[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you guys not love tattoos and piercings?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 2.jpg (288KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
288KB, 1067x1600px
How can you guys not love tattoos and piercings?
>>
>>38340777
Its a bit much sometimes

They were probably already nice without drawing all over themselves
>>
>>38340777
It can look cute depending what it, where it is, and how many she has.
>>
File: 1439387978032.png (954KB, 1414x631px) Image search: [Google]
1439387978032.png
954KB, 1414x631px
>>38340777
because they are shit
>>
>>38340837
that girl on the left looks super hot, don't know what your problem is
>>
>>38340777
its like something a child would find cool. Can't believe a grown ass adult would want to permanently draw something on their body.
>>
>>38340837
>are easy to enter
Only for chads
>>
>>38340837
Bitter virgin detected. I bet you own a fedora unironically.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-13-11-09-28.png (713KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-13-11-09-28.png
713KB, 540x960px
>>38340777
I love tattoos but the biggest issue is that a lot of people often get shit tier tattoos while there's a bunch of incredible artists out there.

Pic related the tattoo artist who will do mine
>>
>>38340777

I do. I have both.
>>
I think they demonstrate a lack of impulse control, and no consideration for how your actions may affect you in the future, especially in the case of people getting large ones in hard to hide places.

I don't like piercings at all, even just from an aesthetic point.
The majority of tattoos I see on people these days look horrid.
Some look okay, from an artistic perspective, but I'd still prefer she had none.

I recognise that it's part of our current culture, so I won't judge somebody too harshly for it, as long as she now rejects this culture.
>>
File: heafy_tattoos-1.jpg (132KB, 1091x1600px) Image search: [Google]
heafy_tattoos-1.jpg
132KB, 1091x1600px
>>38341046
This. The girl in the OP has some pretty fucking dire tattoos. If you're gonna get it done you have to put some money into it and have something that actually looks artistic, not some mongo shit you got while you were drunk.
>>
>>38340777
she is perfect

i want to worship her
>>
>>38340777
>Czechcasting

Come on keep posting I want to see her vagina
>>
It looks tacky.
>>
>>38341320
>you have to put some money into
She's from Eastern Europoor, nigga. I bet she didn't eat for two months to get those tattoos done.
>>
>>38341046
"""""Good""""" tattoos look trashy as fuck too 99% of the time.
>>
>>38341347
She has made poor life decisions then. I would rather have no tattoo than some cheap shit.
>>
>>38340777
I don't mind tattoos as much as I do piercings, piercings I find horrifying except for ear piercings which I still don't like but can deal with.
A friend of mine had these giant ear loops and he'd get slightly larger ones every few months, now his ears are all fucked up and droopy. Like little ear ballsacks on the side of his head. Also something about those little metal balls people get on their nose, belly button, back, neck, etc. really make me queasy. It just feels wrong.

Tattoos are fine as long as they aren't garbage and can be hidden when you have a job interview.
>>
>>38340777
Because they look like your pic related most of the time.
If you're gonna put a picture on your skin it better be real fucking art and work with your body so as to complement each other instead of being like a tacked on picture.
>>
>>38341379
Absolutely this, if you can't afford a expensive tattoo why would you want to scar yourself for life with a shitty one ? It doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
I like them because I can immediately spot the degenerate whores who I won't even approach and save me a lot of time.
>>
I usually find the girls who have them attractive. But if I develop interest in them, I almost always think long term. As in, if for whatever this girl would go out with me, and it develops further, what will she look like in a few years? Decades? And tattoos degrade, much like the people they're on.
>>
>>38342022
This, it saves me a huge amount of time.
>Look at meeee!!!! PLEAAASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME, SEE HOW SPECIAL AND UNIQUE I AM?!

Tattoos are inherently masculine, permanent stains on your skin - the brain interprets them as imperfections.
I don't give a shit about permanent ink and similar degenerate body mods on guys, because as a straight man I'm not trying to scout out a good partner among them to potentially start a family with one day.
>>
>>38341026
t. trashy whore
>>
I think tattoos are only cool as a symbol of comeradery.
If you are in the army and your entire squad gets the same tattoo, thats really fucking cool.
But if you do the opposite and try to show uniqueness and individualism rather than group identity with your shitty scribbles , then you are just a faggot
This is only valid for men though. Women shouldn't get any tattoos at all.
>>
>>38340777
Tattoos are dirty looking. They just look like dirt/sharpie strategically smudged to make an image. Whenever I see a girl with tattoos, I just get this urge to take a scotch-brite and scrub them all off. They are permanent stains that can only be removed with pricey laser treatments. Probably has a lot to do with my germaphobia but whatever.

As some smartass once said; why put bumper stickers on a Lamborghini?
>>
>>38342142
>Tattoos are inherently masculine
I imagine these girls all have femen penis envy complexes about them "I'm a grrrrrrl I can handle pain like men! Look at all these tattooooooos! They were so painful but I'm such a tuff grrrrrrl!"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.