[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 week old baby left alone with three "nanny dogs".

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 535
Thread images: 69

3 week old baby left alone with three "nanny dogs". You wont believe what happens next!
>>
>>38340859
>Pitbull
>Infant
You just don't leave these things alone together
>>
>>38340859
Virtue signal Dog eats you like a pringle
>>
>>38342077
>>38342067

The dog was just poorly trained :^) There are no bad dogs, especially not ones that were bred for the specific purpose of fighting :^)
>>
>>38342098
I actually know a guy with a pit and it got into fights and killed a cat no longer owns it
>>
>>38340859
good dog carl
>>
File: dog park walk.jpg (56KB, 960x556px) Image search: [Google]
dog park walk.jpg
56KB, 960x556px
>>38342126
everyone knows a pit that tore up a smaller animal, yet you wont see any aging single roasties on facebook talking about it
>>
>>38342146
Poor doggo sad image man.
These things can't keep getting away with it
>>
File: dog park fun.jpg (55KB, 960x744px) Image search: [Google]
dog park fun.jpg
55KB, 960x744px
>>38342146
this pic makes me so sad. that was someones best friend and probably the family dog torn up because a shitbulls kill switch engaged
>>
>>38342098
pit bulls are the white males of dogs
>>
>>38342166
Don't you mean black males, Anon?
>>
>halp i need big goverment to tell other people what they cannot do1!!!!!!1111!!!!
>>
File: ghouls.jpg (59KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
ghouls.jpg
59KB, 640x423px
>>38342166
>white males
shitskin pls
>>
I got a minoroty pitbull, hes a total fucking pussy, runt of the pack, he is literally scared of kittens, its pathetic, and funny

But I'm not a fucking retard, that dog is a goddamned tank, that fucking thing is indestructable; its not violent in any way, at all, but thats just HIM, hes not the others

He doesn't even bark, out of the 10 years we've had him, he has only barked at ravens, but that dog is a gun loaded with snapcaps
>>
>>38342241
your dog is a schoolshooter
>>
pitbulls are the nigger of dog
>>
>>38342186
>>38342211
just count the dead anon, see who's "winning"
>>
File: 1496990668135.jpg (75KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
1496990668135.jpg
75KB, 634x423px
Having a shitbull is just as bad as having a pet chimpanzee or tiger
>>
File: great dogs.jpg (442KB, 638x3464px) Image search: [Google]
great dogs.jpg
442KB, 638x3464px
>>38342355
how so? with those two you are literally taught that the animal is dangerous and you must be cautious. you wont see a tiger owner virtue signalling on facebook about how friendly tigers are before it kills her
>>
>>38342166
/pol/ BTFO

this time...once and for all
>>
>>38340859
I believe the doggo is sniffing the shit in the diaper
>>
>>38342211
>that file name

War never changes...
>>
>>38342378
Ban assault bitpulls!
>>
>>38342166
Spotted the nigger
origeno
>>
>>38340859

waiting for the PIDF to "shut dis doity antipitbull thread dewn"
>>
>>38342378
The best part of that story is that the mother likely blamed her daughter for making the dog snap.

Dog lovers, specifically pitbull sympathizers deserve a bullet in the head.
>>
>>38342484

pitbull owners ought to stop lying, our patience will come to an end and we will shut their dirty lying mouths.
>>
>>38342146
I mean, my jack russel tore the living shit out of countless animals smaller and as big as/bigger than her. I wouldn't be surprised if that animal's final kill count was in the triple digits. She was just tiny enough that it was adorable, and for some reason she really liked and never bit humans.

I'd probably be wary as fuck of her if she was as big as a pit, though.
>>
>>38342518
>jack russel
that's a terrier. it's the dog pitbulls were bred from to make them so dangerous
>>
>>38342559
Explain. I don't know that much about bullys.
>>
>>38342573
pitbulls were bred by humans to be used in dog fights and a violent sport called bull baiting, where they send a dog out to maul a bull to piss it off. the origins of pitbulls are terrior breeds and a bulldog combining the terriers kill switch and a bull dogs power.

terrier breeds are pretty dangerous but not really to humans and dwarfed by the kill count of pitbulls, so no one pays attention to them
>>
>>38342146
Random unleashed pitbull attacked my dog while I was walking it near my house, had to stomp on the pitbulls head to get it to let go then it tried attacking me but I booted it in the jaw and it ran. Never had adrenaline like that before, it was insane, everything was slow motion and I felt like superman.

My dog had its intestines coming out of its abdomen underneath her rear leg and a torn open hind leg, it was a mess. Brought her to the vet and he managed to patch her up. Cost $1300 and the owner of the other dog paid half, I was just glad she actually came forward.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082478/Pit-bull-leash-Los-Angeles-kills-small-dog-helpless-dog-s-owner-cried-stop-in.html

literal nigger dog lol.
>>
>>38342644
I guess that makes sense.

But aren't some other bulldogs bred from ones that were used in bull baiting, too? Why is it that pits are still dangerous and bulldogs are just stubborn?
>>
>>38342652
>I was just glad she actually came forward.
that's pretty shocking. other peoples shit dogs are why i have to carry a gun just to take a stroll around a park. it's ridiculous
>>
>>38342355
or a black "boyfriend"
>>
I want to know if I could defeat one in combat.
I'm pretty sure I could.
>>
File: shitbull.gif (11KB, 560x300px) Image search: [Google]
shitbull.gif
11KB, 560x300px
>>38342697
terrier kill switch. that's why your dog has such a high kill count - it's mentally ill and snaps when it sees a weaker being, so it chews it up with a lock jaw. other dogs bite and then diffuse
>>
>>38342705
Honestly the best argument for carrying a gun.
Just came out of nowhere too with no warning. I heard it running behind us, turned around, and it was ontop of my dog. Didn't even bark or growl before attacking, weird shit.
>>
>>38342652
I would kill her dog if it was me desu before that monster could get its jaws on anyone elses best friend.
>>
>>38342739
>terrier kill switch
Huh. Never heard of that before.

Why don't jacks eat babies, then? Babies are probably weaker, and they're definitely weaker than raccoons or opossums.

>>38342737
I've had to fight a pit before. They're fucking terrifying and I'm lucky I didn't get my throat ripped out. Also, it turns out that adrenaline is really fucking uncomfortable.

I wouldn't fuck with one if somebody isn't being attacked; they're definitely capable of just straight-up eating somebody if they really wanted to.
>>
>>38342737
It's all about keeping it away with your feet. If it bites you it's pretty much over.
>>
>>38342855
>I wouldn't fuck with one if somebody isn't being attacked; they're definitely capable of just straight-up eating somebody if they really wanted to.
I wouldn't just fight one for no reason.
Maybe I'd lose an unarmed fight, but I think I'd do better if we both had knives
>>
>tfw walk around in steel toe boots because cant be bothered to buy shoes

if a pitbull ever came near my dog theyre getting a swift kick to the head
>>
>>38342884
watch a few pit attack vids, they beat them with pipes and it does nothing. your dog is gonna be ded
>>
>>38342855
>Why don't jacks eat babies, then?
they're not niggers.
>>
File: SMASH SLAM.png (270KB, 1167x307px) Image search: [Google]
SMASH SLAM.png
270KB, 1167x307px
>>38340859
SMASHED

SLAMMED

orginal comment o o o
>>
File: IMG_7100.jpg (187KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7100.jpg
187KB, 864x864px
Holy fuck anons my sister brought a stray pit bull into the house it was weak at first but now i am fearful of it. It keeps looking for treats in my hands even though I don't have any. How can I poison it?
>>
>>38343117

Poison it.

They're the niggers of dogs.
>>
>>38343117
>stray

yeah hmm not like that's a really bad sign or something to question.

just load it up in your car and drive it to the pound. tell your sister you left the door open
>>
>>38343117
give it a treat witb poison you retard
>>
>tfw your imouto has a pittbull

She treats her precious doggie like it was her own little kid. And after it went after someone's dog, she had to spend many hundreds of dollars on a pet therapist to learn how to keep that little brain-problem dog under control.
>>
File: IMG_1549.jpg (386KB, 1024x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1549.jpg
386KB, 1024x1000px
I had a cocker spaniel growing up and a German Sheppard/Alsatian started chasing it for real growling and biting and trying to maul it. You better believe I kicked that dog as hard as I could in its leg then punched its nose. It's owner and other people in the park went mental but there was no way I'd let my little buddy get fucked up.

If a pitbull bit my dog like in those horrible pics above, I'd stand on its skull and lift its entire body and try to snap its neck.
>>
>>38342098
Those stats are total bullshit.
>>
>>38343117
Buy rat poison and lay it around your yard or put it in its food.
>>
>>38343181
>cocker spaniel
my uncle owned two. incredible dogs, both chewn up within minutes by the same dog (a pitbull). i've always resented my uncle for letting it happen twice, but the pitbull belonged to his grandson and he couldn't bring himself to kill it

thankfully, the grandson left the dog for too long and it was taken to a pound. some pitbull group probably rescued it so it can live to maul another day
>>
>>38342355
True. They all make terrible pets. No one should have them
>>
>>38343253
they just pump its stomach. supposedly you can crush up glass and put it into a meatball to kill them, but in his case since he's close to the dog he can just remove it humanely and let a pitbull rescue group deal with it
>>
>>38342912
This a jack Russell cross king cav dude was the small runt of the litter sweetest thing you'll ever meet.
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (54KB, 551x423px) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
54KB, 551x423px
>>38343117
well you gotta do something about it or you have a very real possibility of waking up with its mouth around your head one day

get it to the pound like other anon said, they are way more equipped to deal with an unpredictable animal
>>
>>38343276
That's a real shame dude. You hit me in the feels trying to imagine that...you'd have to old yeller a dangerous dog like that. Why prolong its suffering by sending to to go live in a pound? (Not saying anything about your grandad, he had to do right by his grandson)

They are interesting dogs, really intelligent but in a weird retarded way. My one had a stone collection he kept under the stairs. Whenever we went for walks he would eventually find a stone pickt it up and carry it home and deposit it in his pile. He'd go nuts if your touched it or tried to move it. He'd get really anxious when it was time to get back in the car and he hadn't picked a rock yet and go running in circles picking up different rocks then dropping them trying to make his mind up. To this day I have no idea what his criteria was. Or why he did it. I assume it's some evolutionary trait for hoarding or collecting food or something?
>>
>>38342098
>>38342126
>people will just believe stats with no sources

100% of you are idiots
>>
>>38340859
A white baby to.

