[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

///DAILY REMINDER///

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x990px
Just a friendly reminder to be as mean as possible to all /r9k/ users who:
>a) are normie
>b) are not khv's
>c) have left the house in the last week
And most importantly
>d) attempt to promote propoganda of any sort, whether that is ideological or personal

I have high hopes for this board, despite the general sense of anguish around the future. We are nearing a new purification, it will just be a matter of attitude for those of you who are actually interested. The fate of this board relies on no one but you and your protection of the purity of salvation, and I think together we can create a safe space for all of us remainders of the one true cause, namely, one love and I have a severe cause of autism and please help me.
>>
Friendly reminder that "robots" and "normies" aren't real, your life is pathetic, and nobody would miss you if you killed yourself.
>>
>>38317581
I see what you did there, friend ;)
>>
>>38317378
Does having a job and renting your own apartment count as being a normie? I'm still a KHV and have no friends :(
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.