[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey bots, help me out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: phones.jpg (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
phones.jpg
89KB, 600x450px
i'm in the market for a new phone, i want to buy something older so i can get a good deal. bought a sony xperia z1 compact and have to return it because the hardware isn't compatible with the new android system. anyone have something like an xperia z2 or something from like 2014 that still works? (no iphone)
>>
i have the galaxy s4, it could work better but it works. Has a bit of stuttering from time to time but its not bad of a phone desu
>>
>>38304847
What does your gs4 stutter on? About the only thing mine doesn't like is playing fate go or hearthstone.
>>
>>38304776
just get a two year contract you're only paying an extra 10 dollars a month most companies also you'll get a warrenty which you don't pay much for. On top of this it will build your credit score since cellphones are really easy to get with no credit as long as you pay a deposit which you will get credited to your account usually.
>>
>>38304776
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/lg-k7-lte-3199-vs-sony-xperia-z1-1018
https://www.metropcs.com/shop/phones/
use for three months, unlock, switch to what you want.
>>
>>38304847
was thinking about that one. does it run ok with the latest android OS?
>>
>>38304776
>i'm in the market for a new phone, i want to buy something older so i can get a good deal. bought a sony xperia z1 compact and have to return it because the hardware isn't compatible with the new android system. anyone have something like an xperia z2 or something from like 2014 that still works? (no iphone)

Yeah I got a sony xperia z4
I'll sell it to you for $250
>>
>>38305267
sorry m8, only want still in box brand new
>>
>>38305267
https://www.ebay.com/i/401333222505?chn=ps&dispItem=1&var=670944434887
>>
http://a.co/dvWyseZ

If you have prime
>>
>>38304776
Nigger, there are new LGs that have ridiculous specs for a cheap price under 300. Get an LG.
>>
>>38305383
>buying a Corean product
kill yourself, seriously
>>
>>38304776
Either get a Nexus or an iPhone.
Noting else holds up very well and I wish someone had told me that.

I highly recommend a Nexus 6.
>>
>>38305434
lol
sony phones hold up extremely well and they continue to support them for years later than most other manufacturers

They are also water proof, unlike either of those
>>
>>38305383
>bootyloops
very efficient way to throw out your money, anon.
>>
>>38304776
Get the top of the line so you can emulate
>>
affinity cellular
>>
>>38305493
>Get the top of the line so you can emulate
even phones from 3 years ago can emulate game cube games

Nobody, literally NOBODY, needs a new top of the line smartphone
>>
>>38305434
i've had the nokia lumia windows phone since 2014. sure the windows store sucks but the phone still works great aside from the charging port i fucked up, and the mic is kinda shitty now.
>>
>>38305434
>front-facing dual speakers
>fucking huge 6-inch QHD display
>pre-Lenovo Motorola
>pure Android
>Wireless charging
>top-tier battery life
Nexus 6 is the only real option here.
>>
>>38304776
I'm just going to shill this again. $40 phone from MetroPCS. It'll probably have better specs than my (still working) Nexus 4.
>>
>>38304847
I also have a Galaxy S4 and I want out.
Constantly out of space, display has minor but noticeable ghosting, camera sucks, audio quality maxes out at 'alright,' battery life is absolute crap. Can't last a full day, and that's been the case since it was brand new. Replaced the battery, still, nothing.
Not to mention TouchJizz.
>>
>>38305589
This is a really bad idea.
Also, it's really cool that your Nexus 4 is still working.
>>
SONY XPERIA Z3

Do more than you thought possible

Impossibly slim and wonderfully powerful, the Xperia Z3 is the smartphone that helps you do more and go further.
>>
>>38304776
Just get an iphone. They may be a tad pricey but they have gppd tech in them and girls wont think you're poor.
>>
File: th (4).jpg (7KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
th (4).jpg
7KB, 300x187px
Wit I just realized this is an advertising thread.

T his company is quite clrver to br capitalizing on NEETs.
>>
>>38304776

anon why don't you just make some money and buy whatever the fuck you want instead of buying cheap garbage?
>>
>>38304776

buy a moto g
>>
>>38305620
It's probably why I have such low standards when it comes to phones. Anything not ZTE or Alcatel is good enough in my book.
>>
pantec perception
>>
File: original.png (121KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
121KB, 600x635px
>>38304776
BUY THE BLACKBERRY PRIV TODAY

PRIV combines everything you've come to expect from BlackBerry with all the apps and great experiences of Android. It features a slide-out keyboard, Schneider-Kreuznach certified camera and the best integrated messaging experience on Android. Added security lets you know when you could be at risk, so you can easily take action to protect your privacy.

Get yours for $119 today.
>>
File: 71DeuTNC-DL._SL1500_.jpg (202KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71DeuTNC-DL._SL1500_.jpg
202KB, 1500x1500px
Make way for the king

http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_620059.html

https://www.amazon.co.uk/OUKITEL-K6000-Plus-Smartphone-Fingerprint/dp/B06XV2SVYH (if you're worried about gearbest)

The quality is WAY above what you'd expect. I have the oplder version of it
>>
File: mi5_overview_27!1080x1233!70.jpg (51KB, 720x822px) Image search: [Google]
mi5_overview_27!1080x1233!70.jpg
51KB, 720x822px
Our brightest idea yet

Mi 5 is fitted with 16 ultra-bright, power-efficient LED lights that improve display brightness by 30% while maintaining vivid color. Experience optimal screen color and clarity, enhanced with Sunlight Display, Night Display, Reading mode and more.
>>
>>38305522
How did you know i wanted to emulate gamecube games?
>>
>>38306161
>How did you know i wanted to emulate gamecube games?
You are predictable
You are boring
>>
>>38306181
Bullshit

What am i wearing now? How do i live?
>>
Get a Google Pixel if you're looking for Android. If you're going for Apple, try to find a used one on a Jailbreakable firmware.
>>
>>38306241
>What am i wearing now? How do i live?

you are either wearing your night clothes (possibly just a t shirt and your boxers) or you are wearing jeans and a t shirt
>>
>>38306505
Nope, im wearing sport stretchy shorts half naked in bed
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.