[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a way to fight my depression and tfw no gf feels In theory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ANXIETY PEPE.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
ANXIETY PEPE.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
I found a way to fight my depression and tfw no gf feels
In theory its pretty simple; in real life its difficult to do but I'm sure you guys can do it.
The bottom line is
>Keep yourself SO busy that you don't have time to think lonely or depressing thoughts.
>While keeping yourself busy with productive tasks, pretend you're not you, but you're playing a different character who is a workaholic.
Literally. I was in a pit of despair, even considering suicide. Luckily I'm a literal autist and had good grades in high school so I got into a state university with a scholarship. I was on the edge of saying fuck it and deciding not to go, when I thought: maybe I can just be a workaholic. So I entered university and
>took 5 classes
>got a part time job on the campus
>went to the gym daily
>joined 4 clubs and actively participated in them
I had so little fucking time I couldn't even think a negative thought. I just pushed myself the hardest I could to get through the day and by the end of the day I collapsed in bed and fell deep asleep until the next damn day.
And I've been doing this for 2 years now and I don't feel as shitty as before. I barely have a social life, no relationship, but so far I'm a hella successfull student and worker and the little tasks I do every day keep the depression and loneliness at bay.
>>
>>38337241
>>While keeping yourself busy with productive tasks, pretend you're not you, but you're playing a different character who is a workaholic.
I watnt to do this so bad, how hard is it?
>>
>>38337241
That's exactly what normal people do when they have problems. Your most may come as a surprise to some robots however
>>
>>38337280
bump need answers man need to be more normie
>>
>>38337280
I don't think its that hard if you pace yourself one day at a time. Set some academic/work goals for yourself. Then pretend you're someone else and not yourself achieving those goals. If you fail, it doesn't matter because they're not really your goals.
>>
>>38337241
then get forced to retire at 60
>>
>>38337241
I have an alternative too.
you need to have such strong delusions and believe that you are somebody rich, somebody that is secretly god, etc.
You need to convince yourself that nothing is real, basically too.
it works 100% for me, but it might be harder to do with non mentally ill people.
>>
>>38337241
That's called escapism. A lot of people do it.
>>
>>38337241

be careful tho if you keep working like that you'll suffer burnout one day. then you'll crash fucking HARD. was basically like that once
>>
>>38337241
I feel like a much simpler solution would just be to kill yourself OP
>>
>>38337241
This is exactly what asian americans do

They are also very into sex tourism
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.