I think I Syria and got some attention, but it's Syria and thus type of shit usually happens
>7 white people dying got more attention for it being a terrorist attack in place that normally doesn't get terrorist attacks
Honestly I do agree that both media and western individuals feels more compassion for a young white girl compared to a middle aged Pakistani man
The recent viral video of that white girl shop lifting is proof of that
>>
>>38345752
It was I wish black people took jokes as well as they took bullets
>>
How did a /pol/ thread end up here.
Are you one of those people who get completely destroyed by those neckbeards on /pol/ that you have to make political threads here to even stand a chance at "debates"?
>>
File: 1499702753880.jpg (43KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1499702753880.jpg
43KB, 460x690px
>>38342161
>Nobody cares

are you retarded that story dominated the news for ages here, it was all people were talking about
>>
>>38342161
The problem is MSM media is very controlled.
They dont report things tragic shit around the world because that breaks their viewers reality bubble they are in.
They want the audience to be as extremely opinionated and ignorant as possible.
Welcome to the rabbit hole OP but soon youll find out the enemy isnt just a race, its not us whites, hell even niggers and mexicans and everyone is not the problem.
The problem is the jews and the globalists.

The first step is you hating us, which is good, im glad you have a sense of pride in your roots like a true nationlist.
Maybe one day in a perfect world everyone will have their homelands returned to them and we can finally live on this earth peacefully.
>>
>>38345847

AHaha yes, that's the one.
>>
>>38342242
They sure did a great job for the last 200 years. Before that world was fucked for a indefinite amount of time before white folks stepped in.

Or not, it turned into shit.
>>
In only one instance people died, Anon.

And people still care about the fire in London.
>>
>>38342161
I'm genuinely convinced black people cannot feel normal emotions because they all seem so bitter
>>
>>38346015
I really hope they make kebab out of the roadkills if pork wasn't haram.
>>
>>38346109
there are some instances of other animals cannibalizing. Wouldn't really be a shock coming from mudslimes
>>
>>38342870
>literally every other race is so weak that they get invaded by a couple of whites and fall apart
while that is correct, 99.9999% of white people have no role in that process and will not give a shit that you can't stand up for yourself.
>>
>>38342212
you know in your ideal natsoc society, you would be shot for watching anime or reading manga, right?
>>
>>38346146
Then those are people. Anon, when did they inform you of your clinical retardation?
>>
>>38342161
>pic
All those queers look like they would lose their mind over a simple nigger joke
>>
>>38346165
Not to mention that neets after a certain time into the neethood will be systematically invited into exercise camps or once-in-a-lifetime indoor spa facilities.
>>
>>38342247
>nonwhites have no regard for human life
>HAHAHA BURN YOU FUCKING SHITSKINS
>>
>>38346206
Or they'd simply think the one making the joke is a counterculture attention whoring faggot whose punchline would make a cricket go silent.
>>
>>38342161
proximity + scale = amount of news coverage
>>
>>38346165
>>38346244
GOOD :^)
No empathy for brown niggers
>>
>>38346251
there is a good chance that this is from a basement dwelling fatass
>>
>>38346188
Maybe once they start acting like it. Someone should inform them
>>
>>38346270
Nah they'd be crying racism and getting extremely mad over mere words. Also jokes about niggers are pretty funny, you sound like you belong on tumblr, shitskin.
>>
>>38346289
you are just in denial now, it's embarassing
>>
>>38346270
OK SHITSKINS SUB HUMAN
>>
Not even the same anon faggot
Origenl
>>
>>38346298
I have yet sense anything funny in you, beside your pitiful existence as the lowest denominator in your supposed high achieving civilization.
>>
>>38346311
>>38346334
Gas the NEETS
>>
>>38346315
u mad whiteboi?

I honestly don't expect this to go any other way.
>>
>>38346358
OHHHH SHEEEit aHHagahahagagag NIGGuhhh FOwREaLLlLz skekekekesksksk I amz WEaKsonnigger
>>
>>38346385
U subhuman parasite?
>>
File: Better red than dead.jpg (125KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Better red than dead.jpg
125KB, 750x750px
>>38342161
>you care about people more related to you than people across the world you've never met
Shocking.
You know what, fuck this thread. We Queen Nat now.
>>
>>38342161
white people gave the world almost all of its inventions, what did blacks gave?
also, blacks are torturing and murdering white farmers, young and elder in south africa without any mercy or conscience and not many people seem to care. most blacks are useless scum that do not want to work and want money without doing anything for it
>>
>>38346358
>supposed
It's just a coincidence millions of people are trying to join it. It's actually not that good of a civilization, am I right?
>>
>>38346454
>white people gave the world almost all of its inventions, what did blacks gave?
What have you personally accomplished?
>>
white lives are more important than non white lives, i thought that was common knowledge
>>
>>38346464
>Earned College Degree
>Have a full-time job
>Never have been on government assitance
>Pay taxes
>Never committed a crime

There, I just accomplished and contributed more than 95% of blacks
>>
>>38346503
how many blacks do you actually know
>>
>>38346522
Too many
Orinog
>>
>>38346522
>wanting anecdotal evidence
I interact with blacks all the day in my city. They hangout outside my place all day
>>
>>38346581
Are they there to visit your gf?
>>
>>38346658
No, they don't have jobs so they drink all day from the liquor store next door while then they take the bus home
>>
>>38342161
yeah

1 white person is worth at least 1000 shitskins
>>
>>38346658
>muh dik
Pottery
>>
>>38343586
LMAO why the fuck does he drink like that
>>
>>38342161
>Lives
Lives of blacks don't count.
>Land
It was never theirs. Plus they couldn't even use it properly.
>Cultures.
What cultures? Living in huts made of clay, grass, and washing yourself in animal's piss?
>>
>>38347512
Black lives matter alot to be honest senpai
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.