[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey heads up, ready for the real red pill? If you're not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: kino.jpg (97KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
97KB, 1280x718px
Hey heads up, ready for the real red pill?

If you're not fucking in your 20s, you're doing something wrong. The world isn't against you, it's YOU fucking up and unwilling to unfuck up. You're supposed to fuck your friends, you're supposed to try new things, you're supposed to have lots of sex with girls who also have lots of sex. It's YOU who's wrong and given up and too stubborn and entitled and narcissistic to accept that.

Hope you don't swallow that big red pill too fast or you'll choke.
>>
sex is a shit tier normie goal that spreads stds and creates suffer bags called humans

I'd rather hang with my family than chase roast
>>
>have lots of sex
>get genital herpes

Now I don't get to settle down with anyone because I decided to "have fun". Feels great, yeah.
>>
>>38326874
Bullying has always been the 'go to' for normies even people do something they don't like. I'm not surprised at this thread at all
>>
You aren't supposed to do a goddamn thing.
>>
File: 1493731787057.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493731787057.png
234KB, 545x530px
>>38326874
>The world isn't against you and is in fact indifferent
>you're suppose to fuck your friends
>How dare you resent these social goalposts i set up.
>>
>>38326874
It doesn't work that way you retard, you are dragged into "the game" by peer pressure, it happens naturally to normies. Robots got rejected or ignored since the early age so getting into their circle is going to be really fucking difficult for a newbie who lacks years of experience, they will sense that you're a clueless baby from miles away and going to use your insecurities against you.
>>
>>38326874
>it's YOU fucking up
Yeah, i can make up for poor parenting and genetics.
>>
>>38326874
>ready for the real red pill

The real red pill is admitting the problem is you and still not giving a fuck
>>
File: 1482259926984.jpg (368KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1482259926984.jpg
368KB, 1223x1541px
>>38326874
Fuck off, mate.

Ortigan
>>
>>38327466
No, the black pill is that you can try as much as you want but if you're ugly - you wont succeed.
>>
>>38326874
No thanks I'm too busy watching obscure film and playing obscure video games that that the majority of people don't know about because they're too busy fucking.
>>
Hey man, I'd love to participate in all that but I am severely socially stunted, have no friends and work for a living.
>>
>>38327504
>posting meme graphs created by religious anti-sex groups
>inb4 muh CDC, it's not from CDC
>>
I realise this now OP. Hope its not too late I am already 24.
>>
File: IMG_2127.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2127.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>38326874
>It's a normie recruiterhere to add to Stacys harem of orbiters and Jamals collection of cucks

Shoo norman. Just because you're jealous of us doen't mean you have to resort to tricking robots
>>
ok OP show me how and where a friendless individual like me could start playing this game
>>
>>38326874
>too stubborn and entitled and narcissistic

uh mate i just wanna play vidya thanks
>>
>>38326874
This only applies if you were blessed with a healthy body and mind in your 20s.

If your shit gets fucked up early in life you can't play. You're still alive but you get to look in on the cool kids enjoying their perfect bodies.
>>
File: 24f4fb8e1dcdda53620356c85c09201c.jpg (358KB, 1040x787px) Image search: [Google]
24f4fb8e1dcdda53620356c85c09201c.jpg
358KB, 1040x787px
>>38326874
nice bait this is hilarious assuming that everybody can just do that all the time and that everybody has their own lives
>>
>>38326874
I'm incurably ill and can't leave the house you abominable cunt.
>>
>>38326874
>You're supposed to

there is no "supposed to"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.