/pol/ must be in tears right now.
>>
>have ridgeback, mutt, and pitbull
>pit is fucking sweetest dog
>always cuddling
>always bringing in dead bugs and amphibians, even a mole once
>neighbors tiny dog gets into my yard
>go out and rescue it
>dies a few days later

Ridgeback killed it.
If your dog injures you or your family then you did something wrong.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079836/Pit-bull-attacks-three-Tampa-owner-tried-Christmas-sweater.html

A Christmas miracle
>>
>>38343618
a friend of mine has a pitbull that is going on ten years old now and it's never harmed anyone, their house is literally always full of children and they have cats and 2 other dogs too, the most it will do is lick you and slobber all over your arm

another person i know also has a pitbull who isn't even 4 years old yet and it tore one of their cats to pieces and scattered them all over their front yard
>>
File: pitt bulls.jpg (199KB, 1411x993px) Image search: [Google]
pitt bulls.jpg
199KB, 1411x993px
>>38342146

lel. My cousins wife was one of those pit bull advocate roasties always posting memes about them. Hers killed her other dog for no reason one day. Truly the niggers of the dog world.

I want them exterminated already. We also need spay/neuter laws and the death penalty for running dog-fighting rings(will also help curb the pavement ape population a bit).

I honestly don't give a fuck about how anyone's pittbull(mix) is so sweet blah blah blah. Fuck you. Get a golden retriever like a normal family.
>>
Pitbulls are the black people of animals.
Responsible for a huge percentage of injuries and deaths but trash swear up and down they good boys they dindu nuffin
>>
>>38343669
>a friend of mine has a pitbull that is going on ten years old now and it's never harmed anyone,

See:

>>38342378

>The male dog, named Spike, had been with the family for 10 years.
>>
Is the baby... AWWWWWRIGHT?
>>
>>38340859
>hurr niggers pitbulls nigger dogs killswitch durr terriers locking jaw hurr

Do any of you retards know the first thing about training or raising dogs?

>In a 2014 literature review of dog bite studies, the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) states that breed is a poor sole predictor of dog bites.Controlled studies do not show pit bulls to be disproportionately dangerous.

At the end of the day if you're a shitty dog owner your dog will do shitty things, those shitty things just happen to be a lot more serious if your dog is a pitbull, or a german shep, or any large dog.

And contrary ontrary to popular myth, pit bulls do not have "locking jaws".There is no physiological "locking mechanism" in the jaw muscle and bone structure of pit bulls or other dogs.

I remember when this site was healthily skeptical but you tards will literally eat up anything that's put in front of you.
>>
>>38343702
so you're saying now that he's 10 he's going to kill someone?

thanks for the heads up
>>
Pit bulls are like white people.
>>
>>38343769
>Do any of you retards know the first thing about training or raising dogs?
I do.
Other people don't.
I shouldn't be put in danger because niggers don't train their nigger-dogs.
>>
>>38343117
is she retarded what the fuck. Dont dongs die when they eat chocolate?
>>
>>38342166
this
when will these dangerous animals be stopped
>>
>>38343824
Pit bulls are the niggers of canidae
>>
>>38343880
White people have killed more than anyone else ever.
Probably many millions a year
>>
File: 1380225158060.jpg (25KB, 305x315px) Image search: [Google]
1380225158060.jpg
25KB, 305x315px
>Section 8 duplexes built down the road from me
>First tenants bring 3 pitt bulls with them
>Things are in the yard barking 24/7
>They charge the fence whenever someone walks by and one old lady breaks her leg trying to run thinking they're getting over the fence
>The nigs think this was the funniest shit on earth
>One of the younger boons gets community service for tossing them a kitten he got on Craigslist
>Small kid gets bitten
>MFW I soaked some hotdogs in antifreeze for those monsters and saw papa nigger holding one of the dead dogs and crying the next day
>MFW I called HUD to report that they had unauthorized people living there(an uncle, 3 cousins, and some random couchsurfing friends) and they got kicked out
>>
>>38343910
>implying we should be ashamed of our K/D spread and global dominance

Be grateful we didn't wipe you out completely.
>>
>>38343769
>one unnamed "study" from some vet group, anyones guess how scientific it is
It's commom sense when you look at real statistics. Or the countless stories. If not that pits should be exterminated, at least to know to be wary of them yourself
>>
http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Pitbulls are the Americans of the dog world.
>>
>>38343934
t. human pit bull
>>
>>38343910
Blacks kill more. Blacks love to murder everyone, especially other blacks. Africa is basically a slaugherhouse.
>>
>>38343910

It's more like white people are the only ones sensitive enough to feel guilty about shit their ancestors did and the other races take advantage of that.

Try telling some Mongolian guy that the Middle East is in shambles today because the Golden Horde destroyed the Abbasid Caliphate and killed off millions of people. He'll look at you like you're insane.
>>
>>38343947
>http://www.globalresearch.ca

Literally a CHemtrail-911 Truth site. Idiots cite it all the time.
>>
>>38343969
Amerikikes are suppressing the facts and this is the only site which dares to post them.
>>
>>38343943
>countless stories
>using media hype and anecdotal evidence as proof

That's not common sense anon, that's a failure to engage in critical thinking. You should be wary of any large dog.
>>
>>38342146
>tfw i have a cavalier king charles spaniel with exactly the same colours as pic related
spaniels are truely the best type of dog, this pic makes me very sad.
>>
>>38343117
Mash up glass. Put in ground beef/steak. Feed to dog. Tyfys.
>>
File: IMG_20170619_200705_HDR.jpg (2MB, 2544x3608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170619_200705_HDR.jpg
2MB, 2544x3608px
You guys know shit about pit's xDDDD
>>
>>38344140
I know that they are ugly as fuck though
>>
>>38344140
It looks just like a middle aged white guy. Coincidence?
>>
>>38343769
>sole predictor of dog bites

>sole predictor
>bites

By far the majority of maimings and deaths are caused by pit bulls on humans. Your selective wording is shit, fuck off. Look up the fatalities for German Shepards and their population. It isn't even fucking close.

>hurr durr it's the owner

Best not to ignore consistency in the breed.
>>
>>38342146
Neighbour's pitbull did that to my cocker spaniel looks a lot like anons pic. Kicked it really fucking hard and wouldnt fuck off. My golden retriever managed to get out and started and jumped on the pidbul andbjt its neck. Took its attention off the little one and let him go. He bolted back to the house. The bitbull didnt want any part of my golden and he took off.

That was the second time it had gotten out and attacked a dog from the neighborhood. The nigger dog was put down
>>
>>38344212
Dogs aren't even human desu. So savage.
>>
>>38344191
>Your selective wording

It was a statement from the American Veterinary Medical Association you unbelievable retard.

https://www.aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls

This was a very interesting read as well, excuse me if I take my information from experts rather than the conjecture of brainlets on /r9k/
>>
>>38343967
>Try telling some Mongolian guy that the Middle East is in shambles today because the Golden Horde destroyed the Abbasid Caliphate
In some cases it would be like saying the same thing to a Korean, just because both of them are Asians.
>>
>>38344337
There's money in all this, anon. If they're not PC about the breed they're not going to get shit from the owners. Countries have straight up outlawed the pit bull breed. Airlines have forbidden the animal on their planes. They ask you for your dog breed when you have fucking homeowners insurance and it's all done for a reason. The pit bull IS a bigger problem than any other dog breed statistically. Now give the ASPCA your money.
>>
>>38340859
man i was on facebook last night and someone posted a video of some fat bitch walking her 2 putbulls.

they saw a cat and immediately started to kill it, the owner was just sitting there trying to kick her dumb cunt dog but she was too fat to put any real power into it, so the dogs just kept going and going.

so fucking enraging, if i saw that in person you bet my ass id be stabbing the shit out of those dogs or bashing skulls in with a bat.
>>
>>38342098
pit bulls are like niggers of dog breeds, but somehow even worse.
>>
>>38340859
I got one of my accounts on plebbit banned from /r/aww for criticising a picture of a toddler sleeping nose to nose with a pit bull.
>>
>>38340859
American Pitbulls can be dangerous, but British Bulldogs are the best. They are so big, they don't give any fucks about anything and just laze about.
>>
>>38344177
holy shit...... what couId this mean...
>>
>>38342378
>spayed/neutered: no

really makes you think
>>
>>38344460
found it. watching it again makes me wanna go kill some dogs.

www original facebook original com/ClipAroundfanpage/videos/679685905560811/
>>
File: dogandcat4.jpg (296KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
dogandcat4.jpg
296KB, 960x960px
is this a pit bull? it belongs to my friend. hasn't killed anything yet.
>>
>>38344460
hopefully the cat still had 7-8 lives left though
>>
That glorious feel when shitbulls are banned in my country.
>>
File: 1485925339878.png (287KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485925339878.png
287KB, 603x800px
Check out this kino, lads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vTadjQ6kk8
>>
>>38344620
>"I gave your dog a piece of garlic bread!"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38344597
>yet

The operative word. Any random shit could set it off. It's a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>38344620
even pitsburgs can't abide skinny jeans
>>
>>38344620
>when the niggers of humans and the niggers of dogbreeds team up
>>
>>38343913
Dude that's such a good idea! I'm glad you killed those fiends the way you did very clever.
>>
File: 1499637387079.gif (576KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
1499637387079.gif
576KB, 238x211px
>>38343913
>one old lady breaks her leg trying to run thinking they're getting over the fence
>The nigs think this was the funniest shit on earth
Well it is kinda funny, you autist.
>>
>>38344834
It really isn't funny though
>>
>>38344858
Someone holding his dead dog and crying is funny to you though? Autism, not even once.
>>
>>38344834
Yeah because you're at your computer chair reading about it and not sitting on your porch or wherever watching it when it happened.
>>
>>38344903
Running from barking dogs whom I think will jump over the fence happened to me many times though so that's why the image of it in my mind made me laugh. It's a shame about the broken leg though.

Why is killing dogs funny to you though? Are you vietnamese?
>>
>>38344921
>Why is killing dogs funny to you though? Are you vietnamese?

Animals have no god.
>>
>>38344931
Neither do you, Mr. Nguyen.
>>
>>38342098
Pitbulls are banned where I live.
>>
>>38344896
You bet it's funny! When the owner is a nog with niglets, and they laugh at an old lady for getting scared by their crazy beasts, when the owners are section 8 trash, when these cruel people fed a kitten to them or when the small child got bit, yes I'm going to laugh my ass off at the worthless human debris that they are. No they'll understand how it feels for the victims of their stupid animals.
>>
File: 1470977050517.jpg (140KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470977050517.jpg
140KB, 319x480px
>>38344921
>ching chong noodle wonton
>>
>>38344944
Hurt them then, not the dogs, you coward.
>>
>>38344921
It's happened to me to! I am scared of barking dogs from behind a fence because I can't see what they're doing. I've been to dog parks before and had dogs bark at me, I'm ok there because I can control what's going on. But behind a fence, no I can't.
>am I viet
No I'm white. Always assume the other anon is white unless you have reason to think otherwise also see>>38344944
>>
File: IMG_4220.jpg (20KB, 421x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4220.jpg
20KB, 421x232px
>>38344963
If I had the chance I would do both of them.
>>
>>38342652
>owner of the other dog paid half
You should've gotten 100% of that bill paid by her.
>>
>>38344979
>unless you have reason to think otherwise
I did.

