[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rejected by another tranny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

File: 1390685275309.jpg (15KB, 274x304px) Image search: [Google]
1390685275309.jpg
15KB, 274x304px
>rejected by another tranny
>>
>>38315504
They don't want guys who want them they want guys who are willing to role-play that they are identical to a female in every way without ever breaking character
>>
File: Lion-faced_deity.jpg (22KB, 205x252px) Image search: [Google]
Lion-faced_deity.jpg
22KB, 205x252px
>>38315504
>rejected by another Prostitute
Mcfucking kill me already
>>
>>38315545
to go off of what this anon said, they don't want guys that want them because they are trannies. they can sense that a mile away. pretend they're normal girls and treat them that way and they will fall for you
>>
>>38315545
>>38315580
OP here. That's so stupid. Why can't trannies just understand that I want to fuck them because I can't get a regular woman and I am willing to settle for the bargain bin version in order to have some sex?
What a load of shit, no wonder they get beaten up so much.
>>38315555
Nice digits
>>
>>38315580
>Implying all women aren't sexual objects in the first place
>Implying tgirls don't still consider you a "chaser" even if you treat them just like a girl
They don't even know what they want but as with anything, having a fat wallet will definitely get you somewhere
>>
>>38315616
>Nice digits
thanks they were a blessing from the Demiurge
>>
>>38315625
>>Implying tgirls don't still consider you a "chaser" even if you treat them just like a girl
tranny here
i don't
chasers are spergs that don't know how to approach anyone, female or female (male)
>>
>>38315670
>A tgirl admits chaser is just slang for any prospective suitor whom they do not find desirable
Thank you for helping my argument
>>
File: IMG_8523.jpg (132KB, 847x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8523.jpg
132KB, 847x601px
>>38315694
that's not what i said, and that's not what a chaser is. And it's really not difficult to see what the issue is. This isn't even something unique to trannies, nobody likes being treated like a fetish object rather than a person - that's what chasers do. Asian chicks complain about that thing all the time. You are choosing not to see the other side of things because you're a baby.
>>
Fuck off roko
>>
Ugh, I feel bad for you OP, that's why I never make a move on a tranny. Getting rejected by a fucking sissyboy would be more embarrassing then getting rejected by a retard
>>
File: concerned orangutan.jpg (79KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
concerned orangutan.jpg
79KB, 620x415px
>>38315731
>cheese melts into toaster
>toaster is ruined
>>
>>38315756
You're thinking short term. Long term (a minute or two) the toast and melted cheese shoot out of the fucking toaster.
>>
>>38315731
I'm attracted to women largely because they have vaginas, this is universally not considered weird by girls.
I'm also attracted to tgirls largely because the have penises, this is considered "fetishism" by tgirls.
Also
>Calling me a baby because you can't rationally defend the behavior of your... Niche gender
>>
>>38315731
Some people enjoy being fetishized, you do not. Do not mistake your kinks (or lack thereof) as justification to vilify others.
>>
>>38315777
Checking those trips for you in an original way
>>
>>38315694
OP here, this definitely seems to be the case.
I've asked out about 20 trannies now, and they have all made this "argument".
>well i don't want to be with someone who is just into the trans thing lol
>immediately fucks gay bodybuilder Chads that only fuck trannies
I guess there really is no easy way to get laid in this world.
>>
trannies are just as fucked up as regular females
femboys and regular feminine guys are much better
>>
File: 1489390550744.jpg (173KB, 706x729px) Image search: [Google]
1489390550744.jpg
173KB, 706x729px
>>38315769
>I'm attracted to women largely because they have vaginas, this is universally not considered weird by girls.
that's called being straight. Not what I described. I want to use the example of Asian women by and large being opposed to Asian fetishism again - the issue is the trait you're fetishizing. People don't like being treated like that. All cis women have vaginas. It's a common trait, not one you're picking out to obsess over - that's why vagina fetishes aren't a thing. Straight men just like vaginas. That's normal sexuality. You refuse to use any nuance.
>I'm also attracted to tgirls largely because the have penises, this is considered "fetishism" by tgirls.
Because it is. That's how fetishism works. You highlight your own problem by saying "Niche gender". This mindset is why you are treated like you have no respect for them.
>>38315777
>Some people enjoy being fetishized, you do not
That's stupid.

