[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roasties and BBC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1499715714207.jpg (449KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499715714207.jpg
449KB, 768x960px
How do we stop the epidemic of roasties lusting after black guys and BBC?

Do black guys really have bigger dicks on average?

I remember seeing some study that said that they found black guys dicks were on average 1 inch bigger.

How do we get Stacys to start valuing stability and commitment in men over how much sexual pleasure their man gives them.

>Also this is all muh women's sexual liberation fault I believe.
>>
>>38304714
>when not even hooker want to deal with niggers

it's like (((someone))) is pushing an agenda. i wonder who would it be?
>>
>>38304714
Why stop it, its natural that women want higher status men

Yes they are generally bigger on average

The studies I've seen have them about an inch and a half longer, however the average girth was almost a full inch bigger than the white non hispanic statistics

They do value stability and commitment, you just need to get over your obsession with being the only male in her life
>>
>>38304714
Robots hate roasties, let the black have them
>>
>>38304739
I've seen a documentary with a pimp and he said he wouldn't let his hookers go with black guys because he was scared they were other pimps trying take his girls
>>
>>38304714
if you legitimately have to worry about how big a niggers cock is, and whether said stereotype is true or not, there is something seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>38304714

Black guy here, we pump and dump those thots cause we have innate ability to sense "Whore" power levels.

If you train hard enough, you'll know they are worth nothing more than a fuck and out the door.

Don't save, raise or praise em for misbehavin
>>
>>38304714
>How do we stop the epidemic of roasties lusting after black guys and BBC?

Eradicate modern western culture completely.
Replace it with eastern European culture with an old western work ethic.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>38305186
Well yes, I'm on /r9k/ as are you. I have massive insecurity issues and I feel inferior to most black men as they always seem stronger and more masculine than me.
>>
File: smugnigger.jpg (22KB, 230x317px) Image search: [Google]
smugnigger.jpg
22KB, 230x317px
original tyrone
>>
>>38305335

We all face the same struggles, my dude!
>>
>>38305335
go watch some danny d or white pony ggg scenes
>>
File: BLACK CUCK.jpg (51KB, 700x733px) Image search: [Google]
BLACK CUCK.jpg
51KB, 700x733px
>>38304714
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP POSTING THIS THREAD YOU KEK SHILL. Even fagposters are a better breed than you.
>>
>>38305335
Only to black men?
What a massive normie, like OMG
>>
>>38305572

The look of utter defeat to the pussy is strong.
>>
File: 082.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>>38305596
No but to a greater deal to black men. Almost all of them feel more masculine to me, whereas I see a lot of white guys that seem like they could be beta. I still also see alot of white chads that I feel inferiority to, but with black guys it's more common idk.
>>
There is no epidemic of roasties lusting over niggers. (((Who))) gave you that idea?
>>
>>38305151
So he was afraid of pepper jack

https://youtu.be/79RInmrSUtA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.