Hurting doggos because of their irresponsible owners shows a lack of humanity.
>>
>>38344942
>Pitbulls are banned where I live.

Where is this?
>>
>>38345030
The Nanny State of Australia
>>
>>38342146
That spaniel is making ahegao face just like in my guro hentai.
>>
>>38345023
>Hurting doggos because of their irresponsible owners shows a lack of humanity.
Using "doggos" reveals that you don't belong here and need to go back.
>>
>>38345032
Call me a statist then because that sounds like a no-brainer to me.
>>
>>38343787
Hes saying you can take niggerdog out of hood but you cant take hood out of niggerdog
>>
>>38345051
Killing doggos reveals that you lack humanity and should therefore drink acid.
>>
>>38345023
No not really. The dogs are their own agents and so are the humans. That's like locking up the parents of a school shooter and simply sending the shooter to a mental institution. It doesn't make sense because they're separate entities. I would attack the dog if it tried to kill me or had bit someone. Any chance I got, but I'm not as crafty as >>38343913
Nor do I know any pitbulls
>>
>>38345056
Well, it depends. There are heavy restrictions depending on where you live. But generally they are banned. Staffordshire terriers are not banned though and are quite common. American Pitbulls are also banned in some US states as well as UK.
>>
>>38345083
>doggo
You Have To Go Back.
>>
>>38345106
>he hates doggos
You have to drink acid.
>>
>>38345083
I agree with you about killing dogs. But you still need to go back.
>>
>>38345106
Is "doggers" the preferred vernacular?
>>
>>38342652
>Cost $1300 and the owner of the other dog paid half
you inadvertently paid a whore $650 to talk to you after she traumatized your dog by being a roastie moron
you should have killed her dog and sued her you fucking pussy
>>
>>38345119
>He says doggos
Go get mauled by one.
>>
>own mastiff
>people call it bull
>I literally get offended and argue
Is this autism?
>>
>>38345145
>he gets triggered that easily
How new are you? Get fucked by a big ol' doggo dongo.
>>
>>38344140
PIDF arrive
>>
>>38343117
put salt in its water and stir it till it's invisible
>>
>>38345167
redditors eunt domus
>>
>>38345188
I don't know about your kin, redditor.
>>
>>38345163
No they should learn how to recognize the difference between dog breeds, less they inadvertently act prejudiced to dogs that aren't inherently harmful.
>>
>>38343913
Next time just throw meat with anti freeze in it over the fence
>>
>>38345204
>he still posting and will let himself be humiliated as a Redditor for (you)s
You're a filthy little boislut aren't you? How pathetic. Most mentally sound people would stop responding
>>
>>38344620
That's not even a pitbull though
>>
>>38345236
>Reddit
>Mentally sound
As if. His brain probably got mauled by a doge, or a doggo or whatever they call it these days.
>>
>>38343913
you should have used chicken instead desu
>>
Chavs and other degenerates see them as a status icon and money makers. I worked with this chavvy twat who bought a pitbull bred it once, sold the puppies then wanted to give it away but felt bad so he kept it and bred it then sold the puppys again. Had no idea how to train a dog and kept it in a cage while he was at work 8 hours a day because it was ripping his furniture and stuff up.
I tried to explain it was because it wasn't getting enough excersize. Used to just take it out and let it pee and poo then rush back inside to keep smoking weed and playing vidya. I took it for a really long walk once because I felt sorry for it, you bet I never let it off it's leash though.

I fucking hate people like that.
>>
>>38343769
>ctrl+f: locking jaw
>only your post is highlighted

Fuck off and stop imagining conversations, retard.
>>
>>38345236
You seem to know a lot about Reddit and your frustration is amusing. Keep replying, autismo.

>>38345302
>being this triggered by dumb lingo
Answer honestly, how new are you? Don't avoid this question.
>>
>>38343769
>first thing about training or raising dogs
the first thing is to own a dog that isn't a pitbull.
>>
>>38345515
I've been here long enough to remeber the days when claiming seniority was not seen as a pathetic attempt to claim credibility to compensate for the lack of actual arguments.
>>
>>38345634
Not the same anon but this is some unironic irony that you're posting that.
>>
My dashound killed my neighbors cat :(
>>
File: 1477469941211.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477469941211.png
14KB, 646x720px
lads can you imagine this baby after the dogs eaten it?
is it completly gone just blood around? did the dogs leave the pampers with a little meat behind?
>>
>>38345954
Have you ever witnessed the aftermatch of what a dog or a cat can do to a rat/squirrel/bird/other small animal? I'd imagine it's something like that, depending on how long the dog was left alone with the baby.
>>
>>38345515
>my first reply to that chain of replies
>seem to know a lot about Reddit
>non verbal, written or physical i.e. Nonexistent frustration is amusing
>I'm autistic
Really gets the ol' neurons firin'
>>
>>38342146
>>38342652
I know nobody will believe me but basically the same thing happened to me and I luckily reacted quick and pulled my dog in the air and stabbed the pit bull in the throat with a knife I was playing around in my coat pocket.
It was some old lady that was screaming around hysterically while her bullshit dog nearly killed my small family dog. My dog was fine after like 3 weeks where it was barely moving.
First time the 2 years of my life wasted in the military paid of kinda.
>>
>>38343117
Don't do any edgy psycho shit, just explain your sister how those are dangerous animals that are abominations and have to be put down.
Show her proof and get her a new stray dog from an animal shelter, it will be glad to get a new family.
>>
>>38343117
Put anti-freeze in its water bowl and/or food.
>>
would a pit bull get destroyed by a wolf or a coyote?
>>
>all these posts about poisoning dogs
isnt that illegal? wont you be found out?
or are dogs not examined and just burned/burried?
and to the thread topic pitbulls should be illegal
they are way too violent
>>
>>38346179
the punishment for killing animals is like a 150 dollar fine, society gives much much less of a shit about your dog than you do
>>
>>38346179
Some anon's stupid immoumoto brought a viscous beast in the house and were gunnna help him kill it
>>
>>38345927
I know it sounds unbelievable but my friends pet rabbit killed a cat that killed the other rabbit.

Bit it right in the neck. Cats are literal pussies.
>>
>>38344556
this is also a good reason keep your cats indoors
>>
>>38343913
explain how systematic racism doesn't exist again?
>>
>>38346925
how did you go from that post to systematic racism?
>>
>>38346986
>individuals of color who are otherwise homeless are penalized for living with family
How is that not systematic racism? lrn2criticalthought
>>
>>38347021
to be fair if they were white they'd be out on their asses too
>>
>>38347021
i dont get it they were doing something illegal so they got fucked for it
where is there any racism in that
>>
>>38347021
They were living there for free on government money. Only permitted individuals are allowed to live there.
Do you expect to not get evicted for breaking the terms of your lease? It's the same shit.
>>
>>38346025
Nice. I've seen so many videos of pitbull attacks and never has anyone stabbed them to make them stop. I guess most people just don't carry knives
>>
I walked my greyhound last night and I turned around a corner and ran right into a nigger with a pit bull that lunged at my hound. I had to pull her away from this deranged rabid hellbeast as he was snapping and barking like crazy and the nigger didn't do shit. I told the nigger to watch his fucking dog or I'd call the cops and he said I should "just relax, he doesn't mean any harm"

fucking Pit bulls should be put down all of them
>>
>>38342166

>looks like the nigger got triggered
>trigger the nigger
>the nigger trigger
>>
>>38347123
>he doesn't mean any harm
>barks translate to "I will rip your fucking throat out you other dog holy shit I want to taste your blood"
>>
>>38347123
>I told the nigger to watch his fucking dog or I'd call the cops

lol pussy white boy.

Should have said you'd kill that dog if it got too close. Niggers only know threats of force.
>>
File: 20170626_165545~01.jpg (750KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_165545~01.jpg
750KB, 1920x1080px
Rescued mine when she was 1 and trained her myself. Never once has gotten aggressive to me or other dogs. People always say how well trained she is. She's also very small (only 40 lbs). I'm pretty convinced if you adopt them early and train them they're fine. She also sleeps on my bed with me and keeps guard of my apartment whileI'm sleeping.
>>
>>38347446
>Never once has gotten aggressive to me or other dogs.

That's what EVERY Pit bull owner says you retard. Then one day they just snap because something triggered it.
>>
>>38347446
youre reducing the risk which is good but still they can snap for no fucking reason
might not happen to you and its nice of you to rescue a dog but still those dogs are more dangerous than other dogs
>>
File: 20170705_012341~01.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_012341~01.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>38347463
>>38347487
Yeah dunno I'm still sceptical. I'll have to wait and see. She's getting older now so I think it's past that point. Wonder if there is different aggressive rates between different ages of pits.
>>
>>38347446
>she also sleeps on my bed with me
one of these days, anon is going to wake up without a face
>>
>>38347446
>Owning a shitbull
>Letting it sleep in your bed
Get ready to get mauled once the separation anxiety gets too serious.
>>
>>38347446
Rescuing a pit is the equivalent of adopting a black kid. You're literally a cuck
>>
>>38347525
>Yeah dunno I'm still sceptical.

THAT IS WHAT EVERY DUMBASS PIT BULL OWNER SAYS!

Then one day it goes nuts and tears your mom's throat out.

Fuck you're a retard.
>>
>>38347525
>>38347446
see
>>38343702

It's how almost every pit-attack story starts.
>>
>>38347557
it is pitbull not pitcuck, you little faggot
>>
>>38347446
>there are no execptions to rules, please believe my anecdotal evidence
>>
Pitbull Bulldog mix is the best dog.

RIP my dog ;___; I miss him so much
>>
>>38344051
he did say statistics before that, you seem to have missed that.
>>
>>38342652
She should have paid for the whole fucking thing. You should have sued her.
>>
The thing about pitbulls is that you need to be a very competent dog owner for them to be safe

that and preferably pretty strong so even if they go wild you could take them down

the big issue is morons who are either inexperienced or only experienced with easy to train dogs getting them

people dont realize how dangerous these dogs are

any first time dog owners who get pit bulls deserve death
>>
Why do kafirs keep dogs inside their houses?
And why do they care about those dogs so much?
>>
>>38347525
>Wonder if there is different aggressive rates between different ages of pits.
It's not exclusive to pit bulls, or even dogs, but with age, they can develop memory disorders. I heard of a case where a very old dog couldn't recognize it's owner all the time due to somekind of dog dementia, and ended up biting him once, when he thought he was an intruder. Apparently the dog realized what it had done pretty much the moment it's teeth were in the man's hand, and looked like it was ashamed afterwards.
>>
>>38347864
Dogs are literally weapons.
Only an idiot would have one holy shit.
Why would you risk your face or your hand for a little companionship?
>>
>>38347937
If you think dogs are literally weapons, you should keep in mind that they shouldn't be operated against people whose tanks smell different than the ones you trained them with.
>>
>>38342518
Terriers were bred for killing. Bully breeds are terriers. They'll tear smaller animals to shreds seemingly at random.
>>
File: 20170624_191808~01.jpg (909KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_191808~01.jpg
909KB, 1080x1920px
Eh I'll take the risk since she's the closest thing I have to a friend.
>>
itt people who don't own pitbulls
in general they are pretty bad due to their history as fighting dogs but if you get a bred one that's a mix with a smaller dog or one that isn't related to fighting dogs it can be a wonderful pet.Statistically labradors bite the most out of any dog breed,huskies can be especially vicious dogs and the majority of small breeds have violent tendencies and bark A LOT
>>
>>38342884
Rip doggo skull
>>
>>38348181
>>38348184
You're not very bright are you?

haha
>>
>>38348184
Whatever you do, just don't scare it.
>>
>>38348221
>>38348240
You've never owned pitbulls have you?
>>
>>38348184
>>38348181

Analogy time.