That's pretty much all I can think to say. The *vast, vast majority* of people do not like being fetishized. This is not up for debate and is pretty tantamount to a lot of what makes up a lot of women's rights talking points.
>>38315870
>I guess there really is no easy way to get laid in this world.
not for you :^)
>>
>>38315870
Yeah transgirls are in no way easier than regular girls. My problem is I prefer them to regular girls due to my sexual preference.
Having this sexual preference that I possess is demonized among the majority of tgirls.
Sort of a special kind of hell.
>>
>>38315903
>Liking vaginas makes you straight
>Liking penises makes you a fetishist
Go back to /b/ troll
>>
>>38315504
>>38315616
>calls them trannies
>considers them bargain bin women
>wonders why they ditch him
that's the kind of thought that really activates ones almonds, isn't it?
>>
>>38315903
Labeling people because yours and their kink don't align is immature. This isn't a discussion about unsolicited advances or catcalling, jfc. You have the ability to turn them down and leave it at that like a normal adult, but you instead choose to make fun of them.
>>
>>38315944
No we talk a lot of shit about biologically female women on r9k too, it doesn't mean we don't want them or that many of us have had successes in the past.
>>
>>38315616
>Why can't trannies just understand that I want to fuck them because I can't get a regular woman and I am willing to settle for the bargain bin version in order to have some sex?

Maybe it's because getting treated like the bargain bin anything is a good way to not get someone to fuck you?

This is why the "chaser" shit can get weird, it's not the finding me attractive b/c I'm a tranny that's weird as much as the "look at me stooping to your level" shit that's no bueno
>>
File: 1489915393065.gif (264KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
1489915393065.gif
264KB, 148x111px
>>38315926
i will explain it to you one more time because it really does seem like you genuinely can't understand without help.

>Liking vaginas makes you straight
If you're a straight man. Yes. If you're a woman, it makes you a lesbian.

>Liking penises makes you a fetishist
If you're a man and it's on another man, no, that means you're gay. If you're a woman, it means you're straight.

Now, if you like your penises on women or your vaginas on men - that's a fetish, which isn't inherently wrong, and is necessary for tgirls to have sexual relationships.

So, if you're following along, the difference is in deviation from sexuality - if you're straight, you won't like vaginas on men just because you like vaginas.

The issue isn't that you're attracted to them. It's treating them as a fetish object. People (women especially, you should know) don't like to be objectified, despite what people who don't get laid on /r9k/ will tell you.
>>
hello im a trans girl from lgbt. ama. i know theres a lot of curious guys here.
>>
>>38315944
>>38315984
It's called being honest. I've fucked fat chicks before, and not the good kind of fat. The "just fuck my fat distribution up" kind of fat, small tits and all that jazz.
That doesn't mean I woke up that day looking for my obese queen, I wanted to fuck and maybe chill a bit beyond that. I don't go looking to fuck trannies because I want to make believe that they're hot women.
They're me trying to justify that I am still straight while getting sucked off by a man in a wig.
Still straighter than getting sucked off by a full-on dude, but not really desirable.
>>
>>38315973
Right, and if you referred to women in similar terms I don't see how you could be surprised that they didn't want you when they found out.
>>
>>38315993
Nope the penis is the primary sex organ of a transgender woman.
By declaring this to be fetishism you are directly implying any sexual attraction to self proclaimed transgendered individuals is a form of fetishism and are thereby fetishising yourself.

Any self respecting transgender individual can comprehend and accept the clear differences between their self and members who biologically belong to their gender.
>>
>38316039
This is an anonymous imageboard they will never find out lmao
>>
>>38316020
mentally illenesseseses is a disease of the minddd
>>
>>38316035
I don't get what your complaint is. You treat people badly and insult them and you're surprised they're rejecting you? Why?
>>
File: qR346CI.jpg (108KB, 807x452px) Image search: [Google]
qR346CI.jpg
108KB, 807x452px
>>38315970
>Labeling people because yours and their kink don't align is immature
But that's not why, as I explain here >>38315993
>This isn't a discussion about unsolicited advances or catcalling, jfc
You understand why people wouldn't appreciate some advances, but you also refuse to try and understand why people would have a problem with being treated like a fetish object.
>You have the ability to turn them down and leave it at that like a normal adult, but you instead choose to make fun of them.
No, I don't. I don't call someone a chaser because they make an advance I'm not interested in. I don't call people chasers, period. When I do use the term, it's in reference to assholes who make advances on me while incurring the same shit I've been talking about this entire time.

If you're polite, and respectful, other polite, respectful people will treat you the same way. Don't act like a fucking baby because you either met an asshole or were one yourself, and quit making blanket statements about huge groups of people, you fucking dumbass.

