[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allright bros decided to start a dating profile. What site should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1364028758248.jpg (217KB, 675x538px) Image search: [Google]
1364028758248.jpg
217KB, 675x538px
Allright bros decided to start a dating profile. What site should I use? OKC? POF? Tinder?

What's tips to succeed? Things to avoid? Do's and don'ts?
>>
File: 888.jpg (7KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
7KB, 235x212px
>>38332397
If you're handsome you'll do okay without any tips.
>>
>dating profile
>tinder

o h boy
>>
>>38332397
Okcupid and plenty of fish are great if you want to bang ugly dumpster sluts
>>
>>38332662
Yeah I actually don't know much (anything) about Tinder. It's like a phone app or something? I've heard people mention it here before, but I generally stayed out of online dating threads, I've been skeptical of the idea and still am but willing to give it a try.
>>
File: spurdo_91.jpg (125KB, 917x708px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_91.jpg
125KB, 917x708px
Use tinder or nothing if your gonna use all those outdated dating sites ya might as well go on Facebook and just message random women
>>
>>38333051
I'll probably try all but not put too much effort into more than one of them. Are they really that bad? Is there anything good/modern?
>>
File: 1337728931042.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1337728931042.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
I just want a smart and modest girl that has the self respect to keep her weight in check. I couldn't care less about sex.

But apparently that's too much to ask for on tinder. I am thoroughly disgusted with all the women on dating sites.
>>
How do I mask the facts that I never leave the house and have no hobbies besides video games and 4chan without outright lying and making shit up?
>>
>>38332397
okc
tinder is just for roasties to get attention, not actually looking to fuck or date unless you're chad
>>
>>38333529
>to get attention, not actually looking to fuck or date
Disgusting. This is the reason I've avoided it so long. Fucking female privilege.
>>
Should I mention what YouTubers I watch? Most users won't even know YouTubers are a thing, and it's fucken nerdy. But isn't the theory it doesn't matter what your interest is, so long as you appear passionate about it? I have nothing else or better to mention that's honest.
>>
wish i had more pics of me that werent taken by myself
only ones i got are fuglyyy
>>
>Look in mirror, look decent
>take picture/selfie
>look like a cave troll

Fuck online dating, it's only good for attractive people
>>
File: tumblr_njs28gYhtK1ri420do1_500.png (298KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njs28gYhtK1ri420do1_500.png
298KB, 500x463px
>>38333593
It's all a waste of time anyways.
99.9% of relationships start off with just going for looks and/or cash.

What even is real.
>>
>>38334107
Set up your phone in the middle of the room, take a picture on a timer and pose like you're in the middle of the conversation

Boom you've got a picture that doesn't make you look like a friendless loser
>>
>>38334382
thats too obvious and sad
its a predicament because im not a friendless loser but they dont take pics of me
>>
Doesn't matter what you put in your profile really. You can literally put "hey ladies" and girls will respond to you if your good looking.

If your not good looking then there's no point in trying. Looks is all that matters when it comes to online dating.
>>
>>38334416
It's really not

Before I only had shitty selfies but then I tried doing what I said and I actually got matches for once. Make sure the lighting is good, take it preferably in the morning with your face towards the light
>>
File: dog_80.jpg (18KB, 720x731px) Image search: [Google]
dog_80.jpg
18KB, 720x731px
>>38332397
I've been using Tinder, MeetMe and OKcupid for a week now.

OKcupid will only match you with turbo hambeasts, self-proclaimed feminists, actual 1/10's and/or piercing-filled faces.
It works with a system that tries to tie you with women based on answers to various questions. For some reason the more normal and humble you try to make your answers the more distant you're going to be from women users' replies. Try it, it's hilarious.

MeetMe is alright, but you'll likely not match with anyone near and since it's a bit more obscure than Tinder you'll at least encounter the not-so-normie kind of girls. For example, I met this 30 y/o single mom that taught me to play that Second Life-like game "IMVU" and matched with a bunch of Thai girls and just talked about our dogs for hours. Never going to meet any IRL, tho.

Tinder is the best if you actually want to meet with someone IRL, anon. But you're going to need a strong bio and amazing profile pictures since women take their fucking time judging profiles unlike men. I know there are constant threads on /soc/ about people judging profiles, so you can learn something, I guess.
I got away with not having a bio, but I think that's just because I'm a white boi in Mexico and had me on a boat in one of my pictures, so I matched with a ton of low-life gold diggers.

Hope I helped a bit. Good to see fellow anons trying to unfuck their life.
Cheerio.
>>
>>38334077
>Most users won't even know YouTubers are a thing, and it's fucken nerdy.
It's normie as fuck and nobody is going to read your profile anyway.
>>
I just sent some 40 year old bitch a message. I complained about my house being infested with flies lately and asked her to help. Think that's good or will she not see the humor?
>>
>>38333593
>one of the first creatures that you fight is a fucking t-rex
This bothers me.
>>
I've had mixed results, it all depends what age you are really. How old are you op?
>>
You will reach levels of self-loathing, frustration, bitterness and resentment you never thought were possible for the human psyche to summon. If you come out of the experience you may find yourself a stronger person for it, and without a doubt much more cynical, and perhaps even a little wiser.

But the operative word here is "if."
>>
File: 1418254285392.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1418254285392.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>>38338027
It gets worse and worse the older you get. Typical candidate in my league at my age within 100 miles of me (all like 3 of them) is a total fatass with 2+ kids who likes bowling.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.