I hand out small grenades. A very small percentage of them simply explode at random and kill people. You may own this exploding grenade for 10 years and have no issues. Lots of exploding grenade owners say they love their rocks, and have had no issues. When a grenade blows up, people will rush to say that THEIR grenade is perfectly safe.

This is what Pit Bull owners sound like.
>>
>owned pitbull for 8 years since it was a puppy
>never bit anyone or tried to bite anyone
>was good with small dogs (was raised in a house of small dogs)
>good with children but not around them enough to be significant
>slept in my bed and everything
>was my best and only friend
I know he was the exception, not the rule but it makes me a little sad seeing the hate.
>tfw completely alone again because no dog and can't have another right now
I want a cocker spaniel lads
>>
>>38348309
>steals nazi analogy
>makes it retardedly about grenade rocks instead of mushrooms
>applies it to dog breed in spite of statistics

is this the true power of faggotry?
>>
>>38348184
>Statistically labradors bite the most out of any dog breed
That's because it's the most popular breed. Statistically pit bulls are disproportionately more represented in incidents when considering their popularity. Also, in violent attacks that lead to human deaths they were on the top in 2016, and not by a narrow margin (22 out of 31 deaths were caused by a pitbull).
>>
Chihuahuas attack more than pitts lmao pitts are just the superior dog breed and can actually kill, the issue is poor training and poor breeding. Sterilize/euthanize poor-bred mutt-pits and have tougher requirements to own them.
>>
>>38348377

lol nice pulling stats out of your ass.
>>
>>38348466
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
>>
>>38348448
Or just ban them and make breeding / selling them illegal.

There is no place for the pitbull in our modern world.
>>
File: irish man.jpg (35KB, 404x604px) Image search: [Google]
irish man.jpg
35KB, 404x604px
>>38342098
source stats please
>>38344620
not a pittbull retard
>>38344597
it's a mutt but has some pitt in it
>>38348309
are you a retard
>>
>>38348505
"there are no place for guns in our modern world"
fucking liberals kek

>>38348505
>33 human deaths
that's fucking nothing you literal mongoloid
>>
>>38343913
i wished this actually happened. also NEVER give non-whites animals on craigslist
>>
File: evil mane.jpg (40KB, 531x432px) Image search: [Google]
evil mane.jpg
40KB, 531x432px
>>38343913
>niggers
should not be allowed to have animals, the animals were almost certainly abused.
>>
>>38347446
>lol works for me
Virtue signalling a pitbull is pointless, it was literally bred to kill and nothing else. It's like people who claim guns are "tools" yet neglect to mention that they are only used to kill or destroy.
>>
>>38348531
You don't fight tyranny with pitbulls retard.

They're not even good guard dogs lmao they attack their owners.

Get yourself a german shepherd like any reasonable person would.
>>
>>38348575
they only attack when they're inbred mongrels (which should be euthanized) that are owned by niggers/spics who buy into media lies about them being the "best" attack dog. My grandparents were proper Pitt breeders and none of their dogs ever once attacked anyone unprovoked, because they were not inbreds and they refused to sell to the blacks and other subhumans.
>>
>>38343910
The most powerful nations can kill the most people. Who would've thought?
>>
>>38348570
B-but that's a lie! They were the companions of children! They are family dogs! Like and share, Godbless.
>>
>recently got a dog because lonely feels
>walk it every afternoon
>have to constantly fend off kids and their stupid parents

>can I pet it
>no you little shit; I don't know how it will react; I don't want to get sued by your retarded father/mother who doesn't understand that I have an animal on my leash

My dog is a Labrador. Very calm and stoic but never been around children.
>>
>>38348769
fucking retards right?
I was at the dog park the other day and these niggers brought a fucking full-basket of bojangles (like KFC but better) to the damned dog park and got very upset and angry when dogs went over and smelled the chicken what the fuck do these niggers expect
>>
>>38346178
my cat killed a coyote so no
>>
File: 42f.jpg (84KB, 680x733px) Image search: [Google]
42f.jpg
84KB, 680x733px
>>38348750
WE WUZ FRIENDS AND SHIT
>>
>two sisters have pitbulls
>one day while they met at the store and was talking, one of the pitbulls suddenly attacked the other one
>escaped its collar, continued attacking the other one
>the other sister tried to stop the dogs chewing on eachother, lost a finger
>finally some guys were able to pull them apart
>one dog had massive wounds, looks like complete shit to this day
>sisters didn't file a police report or insurance claim because they would put down at least one of the dogs

This is why pitbulls shouldn't be pets. They're too strong and too dangerous for normal people, and especially women. If two chihuahuas started fighting, you can just fucking lift them up or push one away with a finger. also, their bites don't have the power to take hands off.
>>
>>38349097
The problem with most of these attacks is that its always tiny ass white girls with these dogs.
If that thing snaps, they literally cant do shit to stop it. My cousin once broke up a dog fight started by a pittbull by prying its mouth open. He was a was fucking ripped and was actually strong enough to make that thing sit the fuck down
>>
Searching for statistics (none of them seemed to support the idea that pitbulls are good boys and dindu nuffin) I came across this

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steffen-baldwin/the-lies-damn-lies-and-st_b_8112394.html

and then I realized that the huffington post has a shitload of articles defending pitbulls and trying to paint them in a good light

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/pit-bulls

Man, these fucking people...the same retards that defend a group of people while they're beheading their countrymen, are the same retards defending these beasts. It's like a fetish for them.
>>
>be me
>walking in park
>guy comes the other way with a HUGE pitbull
>I'm visibly taken aback, not by the fact that it was a pitbull, but just because it was monstrous
>owner thinks I'm freaked out because of the breed but I explain
>feel good that I wasn't influenced by stereotypes
>still agree with this thread
>>
>>38343855
good idea, give the pitbull a ton off 99% cacao chocolate it will die
>>
>>38340859
ITS JUST AN ISOLATED CASE

NOT ALL PIT BULLS ARE TERRORISTS

BLAME CLIMATE CHANGE
>>
>>38343913
It's always section 8.
Fucking hate those apartment complexes
>>
>>38340859
That dog din du nuffin, he a good boy was planning to go for a walk when that evil baby tried to murder him with his little feet
Good thing we humans are all the same and our accumulated genetics have nothing to do with our behavioral inclinations, IQ statistics and crime rates are just racist mumbo jumbo that The Man made with racist magic
>>
>>38349192
It is said that in real life morality isn't black and white with good and evil and that bad traits are distributed more or less evenly among humans, meaning that there are no objectively evil people and organizations like in fiction. Every day that passes makes it harder harder to believe.
>>
>>38347525
>i'll have to wait and see whatever she'll bite my face off eventually

I'm not sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>38342331
But whites only killed savages. Once we established a respectable civilization, we stopped. Blacks can't into society. Somehow, they're still savages...
>>
>>38342146
this makes me so sad, i have two cavalier king charles spaniels, they're the sweetest dogs ever
pitbulls honestly need to be wiped off the fucking face of the planet, all of them. the only good pitbull is a dead one
>>
>>38349448
pitbulls seem to have a taste for those vs any stronger breed. seriously bring a gun if you go out on walks
>>
>>38349425
Blacks are savages because we gave up on trying to integrate them, sure they were and are much harder to integrate into society than for example Lationos, Indians (east), Asians, Europeans, Israelites, Middle-easterners and Slavs
Problem isn't that they are black, problem is that they are African-American, the regular Africans integrate just fine into Europe (some better than others), but there is no "race" as despicable as African-American, id rather have rural slav immigrants than African-American babies in adult bodies acting solely on their impulses
>>
>http://www.nationalpitbullvictimawareness.org/

why the fuck arent these things banned? literally HOW?
>>
>>38349642
>Stop i don't want to see this, it's okay if faggots spam pictures of their assholes or /pol/acks spam bait threads, but NOT THE PITBULLS!! Q.Q
Fuck off
>>
Can any anon post vids or pics of shitbulls getting BTFO?
>>
File: welcome to the eu.jpg (315KB, 787x674px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the eu.jpg
315KB, 787x674px
>>38349628
>the regular Africans integrate just fine into Europe
now you know you're retarded. all violent crimes skyrocketed after they let those things in, it got to the point where sweden and germany wont list the race of the attacker anymore because they're so cucked
>>
File: ancap_pitbull_2.png (281KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
ancap_pitbull_2.png
281KB, 603x800px
Fucking bloodthirsty beasts.
>>
>>38349628
>the regular Africans integrate just fine into Europe
lol fuck off
>>
>>38349702
>welfare migrant
>regular African
Oy vey goy, not all of them are rickety boat immigrants, those don't even count as people
>>
>>38349658
how are pictures of anuses or /pol/ threads hurting anybody? stupid nigger
>>
>>38349684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brZRGGKMKP0
>>
>>38349774
How is educating people about pitbulls hurting anyone either? ease up on them chromosomes i think you've had enough
>>
>>38349684
unfortunately there's hardly any. mostly just people getting their toy breed ripped up, getting attacked and killed by two at once, and lightly beating the shitbull on the head.
>>
>>38348828
Fucking kek, I laughed so loud my flatmare asked me what was funny and all I could say was funny paragraph in a long story I'm reading, knowing he wouldn't inquire further.
>>
>>38349806
hahaha

nigga did king's giant swing on that dog
>>
I think this thread is either made by a Nigger or a Middle-easterner, only those two have this much hate for dogs, whats the matter niglets? did you try to rob the wrong house and got your ass bit?
>>
>>38349809
it's hurting people because the ""education"" you're giving is causing people to adopt these things and put them into their homes, and then end up a red dot on that map.
>>
Having ANY pet animals other than small fish in a cramped small apartment is animal abuse, just remember that guys!

If you don't have a nice little patch of land where the animal can run around FREELY and almost whenever it wants, it's abuse
>>
>>38342652
>Paid half.
>Not all.
I'm know I'm several hours late but you're a fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>38349850
if you really loved dogs you wouldn't love pitbulls.

>In addition to attacks on people, pit bulls killed 24,000 other dogs and 13,000 cats in the US in 2015, or 66 dogs per day.
>>
>>38349905
Carry a mace on your walks and if you see pitbull charging you / your pet just mace the fucker right in the snot
>>
File: 1495846169569.jpg (242KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495846169569.jpg
242KB, 1200x800px
I wonder if there is a correlation between owning nigger dogs (pit bulls) and fucking literal niggers.

