[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wanna the perfect woman? she was "existed" between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: married with childrens.jpg (164KB, 1182x999px) Image search: [Google]
married with childrens.jpg
164KB, 1182x999px
Dear waifu fag, i wanna release my bag, only 20-25+yo can enderstand but you are all welcome.

I wanna Peggy bundy (interpreted by Kate Sagal, she's very old now) not like a mom, but a wife, and i wanna her so hard.

Before bashing me like the rules says, juste take a moment to thinking of this:

- She surviving and tolerate poverty (very hard poverty, she product in part, yes you are right)

- She don't hate her husband for these punchline and she have the mind to respond has hard has he do.

- She is lively and feminine AND faithful.

- She really love her husband with his its defects, like the smells of his feets

- the last one, she love sexe, she is in constant demand, very constant demand, but just for her husband.

In conclusion, she is not a White trash, just a wonderfull fictional human being in a fictional world.
Now you can feel with me
>>
>>38334370
bitches love de sexe
>>
File: 1400918328963.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1400918328963.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
i wish peggy would PEG me.
>>
>>38334491
yes but we can hope not only
>>
I don't get it. Did Peg overall lust for Al or not? Some episodes it seemed like she'd do whatever it took for her to have sex with him, and in others she'd practically make him beg for it.
>>
>>38334636
it's a good question, and we can blame producers i think. We can mark the changement in the Season 5, in the 3 first season she was in love completely, they surely thinking to renew the serie
>>
>>38334722
Season 5 had some of the best episodes imo. It definitely got a little worse after that though.
>>
>>38334790
yes i like it too, but the war really begin in this season. And the downfall is normal, 10 season it's very long for a sitcom, time fly
>>
>>38334790
But she still wonderfull!!!
>>
File: 534299168.jpg (84KB, 303x340px) Image search: [Google]
534299168.jpg
84KB, 303x340px
Also a pic of my dearest
>>
>>38335165
I got the wickedest of boners when she was bending over for Al and wiping that bench
>>
>>38334370
>owned a two story house with a lawn and a car with two kids
>worked a minuiam wage job
tV is fucking bullshit man.
I do like that she was actully down for sex though, reminds me of my neighbor, husband was a machinist, wife talked about sex, owned sexy things.
Contrast with my parents who were stuck up, I never even saw them kiss. Acted like sexless WASPs but without the money, My dad thought the movie 'grease' was too sexy/low morals. Made me a socially stunted social retard.
>>
>>38334636
>she'd do whatever it took for her to have sex with him, and in others she'd practically make him beg for it.
Welcome to being married.
>>
>>38334370
Peggy was a worthless, entitled bitch who refused to do anything for herself.
>>38334636
Peggy got sex when she wanted it. She whipped Al around and dominated the relationship.

That being said, Al didn't do much to fight the situation. Peggy was hot enough to make up for his mediocre life.
>>
>>38335218
ho yeah

>>38335402
yes tv is bullshit, you parent was puritan?
>>
>>38335518
wothless no i don't agree, refuse to do anything by herself, ok i have to admite it, but no one is perfect
>>
Thoughts on Kelly? How would you feel having her as a daughter?
>>
>>38335709
very complicated, not very attract like a women.
having her as a daughter, jesus too many problems, in the reallity she would be full of disease, but she was rather nice, never cruel, so mixed feelings
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 400x600px
>>38335851
i forgot pics again
>>
File: zz718.jpg (25KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
zz718.jpg
25KB, 512x384px
last pic before i go to bed just in case they are an another peggywaifufag
>>
>>38336705
Sweet dreams, Anon. May Peg bless your weary soul.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.