>>38316051
>Nope the penis is the primary sex organ of a transgender woman.
Being into a transgender women is not a sexuality. How many times do I need to explain this to you? Deviation from sexuality is what a fetish is.
>>
>>38316077
Being into transgender women absolutely is a sexuality, you are completely in the wrong and clearly have not gleaned enough understanding about the struggles of the lgbtq+ community up to this point.
It's never too late to learn something.
>>
>>38316075
Obviously I'm not saying it right to their face, dumbfuck.
I go through all the motions of trying to ask someone out just like any normal person.
It just pisses me off because we all KNOW that trannies are below us and yet they feel like they can reject us.
That should not be the case.
>>
>>38316069
some generalities:
being transgender isn't a mental illness.
some people change their presentation just because they just want to. gender dysphoria is the term added to the dsm after they removed classifying trans as mental illness.

gender body dysphoria means that your perception of what you feel you should look like doesnt match reality and overwhelms you and you suffer distress.

much like an obese person that dislikes their body finds their disdain lessens as they lose weight, body dysphoria is cured by physical gender transition.

there isnt delusion in their physical appearance. trans people know what they look like as much as anyone else can judge their own appearance.
>>
File: wait.png (67KB, 308x300px) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
67KB, 308x300px
>>38316108
>Being into transgender women absolutely is a sexuality
No, it isn't. Sexuality is defined in part by exclusivity. Straight and gay/lesbian are terms used because they exclude one of the two genders attracted to. Basic shit. Bisexual is a necessary term because it describes attraction to both genders. I'm explaining this to demonstrate that you have no idea what a sexuality is. There is no sexuality to describe exclusive attraction to women with dicks - either you're a lesbian with a fetish, a gay person with a fetish, a straight guy with a fetish, or a bi guy with a fetish.

This is because women with dicks aren't their own unique gender. I've tried to explain this to you already. I feel like I'm running in circles with every response to you.

>you can't rationally defend the behavior of your... Niche gender

This is a problem with your mindset, and nothing else. I wish you nothing but luck in getting over this mental block, and nothing but frustration with your romantic interests until then.

Read your own response to yourself before you post it and scroll back up to my post responding to it. We have already gone over everything more than once. I am done arguing with you. Goodnight.
>>38316197
>Obviously I'm not saying it right to their face, dumbfuck.
>I go through all the motions of trying to ask someone out just like any normal person.
>It just pisses me off because we all KNOW that trannies are below us and yet they feel like they can reject us.
And I'm sure you're nothing but pleasant as a person and none of how fake and toxic your personality is leaks through to anyone who would know you well enough to even consider dating you
>That should not be the case
all is right in the world when you're not getting laid
>>
>>38316197
If you're getting rejected regularly it's because you're treating people badly, it's obvious that your attitude towards them carries over into how you treat them outside of the internet.
>>
>>38316245
>it's obvious that your attitude towards them carries over into how you treat them outside of the internet.
special emphasis on this
>>
>>38316235
Shhh
You're wrong. You already outted yourself as someone who subscribes to binary interpretations of sexuality.
I think you should be ashamed but at the very least you should shut your mouth because you are talking about something you don't understand.
End of discussion
>>
>>38316235
>>38316245
>>38316255
First off, I am not trying to date a tranny. I would never date anything but a real woman, lest I disappoint my family even further.
I do seek trannies when I am unable to have sex with a regular woman, which is pretty much all the time. I don't necessarily look for trannies all the time, but I will try to fuck one that looks at least workably feminine.
The real issue is that they are getting entitled because of places like /r9k/ where they think they are actually wanted because KHHV are willing to date them.
The same way that fat skanks can still fuck Chad because people inflate their ego over social media until they refuse to settle for anything lesser.
My mistake was falling for the tranny meme, when obviously you faggots are just as delusional as real women.
The lot of you ought to be slaughtered.
>>
>>38316197
> It just pisses me off because we all KNOW that trannies are below us and yet they feel like they can reject us.