When I see a girl with a pit bull, I automatically assume she either sucks black cocks or fantasizes about it on a daily basis.
>>
>>38342716

but they have such pretty, shiney and click BBCs

:( i love my black boyfriend, and i will have a black babby son soon
>>
Pit Bulls are like the AR-15 of dogs. They look scary, the media blows them way out of proportion, and dumbfucks on the internet who don't know shit about them will tell you why you shouldn't own one.
>>
>>38342259
P U M P E D U P D O G G O
>>
>>38349952
The difference is a pitbull is always loaded and doesn't have a safety.
>>
i work at a dog daycare and the pit mixes that come through are the only dogs that we routinely have issues with. anymore, when a new one tries our facility out, i assume there's going to be a problem on some level.

i want to like pits, but these encounters sure make it tough sometimes.
>>
>>38349935
>this nigga tried to rape a white womyn and got attack by pitbull
Eyy, you got fucked up by a dog dawg
>>
>>38345083

>t. Reddit

Ebic post upvoted for the wi
>>
>>38349952
with guns people tell you they're dangerous and you need proper training. you don't see stupid aging roasties buying ar-15s so they can virtue signal on facebook

your dog preference is a piece of shit and so are you.
>>
>>38347446
Female dogs are generally less aggressive than male dogs.

>inb4 muh gender equality
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ

This asshole getting beaten by a man, kicked and bitten by a fucking horse. Still dead set on mauling the horse. The horse has to fucking kill it after it has had enough.
>>
>More than 1 in 40 pit bulls killed or seriously injured another animal in 2013-2014. By comparison, only 1 dog in 50,000 of all other breed types combined killed or seriously injured another animal.

you guys are just ignorant...! media lies!!
>>
>>38344620
>why are you biting me dog

KEK
E
K
>>
You often see dog festivals where owners of a particular breed get together at a park. They have ones for bassett hounds and daschunds. I wonder why they don't have the same thing for pitbull owners? Oh yeah, because it would be a bloodbath. .
>>
>>38350076
this is what they were made to do - literally go after BULLS and anger them for show. poor horse. it just wanted to do its job and go home. now it's gonna be put down since the back leg got fucked
>>
>>38350076
>>38350079
>breed a dog race entirely for pit fighting
>it is hyper aggressive by default
Selective breeding made em like this, use the breed for what it's bred for, you don't take a herding dog hunting
>>
>>38346100
>explain
>to women
KEK.

Do you honestly believe anon hasn't tried this before you nigger? And if people could be convinced, this breed would go exticnt. You fucking moron. How can you be so fucking dense? Neck yourself.
>>
>>38350108
explain how trailer parks exist then, smart ass
>>
i'm really glad /r9k/ can have a thread about this. you try to do this on /an/ and they start spouting statistics from organizations that hugely profit off of pitbulls, and ironically profit off pitbull victims (center for disease control)
>>
I always carry a 5 inch fixed blade knife in my waistband when I walk my dog in case I encounter any nig bulls.

t. someone who lives near Gary
>>
File: 1477944958241.gif (524KB, 412x254px) Image search: [Google]
1477944958241.gif
524KB, 412x254px
If pit bulls are just like other dogs and it's literally only a matter of training, how come you never ever see a pit bull guide dog for the blind? They're almost exclusively labradors and retrievers. Also you never ever see pit bull therapy dogs.

Check mate, pit bull cucks.
>>
>owners trust me to keep their toddler company in the living room
>eat him
Who /devilish here?
>>
Real nigga BTFOs pitbull with no hesitation

https://youtu.be/b1llHQj3gJs

1/?
>>
>>38350503
fucking parkinsons camera man
>>
>>38350503
oy vey white raycist cop shoots innocent young black
>>
>>38350503
https://youtu.be/TwoOvVah_oc

2/?
>>
>>38350503
fuck this was good

fucking btfo

>be pit bull nigger
>get shot
>>
>>38342166
FBI UCR TABLE 43A
>>
>>38350560
Fuck, he could've died. You need fucking gunslinger reflexes and shit
>>
>>38350560
Around the 10:30 mark

https://youtu.be/CSLrOX1ZDC8
3/?
>>
>>38350659
M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

4/?
https://youtu.be/q0_x2MyeOUQ
>>
>>38350716
https://youtu.be/qlS6oL33ack

5/5
>>
>>38350716
When do they shoot the dogs? Also notice this is exactly how black people behave right before they attack somebody?
>>
>>38350775
>>38350716
>>38350659
>>38350560
>>38350503
If all dogs are equal, how come there are not "aggressive Labrador shot by police" videos on YT? Kek, pit bulls are truly the niggers of dogs.
>>
I'm all for shitting on pitbulls but I don't take pleasure in seeing them shot. The comments on these videos.
>>
>>38350847
The videos that really freak me out are when a pit is killing a small dog and acting like it's the most natural thing in the world
>Me? *relaxed sigh* I'm just chillin tearing out this puppies throat xD
Just a look of serenity.
If a pit growls or barks, count yourself lucky.
>>
>>38350911
Agreed. A pack of pitbulls is well suited to guarding against hogs or coyotes. I wish all of them could have that sort of life in the country.
Saddens me that dogs that are just following their instinct have to get put down like this but what can you do?
>>
>>38350931
>acting like it's the most natural thing in the world
Well, isn't it though? I mean wolves do the same thing in documentaries. At the core they are just animals. You can't just ignore millions of year of evolution vs a few thousands of years of selective breeding, especially when that selective breeding turned them into fighting monsters.
>>
I love watching dogs get shot. The squealing they do right after that bang gives me butterfly's.
>>
>>38351063
same here. like "who's barking now motherfucker?"
>>
>>38340859
I've got a theory about why they attack so often; people with pits tend to be assholes, so maybe their dogs are assholes too.
>>
>>38351078
Precisely. No sympathy for these disgusting animals or the disgusting people who bring them into our societies. They do not belong in urban areas let alone brought into a house.
>>
>>38351087
really ovulates the neurons
>>
>>38351212
What it's probably true. They get treated roughly more often than other dog breeds, them having anger issues aside. Other dogs might get weaker with a broken spirit, but pit bulls get mad at you.

I've a similar theory about people that own trucks.
>>
>>38350503
>Where dey at?
>Right there! Tired of this fucking shit
>Which one of dem?
>Both of them.
**Fucking shots the dog no hesiation**
The Absolute Madman
>>
>>38351087
That and they were bred to kill.
>>
>>38351297
>The Absolute Sane Man Who Did What Every Sane Man Should Do To Dogs
ftfy senpai
>>
>>38351297
>Madman
He is actually the sane man.
>>
>>38351320
Those died out a long time ago, the ones that were meant to take down cattle.
>>
Had to take care of some huge ass pit bulls sometime back and like people have said in this thread, the female was quite sweet and calm, but when they got a male one it was very aggressive, when he "played" with her it was always him going for her neck. I was quite lucky I saw it when he lunged for me. I slammed it against the wall and screamed at it for probably 10 minutes because I didn't know what I was supposed to do with a dog that was intent on killing me, I really didn't want to let it down. If I knew then how much of a menace pitbulls are I think I might have just choked it out.
>>
>>38351691
So how did you get out of that situation? Screaming at him for 10 minutes calmed him down?
>>
>>38351649
And you really think that died out from their blood?
>>
>>38344620
>>38349716
kek, there's gotta be more of these.
>>
>>38351895
Dogs be mutts mon. They used to be bigger.
>>
>>38351895
Like the original blacks, they're being bred out.

This one is probably related to what they actually were built like to take down cattle.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 187x270px
>>38352061
>forgot picture
HURRPADERPA>>38351942
>>38351895
>>
>>38350716

holy shit nice shot
>>
>>38352092
That's a dog on literal steroids though. Also probably photoshopped
>>
>>38352114
No I saw it on tv once. It gets tired really easy and is defective. Actual bulldogs could chase down actual bulls. It's inbred too much in my opinion, why they were bred out.
>>
>>38350503
shit that poor dog. the cameramans dog, obviously. thing was getting tormented for fun
>>
>>38340859

A pitbull is literally normie:the dog and nigger: the dog.
>>
>>38350560
hoyl shit those reflexes. cop instinct is something else
>>
>>38350716
seriously they're such good shots. this is blowing my mind that guy went down on his side and shot a moving target
>>
>>38352306
They keep it on the outside to be able to grab it quickly, not that amazing. Most aren't that fast because you have to undo the thing first, then cock the thing second, and possibly even turn off the safety. If it was like the old best it'd much faster.
>>
>>38342166
Nah, pit bulls are dindus
White males would be German Shepards and rottweilers
>>
>>38352488
>rottweilers
those are just darker pittbulls.
>>
>>38350560
My question is, what kind of a shit community do you live in where people just let out giant dogs to go out unsupervised when they don't even have a fence around their lawn? is this really america?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogOvfwsoUk

how long can you last? I wussed out after the first 30 seconds
>>
>>38352537
yep. you're supposed to keep dogs leashed but the fine for not doing so is so small that no one cares. like at most it's $50 or something
>>
>>38350659
>>38350503
that screeching and crying still fucking kills me man, don't care what dog it is it just sounds so fucking sad
>>
>>38352675
>don't care what dog it is
you should hear how sad the dogs and cats pitbulls chew up sound. basically getting the skin tore from their neck and their bones crushed.
>>
>>38352601
I stopped immediately.
>>
>>38352754
Oh yeah for sure, and if a dog were to attack my dog you best believe I'm doing everything in my power to save my fucking dog. But you can't deny that that screeching and crying sounds terrible sad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WMcmBC_sF0
>>
>>38352671
It's not about being fined or not, it's about living in an area where it's safe to go out at night. Is that really all that controls people, if they're going to be punished or not?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 499x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 499x733px
>>38340859
I hate pitbulls, and people look at me like I'm crazy when I say that. Not only are they violent, but they're just an ugly dog.

I just got into a relationship and he wants to invite me over, only problem is that he owns a damn "rescued" pitbull that will probably maul me to shreds for being a stranger.
>>
>>38350560
>why didnt he use the stun gun :(

LET ME JUST USE MY SINGLE SHOT, UNRELIABLE ELECTROSHOCK WEAPON ON THIS 100LB BALL OF MUSCLE THATS ABOUT TO BE ATTACHED TO ME

WHAT COULD GO WRONG

>why didnt he fire warning shots :(
>why didnt he just shoot it in the leg :'(

stupid fucking liberals
>>
>>38352890
Gay or roastie? Hmmm
>>
>>38352792
No it's actually an incredibly pleasing sound because I now know that soon the barking will cease.
>>
>>38343913
This made my day. You're doing god's work, anon.
>>
>>38352848
yeah people who own dogs dont give a shit, and pitbull breeds even less so. they think its mean :( :( to chain a dog and are too poor to afford good fencing so the dog runs loose. just shoot it in the face and watch out for the shitty owners. there's also no repercussions to killing them
>>
>>38350503
The bark and screams of terror sound exactly like my beagle. Fucking pittbulls should've been executed.
>>
>>38352890
have fun when he brings it over to greet you, it detects your fear, and you end up on the 2017 pitbull attack map lol
>>
>>38353037
>there's also no repercussions to killing them
the owners? I wish.
>>
File: rottweiler.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rottweiler.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>38352526
What are the official /r9k/ approved nigger dogs?

