[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you listening to trap music yet? It gets you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: mypepedindunuffin.png (52KB, 325x313px) Image search: [Google]
mypepedindunuffin.png
52KB, 325x313px
Why aren't you listening to trap music yet? It gets you hyped and full of energy. The beats are energetic and the lyrics are catchy. What's your excuse?
>inb4 nigger music
Fuck off and go back to listening to your sad songs and cry for being sad.

KEK
E
K
>>
Why's the nig in the background with a pacifier?
>>
i listen to lil pump, unironically.
>>
>>38319168
kill yourself unironicalIy please
>>
I'm not an ironic self-hating wigger
>>
Because i listen to cool kid rap like E40,brotha lynch hung and MF doom. Trap musics gay af nigga.
>>
Because it fucking sucks. Certain guys like Denzel Curry are great, but most of it is very, very boring.
>>
>>38319127
Because I want actual signing not fast talking
>>
kys u fokin nigger
>>
>>38319127
People that genuinely believe their favourite genre is superior...
>>
>he listens to anything but synthwave

Get a fucking grip
>>
File: 149983923237476.gif (151KB, 694x694px) Image search: [Google]
149983923237476.gif
151KB, 694x694px
>>38319456
My man
oreegional
>>
>>38319430
>listening to genres
I just like what sounds good, teen jigaboo and wigger talking like they are constipated aren't good
>>
>>38319127
Metalfag here lol
>>
>>38319127
because majority of the scene is saturated with untalented fucks, like almost every genre. That's why it's better to listen to everything no matter what genre.
>>
>>38319127
I like migos, shmurda, gucci mane, asap (any), and quite a few others. When I want to relax I listening to vapourwave unironically. Am I just a trash human being, a victim of 2015-2017?? Is this normal?!?! I would kill myself if my spotify playlists became common knowledge amongst my peers
>>
TELE
https://soundcloud.com/flipphonepapi/telemundo-hosted-by-danny-wolf-23
MUNDO
>>
>>38319127
I do, and I love it. I love this trap music sound right now.

Only listen to Trap/rap and Classical Music
>>
>>38319641
Future
Freddie Gibbs
The Underachievers
Travis Scott
Migos on occasion

Bach
Telemann
Handel
Shostakovich
Beethoven
Ysaye
Palastrina
Schubert

Honestly I see so much value in both
>>
>>38319673
I would be your friend irl
>>
>>38319127
There should be an alternative to trap where white people rap about chasing down niggers , setting the police dog on them, arresting and shooting them. I'd listen to that all day.
>>
>>38319127
i don't like music with lyrics at all. it is distracting
i prefer just listening to game soundtracks desu
>>
Listening to Future right now OP
>>
shitty nigger noise belongs in the trash
>>
>>38319683
I have some irl friends, but they are all Asian.

One Indian

I'm a black man and whenever I used to share my interests(in highshool) I used to the lame black guy amongst blacks. But now, almost every black person I meet is very accepting of me abmy hobbies. I think the black community is doing a better job at accepting the weirdos within their own community. I love it. Now we just have to condemn criminals and drug dealers, and praise education
>>
>>38319295

People like you deserve to be skinned alive.

Rap ist necessarily fast dumbass, at least say "i dont want poems recited over beats".

I mean I know lots of guys who talk fast and it sounds nothing like rapping cuz it doesnt rhyme or flow.
>>
First rap album I ever heard was Chief Keefs "Finally Rich" and for about 4 years after I listened to exclusively rap, mostly Glo Gang affiliates like Lil Flash, Fredo Santana, Tadoe and the GloGangTwins

I took a lot of xanax and drank lean so I related to how retarded they are now I just shoot cocaine, take roxys and listen to punk and alt rock
>>
>>38319127

There's definitely some good trap. I think Dirty Sprite 2 is unironically brilliant
>>
Trap is one of the most innovative movements in music this decade, and certainly the most innovative one within hip hop.
>>
>>38320424

Trap is rap trying to sound like techno. Its lowest common denominator shit
>>
>>38319127
Its just loud noises, ill never really like nigger music because it has little to no artistic value and effort put into it
>>
>>38320280
>"""trap""" listening subhuman telling anyone else they deserve to die
loving every laugh
>>
File: Епифанцев.preview.jpg (9KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
Епифанцев.preview.jpg
9KB, 640x499px
I actually do.
I listen to electronic music since childhood. And u know, this music made me more confident, more aggressive and even smarter.
But I'm still here, 20yo white KHV.
>>
>>38319127
>It gets you hyped and full of energy
same thing with thrash metal plus you can mosh to metal so it's objectively better
>>
>not marathonning old lil b videos
>>
>>38319127
Traps ar gaaaaaaaaay
>>
File: 1470924532754.png (657KB, 900x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1470924532754.png
657KB, 900x1010px
I listen to real music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Wv4ZOwiJM

super mega original post
>>
>>38319127
dadrock gives me more energy than trap bullshit
>>
Hype? Full of energy? Catchy lyrics?

That's why I listen to ska
>>
>>38320600

You're an inbred faggot hiding behind his conputer spouting expletives he wishes he could use IRL.

I'm a firm believer that darkies are unintelligent as fuck but niggers MADE your music nigga.

Common is a greater artist than 90% of the shit you listen to.
>>
>>38320770

>implying i listen to trap
>>
File: IMG_1615.jpg (21KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1615.jpg
21KB, 227x222px
>>38319127
The best robot trap is $uicideboy$ and Pouya. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.
>>
>>38321320
Yeah, $B are great
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.