So what's the gameplan here then, you gonna start raping trannies or something?
>>
File: 1484787580246.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484787580246.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>38316337
>mfw reading this entire post
>>
>>38316352
No. They have just become delusional to an unacceptable level, so they must meet the same fate as regular women in the beta uprising.
>>
>>38316337
there are plenty of trans women that are more attractive than cis women.
you say people dont want us but my dating app messages say very different. literally hundreds of different people.
>>
>>38316369
So after all this shitposting, you're just gonna treat tgirls the same as women, huh
>>
File: 1340808394813.jpg (11KB, 327x388px) Image search: [Google]
1340808394813.jpg
11KB, 327x388px
>>38316389
>you're just gonna treat tgirls the same as women, huh
Yup, after arguing this whole thread about how they're totally different he's really just treating them the exact same way as he treats regular women and getting the exact same response from them.
>>
>>38316387
But do you appreciate that people of any gender having a primary sexual preference for specifically transgender, male to female or otherwise is in fact a completely valid sexuality despite not having a clear name yet (2017)?
>>
>>38316369
>beta uprising
An oxymoron; uprising would mean ascending from the beta class
>>
>>38316387
This is exactly the delusion that I am talking about.
Men are seeking you as an easier alternative for sexual release, and you take this as you being superior to regular women. You're not.
You're seen as objectively inferior and therefore easier to attain.
>>38316389
Unfortunately, due to retarded betas that worship trannies, they've managed to elevate their SMV beyond the reach of any sub5 male.
All women and trannies deserve to be murdered.
>>
>>38316039
Yea because every woman I try to sleep with knows I browse /r9k/ and call chicks roasties sometimes
Are you listening to yourself? I don't disagree that being a transphobe tends to permeate through easier since it's more socially acceptable, but if everything we post on 4chan directly effects our sex lives then no one who's ever posted would get laid
>>
>>38316408
If I go to McDonalds, I expect to get a couple greasy shitty burgers that will fill me up for a few dollars.
If I want something nice, I'll go to a nice steakhouse and pay more for a better meal and service.
Trannies are the equivalent of McDonalds charging steakhouse prices for a double cheeseburger.
They expect entirely too much because of their egos being soothed on cuckold-infested areas like /r9k/, where people pity them endlessly in hopes they won't kill themselves like most trannies do.
>>
>>38316418
>SMV

lol what

also, seeing as they seem to have quite the hold on you, you sure murder's gonna be alright with you?
>>
I want a femmy trap gf so badly
>>
>>38316463
You fucking newfag tranny fuck, go back to tumblr or wherever you came from.
SMV = Sexual Market Value, a term that literally anyone that's browsed 4chan for 1 day would know.
Women and trannies will be put in their place in due time.
>>
>>38316437
>I'm only a shitty person when people I know in real life aren't looking.
has never been true for anyone ever, the idea that you're somehow a different person on the internet just isn't true. If you're a shitty person on the internet, you're going to be a shitty person in real life too. The fact that a person who acts shitty to a group of people on the internet is getting rejected regularly by that same group means it's pretty obvious he's shitty to them in real life, even if he doesn't realize it.
>>
>>38316471
>Tfw ostracised for wanting this by even other members of the lgbtq+ community due to our lack of self promotion as an authentic group of people who share a sexual identity and demand respect
>>
>>38316418
i'm not superior to regular women. and theyre not better than me. its just preference and compatibility. and i dont disclose i'm trans on my profile so youre really not making sense. you dont really speak for everyone. i only mention this because it looks like you think you do...
>>38316415
androgyny is attractive to a lot of people and thats pretty cool.
>>
>>38316485
I'm only "shitty" to people that deserve it.
If the stupid fucking tranny would have just sucked my dick like I wanted, there would be no problem.
I have no issue with taking a tranny on a date, buying dinner, whatever else.
But the stupid fucking tranny couldn't even get that right, nor could the 2 dozen before it or any of the women I ask out.
They're so fucking stupid and worthless, I can't wait for the day they are all eradicated.
>>
>>38316506
Way to completely dodge my question. Typical
>>
>>38316506
Actually wait a minute. Are you beep? THE beep from years ago in tinychat? The one that did those pornos?
>>
>>38316538
Because if so, I will retract my arguments because you're hot as fuck and I have masturbated to those scenes dozens of times at least.
>>
>>38315993
The funniest part about this is that most trans people I know would fucking excommunicate you for this shit. "internalized transphobia" etc. Wanting to fuck a trans girl should not be considered a fetish inherently, especially if you believe in bisexuality (a given), pansexuality (pretty commonly accepted), demisexuality (I don't, but I know a lot of the LGBT community does) or sapiosexuality (a fucking joke)
Chaser is definitely a fetishist who only fucks trans girls (this exclusively applies to guys who actually can get laid), but it's also the tgirl version of "creep". An undesirable partner you can quickly dismiss as a fetishist out of convenience. If you want to be treated as a woman, you need to be able to handle the uncomfortability of rejecting someone based on your own preferences, not passing the buck to the unattractive person. This is something Cis women do all of the fucking time (and to be fair they also like to pass the buck on to men too)
>>
>>38316508
lmao, are you serious right now? I can't imagine someone would lack self-awareness this much. This has to be some kind of parody post. Thanks for the laughs, at least.
>>
>>38316480
ah, I googled it, turned up a bunch of reddit pages and "men going their own way". glad to see you've found your place

>>38316471
where you at doe
>>
>>38316337
All transsexuals and trannies are actually men or women pretending to be the other sex, but no matter what, they still are men or women. Everyone that fucks these sick people deserves to die, along with the mentally ill trannies.