We have
>pit bulls
>rottweilers
so far.

What are those dogs called that looks like rottweilers but are slimmer with longer faces? Kinda look like horses.

Also aryan dogs:

>labrador
>golden retriever
>german shepard
>>
>>38353167
Doberman?
>>
>>38352671
>keep dogs leashed
Kek, that's illegal in Europe.
>>
>>38353193
The stupidity of amerilards knows no bounds.
>>
>>38352601
>dogs that don't respect their owners
Pathetic. My dog would be punted into a god damn wall if they pulled this shit.
>>
>>38353167
All dogs, actually.
>>
>>38351747
The other dog came and I think that helped, I got both arms around his midsection and tossed him in his cage (it wasn't very graceful because he was still thrashing around. The hold I had before on his neck before wasn't very good but I was afraid to put anymore limbs near him.
And of course the second he's in the cage he's giving me whiny puppy dog eyes to let him out.
>>
>>38353167
>bullmastiffs
I was going to say, but they're not the dog I was thinking of.
>>
>>38353183
>Doberman
Yeah, those. Fucking skinny nigger pitbulls.
>>
>>38353219
>amerilards knows no bounds
Freedom knows no boundaries.
>>
>>38352601
>pure coincidence all these dogs were pit bulls (or pit bull looking)
>>
>>38353255
>And of course the second he's in the cage he's giving me whiny puppy dog eyes to let him out.
he dindu nuffin, he was a good boy, he was just about to turn his life around

around nig dogs, never relax
>>
Pitbulls should be banned like they are in my country. We have dogs for guard duties and they are trained to attack people they don't know but nothing like a pitbull is capable of.
>>
>>38340859
hbey mcbonalds xxDDddd
>>
>>38353596
i think it's more shocking to learn that german shepards are trained to fight alongside our police force yet look at their kill count... they know restraint
>>
>rooo rooo rooo grrrrr roooo rrooooo rrooo
>POW
>aaayyyiiii eeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee aiiieeeeee aaaiiiiii ayyyyy aaaaaaaahhhh

best noise ever desu
>>
>>38351297
>conventionally left out him saying 'they're getting my beagle, man'
>>
ITT: Cat lovers making shit up in order to feel better about their shitty pets
>>
>>38353682
odd; that girl doesn't look much like the dad there does she
>>
>>38352978

Ok guy, we get, you are incredibly edgelord. No need to keep posting the same shit.
>>
>>38340859
There was a story on the news recently about a dog raping a baby and when the mom tried to stop it it ran out of the house with it's knotted dick still in the baby and drug it outside.
>>
>>38353879
did the baby survive? also was it a boy or a girl baby? i mean was the dog straight at least?
>>
>>38353879
>google this
>there's multiple stories
>all pit bulls

mentally ill dogs jfc
>>
>>38353961
>>38353964
It was a baby boy. He had some anal injuries.

And yes the story I read was a pit bull.
>>
>>38353879
>http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1873360/posts
>Since the attack, over 20 people have called the SPCA asking to adopt the pitbull.

holy shit pitbull owners are mentally ill, too
>>
>>38353984
lol I bet before this incident they were all preaching about how pit bulls are good dogs and "wouldn't do harm to a butterfly :)"
>>
>>38354004
>before

And after, too, apparently. Or maybe those 20 idiots want to get raped.
>>
My dad owns two pit bulls, brother and sister.

The female isn't vicious acting, she has the face of a dumb chick and just acts submissive to everyone and wants babying.

Her brother acts like an asshole. Every time I come over he follows me into the kitchen because he's afraid i'll steal his dog food in the dog food bowl and he barks and growls at me every time I open the door (we don't knock in my family we just walk in.)

Worst of all my half sister lives there with her three kids, all 9 and under.

they all act oblivious about this pit bull shit and my cousin acts like there's nothing wrong with them. Drives me nuts.
>>
>>38353984
wait wtf that shit actually happens? do pitbulls have small dicks or something?
>>
>>38353984
what amazes me how dogs can put their dicks into either female dog vaginas (or in this case male human asshole) without the help of hands or anything.
>>
>>38353984
They really are. The pitbull killed his pregnant wife and he still buried the dog with her. I just can't grasp laying the dog who killed your wife, who was likely screaming and begging for her life, with what killed her.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2027286/Darla-Napora-Pregnant-woman-dies-mauled-pet-dog-living-room.html
>>
I just don't understand

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/pit-bull-kills-91-year-old-virginia-woman-hours-adoption-article-1.3218415
>>
>>38342187
right on.
as if its so hard to watch your own property armed to the teeth 24/7...
>>
>>38354142
>none of us could have ever predicted this horrible event
I could have.
>>
i think the only good thing about pitts is you can apparently kill someone and no one has any repercussions. seriously, how are these moms escaping criminal charges? if you ever have a baby you don't want and the mom is asking for childcare adopt like 3 pits.
>>
>>38343913
>Hotdogs in antifreeze
You must have fed them a fucking lot of those hotdogs. Takes a large dose of that to kill anything
T. Watch al lot of forensic files
>>
Next person to get dubs gets to single handedly kill all pitts on this garbage planet
>>
>>38344140
What a cute eee hdn
>>
>>38353984
>Anastacio Castillo says "I tried to get the dog away from the baby, the dog was already inside the baby."

can you guys even imagine this? going outside to see what the fuss is about and seeing a baby attached to a dogs dick?

Also friendly reminder that africans believe raping babies is how to cure HIV, so further proof they are nigger dogs.
>>
>>38353859
No edge here famalamadinggong
Just the bliss of no barking after a little screeching. It must be an associated thing.
>>
File: 1476908452044.jpg (224KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1476908452044.jpg
224KB, 1300x1300px
Why is it only poor people have pitbulls?
>>
>>38345093
>dogs are their own agents
>he doesn't know that only humans have souls and animals are just complex organic computers
>>
>>38354310
I can't even imagine.
Part of what infuriates me is in one of the articles I read, someone felt the story was fishing a refused to put the dog down... Despite eye witnesses that the dog was literally fucking the kids ass.
>>
>>38354563
Is fucking a kids ass somehow worse than killing a child?
>>
>>38354522
It's a cheap home security system.
>>
>>38345093
Not true at all
People are responsible for their pets/animals since animals can't be held responsible.
They literally lack the cognitive functions to understand morality beyond what their instinct tells them.
>>
File: dog fucking baby.png (10KB, 653x543px) Image search: [Google]
dog fucking baby.png
10KB, 653x543px
>>38354310
>can you guys even imagine this? going outside to see what the fuss is about and seeing a baby attached to a dogs dick?
Honestly I'm having a hard time imagining how the raping would go down. Pic related?
>>
>>38354310
>Also friendly reminder that africans believe raping babies is how to cure HIV, so further proof they are nigger dogs.
No they don't. You faggots can't even get their superstitions right. It's young girls.
>>
>>38344963
They both need to get hurt, the animals because they are a danger to the world around them and the people because
Well fuck the same reasons
>>
>>38354591
At least cops will shoot the dog killing someone, or it'll be euthanized fairly quickly. In this case the came to the defense of the dog who was seen raping a child and they refused to say if the dog was put down or not.

I don't know which would be worse though, I mean at least if you're dead you don't have to remember being mauled. This kid is like 12 now. He has to live everyday knowing his ass was literally ravaged by a dog. That seems really fucking terrible too.
>>
>>38340859
>owning a pet
normalfags detected in this sector. Designate for orbital strike.
>>
>>38348828
>sum finna
this literally means nothing
why are 4chan faggots so retarded?
>>
File: h4ifhisp.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
h4ifhisp.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
i love dogs and own a smooth collie my self, but fuck those little nigger pitbulls. i used to be afraid of dogs my whole childhood because a family friends pitbull attacked me unprovoked. the owners were "so in shock" and "our little bby never attacked anyone before".

the little nigger then later attacked one of their kids, unprovoked again, and the retards still refused to put that nigger of a dog down.

fuck pitbulls.
>>
>>38354988
Lurk some moar newfriend. The real questions is why are niggers (both of the human and dog variant) so retarded?
>>
File: Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif (873KB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif
873KB, 380x214px
>>38355101
>can't even deduce simple slang by context
You are actually more retarded than a nigger. Embarrassing!
>>
>>38354225
Not really man. My friend had a cat lick some from the drive way and was permanently paralyzed that night, until they put it down
>>
File: F7JFkvd.jpg (54KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
F7JFkvd.jpg
54KB, 500x525px
>>38350121
Geez anon he gave a suggestion, if you think his suggestion is poor say so no need to get so angry.
>>
>>38354665
Well it was a 2 year old not a newborn. The average 2 year old is about 35in and 28lbs, and the average adult male pitbull 18-21in and 35-60lbs.
>>
there was this nigger who had a pitbull and he'd drive around looking for dogs that were chained outside and nobody home. he would unleash his dog to tear up the other. he managed to kill like 4 dogs before he was caught. idk what happened with it
>>
>>38355060
>"our little bby never attacked anyone before".
this is always a lie. also call the police if they try to avoid giving you their info, they will always try to duck out of it
>>
File: IMG_0666 (2).jpg (1MB, 2448x2671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666 (2).jpg
1MB, 2448x2671px
>>38353167
Spaniels are pretty great desu.
Pic related is my old cocker.
>>
File: 1497507541444-1.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1497507541444-1.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>38350503
>those death screams

Music to my ears.
>>
File: dogandgf.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
dogandgf.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>38355258

what a qt
i have one too

i'd kill the pitbull and the owner/s if any harm befell him
>>
>>38347573
>"Yeah I don't know man I don't think a rock is gonna fall from the sky and kill me."
>"THAT'S WHAT EVERY PERSON WHO HAS BEEN KILLED BY A SKY ROCK HAS SAID, FUCKING RETARD."
>>
>>38355294

damnit image went sideways
>>
>>38355297
>people killed by pit bulls a year: 2613
>people killed by falling rocks a year: 2
>>
>>38355217
>idk what happened with it
it went to a shelter and was adopted
>>
>>38355294
>owning a male dog
gay as fuck, I bet he is humping your gf behind your back
>>
>>38355258
she's so cute, whats with dem feet
>>
>>38355351

>forevercucked.jpg
>>
SWEDE POLICE FORCE BTFOS SHIT BULL

https://youtu.be/0pN05a5NZ1w

That last shot was JUST perfect
>>
File: ainsley harriot.png (315KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley harriot.png
315KB, 400x380px
>500 years of selective breeding picking the most aggressive, most vicious, most feral dogs to mate and produce a living weapon.
>try to raise and treat as a pet
what can go wrong
>>
>>38355413
>like 10 shots to get it at point blank

sad
>>
>>38355431
>500 years
its been less than 200 years.
>>
>>38355530
no wonder muslim hordes took over their country
>>
>>38344963
Why do you think he threw the hotdoggos my dude
>>
>>38355552
that's still at least 100 generations, assuming the average 2 year old dog had pups
>>
>>38355353
He's a boy but cocker spaniels are water dogs so they have big feet, its also a bitch cutting the fur around his feet so they look extra big.
>>
>>38355601

my cockers ears get so dirty i have to clean them all the time
>>
>>38355530
he probably didn't need to shoot that many times, the dog was dying anyways, but i guess put it out of its misery quickly is the idea. Basically, a shot to the meat wont instakill it.
(i think he hit most of his shots but i cant tell in 240p)
>>
>>38355598
I believe 10 generations is enough to produce an entirely new breed.

