[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anon finds a new friend pt2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 33.jpg (5KB, 188x180px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
5KB, 188x180px
his parents move a lot for work
one day he has to move
im about 10 i think, not actually sure
he moves to chicago, only 2 states away
stay in contact through steam, play runescape with him also, he isnt the best at that but thats okay
we visit him in chicago and play runescape together on laptops for a couple days and drive back
was amazing, want to go back
cant go back because of money and school
fastforward to highschool
good friend keeps moving around, stay in contact and play cs:go now
hes very good, might go pro
decides to focus on school like a good kid, i do the same because i wana be like him
do amazing in school because i want to follow his footsteps
he starts getting bigger from working out so i start
keep playing and we make a community of people online that we play csgo with
he is the core of the group, the best out of everyone but hes okay with carrying us to global
i realize he is a normie so i try to be one too, doesnt work, am autistic
thats okay, hes like the best big brother i could have so i am okay being autistic
finish playing with him one day and he says hes going to go work out
I go to bed because it was 3am for me, only 12 for him
get super excited because am headed to cedar point in 3 days for senior graduation
did well in school so i could be like him, took a lot of hard classes and did well in them all
go to cedar point, have a blast with friends
first time on rollercoasters but its awesome
sitting down eating icecream at the end of the day
get a text from the cs:go group chat, wonder whats up?
probably had a good game and wanted to post the KDR :)
its a facebook post, hmm
>>
Any reason why you didn't greentext at all and used a new thread instead of just replying >>38314636

Saged
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.