Kys
>>
>>38316537
I didn't understand then. Try rephrasing.
>>38316538
I haven't done porn sorry. But if you're willing to retract..
>>
>>38316567
Ontario

Let me guess you're probably a west coast amerifag across the continent from me ;_;
>>
>>38315767
elaborate
fucking piece of shit robot i'd fuck you
>>
>>38316587
I remember you, the Asian transgirl that did those solo scenes. I bought subscriptions to those sites just for those scenes. Maybe you're someone else, I forget what her porn name was. I think it was like Ray or Rei or something. I can't recall.
>>
>>38315731
>Asian chicks complain about that thing all the time

Asian chicks also lust after the same white Chad's that objectify them fetishistically. Classic woman's doublethink. >>38315625 has the right of it. "Chaser" is tranny talk as "creep" is for regular women aka "a guy who is not Chad who is breathing around me"
>>
>>38316611
I'm not her. I've never done porn. Perhaps I need a new name to avoid confusion
>>
>>38316590
yeah, I'm in colorado unfortunately... ;_;
>>
>>38316587
What I'm saying is there is no word in this year of 2017 for someone who is primarily interested romantically or sexually in people who are specifically transgender other than the derogatory hate term "chaser".
How can people such as myself who share this preference most effectively work to break this stigmatization and extricate ourselves from the systematic bigotry of the Gay/Straight/Bisexual binary?
>>
>>38316631
Alright, no worries.
In any case, death to all women and trannies.
White sharia will come, the beta uprising will succeed, etc.
>>
>>38316485
Bullshit, when people get caught as pedos or kkk members there are always a trove of people who say "wow I never would have known". underestimating the duplicitousness of humanity is generally a mistake.
For example I browse this board regularly and am friends with a fuckton of feminists (who believe it or not I don't even hate and often agree with) sometimes it's just fun to revel in the shittier side of myself.
As I said, because being transphobic is acceptable to 90% of the population, that is gonna shine through.
>>
>>38316638
I've seen the term trans attracted a lot. But I guess that's not great either. I'm not in your ship but from the outside it looks like you might face stigma coming from public perception of transwomen. Educate, raise awareness, discourage strictness of binary presentation
>>
>>38316680
>I'm not a shitty person because many of my friends don't seem aware of the shitty things I do!
Okay.
>>
>>38316727
Shut up you stupid tumblr faggot. You are not wanted on this board or this website.
Go back to whatever shithole you came from.
/r9k/ is the official board of tranny and woman killing.
>>
>>38315555
What is this symbol? I kinda like it
>>
>>38316727
Oh I definitely think I'm a shitty person, I just know that my friends don't and will never think that based on my internet usage, which you directly stated was the case here >>38316485 and here >>38315944
>>
>>38315731
So basically if you don't want to fuck white cis girls you're a fetishist? You sound like a fucking 50s dad telling his kids not date outside the race
>>
>>38316778
I'm stating that the people he's trying to hook up with realize he's a shitty person because they keep rejecting them and he's only said shitty things about them, so it's obvious that his shitty behavior carries over into life outside the internet. I'm not saying they inherently know he's shitty, I'm saying he must also act shitty in real life.
>>
>>38316723
Yea it is complicated by the inexplicably vast amount of hatred for transgender people that clearly exists.
A lot of people who might get called chasers have a lot of potential to be supreme allies to transgender people.
>>
>>38316806
Nice backpedal, I've agreed with you on that since my first response, but only because it was transphobia. He clearly doesn't give a fuck what you think.
>>
>>38316887
I've been saying the same thing in every response to him. I don't even get what you're bothered by because what I was saying wasn't targeted to you at all.
>>
OP here, good thread faggots and humans alike. I look forward to the next time a tranny rejects me so I can make this thread again.
>>
>>38317338
Trannies have no business rejecting robots
>>
File: 1406365289536.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406365289536.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
>>38317868
There's a lot of trannies that look better than regular females. We deserve to be rejected by them.
>>
And here I thought I was pathetic.
Trannies and traps are gay.
I don't care what year it is.
Holy shit that's sad.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-12 at 04.38.02).png (49KB, 347x487px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-12 at 04.38.02).png
49KB, 347x487px
%orglnalio%
>>
File: 1498824652425.jpg (39KB, 393x390px) Image search: [Google]
1498824652425.jpg
39KB, 393x390px
>>38316234
>being transgender isn't a mental illness.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.