You have 500 dogs. Take the most aggressive 10. Breed 500 more dogs from them. Take the most aggressive 10 of those. And repeat this cycle. Of course, you have to introduce some foreign blood every once and a while to clear up recessives (which you're going to get shitloads of through this type of breeding practice). But it's extremely remarkable how fast the genes of the dogs shift.
>>
>>38355642
i'm talking about how pathetic and untrained he must be to not be able to hit it in the head that closely. the videos above with american cops get the job done in 1 hit sometimes
>>
>>38350716
That shot was pretty incredible. Badass AF.
>>
One less shit bull on this planet

https://youtu.be/_Qg59mJY5Jo
>>
>>38355674
>USA
>everyone and their mother has guns
>Sweden
>guns are illegal
Wonder why Americans are better at shooting
>>
>>38352114
I think thats whats called a "bully" whippet
its a genetic defect among whippets that makes them exceedingly muscular
>>
>>38355431
I think this fact right here is what drives me crazy about the average pitbull activist. Denying what the breed was bred doesn't help the cause. Accepting what the breed was bred for, understanding the risks, and informing people who adopt about the risks and how to manage would be the best course of actions.
>>
>>38355662
Did you know the Soviets/Russians have domesticated foxes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox

Only took them half a century.
>>
>>38355698
Well this is not entirely true. I would say like 20% of the population has guns. And maybe like 5% knows how to actually shoot.

It's not like you see guns strapped to people when you're walking out on the street (except maybe in Texas or something).
>>
>>38340859
I was apart of a rescue for bully breeds for like a year and a half and owned a pitt for quite awhile and can safely safe that unless you're a nigger to the animal they'll be fine. There are SOME breeds that are consistently more aggressive than others but that usually happens because of the structure of their skull and how it relates to their brain. Dogs like huskies, pitts, and collies are typically high energy due to how they've been breed and you have to take responsibility for that. Train and play with your animals as they require and don't be a nigger. These things aren't difficult.
>>
>>38340859
Clever dog plays the long game.
>>
>>38354522
they like to feel big in their pathetic lives.
>>
>>38355743
>I was apart of a rescue for bully breeds for like a year
ulterior motive
>>
>>38355733

I go everywhere with a loaded gun strapped or in my pocket.
i'm not even a firearm fanatic or anything.
>>
Daaayyyyuuuumm

https://youtu.be/srjrCIgMVxk
>>
>>38355806

daaaaayyyyyuuuuuuuuum

originigger
>>
>>38355806

>DAYYUM he rekt that mo'fucker

shit that was funny
>>
File: bully breeds.jpg (125KB, 1119x447px) Image search: [Google]
bully breeds.jpg
125KB, 1119x447px
>>38355800
>ulterior motive
Really, nigger?
>I should tell my life's story before I comment
Good to know for the future. I was also apart of a rescue for proper wolfdogs. Not dinky little huskies proper seven to eight feet tall on their back legs, yellow-eyed giants. And bully breeds doesn't just mean pitts, you ignorant nigger.

By god I really hate you fags. On one side it's /pol/ hating nigger iconography and on the other it's people who are just that stupid who don't know better. You're more likely to be attack by a small dog than a pitt. Yet people still buy the bark-ass shit-machines.
>>
Pitt turns on owner and cops tase and kill it, body cam edition

https://youtu.be/4kDkQN7AtRQ

>b-but pibbles are sweet nanny dogs!
>>
>people who defend pit bulls
HAHA IT'S JUST A DOG LIKE ANY OTHER BRO what are you RACIST?
>>
>>38355942
why do you talk like that? are you a shitskin?

>You're more likely to be attack by a small dog than a pitt.

not true and you're more likely to be killed and disfigured by a pit.
>>
>>38355942
Yeah, except Pitts and bully breeda in general actually have the potential to KILL and leave you permanently disfigured. They are also unpredictable as it's in their nature. It's also no coincidence that they kill the most out of all breeds

Honestly, just kill yourself dude. You're human trash.
>>
I honestly think people should stfu about defending pitbulls.
There's no reason to do shit like this with a baby.
>>
>>38342146
I'm going to curb stomp any loose pitbull I see now. No reason other dogs should die because of these nigger dogs.
>>
>>38352675
I get what you mean man.

I hate pit bulls with a passion but fuck em if they attack. Still seeing tigers and gorillas get killed makes me feel awful too and they'd kill me all the same.

The thing is though pit bulls are just that, no better than a wild animal except they were made by us. Pit bull breeding needs to be outlawed for our sake and the pit bulls themselves. They only bring suffering to everyone including themselves.

I feel the same way about niggers.
>>
>>38356048
>curb stomp any loose pitbull
Good luck surviving that
>>
>>38355159
>he's so fucking retarded that he doesn't understand that "sum finna" is supposed to be mocking nigger speak
Why am I even replying at this point. I can't wait for that stupid fucking cable to arrive in the mail.
>>
NYPD absolutely destroys Shitbull

https://youtu.be/X-0refBDJc4

Final vid before I go to bed for my wagecuck job
>>
>>38355993
I called you a nigger because you're being a dumb nigger, nigger.
>>38356003
>It's also no coincidence that they kill the most out of all breeds
Yeah, because dumbass niggers raise them to be violent. Big fucking shock when they maul their dumbasses.
>You're human trash.
I assure you of all the pathetic human beings on this board I do not compare. The very fact I've gone outside puts me in the top of the top.

Exclude the niggers being niggers and it's just a dog breed like any others. They're a stronger, less hairy, more manlety german shepherd and if niggers didn't ruin them as a breed they could do a lot of the same jobs.
>>
>>38350113
>now it's gonna be put down since the back leg got fucked

It's obviously not a race horse, that's some third world shit hole and that horse's job is probably that of a car.
>>
My friend has a pitbull that looks like #6 in >>38355942 picture and although it acts really nice and his family acts like it's a puppy it scares the living daylights out of me. After reading several threads and seeing videos of these dogs I'm even more apprehensive about being in the same room as the dog.
>>
>>38356141
>Yeah, because dumbass niggers raise them to be violent. Big fucking shock when they maul their dumbasses.
Not only that, idiot. They were bred to be violent. They are violent.

>b-but it's just a dog breed like any other
>stop being racist!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>38356098
>mocking niggers by showing that you can't even grasp what they're saying
you're not fooling anyone fagotron
nice try though kek
>>
>>38354676
No it's virgins but when all the older virgins have been fucked they turned to babies since it was all they had.

Learn to brain. It's literally a real thing.
>>
>>38356126
>WHYD YOU DO DAT
c'mon it's pretty clear
>>
>>38355743
>Dogs like huskies, pitts, and collies are typically high energy due to how they've been breed and you have to take responsibility for that.
In the same way that they have the higher energy, they were bred to be naturally more aggressive. While I don't think the breed needs the bans some areas have, or to be completely wiped out - a big issue is that people like to pretend that they weren't bred for fighting and killing. Hell, some of the articles in this thread where it's a long time family pet with no prior issues that just snapped. And I don't mean it in a sense that anyone who adopt a pit that they should live in fear of their dog, but I think it is risky to pretend that even a well trained dog isn't above it's natural insinct.
>>
>>38356141
>niggers raise them to be violent.

they're raised in a loving home for 10+ years before they decide to maul some childs face off. it's the same story for so many of the victims on that map, and shelters still think its okay to adopt these out to actual 91 yr old grannies. pit shelters don't give a fuck they only profit endlessly.

i'm not surprised a shitskin can't grasp the concept that an animal is fucked in the head because of genetics. sounds eerily similar to blacks, hmm?
>>
>>38356141
>they could do a lot of the same jobs.
There isn't a single "bully" therapy dog or guide dog for the blind. Literally non exsitent. How come? It can't be that literally everyone is training their bullies wrong.

Also pure coincident that literally every dog shooting video on YT involves bullies.
>>
>>38356245
>that map
and since you seem too stupid to even hold a basic convo without going "nigger, nigger, hurr" here i will spoonfeed you: http://www.nationalpitbullvictimawareness.org/
>>
>>38356168
Yes, that is literally a pitt that's why it looks like a pitt.
>>38356192
I've called dumbass after dumbass stupid coons for being dumbasses and you
>stop being racist!
...are you literally retarded. KYS.
>>38356234
It's a guard dog. It's a fucking tank with legs. Yes, they're more aggressive than some dogs. So are collies, retrievers, shepherds and all those dogs I just mentioned have sub breeds that in the top of top when it comes to them just snapping. You can still make a good dog out of them you just have to train them right.
>>38356245
Read above. KYS.
>>38356261
>Literally non exsitent. How come?
BECAUSE OF NIGGERS RUINING THE IMAGE OF THE BREED. PEOPLE SEE THE DOG AND TURN THE OTHER WAY. IN A LOT OF PLACES BECAUSE OF IT YOU LITERALLY CANNOT HAVE THAT TYPE OF DOG.
>It can't be that literally everyone is training their bullies wrong.
NOT EVERY BULLY DOES IT. YOU READ ABOVE TOO. FUCK YOU.
>>
File: WWIAlliesPoster.jpg (39KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
WWIAlliesPoster.jpg
39KB, 600x315px
>>38342077
>virtue signal
Reminder that only (((leftists))) hate american bull terriers.
>>
>>38356430
anybody who loves animals hates them. the world would actually be a better place if they were gone
>>
>>38356261
>Also pure coincident that literally every dog shooting video on YT involves bullies.
Also fuck you for this.
>Hur dur dur
>Why thread full of thing hating full of thing hate
KYS.
>>
>>38344555
Pitbulls are good dogs but 90% of owners don't spay or neuter them. Think about why they don't spay/neuter them and it makes sense. Most retards use them as status symbols and profit makers. >>38345370

