[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are psychedelics illegal? I did LSD the other day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1499708725349.jpg (50KB, 564x663px) Image search: [Google]
1499708725349.jpg
50KB, 564x663px
Why the fuck are psychedelics illegal? I did LSD the other day and it was the best experience I've ever had.
>>
>>38329256
Is lsd expensive?

I'd like to try it
>>
>>38329433
Depends on who your dealer is. I got a tab for $20 but I have a friend who said he got a tab for $3.
>>
>>38329433
you can get really cheap tabs on deep web.
recently started micro dosing lsd once every four days. Seems pretty good.

Was able to get it pretty cheap since i didn't need a strong tab. got 110 micro g for like 10 euro with p&p included. tab itself was like 5 euro.
>>
>>38329433
go to any culturaly-enriched neighborhood in any left-leaning town and you're bound to find a plug

or just get a job doing menial shit like a restaurant or car wash, half the people there do drugs to put up with it
>>
File: 00023smug.png (1MB, 1175x1079px) Image search: [Google]
00023smug.png
1MB, 1175x1079px
Try DMT, it's the best.
>>
>>38329256
Combination of it being probably too dangerous for most people to do, especially in public, and the antiquated 60's fear that it will turn citizens into retarded hippies / left-anarchists / etc

>>38329453
>I got a tab for $20
Haha oh jesus christ you got scammed, anon.

>>38330095
This
>>
>>38329668
> manual labor job in a factory but...
> conserative af town
> anti-drug work culture, they even test you

Fuck this life. Why is it socially acceptable to get hammered on Sunday and come in with a hangover, but if you smoke a joint on Friday, you're suddenly a pariah.
>>
>>38330243
Just order 1p-LSD, it's legal but 5 times more expensive.
No psychedelic shows up on drug tests, either... (99% of all tests and 100% of non-specialized tests, that is)
>>
>live in small town
>weed dealers fucking everywhere, but there's no dealers for any other drug

There might be other drug dealers but my only friend only knows weed dealers. How do I go about finding a dude with LSD? There's a hood area in my town so I kinda know where to look.
>>
>>38330243

Weed is worth moving to a different state for. If your life is gonna suck at least be high to get through it.
>>
>>38331389
see >>38330345
anyway don't buy LSD from people you met on the street, it will probably be 25-nbome, which is relatively nasty stuff.
Look up guides on how to use the dark net.
>>
>>38330243
i wish i worked where you work, ym place doesnt drug test and everyones high on weed all the time it sucks.
fucking drug users ruining communities
>>
>>38331458
>implying that isn't a fed trap
>>
>>38329256
>Why the fuck are psychedelics illegal?
>the best experience I've ever had.
You don't know much about how government works, do you?
>>
>>38331481
you serious or shitposting?
because if you're serious I'll explain why that's retarded
>>
>>38331430
Your life might suck because you're high often, not the other way around.
>>
>>38331430
With that mentality, life will always suck.
>>
>>38332059
You might be the retarded one here, anon. Encryption will be outlawed for personal use at home by private citizens, everyone and everything will be unmasked to the federal government by their decree soon, and even using PIA will land you in a jail cell.

Pull your head out of your autistic sand and read the writing on the wall.
>>
Most LSD on the market today isnt actually LSD. Not many people know how to make LSD and the biggest manufacturers of LSD have been arrested by the gov.
>>
>>38332394
>Most LSD on the market today isnt actually LSD.
[citation needed]
>Not many people know how to make LSD
They must not have heard of google
>>
psychedelic hypebeasts need to die asap
>>
gonna do my first jediflip in a week!! nice 2 see more ppl appreciating psychs
>>
>>38330095

I didn't realize Joe Rogan was a smug anime poster.
>>
>>38330152
How much do you pay for it? I've tripped twice and paid $15 both times for 150ug.
>>
>>38334009
$30 gets you a 10-strip of 110ug's each on the darknet.
>>
>>38329433
It's not like you're realistically going to be tripping on a daily basis so cost is kind of irrelevant.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.