[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Net Neutrality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: p5hCxi0.jpg (327KB, 1440x1078px) Image search: [Google]
p5hCxi0.jpg
327KB, 1440x1078px
Any thoughts on this new ''fight for net neutrality''?

Honestly thinking its just a bunch of dumb libtards trying to make the internet a 'safe zone' or sumthing. What a queery thing

Political Correctness should be downed and this is not only /pol/'s matter. It's everybody's

Let's defend free-speech and actually, we dont give a fuck if you're under sum kind of depression. Make yourself useful. God bless
>>
>>38326492
Net neutrality IS free speech, you dipshit. The first websites to be filtered out by ISP's would be the chans. Right wing media and alternative media would be permenantly erased from the internet with just a couple million dollars of "contributions" to ISP's around America. The fact that it's mostly libs and not us fighting for our right to spread unpopular facts and use the Internet in an unlimited capacity is hilarious when you think about it.
>>
File: dogg.jpg (20KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
dogg.jpg
20KB, 450x600px
if you're trying to bait like this go to /pol/, you'll get better reactions there
>>
I don't give a shit. If net neutrality gets taken away then maybe I would finally get off the computer for once in my life.
>>
>>38326492
>
Honestly thinking its just a bunch of dumb libtards trying to make the internet a 'safe zone' or sumthing. What a queery thing
Bait. But I did laugh
>>
lol this is the best bait ive read all day
>>
>>38326492
Youre fucking retarded.
They arent trying to make the internet a "safe zone" they are trying to keep it free for everyone to use and access.

The govt and corporations has been trying to stuff net neutrality for a while now. Once its out of control, you will be required to have an id card to even access the internet and you will be put under constant surveillance.
>>
File: IMG_7202.jpg (118KB, 750x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7202.jpg
118KB, 750x802px
>>38326492
I can't tell if this is bait or r/the_donald being autistic as usual or some combination of the two
>>
>>38326492
>lol i trole u! I was just PRETENDING to be retarded!!!1
>>
This happens at least once a fucking year. Politicians and the organizations that fund them will keep trying over and over to end net neutrality until they succeed. It's nothing new.
>>
>>38326492
I want net neutrality to end. Then we can pretty much guarantee pol dies
>>
>>38326530
>The first websites to be filtered out by ISP's would be the chans.
ISPs are competitors. If one started arbitrarily blocking sites, they'd lose customers. They don't give a shit what you do with your internet. They wouldn't even care about film piracy if the MPAA weren't breathing down their necks.

The idea that all ISPs are secretly colluding and waiting for the day they can block sites they don't approve of is a crazy conspiracy theory.
>>
>>38326804
Nice try, comcast

I don't think they want to block anything, they simply want to charge extra to access more pages on the net. So, in that case, they do care what what you do.

Watch costs spike.
>>
>>38326804
>lose customers
You are aware that in the US especially, most people only have the "choice" of a single provider and cannot just switch? It's either pay whatever the hell they demand or have no internet.
>>
>>38326848
>they simply want to charge extra to access more pages on the net
Do you have a single fact to back that up? Or are you just guessing?

>>38326886
I don't live in America so I don't care. In the civilized world, you always have a choice of ISP.
>>
>>38326963
No one can tell the future, m8, but one can predict that the ISPs, who we know have a stranglehold on the market as it is, will always strive to increase profitability.

This is just one potential outcome that will be allowed to happen. There are obviously others as well, none of them good.
>>
>>38326804
>2011
>implying I have a choice of ISPs
>>
>>38326963
Then this doesn't concern you. Go be a eurocracker wih your eurofriends and let the Americans worry about this shit instead of complaining.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.