>>38356141
>They're a stronger, less hairy, more manlety german shepherd

You're a lot more informed than most people in this thread by saying that.
>>
>>38356384
>NOT EVERY BULLY DOES IT.
Literally black lives matter: the argument
>>
>>38356430
See
>>38349192
>huffington post has a shitload of articles defending pitbulls and trying to paint them in a good light
Liberals loving shitbulls falls right into their game of pretending that all breeds (and races) are equal and genetic predisposition to violence doesn't exist.
Also, a military propaganda poster from a century ago showcasing aggression doesn't make a good case for a dog being a decent pet. Especially in the face of statistics showing the opposite.
>>
>>38356384
The issue being that with the other breeds you listed is the clearly have other jobs outside of being aggressive. Herding, primarily. Unforunately, they simply weren't bred for the purpose - they were made for fighting. It's terrible, because it something we (as humans) created and take very little responsibility for. It's an ignorant mindset to simply shrug every killing as being a "training" issue. Even with the article with the pregnant woman who was killed by her pit, her neighbors comment on how well trained the dog was.
>>
File: family1.jpg (89KB, 490x426px) Image search: [Google]
family1.jpg
89KB, 490x426px
>A study of fatal dog attacks between 1990 and 2007 found that 85% of pit bull victims were children, and 48% of people killed by pit bulls in 2014 were family members.
>Approximately 85% of victims are under 13 years old and most are under 3.
>The majority of pit bull attacks are triggered by small, everyday movements: answering a phone, reaching for TV remote, opening a purse, sitting down on a bed, reading a Bible, and taking down a Christmas tree.
>From 1991 to 1998, pit bulls averaged nearly 3 deaths per year, while from 2007 to 2014, pit bulls averaged 21 deaths per year.

are they breeding more of them or making the breed even worse?
>>
>>38356195
>they turned to babies since it was all they had
[citation needed]
>>
Why does a baby need a fucking "guard dog"
How fucking retarded are bull lovers
>>
>>38356540
Senpai, i'm liberal and I hate shit bulls, as do many other libs I know
>>
File: tumblr_nj8f46dQJJ1rmbujlo1_400.gif (2MB, 355x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj8f46dQJJ1rmbujlo1_400.gif
2MB, 355x275px
Gruesome
>>
>>38356565
Hispanics love pitbulls and actually encourage them to be vicious, so the increase in their population in the US means more bull attacks
>>
>>38356618
Wait until a stormfag/race realist/racist/fucking white male/whatever brings up the good ol'

>we all know there are clear differences between dog breeds when it comes to behavior and intelligence, and that is the case for every species with breeds or subraces, so why are we supposed to accept the notion that all humans all the same?

Then they'll jump on the "good boys dindu nuffin, it's the owner's fault" bandwagon to keep their beliefs somewhat congruent.
>>
>>38356618
Congratulations, that doesn't change that denying the reality of breed (and race) and believing that all a pitbull (or nigger) needs is a loving home (mo money fo dem programz) in order to be a functioning member of society is a modern leftist belief. Wanting to euthanize them because they've been bred to fight and are better off not endangering the rest of the dog and human population is not something liberals, who think pubic lice has a right to exist, would agree with. Express this sentiment and see how fast you get called a genocidal nazi.
>>
File: cute-funny-dog-animated-gif-12.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
cute-funny-dog-animated-gif-12.gif
2MB, 500x279px
hard to watch, click at own risk
>>
>>38349628
africans have not integrated at all here in sicily. certain parts of Palermo are like Somalia analysts now and dangerous as fuck
>>
File: pets.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
pets.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>38356720
>white people.gif
>>
>>38356724
*ancapistan
>>
File: Wooooow.jpg (14KB, 193x270px) Image search: [Google]
Wooooow.jpg
14KB, 193x270px
>>38356536
>NOT EVERY WHITE PERSON SHOOTS UP A SCHOOL.
Literally white people: the argument
>
Stop being a nigger.
>>38356544
Same with german shepherds. People just like to throw out that bully dogs used to be the british equivalent to guards like german shepherds. Bully breeds use to be used in british army and people would literally jump out of planes with them. This is an American problem. This is not as big of a problem as people make it out to be.
>>
coming to invade your shores
>>
File: giphy.gif (718KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
718KB, 350x233px
Ultimate example of animal abuse
>>
My family pitbull is lovely, she loves to cuddle me and sleep on top of me.
>>
>>38356649
>>38356720
>>38356766
Why are golden retrievers so cute?
>>
File: 1499838737008.gif (109KB, 1200x549px) Image search: [Google]
1499838737008.gif
109KB, 1200x549px
>>38356724
I have reported you to the Italian police to arrest you for thought crimes. You must integrate! It doesn't matter if they would kill and rape your female family members for even looking at them
>>
File: tumblr_mtdy8oDnmx1rtpfpio1_400.gif (966KB, 360x244px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtdy8oDnmx1rtpfpio1_400.gif
966KB, 360x244px
a bloody feasting
>>
>>38356792
They've been bred literally the opposite of pit bulls. Only the cutest and smartest and most obedient ones were allowed to mate.
>>
>>38356540
>aggression is bad
limpwristed liberal faggot detected
>>
>>38356792
Goldens are doggo master race

1.) Attractive
2.) Always in a good mood
3.) A real dog not one of these rat things
4.) Will unconditionally love you, always
>>
>>38347446
>Keeps guard, without you she would slaughter all
>>
>>38356788
>The dog was described as "lovely" and the family said he "love[d] to cuddle"
>By all accounts, neighbors said he was exceptionally well trained and "wouldn't hurt a fly"
>Even after spending 20 hours in surgery, Mr. Anon will still require extensive facial reconstruction and physical therapy.
>>
Feed us toddlers
>>
>>38356877
Dubs never lie, I hope this faggot ends up like this. I wonder who would blame. Himself? Certainly not the dog.

Kek, it's like Merkel said. "Good whites don't blame Islam, good whites blame themselves"
>>
>>38356839
Yes, ripping your owner's grandmother limb from limb because you're an inbred menace who was startled by the phone ringing is certainly a bad thing. You know who thinks that's in any way impressive or desirable? Niggers. They love that shit. Of course, they also love committing homicide in the name of sneakers and Hennessy.
>>
the issue isn't the dog breed, it's honestly the lack of adequate training

All these people have fucking dogs in NYC and they don't even walk their dogs with a leash. It's ridiculous. If one of those mongrels is aggressive towards me, I will hesitate only a slight bit before I beat the hell out of it
>>
>>38354225
Well the story isn't real, so there's that
>>
>>38356937
>he thinks he can beat up a pit bull with his bare hands
See you in surgery
>>
>>38356937
>it's honestly the lack of adequate training
there has been a mountain of evidence showing that it is a breed issue. what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>38356788
Your dog is not a cat. dogs shouldn't go on the bed period, and sleeping on top of you makes her feel dominant over you.
Think for a moment, how would she react if you put your foot or head upon her as she lays?

Stop treating your dog like a human, it is a dog.
>>
>>38356917
Black man here, can confirm

I recently murdered an elderly couple because the old man had a pair of J's that I just had to get. I'm not a drinker though
>>
>>38342098
Pitbulls are fine if they're trained well.
What irks me is that people treat them like they're the nicest dogs ever which they aren't, they need to be trained WELL.

That said I have 2 pitbulls but they're trained well, so they've never done anything worrying.

Pit Bulls require a bit of extra training just to ensure, they're not any more likely to attack anything than other dogs but where a golden retriever might nip something a pitbull won't stop until they're either A) pried off or B) whatever they're attacking is dead.
>>
A vicious golden puppy betrays its father, taking command of the herd
>>
>>38356964
never said I'd use my bare hands
>>38356979
Not really.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7puPXZVsFQ
It more has to do with the type of people that buy pits in the first place
>>
>>38357013
>leftist pussy mocking the very real threat niggers pose to civilization
will you still be laughing when Jamal takes your anal virginity?
>>
>>38357039
Golden retrievers are so boring, visually. If i were to compare them to women, they're like the Disney Princesses of dog breeds.
>>
File: :pol: was right again.jpg (30KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
:pol: was right again.jpg
30KB, 600x371px
>>38357013
Of all the yadda, yadda.
>>
>>38356982
>>38356982
Well I literally use her as a pillow and stool sometimes
>>
>>38343117
Don't poison the dog you fucking waste, train it like a fucking dog, if it's trained well enough to not fucking attack shit for no reason then you'll be fine
>>
>>38357052
>Not really.
didn't click. pits are a money-making scheme that people don't want to end. they breed them en-masse, command $500 per puppy, and then the leftovers get carted around the USA to maul small dogs and children. those pitbull advocacy groups are funded by the breeders who are making a killing off this and don't want it to end
>>
>>38357039
the weak must fear the strong original
>>
>>38356840
My next door neighbor had one growing up. He was older when we moved in and I was so sad when he finally passed due to his old age. He was always so friendly when me and siblings would go pet him thru the fence. We were fairly young too and he was such a good sport.
>>
>>38357127
That's a lot to ask of him for that situation. He didn't bring the dog in, he just wants to guarantee it won't kill someone, and probably can't convince his sister.
>>
>>38357023
>>38357089
>Pit bull lovers attempting to throw shade at golden retrievers
>>
File: IMG_20170713_231056.jpg (1MB, 3671x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170713_231056.jpg
1MB, 3671x2432px
Ded doggo
>>
>>38357209
It's like those BBC VS white cock comparison.

Pit flags are truly pathetic.
>>
>>38357067
What made you think I wasn't black?
I identify as independent

By the way, that mini cooler in the background? I killed some whiteboi on my way back home and stuff his head in it
>>
>>38357209
Wrong. I don't like either. Pits are ugly, golden retrievers are boring. My favorite dog breed is the Basenji
>>
File: sv_metroid_sm_2053.png (148KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
sv_metroid_sm_2053.png
148KB, 350x350px
>Metroids aren't all bad!
>sure they were genetically engineered specifically to kill and can end your life in seconds, but they are just raised wrong!
>>
>>38357131
>didn't click
Watch it you pussy
You make a really good point though
>>
>>38357388
http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/basenji#/slide/1
Looks like a good breed, 10/10 taste Anon.
>>
File: break-stick-pit-bull.jpg (3KB, 99x145px) Image search: [Google]
break-stick-pit-bull.jpg
3KB, 99x145px
the only fucking animal in the world that requires a "break stick" to be kept on hand

"Pit bull advocates and animal groups often repeat the phrase, "All dogs bite." The phrase must be challenged at every opportunity in the following way: "All dogs bite but only one breed requires a break stick to pry open its jaws." We ask readers to educate families and friends about break sticks; most people do not have the slightest notion. "
>>
>>38346025
You don't need military training to stab an animal with a knife
>>
>>38353984

They should all be forced to watch that thing get burned alive, then shot for being retarded.
>>
>>38342098
> you can not claim to be an animal lover and a pit bull advocate

that doesn't make sense though, animals kill other animals all the time

there's probably a hundred animals literally killing another animal right now somewhere
Thread posts: 535
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.