[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k dinners

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1499669387594.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1499669387594.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
What are you having tonight?

>Filet Mignon stirfry with Schezuan sauce and rice w/ chopped green onions
>tfw you can cook for yourself
>>
>>38340928
>fillet mignon
>stirfry
>le rick and morty schezuan sauce xDDDD
honestly burger thats better then what most of your fellow murifats eat, but thats still pretty trash
whats the point of wrapping a beautiful eye fillet in diabetes bacon if you are going to chop it up anyway? doesnt really make sense 2bh
t. chef in real country
>>
>>38340928
i had eggs for dinner
>>
>>38340953
We bought some tri-tip to use with it, but that went bad early so we had to go get something else. All the other meat looked meh.
>>
flaming hot cheetos and chocolate.
>>
>>38340953
Also, we didn't wrap it in bacon, we only do such a thing if we're just having the steak on its own.
>>
>>38340953
>Haitian telling others what food is
Go choke on a shit and clay cookie, savage.
>>
>>38340999
I may not agree with what he says, but he has full right to speak his mind.
>>
>>38340928
>tfw know how to cook intrinsically, and have experience making my own meal concoctions
>tfw will always be a basic cook who makes very healthy, high-protein meals that taste great, but lack presentation, and consist around the similar ingredient library.
>>
>>38341101
Practicality, not the most glamorous trait, but a useful one.
>>
>>38341130
It only gets me so far. I am unsure of where to progress in my skills. Much of the time, my focus on healthy eating dissuades me from trying to make many new dishes. I cook rather infrequently now as a result.

Have you made anything interesting as of late? Any pictures/videos?
>>
>>38340953
Why do you think he wrapped it in bacon?
>>
>>38340980
then call it an eye fillet, not fillet mignon

>>38341101
implying presentation matters if you are cooking for yourself, good job anon :). whats a recipe you have made recently?

Here is a recipe for all you robots, pretty simple and makes you look alpha as fuck if cooking for someone else

>start roasting some baked potatoes, flavour with paprika, rosemary and salt to taste
>get some chicken breasts(1 per person)
>slice them horizontally
>fry up some finely sliced bacon, crushed hazelnuts and bread/rice to fill it out
>place in sliced breast, use toothpick to close the opening
>(optional bonus murifat edition, wrap in bacon, wouldnt recomend for first time because it often comes off unless you use heaps of toothpicks)
>fry up the breasts in a pan, till brown on each side
>put in tray in oven till cooked throughout
>in a pan heat up some cooking cream, a touch of stock(2 minute noodle chicken flavouring works really well), garlic, white wine if any on hand(not needed but nice)
>serve potatoes with the breast lying on top, poor over sauce as required
>works well with any vegies if trying to be /fit/izen

Was an old favourite at work, we used to put whole prawns in with the stuffing but honestly not worth it for the cost
>>
>>38341316
You can wrap it in bacon but it's still filet mignon when it doesn't have bacon.
It's just a cut of meat, not a dish.
>>
>>38341386
must be an area thing, everywhere ive worked in aus/nz has eye fillet as the cut of meat, while fillet mignon is that + wrapped in bacon
>>
File: Sweet.jpg (192KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet.jpg
192KB, 1280x960px
>>38341316
>Whole prawns in with the stuffing
Oh my... I didn't realize this was a dirty talk thread.

I haven't been cooking as much lately. I've been consuming things like whey protein shakes and boiled eggs. However, I did make a simple, natural fruit desert a few times in the very recent past.

I made multiple loads of thick, rich puree out of some berries (heavy emphasis on blackberries). I blended them and scooped out about 2lb of berries. I then mixed it with 2lb of plain yogurt by hand, taking care to maintain a pleasant consistency that would otherwise be destroyed by a machine. I made two batches--one as-is, and one with lemon juice added. They were poured into glass tupperware, and frozen, completely changing the composition in the process.

To eat them, you'd have to leave the frozen dish out for a while to naturally thaw slightly, as if you heated it, the consistency would be ruined. Once that was done, it was like eating a very tart, clean ice-cream. The lemon version was also very pleasant, and had a strong, invigorating taste, while not being too overwhelming.

Pic related, an image of the item in process of being made, featuring the puree.
>>
>>38341459
>>38341459
sounds and looks like a great idea anon, pretty aroused right now desu. Does the lemon juice change anything chemically in the process or just to taste?
By plain yogurt do you mean greek yogurt?
Im assuming frozen berries would also work with this, they are much cheaper then buying fresh here.
Sorry for the questions, i dont really work much with desserts/sweets :^)
>>
File: 1484854895903.png (216KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484854895903.png
216KB, 512x512px
>>38340928
sirloin steak and some rice
>>
>>38341548
>Lemon juice
It seemed to melt into the base product, as it was added in a layer over-top, and seeped inwards. I believe it distributed itself everywhere in the process. I can't recall if the texture was different, but the acidity mixed with the naturally tart, sweet base taste was a perfect combination.
>Plain yogurt
Yes, I do mean greek yogurt.
>Berries
I mostly used frozen berries, as they are also cheaper here than fresh. I believe I may have used a small amount of fresh berries too, though.

Don't worry about asking questions. I'm happy to answer you.

Here's a picture of it inside the glass container. Would you like some?
>>
>>38341662
mmmmm anon so creamy......
i dont own a blender though so its a smash the berries bag with a hammer/ on the bench episode
>>
>>38341690
Yeah, you like it? Does it taste good?
It might be difficult making a proper puree that way, but you might be able to produce a thicker/more textured dish with your method too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.