[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents had me at 34 (why) >27 now >they smoke, are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1497602905987.jpg (30KB, 511x340px) Image search: [Google]
1497602905987.jpg
30KB, 511x340px
>parents had me at 34 (why)
>27 now
>they smoke, are fat, never see doctor
>they probably will be dead in 10 years

Has anyone ever convinced their parents to be healthier?
>>
>>38309078
Murphy's Law, anon. They'll live another 30 years. They'll just be invalids with multiple expensive health problems for most of that time. My grandmother did it. She had diabeetus, high blood pressure, heart problems, breast cancer, osteoporosis, and multiple other things. She just bitterly kept ignoring everything the doctors told her to do and surviving anyway, going through multiple major hospitalizations and needing lots of nursing care and generally inflicting herself on everyone in the family before dying at 93.
>>
I got my dad to stop chewing and we start lifting together recently. Bretty gud considering he asked his father to stop drinking and was promptly denied (he ended up dying of alcoholism.)
>>
>mom had me at 35
>smokes a pack a day
>fat
>stressed out because she has to work full time and babysit my invalid grandpa

I tried to get her to vape but it feels useless now. My mom spends her vacation taking grandpa to cancer clinics and when he gets bad news she gets heart palpitations and dizziness. She used to grow roses.

>she keeps guilt tripping that me, my sister, and brother won't care for her when she's like her father
>honestly, she's right
>like he needs so much care and it takes such a toll

Part of me is deeply resentful because
>could never have people over to my house because grandpa walks around in diapers
>constant guilt over the bad hateful thoughts I have towards him
>constant guilt I don't help my mom with him

Like he shit all over the floor and I could have cleaned it up but I didn't.

He's all she talks about. When we're alone, she tries to justify leaving him alone. It's infuriating because she used to have so many hobbies.

T-tick tock, anons....
>>
>mom had me at thirty with a methhead that got himself killed when I was 3 in an OD.
>fat
>has the beetus and doesn't take very good care of her sugar.
>ankle almost useless after she broke it a couple years ago.
>needs a cane to walk and always gets a motorized cart at the store.
>on medicaid, neet like me, living off what her parents left her which is quickly running out.
>>
My dad was overweight for practically all of my life. I would always try to eat some of his food so he would eat less, ask him to split sandwiches, etc. Luckily, I'm not fat and I stay active so I've maintained my own health pretty decently, but when I went off to uni, he sort of reached the tipping point and opted for bariatric surgery. He's lost nearly 100 lbs so far and is going to start working out soon. I'm happy for him but I wish it never had to come to that.
>>
>>38309974
>They'll just be invalids with multiple expensive health problems for most of that time.
oh my god why
>>
>>38309974

One who is destined to hang will never drown.
>>
>>38309078
I hate to say it, but I can't wait for my parents to die. They're the most negative influence in my life.
>>
>>38309078
both parents suffer/suffered depression, have a strong history of it on both sides. being a sad useless piece of shit was my fate, nothing i can do about it.
>>
>>38312119
me too, now they are suddenly trying to be what they never were and its too fucking late. why didn't they treat me properly when i was a child?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.