[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw have a gf > we want to be in a poly relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1479800231253.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479800231253.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
> tfw have a gf
> we want to be in a poly relationship with another girl
> no other girls are interested in a couple of NEETs

How do we stop being degenerate and feeling these feels? Why does thinking of having a girl we could both cuddle, love, protect and live together make us so happy? Why does it feel so nice to imagine being cuddled up in bed under a blanket all three of us, while watching some horror movie with snacks and later playing vidya together?
>>
>>38340903

It's beautiful.
I had it before.
Best time of my life. Its the only time I felt like I had a real family. Don't listen to the christ cucks and people who never had it.

Go for it anon. But MOST IMPORTANTLY.

Communicate. Always. Keep everything out in the open. No secrets.
>>
>muh humblebrag

literally fuck off you piece of shit.
>>
>>38340948

Don't even care how the other person looked, or anything else, as long as she held communication and being open as the highest standard, while also felt good with us as we did with her. That and enjoyed spending the whole day cuddling.
A closed poly relationship is impossible without very good communication anyways, and even then it's probably set to fail, but for some reason we still want this so badly. Still, it seems others are only interested in a fully physical one time relationship and not an emotional deep connection between multiple people. I can't blame them, because we want too much.
>>
I can help with part of the problem by fucking your gf.
>>
>>38340903
I was in a ffm poly relationship that lasted 4 years. It was amazing for the first 3 years or so and felt like the perfect deal. We supported each other, did everything together, planned our life together. Each day was an absolute best with no problems. We were also very open with each other and talked about how we feel towards one another. Things started getting better for us and worse for the relationship. The more we improved psychologically and climbed out of depression, the more problems popped up. Eventually we all split up, because we didnt feel the same spark. The only good thing was that we were open about it and split up on good terms I guess but it still hurt.

What im trying to say is that poly relationships do not last usually. Thats based on my experience and all the stuff I read online afterwards. I tried to understand why it happened, but it seems almost everyone had the same experience.
>>
>>38341007

The way ours worked was our "third girl" was like our pet or daughter. My girlfriend and I were almost like parents to her. She was the same age as us but she was very petite and quiet so we often joked about it. "Come to daddy" "mommy will look after you" etc. And it really felt like a family in a strange way. We loved her.

Every night the three of us would go to bed and she'd cuddle in with us. Even when we were having sex she was quite nervous so we never pushed her to do anything, we let her find her own place.

I'd suggest you let your girlfriend take the lead on finding the right girl. Take a step back and allow her to go about this stage.
Talk through it. When she thinks of someone tell her your opinions and where you want it to go. Allow her to get close and slowly introduce yourself to them.
>>
>>38340903
because you are both failures, you were seeking out each other in hopes of giving your life some purpose through each other.
Now that you found out you're still the same pathetic looser, you repeat the cycle by looking for another person to give your life meaning.
>>
>>38340903
>tfw have a gf
>tfw no 2nd gf
Kill yourself.
>>
>>38341266
>>38341243

Tfw I'm such a failure I can't find a side girlfriend for 3rd girlfriend. You know that feeling bros? :^(
>>
thats you sedran isnt it

stop ignoring everyone you shithead
>>
File: cuckquean.png (481KB, 622x480px) Image search: [Google]
cuckquean.png
481KB, 622x480px
Go for it anon, ignore the moralfags and other faggots, they're just jealous.

Many guys over there have multiple relationships at a time, it's all cool as long as it happens naturally and you keep your frame.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.