[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>From birth you're subjected to a bunch of long dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 6888100-3x2-340x227.jpg (10KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
6888100-3x2-340x227.jpg
10KB, 340x227px
>From birth you're subjected to a bunch of long dead normies rules for how you have to live your life
>Everything from what you're allowed to smoke to where you're allowed to live is dictated in law and enforced by the decendants of said long dead normies
>Stay from the path of the law and you'll be punished, do it violently enough and you'll be killed
>If you try to leave society and make it on your own you'll be arrested for trespassing, hunting without a permit, illegal camping and countless other things

If this doesn't make you mad as fuck then you're insane
>>
That's how I feel about social rules
>>
File: IMG_5235.jpg (38KB, 220x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5235.jpg
38KB, 220x281px
>>38305722
Just be like good ol' Ted Kaczynski. He lived in a comfy little shack in the middle of the woods in Montana. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
>>
>>38305722
>try to leave society and make it on your own you'll be arrested for trespassing, hunting without a permit, illegal camping
If you're leaving anyway, what's stopping you from try in a country where nobody cares?
>>
>>38306062
Comfy, shame he got found out. His fucking family snitched on him, proof he was right never to consort with them.
>>
>>38306062
I wonder what kind of math he would have done if he didn't bomb shit.
>>
>>38305722
It does and I'm actively looking for ways to get out of the system
It gets really fucking depressing when you think about dying and the fact that once you're dead that's literally it. You have to live life by a bunch of old faggots rules and then you cease to exist. It's a fucking joke, save up some money and then go do your own shit because living in this fucking trap is the most depressing thing to think about.
>>
File: 1497532094877.png (359KB, 352x390px) Image search: [Google]
1497532094877.png
359KB, 352x390px
>>38306062

there are all kinds of weird stories about ted and the nearby town where he dealt with people if he felt like it or had to. even in his little shack the normies couldn't let him live in peace.

if you're a willful loner, a social program gets executed the normies are all pawns in to put you under scrutiny at all times, wanting to live like this is the ur-sin in the eyes of society

pic related
>>
>>38305722
>tresspassing, hunting without a permit, illegal camping
>not knowing about BLM land and federally unprotected species like hogs, jackrabbits, etc
>>
>>38305722
>even in his little shack the normies couldn't let him live in peace

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he bombed them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.